(2015/6) June 2015 Mummies

Just a random que.. Any mummies wearing non maternity leggings? Where do u all position the waist band? Below or above the bump? I tried to wear it above the bump but it feels uncomfortable too coz is squeezing at my stomach den if I put below the bump is squeezing my bladder :confused:

i previously keep getting headaches. gynae say is hormones.......... all blame unto hormones.. nw im fine already juz left with backaches eazily

Thank you! My headaches hit me in the middle of the night and the following morning when I have to wake up for work. On average, about twice a week. I hope it is just the hormones.

I had constant headache in my first trimester. My doc told me to check neurologist as well...he said some mummies will have headache and will disappear only after giving birth. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Guess it's quite common for us to get headaches on and off now..... due to pregnancy.... me too.... but i seem to start having it on and off from 2nd trimester onwards....

Im experiencing giddiness when trying to sleep on the bus while travelling to work. My bus ride is about 50 mins. Whenever i close my eyes, i feel like im "dropping" and my head starts to spin. When it spins, i cant seem to control my head swaying. Its quite a stressful experience. However when i open my eyes, its fine. Anyone having this problem?

@Littlenina, you get headaches in the middle of the night, does it happen when you are alseep or still awake? I had more headaches in 1st trimester. 2nd trim lesser, only get them when I don't sleep enough.

@lenax, have you seen the neurologist?

Hope all these headaches will go away and leave us alone. Meanwhile, take care to rest when the headache comes.

@Littlenina, you get headaches in the middle of the night, does it happen when you are alseep or still awake? I had more headaches in 1st trimester. 2nd trim lesser, only get them when I don't sleep enough.

@lenax, have you seen the neurologist?

Hope all these headaches will go away and leave us alone. Meanwhile, take care to rest when the headache comes.

No, I didn't see Neuro at the end, cos it slowly disappeared. I tried to rest more, and also not to sit directly under fans...somehow that helps.

Hey @moo3moo, baby's abdominal circumference is 201mm at 24 weeks3 days. Did ur gynae give u an examination slip stating baby's measurements to keep at the end of the check? Mine did so i just referred to it. Don't worry okay, im sure abit below average still can catch up one!
No, my gynae only measure abdominal circumference.. I asked abt wt, he only said ard 500g.
Yar, now I'm trying to eat more to catch up. feel bigger & clumsier these days, no choice :)

I ordered baby clothes from UK's Next and it arrived after 5 days. I'm happy with the soft materials for the bodysuits, dungaree, jogger pants and T-shirts. I would say this is a pleasant online purchase with the fast delivery of products!

As the tummy gets bigger at 24W, I'm starting to get lower-back pain on the left side of the tail bone. Can feel I can't walk as straight as I want to. :(

Happy cny to all mummies! Am a little late! Fell down on cny Eve. And my knee feels so painnao no bleeding nothing godbless!! Starting to have water retention on my legs nao

Attachments

• 1424557671035.jpg
    1424557671035.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 209
Happy cny to all mummies! Am a little late! Fell down on cny Eve. And my knee feels so painnao no bleeding nothing godbless!! Starting to have water retention on my legs nao

Your knee caps looked they had been scratched from the fall, must be uncomfortable. Take care not to wet the healing areas, can get those 3M waterproof tapes from pharmacy.

Yes me too,I have some water retention in my feet.

Oh dear, that looks painful....>.<.
Hope you and baby are well. Careful when walking...now sometimes I feel my left leg has tingling sensation.

Happy cny too!

Oh dear! Be careful. Must have given u a fright and scare. Take care and Happy CNY too :)

I already suffering from water retention... :(

Take care ya... Better that u see doctor and he can prescribe some cream to prevent infection...

Yeah be careful when walking yah.. Take care too.. Is better to see doctor yah..

I am so full from all that cny feasting ...

im also expended on my fingers...now I cannot wear my wedding ring liao!

I am so full from all that cny feasting ...

im also expended on my fingers...now I cannot wear my wedding ring liao!

I can't wear mine since few weeks ago already...my doc told me I grow a bit too fast, and now all with this good food during cny, I wonder what my doc will say on my next appt. Hehe..time to slow down on my intake esp carbs.

