(2014) ivf mummies support group

Faith I salute U. Not easy really. Jiayou. As long as U r trying there is a chance U have more. U still got 4 frozen so 4 kids is still possible.

Joy hope your bb is fine. What happen?

thanks mummies..

my baby got runnin nose n din sleep whole day.. sat nite i canot find pd n usual trusted gp not open.. so went kk 24h... got a water spray n drops.. at least last nite can sleep.. but still cranky...

Faithfully, mine is csec think will wait for a while more in case haha.
Joy i totally understand you as my girl that time 2.5 months sick till almost 1 month then recover. Flu very jia lat hard to sleep and drink milk. Use nasal spray. The drip only can use 5 days then must stop.

Faithfully, mine is csec think will wait for a while more in case haha.
Joy i totally understand you as my girl that time 2.5 months sick till almost 1 month then recover. Flu very jia lat hard to sleep and drink milk. Use nasal spray. The drip only can use 5 days then must stop.

I also csect wor, emergency csect haha

good morning all. long weekend is over :( in office clearing email and im here to rest my mind. cant take all the work schedule for today. ever since I come back to work after maternity have been taking off and leave. wait bring bb to injections, wait twin 1 checkup wait twin 2 checkup both diff days apt. so scare boss not happy. my childcare leave is really not enough. twins but I don't have double days I only got same as those having 1 bb. so unfair hor.

ladies ask u all, do you all bring your babies out often? or like stay outdoor long? at less than 6 mths I bring my girls out every weekend and can stay outside a good 6 hours min. and the longest can be whole day out 11+ morning and back home 9plus night. after that will you notice your bb got problem sleeping at night? lately my elder at night don't want sleep cry and fuss very badly but she is tired. don't know is uncomfy or what she got running nose and sore throat. but when we outside she got sleep also. now my mum like blaming me cause bring them out so long.

I also have been taking leave. Now taking mc somemore. Don't know will kenna fire a not. Any others working mum mum here? Joy? Dolly? Circle? Mschar? Sumiko? Ete?
How is kitkats already?
Cheery, how are you? So far so good? Very peifu you to take care of 2 by yourself.
Bb_hc, not working anymore? Full time mum mum?
Still got who i miss out.
Sister snow, wondering if no. 2 you having a maid to help you?

actually sg50 also a lot of babies born. almost like dragon year also. I think also hard to find places when comes to pri school. sg50 also good hor so many free gifts. i saw before sg50 baba sling and skip hop diaper bag.

circle you still pumping for your girl? im thinking when i should stop pumping. so tired when it comes to pump sessions. thou i drag my hours i still feel tired still feel like so fast its pumping time again :(
do you have insurance for your girl circle? if don't have then your girl that time got surgery the costs can fully claim from medisave? cause my elder need surgery too in time to come so i thinking about the cost.

I also have been taking leave. Now taking mc somemore. Don't know will kenna fire a not. Any others working mum mum here? Joy? Dolly? Circle? Mschar? Sumiko? Ete?
How is kitkats already?
Cheery, how are you? So far so good? Very peifu you to take care of 2 by yourself.
Bb_hc, not working anymore? Full time mum mum?
Still got who i miss out.
Sister snow, wondering if no. 2 you having a maid to help you?

Eh I duno got maid anot leh haha by then no 1 shld be able to communicate with us liao so shld be easier ba. My aunt used to take care 4 kids so if she can why now we can't

Iwantahealthybaby, yes i do bring both out frequently for long hrs too.. so far so good. They always sleep when out only wake up for feeding most of the time...

lynn, i m fine.. busy with both Haha dun intend to get maid..

Working mum but heart is at home... lolz
My boy refused feed over the last weekend. Hope he was just playful for that period of time. gonna check him out later :(

Iwahb, do read up on overstimulation and sleep regression. Especially sleep regression, not many people know what it is. I happen to find out because my girl had been waking up every hour or 2 hours at night 2 weeks ago. Her nap time is greatly affected too. She used to sleep at least 2-3 hours for naps. Now she can't even go beyond 30 minutes. It just happened suddenly.

Last night, I nursed her to sleep at 10 pm. She fell asleep at 10.30 pm, then I put her in her cot to sleep. She woke up at 11.30 pm. Then I nursed her again and she fell asleep. I put her in her cot to sleep. After 30 minutes, she woke up, feeling very frustrated because she wanted to sleep but couldn't. So in the end, after she calmed down, I let her lie in her cot with her eyes wide open. I swaddled her and kept chanting to her, "关眼睛,关眼睛,睡觉”. Eventually she fell asleep on her own at 1 am and slept till 5 am before she started making noise. I nursed her and she slept till 9 am and woke up on her own, not fussing. This is the best night sleep for both of us after 2 weeks. I'm going to try again tonight and see if it works again because internet says what works today may not work tomorrow for sleep regression. For my case, it could be sleep regression or her cough that is causing her interrupted sleep. When she is outside, she can fall asleep.

My girl has been coughing so I brought her to Yu Guo TCM at Kembangan Plaza this morning. Consultation + medicine + baby massage = $39. A lot of little kids were there to see doctor and do massage too. Let's see if it works to cure her cough.

