(2015/6) June 2015 Mummies

Hi mummies, today is the baby fair! Who's going? I can only go on Sat.

@thelittleonesinmylife has set up a booth there C21. We can pop by to say Hi!
I was there but didn't managed to drop by the booth and well as many other booth I missed out cos sooooo crowded..almost missed buying the breast pumps then in the end walked until I cannot tahan eat lunch at 3pm ..they should hv more space to seat outside or all over inside

hahaha.... i'm the one lor :p:p mayb bcos i still throw out every meal so I get hungry very easily. i eat average 6 times :p:p but little each meal
hahaha yuen lai shi ni ah :p:p:Dgood lah heard that little but often meals will make u less likely to puke:)

Hi Mummies, I'm a first time MTB this coming June. Just wanted to know what are the basic essentials to get or shop for apart from the bulky items like, crib/stroller/car seat?

Not too sure if getting a breast pump now is really a need for the moment, as I intend to BF exclusively.
hi and welcome! :) im also first time mtb..when u r in fb you can see the list many mtb put up there in one of the discussion a few weeks back :)

roughly I remembered are what u hv mentioned + baby basic clothes+ swaddle clothes + disposable breast pads..as u said u r going to breastfeed exclusively..oh and nipple cream in this case!

I was there but didn't managed to drop by the booth and well as many other booth I missed out cos sooooo crowded..almost missed buying the breast pumps then in the end walked until I cannot tahan eat lunch at 3pm ..they should hv more space to seat outside or all over inside

There are many things to capture your interest :) wish I can go. Ya pregnant ladies like us walk a while will feel discomfort, should have made it more friendly with seats for us.

I read on FB that the M1 pumps were sold out within 4 hours! Not sure if can pay first and collect later.

What pump did you buy? Did you manage to get your hands on the S1+? Wonder how much and what freebies they throw in.

There are many things to capture your interest :) wish I can go. Ya pregnant ladies like us walk a while will feel discomfort, should have made it more friendly with seats for us.

I read on FB that the M1 pumps were sold out within 4 hours! Not sure if can pay first and collect later.

What pump did you buy? Did you manage to get your hands on the S1+? Wonder how much and what freebies they throw in.

oh!? so fast sold out! I was there buying ard 2.30? and I saw almost constantly that ppl asking for m1 yes..but I got s1, think this is the improved model s1+ the lady there said she didn change the tag but the one I got weighs lightero_O? I just took a look now cfm it is s1 not s1+ kinda cheated:confused:...anyway it comes with a brown carrier insulated backpack kind that u can carry ur breast milk ard+2 ice packs+ a manual pump which can be attached to the s1 pump in case of power failure+2extra lids..$322 total costs..but with local blingbling warranty

why u not going?

yup I saw pre natal/breastfeeding classes booth and I signed up a trial pre natal massage after week 20 they said :p $39 only 60mins at paragon, then I got nursing bras, nursing pads, diapers :D and some cheap bb basics bodysuits

oh!? so fast sold out! I was there buying ard 2.30? and I saw almost constantly that ppl asking for m1 yes..but I got s1, think this is the improved model s1+ the lady there said she didn change the tag but the one I got weighs lightero_O? I just took a look now cfm it is s1 not s1+ kinda cheated:confused:...anyway it comes with a brown carrier insulated backpack kind that u can carry ur breast milk ard+2 ice packs+ a manual pump which can be attached to the s1 pump in case of power failure+2extra lids..$322 total costs..but with local blingbling warranty

why u not going?

yup I saw pre natal/breastfeeding classes booth and I signed up a trial pre natal massage after week 20 they said :p $39 only 60mins at paragon, then I got nursing bras, nursing pads, diapers :D and some cheap bb basics bodysuits

Just read FB, Exclusive Pumping Mums, can pay first and collect later. I'm worried about the crowd, if too many people, I will just get hubby to buy the breast pump for me and wait outside the hall. I'm getting clumsy and will become a walking hazard after awhile Hahaha

Saw the free cooler bag, looks good!
ImageUploadedByForum1422025188.675159.jpg

One way to confirm if the model is S1+, check if there's two holes on the main body to connect two tubings. If only one it's S1 and comes with a T-connector(turquoise colour T-shape part).

It's good to pamper ourselves, prenatal massage sounds like an idea :D

Just reminded me about prenatal classes. We can sign up in week 20. Read that both Nuh and TMC offer them, will check out the reviews.

