(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

My mum dun feel safe to use. I tried it out recently. Dun noe is it baby big
/heavy or I not used to it, juz dun feel comfortable or right when she's sleeping inside the sling. U guys hv any real pix of hw u use the sg50 sling? The sg50 wording is face in front right? When wash the sling, do I need to remove the buckle?
.u must practise one. Youtube baba sling to see how to use it. Must be careful how you place bb Cox they still small, neck not firm. Scared their chin against their chest and obstruct breathibg. I take a pic if I remember haha.

How do u all mk bb nap? N how to make bb nap longer? My bb takes forever to fall asleep..n wakes up aft 30min or so. Haiz..

I trying to wake my baby up in the afternoon. He can slp whole day then at night damn alert haizzz
Worse is if my bb doesn't nap she gets over stimulated n ultra cranky..she won't b able to slp well at night also. She will only slp on my lap/chest..I can't do anything. Put her down gently she wakes up..cycle repeats..I'm gg mad

Worse is if my bb doesn't nap she gets over stimulated n ultra cranky..she won't b able to slp well at night also. She will only slp on my lap/chest..I can't do anything. Put her down gently she wakes up..cycle repeats..I'm gg mad
sometimes i just shove my breast to him, hoping he will sleep lol

After carrying n patting him to zzz, I will gentle place him beside me on my bed, w my arms still under his neck. Lie down n zzz w him awhile before going abt my things. Feels that he zzz longer this way

Yah @xicloudix, I really salute you, you have 3 kids some more....plus you din get CL everything DIY, 好厉害!you getting part time helper right? Should get will help a lot I think at least you won't have to worry abt housework.

Ya kind of regret nv get a cl this round or get a maid as per my hubby suggestion... hopefully I won't have body aches when I am old... some ppl says if confinement nv do well n nv rest well will jialat when old.

But then these days alot mummies bf. So have to wake up every 2-3hrs also ma.. then how to rest...

Ya looking for part time helper.. anyone has recommendations?

Juz clean windows, toilets, fans, kitchen.. sweep n wipe floor etc.. mine 3 room flat only so quite easy.. location tampines

Hahaha...but my girl hair very little...my sis last time bring to shop cut botak lor saying aft that hair can grow nicely...

I shave my baby botak.. now I am hoping he won't have patches like what his 2 cousins have...they call it ah gor lor... those who have 姑姑will has it. ... I think it's a myth lah

I nv shave my elder 2 kids.. but this one my Hubby say shave. ...

Later if have patches I confirm blame him haha

I will hold my bb to my chest or comfort latch him to sleep. Then put him in a rocker chair. I realise he nap longer in the rocker chair compare to put in cot.

I will hold my bb to my chest or comfort latch him to sleep. Then put him in a rocker chair. I realise he nap longer in the rocker chair compare to put in cot.

Yes mine too... cot he dun like..

Rocker chair sometimes can cheat him abit.

He like to sleep on chest or flat on bed. But this is dangerous...

What other options? My lack of sleep is making me crazy... these 2 days my sis n my hubby helps me. So I can nap 2-3hrs n maintain my sanity.
Else 2 4hrs he like this keep fussing...

I feeling like using yao lan...

Same eh. Except for night time.
I try to put bb in cot he will wake up the moment I put him down):

What other options? My lack of sleep is making me crazy... these 2 days my sis n my hubby helps me. So I can nap 2-3hrs n maintain my sanity.

Ya, I'm oso lacking of sleep...giving me headache and think I falling sick liao. Din get much help from my hubby as he is busy at work and those mid nite feeds are making him sick too.

Nite time will make him sleep in cot oso.
My in law wanted us to use yao lan. But we insist dun wan.

Ya, I'm oso lacking of sleep...giving me headache and think I falling sick liao. Din get much help from my hubby as he is busy at work and those mid nite feeds are making him sick too.

Quick question: how long are we supposed to swaddle babies? My newborn is only 2 weeks plus and he forcefully kicks and wriggles in his swaddle too much in his sleep..it always ends up undone.

Quick question: how long are we supposed to swaddle babies? My newborn is only 2 weeks plus and he forcefully kicks and wriggles in his swaddle too much in his sleep..it always ends up undone.
1st mth perhaps? My bb hates being swaddled when sleeping too..but she's ok when we go out..maybe feels secure..

My hubs is also affected by the night feeds..told him if he really can't sleep then must go to the other room for now..cos he needs lots of concentration and energy at work..and he needs to be up by 5am.

