(2014) ivf mummies support group

Oh I mean play yard. I'm thinking still cause when they know how to crawl play yard might not be able to trap them inside too. I saw the high chair cheery bought. It can be transformed into table chair when they don't need it. Quite ok. I just reach the fair crowd seems ok. Just parking is mad.

Iwantahealthybaby, i bought the play yard so tt they have more space to crawl.. placing it over the playlon playmat when they learn how to crawl.. now as they only know how to flip i just place them at the middle n watch over.. thinking the play yard will be useful to prevent both from crawling all over the hse n really needs to follow them throughout. At least can do some hsework n let them learn to play with one another hahaha

Faithfullyyours, yes bought the highchair cos good deal to get from baby market.. Think they will need it ard 7mths as they gg 5 mths this mth. Next fair in oct.. They already 11 mths le.. lol

this is the Gubi high chair i got yesterday.. 1st day already out of stocks le..Stock will come in May... chosen this cos can convert to table n chair so can fully utilise it when they outgrow the highchair.

i bought 2 Brica highchair covers from amazon so when go out will just place it over the restaurant highchair.. No need to wipe hehe

Attachments

• 1428823029222.jpg
    1428823029222.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
ete, i bought it at usd$16.99.. Think the baby fair also selling another type of highchair cover under starbuys but not sure if it is cushioned.. Brica is cushioned.. i like it cos can folded it up n keep in the bag neatly

Cheerywalnut... Nice. I saw the starbuy but didn't like the material and was bright yellow. Which channel did you get it?

Faithfully, how to baby learn swimming at 6 months? That is very interesting. Actually like very hard to teach right?

Iwahb, can you help me check your Ergobaby 360 underneath the seat, is the thread supposed to be like this?
ImageUploadedByForum1428845574.732708.jpg

DH said it's normal. If it's not, I'll go and change it.

I did carry my girl in it today.

Yeah I suppose so. Let me go check out my other color tonight cause I got two diff colors. And if U worried about the authenticity I guess won't since I didn bought mine in fair. :)

So you bought grey and which colour? Black or green? I wanted green but Spring Maternity doesn't have it. Yeah I bought mine from Spring Maternity at the fair. I like the 360 more as compared to the original. Softer.

Green faith. Don't like black like very warm. Ok I check same for my green piece the stitching also like that. I prefer organic for now more cause material softer than 360 lol. Cause the organic material practically is all cloth very soft. Haven't open ceremony for my 360

Joy, 3am still have not sleep? Poor you must be very tired.
Btw do you ladies wake up during the midnight and how many times per night? Wake up to do feeding or pump?

if baby good mood, wak up 1 pr 2times n all dream feed.. if bad mood can b screamin all the way.. need 2carry change diaper.. keep latchin 2go back 2sleep... last nite sleep a while wok up n need 2carry n pat..

Lynncandy, yes for me since the beginning of motherhood. It depends on good or bad days.. 3 for same hr feeding time.. 6 for alternate hr feeding time.. only wake up for feeding now.. Stopped changing their diapers in wee hrs after i switch to drypers night which can last for 12 hrs...

Wow got drypers night. Expensive? Meaning you wake up 3 times or 6 times?
My baby will not wake up and cry for milk just that she will be very noisy like turning and turning then i know she is hungry will just feed her.

Lynncandy, yap between 3 to 6 times cos twins lol...

now ntuc having promotion $10.95 per pack regardless of size.. Mine wearing M size.. It can hold for 12 hours or slightly more for my twins as i change them into drynights after evening cleaning at 7plus n it holds till i bath them the next morning at 8plus..

Price wise is cheaper than merries.. cos i used to have to change them once in the middle of the night so price is consider higher to use 2 or 3 diapers in 12 hrs for each of them

I'm still beating the issue with my girl's sleep regression. Wake up about 3 times. Before this, it was 1 time. I use Merries and don't change her in the night.

Lynncandy, drypers they using M size but merries is S size as merries slightly bigger

Faithfullyyours, i got to change them at 2/3am cos after wiping them at 7plus i dun change them... so for ur girl roughly how many hrs she wore it b4 u change her diaper the next day?

just ordered Goo.N from qoo10 today.. Tried their sample Seems comparable with merries

Last edited:
Lynncandy, drypers they using M size but merries is S size as merries slightly bigger

Faithfullyyours, i got to change them at 2/3am cos after wiping them at 7plus i dun change them... so for ur girl roughly how many hrs she wore it b4 u change her diaper the next day?

just ordered Goo.N from qoo10 today.. Tried their sample Seems comparable with merries

For Goon I tried on my boy, I bought 8 packs, give 1 pack to my frien n sold 5 packs away. My frien comment same as mi, got a urine smell as the absorb is not good. N the diaper tends to leak when my boy poo.