Last edited:
Just read FB, Exclusive Pumping Mums, can pay first and collect later. I'm worried about the crowd, if too many people, I will just get hubby to buy the breast pump for me and wait outside the hall. I'm getting clumsy and will become a walking hazard after awhile Hahaha

Saw the free cooler bag, looks good! View attachment 473813

One way to confirm if the model is S1+, check if there's two holes on the main body to connect two tubings. If only one it's S1 and comes with a T-connector(turquoise colour T-shape part).

Oh I see..yes if can ask your hb go in cos should be more crowded tomorrow since weekends..today i also walked super carefully not to bump into others and also avoid others bumping into me :) Oh! Thanks then it's a S1+ hehe got 2 connecting holes for the tubings :) Yes the bag not too bad lah I find..not too big but yet got 2 separate compartments -one on top one below both separately insulated and some compartments at the sides too..next time can used as a picnic bag too to store food..good deal as compared to internet $379? and does not come with bag and manual pump attachment..hehe ok late already you better go sleep hv energy tomorrow for shopping lol!

Last edited:
Hi mummies! Any one felt sharp pains on the chest area. Near the breast?
Is it cos you've been sleeping on your left side? that day also I kena this..i woke up with chest pains and realised that maybe I slept too much on my left..went away after 2 days..I asked my doc and he mentioned to monitor..if comes again hv to report to him

Anyone went for baby fair on Fri? Gosh bought so much things..baby cot, bedding, stroller, breast pump, puku pillow, sophie giraffe...$$$ gone lol..But I had happy time shopping for my little one.Lucky I went very early and queue nt so bad..by about noon...some of the queues very crazy.Do share your shopping buys here and wear comfortably because there was really many things to see and buy especially for first time parents.

Is it cos you've been sleeping on your left side? that day also I kena this..i woke up with chest pains and realised that maybe I slept too much on my left..went away after 2 days..I asked my doc and he mentioned to monitor..if comes again hv to report to him
No ley, i sleep both sides. Damn irritating. Pissing me off the whole day today. I goggle and they say is normal. It's in-between the breast, at the cleavage, Sometimes at the ribcage there.

No ley, i sleep both sides. Damn irritating. Pissing me off the whole day today. I goggle and they say is normal. It's in-between the breast, at the cleavage, Sometimes at the ribcage there.
Yeah that's the area! Hmmm maybe the way we sleep..just monitor if u feel still pain after few days better go see ur doc/gynae

Anyone went for baby fair on Fri? Gosh bought so much things..baby cot, bedding, stroller, breast pump, puku pillow, sophie giraffe...$$$ gone lol..But I had happy time shopping for my little one.Lucky I went very early and queue nt so bad..by about noon...some of the queues very crazy.Do share your shopping buys here and wear comfortably because there was really many things to see and buy especially for first time parents.
Me me! I also spent $500 hehe had to stop myself before i get more things! Actually initial plan was to go there early as in first thing they open, but in the end reached there ard 12+ then saw crowds already as i supposed many took 1/2 day to go.

I also had a rather good time shopping but hehe felt aches and tired easily thruout.

Got
1) Spring maternity bras (2 for $30+) + 1 shorts + 1 lounge pants ----saw muslin cloths/wraps there but didn get..now a tad regret though lol
2) A trial pre-natal massage @paragon for later use
3) Huggies newborn diapers 6 packsx 24pcs(a carton) + free diapers samples and wet wipes
4) Spectra s1+ breast pumps + freebies
5) Pigeon wet wipes (sold out fast!)
6) Pigeon disposible breast pads

Wanted to get a travel cot but they dun hv the model i want- graco pack n go elite. I will call their office baby kingdom at kaki bt straight later to ask if can order there..else i think i might get on amazon/ebay. Oh they also mentioned that there will be new stocks ard April in..so those getting cots if u can wait, can try again then..

oh and bb basic bodysuit..both long and short sleeves at uniqlo..there is a corner selling ok priced ones 2 in 1 set..abt $12.90

@wabbit_baby i also hv not signed up pre natal courses..the ones at nuh is kinda popular..if u want saturdays i think the slots not much left..i dun think i sign up for the longer classes, i will go for nuh 1 day express class instead with my mum cos my hb away. Then apart from this i will seperately take breastfeeding classes/courses at that breastfeeding group in sg. Will hv to find out more on that..

This week is quite busy for me during work.. And feeling so stress too.. :( try to keep myself calm and cheerful..