I'm still in the midst of helping my girl to get past this phase. I don't believe that going out too much or for long hours will result in not sleeping well. But I do believe the usual routine cannot be compromised too much even we need to go out for long.

Last edited:
thanks faith for the link. I wonder if there is any chance cause teeth growing afterall they going 6mths. oh the tcm at kembangan need to do aptm? need to wait long? so usually how many session should we go. I believe 1 session not enough right? I brought them to the Havelock one natural healing something and they also do massage. my girls were super young still that time and keep crying during massage. I wonder now they can take it a not.

cheery your twins like so easy to take care. they sleep in stroller? my girls cannot sleep in stroller. when the stroller stop they fuss. so a lot times we cant eat when bring them outside. I should say cant eat in peace.

Iwantahealthybaby, yes both can sleep very long in stroller.. almost the whole travel.journey.. mb the motion makes them sleepy
both very alert at home.. Usually if dinner they cranky we'll carry each on our lap n eat.. Used to it le lol

Last edited:
thanks faith for the link. I wonder if there is any chance cause teeth growing afterall they going 6mths. oh the tcm at kembangan need to do aptm? need to wait long? so usually how many session should we go. I believe 1 session not enough right? I brought them to the Havelock one natural healing something and they also do massage. my girls were super young still that time and keep crying during massage. I wonder now they can take it a not.

cheery your twins like so easy to take care. they sleep in stroller? my girls cannot sleep in stroller. when the stroller stop they fuss. so a lot times we cant eat when bring them outside. I should say cant eat in peace.

If u happen to see any white thing at ur bb gum means is teething n usually in the night time when they sleep n after that will wake up coz cranky. My boy now happen to grow 4 teeth at upper layer so he's super cranky in the night. Used to sleep frm 10pm to 5am but now wake up in the wee hours for milk. My frien say becoz they want to drink for comfort. After that he go back sleep again. It will go on n on until all the teeth come out I think. Or at least wait till they outgrow it ba

actually sg50 also a lot of babies born. almost like dragon year also. I think also hard to find places when comes to pri school. sg50 also good hor so many free gifts. i saw before sg50 baba sling and skip hop diaper bag.

circle you still pumping for your girl? im thinking when i should stop pumping. so tired when it comes to pump sessions. thou i drag my hours i still feel tired still feel like so fast its pumping time again :(
do you have insurance for your girl circle? if don't have then your girl that time got surgery the costs can fully claim from medisave? cause my elder need surgery too in time to come so i thinking about the cost.
Yeah me still pumping for my girl. She got digestion problem so bm is best for her. 4 pumps a day - 630am, 1130am, 530pm and 1130pm.

Talking about pumping... Had a lump since morn. pump at full suction for 4x 30mins since morn but still blocked. In fact it is getting worse. now rushing home to try hot shower and soap.

and I didn't managed to get insurance for my girl. luckily she is accepted in kkh as class c. so got more subsidy. able to use medishield and medisave for her hospitalisation stay and ops. cash top up mainly for her month to month medical equipment and supplements. that one adds up to about $350 a month.

Yu Guo TCM at Kembangan doesn't need to make appointment. Just walk in will do. They operate a bit like polyclinic. Children who are young like ours have priority to see doctor first so we don't need to wait for too long.

Lynn, I am full time nanny now. Lol. Faithfully, what medicine did you get from YuGuo? I paid 32 dollar for consultation and massage. Medicine paid separately, 12 dollars for four packs of tummy wrap.

Bb_hc, I didn't get the tummy wrap. The doctor asked me if I want tummy wrap or oral medication. I asked for oral medication. It's powdered form. 1/2 packet 3 times daily. She said oral medication's effect is faster than tummy wrap. She asked me to go for baby massage x 3 consecutive days.

Last edited:
Oh what is the oral medicine for? Faith you bring baby there alone? How did sham have your lunch? Bring baby go downstair and buy?

Faith so when you bring baby around by yourself you use carrier or stroller?then so you still drive or take public transport?

Btw ladies just to share. My baby got one beanbag insert got insect so scary. I faster throw away then bought bolster and pillow good ones from kiddy palace. The bolster and pillow with casing cost me around $80+ so ex. Baby stuff are more ex than adult.

Oh the bolster needs to sun or microwave occasionally. Coz sg weather is warm and humid which encourage the growth of insects

Anyone going down to the baby tcm tuina? Can help ask the doc if 4mth + baby can take jin feng san already?

The mummy's market is coming again. So excited... I thought there's nothing much to shop but my shopping list is longer than that I had for Sep market! Anyone getting hipster carrier?

