2WW - for those TTC-ing

we just try the best we could and pray.....
this cycle will be my first cycle doing IUI, hopefully it wun be a tough journey *pray*

Hang your legs up high? Or place a pillow under your bum
Raise legs for how long? Hehe...

we just try the best we could and pray.....
this cycle will be my first cycle doing IUI, hopefully it wun be a tough journey *pray*
Need to see gynea everyday for IUI? Or no need?

Thank you for sharing.. Besr drink at night or day time?

Need to see gynea everyday for IUI? Or no need?

no need lei...

first consultation, i bring my blood test, HSG report & SA report to him. he checks my follicles using ultrasound, then prescribe me with 5 days clomid and 5 days FSH injection. ask me make appt on CD10 or CD11 to check how many follicles again...

coz i went JB see, cannot afford everyday see him... too far lei.. traffic jam at custom somemore...

Dunno why i tried to quote and reply to posts but those quotes cannot be seen from my post. Hehe..

Oh.. Cuz i remember the doc at kkh told me that iui need to see him in the morning every alt day. So i am very confused. Wow.. @pixie ng you go all the way to JB to see!

My Gynae told me to put tissue paper between vagina, den lie on one side for at least one hour. After tat if u wan shower, pee, wash up oso can.

An hour? That's like so long. My 1st pregnancy I only raised for 5 mins I already buay tahan already, let alone an hour.

Don't know why, everytime after BD, I always feel like peeing.

Dunno why i tried to quote and reply to posts but those quotes cannot be seen from my post. Hehe..

Oh.. Cuz i remember the doc at kkh told me that iui need to see him in the morning every alt day. So i am very confused. Wow.. @pixie ng you go all the way to JB to see!

ya,is much cheaper due to the currency...
is same price in SG but is in RM..haha...
i dun think need see alt day la...
maybe u can consult another doc?

Hi i have slight bleeding on the day im supposed to have my first day of menses. After that it stopped. Is it still possible that im pregnant? Cramp too

yes yes ! you're right. I will do cycling movements inorder to "aid" the troops to reach destination earlier.

Usually i don't dare to move too much cuz once i moved, the soldiers will come out. And usually i feel like peeing, then can feel them coming out when i go toilet lor... Sigh...
Hehe.. I'm going to try cycling next time... Hehe..

Usually i don't dare to move too much cuz once i moved, the soldiers will come out. And usually i feel like peeing, then can feel them coming out when i go toilet lor... Sigh...
Hehe.. I'm going to try cycling next time... Hehe..

For both pregnancy, I BD one day before my actual ovulation day, and with this cycling position, i have 2 boys now.

I will start opk testing on my 16th day of my menses because my cycle is 32days. Once in the morning and once at night.
Once the opk shows double line (positive), I assumed I would ovulate the next day, so i will start to BD immediately once i see positive opk.
If you BD on the day of ovulation, it improves your chances of getting a boy, cause male sperms are lighter and swim faster than female.

Today is 10dpo and I think something is not normal. Ok I have been sick for a couple of weeks but have already recovered (ok still cough some phlegm but feeling ok) but my bbt temps are too low for my luteal phase. But still abit above pre ovulation temps. Past maybe 3-4days my temp started to drop from my normal LP temps. But my af won't be here till 14dpo. Zzzz.

For both pregnancy, I BD one day before my actual ovulation day, and with this cycling position, i have 2 boys now.
Same for my no.1 (boy) but after no.1 and ttc for no.2 for so long plus mini confinement after a mc, became too fat can't lift up to cycle in air anymore, I'll giap tissue after bd, place my butt on bolster n lift up my legs in air straight for abt 30mins n tahan the urge to pee till morning.

Today is 10dpo and I think something is not normal. Ok I have been sick for a couple of weeks but have already recovered (ok still cough some phlegm but feeling ok) but my bbt temps are too low for my luteal phase. But still abit above pre ovulation temps. Past maybe 3-4days my temp started to drop from my normal LP temps. But my af won't be here till 14dpo. Zzzz.
Me dpo15, also v sian... Headache few days liao...

Our fav bd time is before sleeping at night and also middle of the night. Like that can continue to sleep don't need to clean up yet haha.