Same! I've been feeling pain above my butt like around kidney area there.. Sometimes is like a sharp pain kind that can make me cry..
Weekends liao! Relax and push away work tots! :) are u going bb fair?

why u not going?

I am still deciding between s1 and M1. I havent do research and has no cue how much it costs. Is it cheaper at baby fair? Lazy to go all the way there and hubby sure say time waiting equals to money. Only if it is a lot cheaper. I have a freestyle pump but think yhe motor not so good le after my last pumping. Now thinking if should spend the money.

@wabbit_baby i also hv not signed up pre natal courses..the ones at nuh is kinda popular..if u want saturdays i think the slots not much left..i dun think i sign up for the longer classes, i will go for nuh 1 day express class instead with my mum cos my hb away. Then apart from this i will seperately take breastfeeding classes/courses at that breastfeeding group in sg. Will hv to find out more on that..

Hey girls just to let u know, I went to make payment for nuh course yday.

I took the normal course 8 sats starting from 28 Feb cost abt $240. From what heard from the nurse, 28 Feb batch is already fully booked even though they have 3 diff timing a day. NeXt intake will b late April which will b too late Cox class will only end in June And u Might have already popped by Then.

The express 2 days class earliest vacancy is late April also. But should b alright since only 2days. It's also very hot. So if interested must quickly go book!

Me me! I also spent $500 hehe had to stop myself before i get more things! Actually initial plan was to go there early as in first thing they open, but in the end reached there ard 12+ then saw crowds already as i supposed many took 1/2 day to go.

I also had a rather good time shopping but hehe felt aches and tired easily thruout.

Got
1) Spring maternity bras (2 for $30+) + 1 shorts + 1 lounge pants ----saw muslin cloths/wraps there but didn get..now a tad regret though lol
3) Huggies newborn diapers 6 packsx 24pcs(a carton) + free diapers samples and wet wipes

Wanted to get a travel cot but they dun hv the model i want- graco pack n go elite. I will call their office baby kingdom at kaki bt straight later to ask if can order there..else i think i might get on amazon/ebay. Oh they also mentioned that there will be new stocks ard April in..so those getting cots if u can wait, can try again then..
I went yesterday too but never get anything.
I was wondering shall I go today too? I saw Spectra booth but they r sort of like having a little seminar so I am not sure which 1 to get too. How much u get yours?
Cannot find the Graco booth, keen at the stroller. Do you have idea whether they do pre order? Don't want to keep the stroller at home first. :)

I am still deciding between s1 and M1. I havent do research and has no cue how much it costs. Is it cheaper at baby fair? Lazy to go all the way there and hubby sure say time waiting equals to money. Only if it is a lot cheaper. I have a freestyle pump but think yhe motor not so good le after my last pumping. Now thinking if should spend the money.

M1 out of stock the last I know. But can pay and collect later. M1 $199 and S1 $322. Both come with free cooler bags(diff designs), manual pump, reducer to use Medela bottles and ice packs.

Other sellers
1. BingBling
2. Pump Love
3. Kangalove
4. Moo moo mummies
5. TLO
6. Gracia Shepherd
7. Qoo10 SG
8. Gmarket Korea

BingBling is the sole distributor in SG and provides the servicing.

Buying from the rest got to service in Korea or M'sia. Only M'sia sets bought in 2014 covered for servicing by BingBling.

Cheapest is Gmarket Korea. But servicing is a headache.

Spectra pumps quality control are a hit and miss thing, so better to buy with local warranty.

The warranty starts from the later of purchase date or EDD.

Last edited:
Hi Mummies,

Does your colleagues pass remarks about your babybump? Haha, i realised mine like to give comments like 'haha ur bump is so small!' Or 'wah u so skinny' etc.. Maybe cos its the hormones at work, i find myself abit more irritable these days.. Am i alone? Or are there other emotional mummies around? Congrats to those who have completed their detailed scans milestone! And good luck to those seeing their little pumpkins soon!

So far no comments from colleagues

Got

wow! happy shopping ;)

I intend to start my shopping spree after cny.... cos currently the room is like storage place. hahahah.... closed my 2 eyes first. also haven't really start thinking how to do up the baby room :rolleyes:

So far no comments from colleagues

wow! happy shopping ;)

I intend to start my shopping spree after cny.... cos currently the room is like storage place. hahahah.... closed my 2 eyes first. also haven't really start thinking how to do up the baby room :rolleyes:

LOL my spare room is also like storeroom, headache dunno where to start packing too!