I have been bringing my gal out on my own since she 2 mths old on carrier. Always bring her out shopping or meet up w my gf for lunch..she is used to long hours travel outside liao. Once awhile she gets cranky at night after a long day out but overall she is good m well behaved

Faith so when you bring baby around by yourself you use carrier or stroller?then so you still drive or take public transport?
Lynn, I drive. My car seat can be attached to stroller. So depends on where I'm going. Some places are not stroller friendly so I use Ergobaby carrier most of the time. Before I do bring baby out myself, I practise a lot on how to open the stroller leg (using Quinny stroller leg), how to attach the car seat (Maxi Cosi) with baby inside on the stroller leg and detach the car seat from the stroller leg, strap it securely in the car rear seat, how to close the stroller leg and put inside the boot and how to put baby inside the carrier and wear it myself. All these practices are done under the supervision of DH. Once he deems fit that I can do all these myself, then I'm given the green light to bring baby out myself.

Actually I feel like buying Capella stroller as it can be a one hand operation meaning open and close just use one hand to do it. But a bit waste of money. But the good thing about transferring the car seat to the stroller is that if baby is asleep in the car seat, by transferring the car seat to the stroller, baby will not wake up.

Anyone going down to the baby tcm tuina? Can help ask the doc if 4mth + baby can take jin feng san already?
Ete, my baby took 惊风散 since birth when my CL was around. After my CL left, I stopped giving because I'm too lazy to do that. Hehe!

The mummy's market is coming again. So excited... I thought there's nothing much to shop but my shopping list is longer than that I had for Sep market! Anyone getting hipster carrier?
I bought an I-Angel hipster carrier. Have not used it because I've been using my Ergobaby carrier. DH said he will use I-Angel so that we don't need to keep adjusting the straps to suit our sizes. Meaning if I carry baby, I'll use Ergobaby. If he carries baby, he will use I-Angel.

My girl is a fast & furious one. She's a no nonsense baby. If she doesn't like it means she doesn't like it. No matter how we try to coax her, she will not give in. A lot of people (parents, parents-in-law, doctors, friends) commented that my girl 是个很有想法的baby. But I know the not so nice word is stubborn. Haha!

Even today when I brought her to Yu Guo TCM, the doctor said she's mature for her age. LOL!

People who have witnessed her angry cries can testify that she has a very fiery temper. The kind of scream is really no joke!

But she has her angelic side too. She smiles and chuckles a lot!!! And she will always gaze at me lovingly when I cradle carry her and every morning when I see her.

How not to love this darling!

Last edited:
Haha很有想法! My mum says my boy has 自己的性格. So sama sama haha...
He startled these few days so thinking of giving jing feng san but ma says too young not sure what's the content these days so we gave pearl powder water to calm him. My colleague recommended eu yan sen's since more reputable.

I used mini monkey sling carrier with his butt hanging inside the carrier but my back is breaking soon with his weight. Intend to change to iAngel or sort like pognae or sinbii. Easy to move around also.

my 7kg 4m baby can kill my back in jus 2hr at mall... we try 2put in stroller now..

n yes, carry 1hand n eat with the other. i can eat n text with left hand now. mayb soon i can write with left hand too... n everytime we go out we buy baby thgs.. n they r not even toys.. jus thgs we need 2take care of him.. or stock up coz offer..

can try baby vicks on feet for nose problem.. tryin 2day..

tired but lovin every moment...

Yeah me still pumping for my girl. She got digestion problem so bm is best for her. 4 pumps a day - 630am, 1130am, 530pm and 1130pm.

Talking about pumping... Had a lump since morn. pump at full suction for 4x 30mins since morn but still blocked. In fact it is getting worse. now rushing home to try hot shower and soap.

and I didn't managed to get insurance for my girl. luckily she is accepted in kkh as class c. so got more subsidy. able to use medishield and medisave for her hospitalisation stay and ops. cash top up mainly for her month to month medical equipment and supplements. that one adds up to about $350 a month.

strong mama brings up strong baby. sure she will overcome her condition n grow up well! dun think u r planin fet so soon yah?

I am using capella stroller and boba 4g carrier. My baby recently seems to be able to sit in stroller but we must walk. If station there sure cranky. Carrier so far only my dh uses that seems alright.
Ladies what chou chou your baby has? Bean bag or normal bolster?

Mine using bean sprouts kernels pillow.. Small ones for stroller n long ones as bolster at home. Threw the buckwheat pillows after seeing the insects..
using mimos pillows very good for prevention of flat head n healing of plagiocephaly

Last edited:
Bean sprout will have insects? I very scare as my girl keep biting the pillow and i scare wait wet the pillow and insects will form.

Not sure if bean sprouts will have insects but i sun them when wash the pillowcases.. encountered buckwheat insect incident so switched to beansprouts

Anyone experiencing bad hair fall? Mum says when bb starts to chuckle that's when hair to fall and mine have been falling :( any hair tonic to recommend

ohh.. u mean mummy hair fallin? meme.. aft lik 9m preg + 3m of baby newborn period, my hair start 2drop lik crazy now...

I read from the web baby and mum will start dropping hair about 3 months plus 4 months till when they are 12 months. Both me and my baby hair keep dropping..
Can share anymore of you using chou chou like bean bag? Anyone use bolster?

Oh no drop till 12 months... not much hair left
My bb holds a handkerchief to sleep. Usually place bean pillow on his chest after he has fallen asleep.

Last edited:

Back