Your luteal phase is long and good. Hope red doesn't visit you :)
My least fav colour now is red lol... I feel crampy n poking pains here n there in waist n hip, I don't remb I had any symptons in my prev 2 pregs so somehow I feel this mth won't be my lucky mth

Good to not have expectations... I mean whatever good comes is a bonus. Will be more relaxing to treat every cycle like any others.

Reactions: Z2
Big sigh!
AF raised its ugly spots yesterday and is on full flow today...arrgh!
It's back to drawing board for hubby and me.
We will always wonder what went wrong in our BD whenever a new cycle comes.
The aunty this month actually came 3 days early.:mad:
The only positive thing is, I get to do my hair rebonding soon this time.

Will start all over again next weekend.
Hope better luck for you ladies!

Big sigh!
AF raised its ugly spots yesterday and is on full flow today...arrgh!
It's back to drawing board for hubby and me.
We will always wonder what went wrong in our BD whenever a new cycle comes.
The aunty this month actually came 3 days early.:mad:
The only positive thing is, I get to do my hair rebonding soon this time.

Will start all over again next weekend.
Hope better luck for you ladies!
Maybe the tcm meds cause the AF early?

Silly me started a new thread just now.

Anyway, currently TTC #2! My period just came back last month! Which I was actually hoping to fall pregnant, but aunt flo visited. Damnnnn.
Anyway, TTC for this month! Keeping my fingers crossed! Am also doing most of what you ladies are, lifting legs up, stuffing pillow and what not under the hips, not getting up of bed at all. Just here for some support!

maybe ovulation time will suddenly spike up?

I thought so too. But will still stick with the TCM med since it's been only a month.
for me, when i took TCM, my menses comes hay wired.. not sure why... sometimes longer sometimes shorter...
after i stop TCM, everything went back normal...

@DesperateMummyWannabe I have PCOS, periods when I'm regular I'm 33/34 days ... and OPK will show positive at the correct time (day 16/17 usually) and temperature will also increase like it should.

But u/s scans will show that I didn't ovulate, and my ovaries will be happily having like 5 follicles a-side, but no dominant/no corpus luteum.

@veraine now im scared after hearing this..... me and my hubby tested last night.....if we didnt see wrongly then it should be positive right?? or there is such a thing as fake positive ?? like fake negative....
1429021986806.jpg

Also erm.. Sometimes little soldiers will leak out from me after bd.. How do prevent that? :p[/QUO

@hamburger try using pre-seed. can get form watsons. because i have dryness in 'tunnel' and 'opening' so my hubby feels uncomfortable too . So i read online pre-seed is a fertility friendly lub which will coat the sperm and protect it . True enough, after using it, after bd very minimum or non of the little soldiers came out .

Hi ladies

anyone use pre seed? 1 tube how much u pump in?

After doing when u shower does the liquid flow out?

@leeling i've read online and others do say do not follow the instructions on the amount to pump in. they said adjust accordingly as it can be rather slippery . So me and hubby used 2mg. after BD i will lie in bed for about 15 mins then go wash up. nothing came out.

Congrats! Looks like a positive to me. To be more sure, you can get the clearblue digital test.

@diamondfericia clearblue will be better ? i went around online and there are ppl saying it is possible to have fake positive test, though rare.. i'm worried now....cause other than slightly sore and tender breast and a bit nausea, i don't feel any difference.. on off will feel a bit of cramp but it's those dull pain..

I got a fake positive during my 1st try of TTC. I used the normal clearblue. It's sort of have faint line, people call that evaporation line. When I use the digital test to confirm, it's negative.

But again for my 1st pregnancy, I used those cheapo HPT. I got faint line after 3 days pass my AF. I waited for another 4 days and got obvious BFP.

I got a fake positive during my 1st try of TTC. I used the normal clearblue. It's sort of have faint line, people call that evaporation line. When I use the digital test to confirm, it's negative.

But again for my 1st pregnancy, I used those cheapo HPT. I got faint line after 3 days pass my AF. I waited for another 4 days and got obvious BFP.

@diamondfericia so i should wait till few days after my AF is supposed to come then test again with clear blue?

Back