M1 out of stock the last I know. But can pay and collect later. M1 $199 and S1 $322. Both come with free cooler bags(diff designs), manual pump, reducer to use Medela bottles and ice packs.

Other sellers
1. BingBling
2. Pump Love
3. Kangalove
4. Moo moo mummies
5. TLO
6. Gracia Shepherd
7. Qoo10 SG
8. Gmarket Korea

BingBling is the sole distributor in SG and provides the servicing.

Buying from the rest got to service in Korea or M'sia. Only M'sia sets bought in 2014 covered for servicing by BingBling.

Cheapest is Gmarket Korea. But servicing is a headache.

Spectra pumps quality control are a hit and miss thing, so better to buy with local warranty.

The warranty starts from the later of purchase date or EDD.
How to pre order ar? Ya I prefer local warranty, scare later need servicing.

yesterday wabbit_baby said m1 sold out already? Better make sure they hv there cos otherwise u go down scared they dun hv stock then u waste a trip..or maybe if others going today or tomorrow u ask if they can get for u then? It is cheaper at fair..$322 compared to their webpg $379? which doesn't come with out the bag/ice pack/manual pump. But as for qoo think can get direct from korea but no local warranty ..not sure price there though

u might want to look here
https://spectra-baby.com.au/compare-spectra-breast-pumps/

Hey girls just to let u know, I went to make payment for nuh course yday.

I took the normal course 8 sats starting from 28 Feb cost abt $240. From what heard from the nurse, 28 Feb batch is already fully booked even though they have 3 diff timing a day. NeXt intake will b late April which will b too late Cox class will only end in June And u Might have already popped by Then.

The express 2 days class earliest vacancy is late April also. But should b alright since only 2days. It's also very hot. So if interested must quickly go book!
huh!! express course no more in march!? shoot..i forget to book when I went 2 weeks ago! This Monday must really set alarm on hp remind myself to book express course..

Last edited:
I went yesterday too but never get anything.
I was wondering shall I go today too? I saw Spectra booth but they r sort of like having a little seminar so I am not sure which 1 to get too. How much u get yours?
Cannot find the Graco booth, keen at the stroller. Do you have idea whether they do pre order? Don't want to keep the stroller at home first. :)
I got at $322. As for graco, im not sure they hv a specific booth cos I didn't managed to visit all booths but I went to 'baby kingdom' booth near in front of entrance. They are also distributing the brand..they hv delivery for orders above $300, for stroller not sure can pre order as I didn ask leh..

Got

How much you got for pigeon breast pad? I got pack of 60 for sgd14 or 18 plus at Mothercare fair.Today i went Mothercare fair n shop n shop again....really spent so much these 2 days.I saw Graco and they are located quite in the front of entrance.At first I saw and quite like it because the design looks nice for polka dots one but the lighter version like not v stable tho n my hubby find the wheel mechanism is not smooth when you switch the handle for bb to face you.Lucky we did not buy because I saw review that for past few years they had recall back due to harzardous and causing danger to baby.You might want to do some research before confirming to get this stroller.

I got at $322. As for graco, im not sure they hv a specific booth cos I didn't managed to visit all booths but I went to 'baby kingdom' booth near in front of entrance. They are also distributing the brand..they hv delivery for orders above $300, for stroller not sure can pre order as I didn ask leh..

Okok tks ... maybe I make a trip down later.

Hi,
I have a CN to recommend and she only available in June 2015.
Very pro BF, clean & cooks well. Very quiet non-calculative lady.
I address her as Aunty Yue Hong.

Her contact in msia: +6016723 5951.
You tried her for your confinement? Planning to look for one thou...

How much you got for pigeon breast pad? I got pack of 60 for sgd14 or 18 plus at Mothercare fair.Today i went Mothercare fair n shop n shop again....really spent so much these 2 days.I saw Graco and they are located quite in the front of entrance.At first I saw and quite like it because the design looks nice for polka dots one but the lighter version like not v stable tho n my hubby find the wheel mechanism is not smooth when you switch the handle for bb to face you.Lucky we did not buy because I saw review that for past few years they had recall back due to harzardous and causing danger to baby.You might want to do some research before confirming to get this stroller.
wah then I got expensive for the pigeon breast pads already -36+6pcs at $15...lucky only got 1 pack to try..

nope I dun intend to get graco strollers but travel cots instead -

this afternoon, i was taking the west bound train and alighted at tanah merah. when the train doors open, those waiting to board the train just simply dashed in without giving way for me to alight! I was pretty mad at the behaviour of these pple. Have they thought of the serious consequence?? :mad::mad: what if they really knocked on to a pregnant woman?? what kind of protection and what rights do we have?? where can we feedback this kind of situation? SMRT? will they do anything?