I can't wear mine since few weeks ago already...my doc told me I grow a bit too fast, and now all with this good food during cny, I wonder what my doc will say on my next appt. Hehe..time to slow down on my intake esp carbs.

hehe.... i shall know how much i gain tmr ;)

Ytd night my hubby accidentally hit my tummy :( and I waited for very long to see whether my bb girl is moving or not.. She did moved abit though but I'm still quite worried abt it :(

Ytd night my hubby accidentally hit my tummy :( and I waited for very long to see whether my bb girl is moving or not.. She did moved abit though but I'm still quite worried abt it :(
shouldn't be a problem ..cos bb protected by the fluid ard

wow...cny visitations are very tiring...I slept till 10 today ate something and went back snooze again till 12pm

did any of u encounter ppl touching ur tummy without asking first? im kinda annoyed at that..

Hope it is okay. My doc told me our uterus is very thick and will act as a pretty solid bumper.

Went for doc's appt earlier. Baby's weighing at 0.8kg at 25 weeks 3 days, according to doc.

Rash/itch that ive been getting, doc said its not fungal/infection. But eczema and was given Triderm to treat it.

Ive never had Eczema my whole life. Why now... Hurhurhur

My hubby made me very upset on Sat night. He was upset I wanted to get a 2nd hand crib. I tot this could save us some money if BB resists the crib and won't sleep in it. As I intend to get a new Yao Lan when BB reaches 6 months old.

He insisted that I don't love my BB as much and could easily spend the same amount of money on durians to treat my family.

I didn't quarrel with him but became very emo at the accusation. Tears just ran down my cheeks. Though he did apologize afterwards. The next morning I had a little bit of brown mucus discharge. Maybe Dong Le Tai Qi.

After that we keep checking for BB's movement. My BB usually keep very still whenever I am tense. I don't understand why the hubby cannot give in to me and treat me better instead of making me upset now that I am preggie.

So I bed rested for 2 straight days and no more discharge.

My hubby made me very upset on Sat night. He was upset I wanted to get a 2nd hand crib. I tot this could save us some money if BB resists the crib and won't sleep in it. As I intend to get a new Yao Lan when BB reaches 6 months old.

He insisted that I don't love my BB as much and could easily spend the same amount of money on durians to treat my family.

I didn't quarrel with him but became very emo at the accusation. Tears just ran down my cheeks. Though he did apologize afterwards. The next morning I had a little bit of brown mucus discharge. Maybe Dong Le Tai Qi.

After that we keep checking for BB's movement. My BB usually keep very still whenever I am tense. I don't understand why the hubby cannot give in to me and treat me better instead of making me upset now that I am preggie.

So I bed rested for 2 straight days and no more discharge.
We are thinking of getting a second hand cot from my colleague too coz wanna save some money too.. At first we dun plan to get the yao lan but my mum said bb will sleep more soundly inside yao lan but problem is we also got no space to put it :(

Guys usually wun be so sensitive de yah.. Try talk to him let him understand how u feel or what yah.. For me I did "warn" my hubby that now I may be throwing temper easily or what but what I said doesn't mean it de so he did understand that and sometimes he just let me nag and nag.. Lol after that he will try to coax me again..

Your hubby must be equally worried by his accidental action.... don't worry, should be fine :)

wow...cny visitations are very tiring...I slept till 10 today ate something and went back snooze again till 12pm

did any of u encounter ppl touching ur tummy without asking first? im kinda annoyed at that..

No.... but my 3 year old niece just tap on the tummy.... :p

Went for doc's appt earlier. Baby's weighing at 0.8kg at 25 weeks 3 days, according to doc.

Rash/itch that ive been getting, doc said its not fungal/infection. But eczema and was given Triderm to treat it.

Ive never had Eczema my whole life. Why now... Hurhurhur

think now we will get some sort of situations which we would never have it..... blame it all on hormones....

My hubby's cousin did touched my tummy but she asked first before touching hehe.. And my bro's godson also sayang my tummy xD but he is very shy haha wanna sayang dunwan to sayang like that xD

Your hubby must be equally worried by his accidental action.... don't worry, should be fine :)
Ya I keep telling him she didn't move much today den he told me she is fine one nth happen.. After awhile he tell me to go disturb her let her listen to songs poke her etc to see she got any reaction anot -.- he also scare lo still tell me he not scare xD

Back