1st mth perhaps? My bb hates being swaddled when sleeping too..but she's ok when we go out..maybe feels secure..
I still swaddle my boy at night cause we sleep in aircon room. He is 5 weeks old.
But he always struggle and end up with his hands outside

Around 1 mth my baby reject swaddle as it's too hot. As his sweat gland is developed..

Before that he would cry to be swaddle no matter hot or cold .. n he can sleep more soundly

N also partly the swaddle I bought is abit too thick..

I juz ordered thinner swaddle hope I still can use it ... n hope it solve my baby's problem of unable to sleep at night

Curious, what are te cons of using yao lan?

Same lo. I latch my baby den she fall asleep den when i put her down, her eyes big big. And after playing for half an hr she wanna drink again.. do you all face this problem

Last week I also like that, it's a growth spurt, don't be discouraged, just supplemtn w fm to let bb be full but don't give up bf! Jia you!

I wanna get my supply stable and hopefully can store as much as possible cos I'm going back to work after cny.. Boss wants me to split my maternity cos he needs help zzz

Same lo. I latch my baby den she fall asleep den when i put her down, her eyes big big. And after playing for half an hr she wanna drink again.. do you all face this problem

Yup. U can try latch her lying down side by side with her.. Let her suckle to sleep..

How do we know if we kena thrush ah? How often do u change ur breast pad?

It's a stinging traumatizing super pain when you breastfeed your baby. It's a horrible horrible pain. Not sore nipple, which is outside but rather it's inside the nipple and breast, there's a website I read where te mummy describe the breast feeding like cut glass in the breast. For more info, the below:

https://www.llli.org/llleaderweb/lv/lvoctnov98p91.html

http://community.babycenter.com/post/a3625985/shooting_pain_in_breast_-_thrush_yeast_infection

http://www.breastfeeding-problems.com/thrush-and-breastfeeding.html

Mine also don't have...cl kept repeating saying I from got milk to.store.till.now less milk is my own problems.liao...I so angry so telling her off that just cook papaya soup don't have to.care i got milk or not or not fatty...saying cos I no drink kao kao soup due to bb jaudice therefore milk so watery...

Jaudice still drink gao gao soup, how to flush? I forced myself to eat more fatty food, even my soup is oily. But I see no different loh. My milk still watery. I think is depend on body one ba.. maybe my body digest/burn the fats i eat faster? Idk.
But is it really true that fattier bm more filling??

Jia you... I moved baby in to sleep w us 2 days before CL leaves so that he can get used to it, if not suddenly he change room and one main caregiver leaves think bb will not feel good, you can consider, it's training also..

Regarding bm, maybe salmon and Dha supplements?

We have been letting baby sleep in our room during the day, only at night he sleeps with cl. Hopes he can adapt ba.. this week he quite cranky at night. Sleep 1+hr wake up 闹闹..
I got eat salmon and my prenatal dha supplements leii... hais..

Same here.. have to carry bb walk arnd, rock him and sing song.. after he fall into deep sleep then can put in crib. Sometimes like that he also dont sleep... just open his eyes big big.

Chest i tried today.. not bad, he fell asleep while i burp him and he slept until his next feed.

My baby is 3weeks old.. he doesnt like to be swaddled.. tried muslim cloth, nappy cloth and swaddleme. He dont sleep well in that. I just make him wear long sleeve and pants and blanket when he slps in aircon room.. no aircon wear short sleeve shirt and thin blanket.

How bb sleeps nowadays

Attachments

• 1423610935335.jpg
    1423610935335.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 220
My baby is 3weeks old.. he doesnt like to be swaddled.. tried muslim cloth, nappy cloth and swaddleme. He dont sleep well in that. I just make him wear long sleeve and pants and blanket when he slps in aircon room.. no aircon wear short sleeve shirt and thin blanket.

I use the swaddleme one cos got velcro so harder for it to be undone. But sometimes his hands sticks out also. Abit dangerous at night cos sometimes i find it up his mouth already the cloth. Cannot wait to stop swaddling le. In the morning i let his hands free..only swaddle the legs.

It's a stinging traumatizing super pain when you breastfeed your baby. It's a horrible horrible pain. Not sore nipple, which is outside but rather it's inside the nipple and breast, there's a website I read where te mummy describe the breast feeding like cut glass in the breast. For more info, the below:

https://www.llli.org/llleaderweb/lv/lvoctnov98p91.html

http://community.babycenter.com/post/a3625985/shooting_pain_in_breast_-_thrush_yeast_infection

http://www.breastfeeding-problems.com/thrush-and-breastfeeding.html
hmm i have shooting pain sometimes, but not all the time... been taking probiotics so keep it away..

Back