(2015/6) June 2015 Mummies

I would think that is BB's way of communicating to you their discomfort! Hahaha

My BB would start kicking if I try to sleep sideways. He doesn't like to be compressed to one side.

Same here.... when I sleep on the right side, maybe it's too side and press again the baby, I can feel the kickings start, as if it's protesting

I see... Wow so interesting u got to catch the action on ultrasound!!

Yes I also notice that. Some days baby is super active. Then other days very quiet. Guess it is normal. Mb like us some days just wanna chill haha!!

Some days when it's not so active, I will wonder if it's doing fine inside.... Some days it get so active that it keeps bouncing. Just like today, when I was having my lunch. I wonder what I ate and maybe it likes so much that it keeps bouncing inside

Hi Mummies,

Missed reading the messages for a week+.

Met a minor car accident on 6 Feb and was admitted immediately after gynae check my tummy abit hard (afraid of contraction/premature). Hub was super worried cos its our 1st child..... but now All safe and sound (God Bless) =)

Just had me detailed scan last week and YES, it's a Baby GAL!!!! hehe....

Hi Mummies,

Met a minor car accident on 6 Feb and was admitted immediately after gynae check my tummy abit hard (afraid of contraction/premature). Hub was super worried cos its our 1st child..... but now All safe and sound (God Bless) =)

Luckily everything is good! :) do rest more too! Sayang bb tell her dun scare hehe..

Congrats on having bb girl! :D mine also bb girl and is our first child too! Hehe..

Hi Mummies,

thankfully everything fine! aiyoh...hv to be extra careful on the road ok..

congrats! can shop more already hehe

anyone feeling numb/prickling sensations or sometimes pain on hand(s)? These days I feel it and it is so bothersome ..like now using mouse I feel again ..

thankfully everything fine! aiyoh...hv to be extra careful on the road ok..

congrats! can shop more already hehe

Thanks @chrisl , actually we r in the right of way where the other driver didnt check her blind spot and turn... lucky we applied brake already but due to drizzle rain, we still can't avoid... it still a blessing ....

Thanks @Ice_Tea, indeed she's tough ... a blessing she's safe in my tummy....

Congrats too! time to buy pretty dresses!~!!
Yup is fated that she gonna be ur bb girl :)

Haha ya! I already bought some clothes for her I tried to stop myself coz I still not sure abt what size to buy scare later too small hehe.. But really can't resist those cute little clothes!

Hi Mummies,

Thank god everything is fine and congrats :)

Here to share my shopping loot! Arriving in 4 days' time. As newborn babies outgrow their sizes quickly, I chose 3-6 months sizing.
ImageUploadedByForum1424071161.905592.jpg

im actually looking for long sleeves/legs bodysuit..but seems like difficult to find..anyone any lobang?

on ur air filter system if u hv now ! The air was super bad when I alighted at bedok heading to frd plc. . . My frd told me is praying day ... I was huh !!!!

They hv alot promoters there 2 to 3 vaccum brands and 3 to 4 insurance companies .. haha totally freak me out.

Let me check n revert again ..my aspirin left at hme..but I juz tk 1 pill don't have to break into 4 parts.

My aspirin is 100mg...

i just did my maternity tour at Gleneagles and hubby is tempted to get the superior room for me :p but its about 2k difference from single room so i'm wondering if its worth it though the perks are more (free parking/chicken soup for mum/celebratory dinner/baby metabolism checks). Will go to Mount E novena next to check it out!

Babygirl's weighing 790 grams at 60th percentile (24 weeks) and my weight gain is about 4 kg...

i just did my maternity tour at Gleneagles and hubby is tempted to get the superior room for me :p but its about 2k difference from single room so i'm wondering if its worth it though the perks are more (free parking/chicken soup for mum/celebratory dinner/baby metabolism checks). Will go to Mount E novena next to check it out!

Babygirl's weighing 790 grams at 60th percentile (24 weeks) and my weight gain is about 4 kg...
Twirlycandy, what's your bb abdominal circumference? My bb's 181mm at 23wk+, my doc said very slightly below average n asked me to eat more :(
And nobody ever inform me my bb's weight.. :(

Hey @moo3moo, baby's abdominal circumference is 201mm at 24 weeks3 days. Did ur gynae give u an examination slip stating baby's measurements to keep at the end of the check? Mine did so i just referred to it. Don't worry okay, im sure abit below average still can catch up one!

Last edited:
Yup is fated that she gonna be ur bb girl :)

Haha ya! I already bought some clothes for her I tried to stop myself coz I still not sure abt what size to buy scare later too small hehe.. But really can't resist those cute little clothes!

Girls have so much more choices for clothes than boys! There are cute, soft fluffy girlie dresses. Your BB is one lucky baby!

Congrats mummies! glad that all are well!!
I'm experiencing headaches! and weirdly, my gynae referred me to a neuro stating that my symptoms are more than just 'normal headaches'.
-.-""

Congrats mummies! glad that all are well!!
I'm experiencing headaches! and weirdly, my gynae referred me to a neuro stating that my symptoms are more than just 'normal headaches'.
-.-""

How are your headaches like? Sounds serious, take it easy meanwhile and rest lots!

So good! Hehe I still need to wait until March den can see her again :(

Recently we keep playing some songs for her to listen haha and she's like dancing inside.. So funny to see my tummy moving xD
Haha so funny! I heard tt if u play the same song again when the bb is born they will love it and keep dancing to it too :)

So good! Hehe I still need to wait until March den can see her again :(

Recently we keep playing some songs for her to listen haha and she's like dancing inside.. So funny to see my tummy moving xD

haha.... that's cute :)

now i'm also trying to play some children songs for him to listen.... can sense his movement but cannot see tummy moving :oops:

Haha so funny! I heard tt if u play the same song again when the bb is born they will love it and keep dancing to it too :)
Yup yup haha but we let her listen to korea songs haha.. She likes those fast paced songs I guess xD tonight will try again hehe..

haha.... that's cute :)

now i'm also trying to play some children songs for him to listen.... can sense his movement but cannot see tummy moving :oops:
Yeah but I always let her listen before I sleep haha so dunno if she will sleepy after that anot xD

Got once I tried to take an afternoon nap but she keep moving inside and I couldn't sleep >.<

Back