My last diaper change at night is about 9 pm after evening bath before she sleeps. I'll change 12 hours later at 9 am the next day.

I'm also using size S for Merries. Size M for Petpet and Pampers.

My friend said Moony is not bad. I have not tried it.

I tried Drypers Wee Wee Dry before. Got a sample of 4. Didn't like it because it's very stiff. More stiff than Petpet.

Last edited:
snow, oic.. is the smell due to the breathable design? Cos merries will smell badly when they poo n leaks too...

Faithfullyyours, yap agree drypers is stiff but the shorts dun smell tt bad after they poo..

I also don't change my younger girl who sleeps with me at night. Usually change her last diaper at 9plus night and then morning before sending IFC will change. I using drypers/huggies. Guess will stick to drypers cause cheaper. Mamy poko seems not bad too cheap also and not as stiff as drypers.

snow, oic.. is the smell due to the breathable design? Cos merries will smell badly when they poo n leaks too...

Faithfullyyours, yap agree drypers is stiff but the shorts dun smell tt bad after they poo..

Hmm I dunoo leh but i try merries sample before seems ok to me. But if u intend to use goon can try order frm sosoon sometimes their offer not bad n free delivery

Snow, i have been using merries nb & S size from 2nd month till now... That's why i find goo.n n merries comparable due to the breathable design... still using until my current stock completely used up then will start with Goo.n :) Thanks for the recommendation

iwantahealthybaby, what drypers size are ur twinnes wearing now? do u follow the weight chart? i nv follow cos found it a size smaller as i used merries as the guideline. That's y my twinnes wearing drypers M now

Cheery, why not try Pampers? I like Merries and Pampers. I like Merries because it is very soft and gentle on the skin. I like Pampers because it is a very trustworthy brand and the absorption is good too.

For me, I use Petpet for day use at home. Merries for night use at home. Pampers when going out.

Cheery my girls wearing size m. They quite small size. For huggies, drypers and mamy poko I all take size m, pampers is stage 3. I like pampers cause it's very slim. Drypers make my babies backside big big haha. But cause more economical especially bringing them to IFC.

I using momy poko free one. So far never try other brand except huggies and drypers. I find drypers not bad also. I think my momy poko a bit chiong one so wear already my girl backside very big also. Well since i have free supply until size L so i just use loh never go and buy.

Faithfullyyours, haven tried pampers.. mb when they bigger above 1 yr cos better absorption.. i like merries softness n gentle to skin tts y when tried Goo.n comparable with n cheaper than merries decide to switch n try

iwantahealthybaby, how heavy are ur girls now? Mine both 5.8kg.. yap drypers more economical.. Tried petpet, mammy poko samples b4..

lynn, so good got free supply of diapers.. :D diapers cost consuming cos using daily till they toilet trained

Last edited:
i use pet pet.. day n night.. we usually dun stock up diapers coz not sure of how long siz can last n will baby suddenly b sensitive too.. but we do buy 2packs at 1go if got promo.. n 1pack will b sent 2ifc..

will change 2drypers already once pet pet runs out.. m siz..

Me! Moon rabbit. My girls seems ok to take. Eat and eat. Actually I tasted
I thought quite sweet then only I realise cause I mix with breastmilk lol. Frankly speaking I doesn't dare to taste my own bm

The moon rabbit also got this flavour I think mine also just that brand is not yu yan sheng. Also brown rice with ginseng or si Sen powder they got few to chose.

Yeah, moon rabbit got si shen with brown rice and yangshen and ikan billis. I also got the eu yan sang one but must cook and i have not opened as i lazy to cook. Moon rabbit is got instant one.

Actually I still can't believe I'm a mother of 2 in a blink. We went thru so much. Ttc, countless visits to the IVF centre, checkups and scan, tcm accupunture, bt and the waiting game. Omg! And after bfp worried about the health of bb, stable a not etc. bleeding for some mummies, everyday worry this and that. Then when we finally give birth, everything seems to fast forward. Maternity ended, went back work. Babies growing so fast blink they will be one year old. Those going for number two, please stay in this 2014 mummies thread ya :)

Haha ya time flies. Now already got dec 2015 mummies forum. Omg.. can i make it in time for no. 2? Haha just kidding. I think natural like really hard. Might need to go kkivf again is really cannot have it naturally.

Mummies did u all record ur bb crying sound when they are just born? Yesterday went to visit my frien who just delivered n realise we nv record my boy crying sound n when I hear her bb crying I suddenly miss my boy crying sound when he's just born. Miss those crying sound haha.... Now got to wait for no 2 then can record liao.

U mean when just born or during the 1st few weeks? I didn too. but now that u mention their cries when bb really different from now.

First born or first few weeks is the same sound when crying. Now their crying sound is different liao, so miss their first crying sound. Got to wait for no 2 to record liao haha

Back