How to pre order ar? Ya I prefer local warranty, scare later need servicing.

By the time I finished lunch and went to the baby fair it's about 2pm. My Spectra S1 is sold out. o_O :(

I preorder at $322 without all the freebies. To be delivered to my place in 1 week's time.

After walking around I bought the Puku baby bathtub with bath stand.

Yayyyy congrats to all mummies!!! June's gonna be hot for confinemente :p:D
Hi enk, most of my friends either go TMC or Mount A. This is my #2 pregnancy... Continuing with WK Tan @ TMC. For my first baby girl she was spot on for EDD!!! I still rem at 12am of 19.04.13, my contraction started and WK Tan is very calm and encouraging during the delivery process... Very thankful really

You were right mayoresskong !!
June 2015 IS a very hot mth for CN .
I had just sent my regrets to my 6th enquiry for June . ONE BOOKED alrdy .

Thank you all MTB who PMed me .. Thanks for your consideration , hope u find another soon .
Sorry ladies .. You can all go to the one Dr but one CN can not help everyone here . ;p

Take care and stay stressfree.
Happy mom = happy BB
Congrats everyone <3
May ur deliveries be swift and safe .
FYI...
I'm still available for early MAY 2015
( only doing stay-out day confinement .)
Presently 1 week into my Jan assignment .
Booked : March/ April
Booked : Late June/ July

Last edited:
I went down spectra booth at abt 3 plus 4pm n m1 n s1 were sold out. I did a pre order of m1 at $199 but the sales person said pre order do not comes with the freebies like ice pack n cooler bag. so is it true? did anyone pre order n still get the freebies?

Further the cashier told me local warranty only valid 6 mths n not 1 yr as mentioned in the earlier threads.

oh and bb basic bodysuit..both long and short sleeves at uniqlo..there is a corner selling ok priced ones 2 in 1 set..abt $12.90

Wow..u guys bought a lot of things! Busy at work and cant take leave.. weekends I still need to do the laundry and iron clothes.. :( I saw the advertisement on facebook got this latex pillow for only $10.. so wanna buy!

this afternoon, i was taking the west bound train and alighted at tanah merah. when the train doors open, those waiting to board the train just simply dashed in without giving way for me to alight! I was pretty mad at the behaviour of these pple. Have they thought of the serious consequence?? :mad::mad: what if they really knocked on to a pregnant woman?? what kind of protection and what rights do we have?? where can we feedback this kind of situation? SMRT? will they do anything?
If u board the train or go to crowded places, I will suggest to put your hand on your tummy, avoiding people bumping on it and if those people are pushy, push them away.
This was what happened on Sun when I boarded the train at Orchard, there are many foreign workers and they kept pushed and jolted. I just back face them and refused to barge even if they pushed.
Hard to control others, it's better that we learn to protect ourselves.

If u board the train or go to crowded places, I will suggest to put your hand on your tummy, avoiding people bumping on it and if those people are pushy, push them away.
This was what happened on Sun when I boarded the train at Orchard, there are many foreign workers and they kept pushed and jolted. I just back face them and refused to barge even if they pushed.
Hard to control others, it's better that we learn to protect ourselves.

@sane thank u :) yeah, i also showed black faced to these pple... my hubby always remind me nowadays - make sure at least one hand is not carrying any stuff, so that I can always block the pple or push them away if necessary

Wow..u guys bought a lot of things! Busy at work and cant take leave.. weekends I still need to do the laundry and iron clothes.. :( I saw the advertisement on facebook got this latex pillow for only $10.. so wanna buy!
Yup some lah..slowly see see buy buy..if i dun buy now im afraid i get really big till then at the next april bb fair cannot walk much.

I also started with spring cleaning yesterday..very good weather to wash clothes! Windy and sunny!

By the time I finished lunch and went to the baby fair it's about 2pm. My Spectra S1 is sold out. o_O :(

I preorder at $322 without all the freebies. To be delivered to my place in 1 week's time.

After walking around I bought the Puku baby bathtub with bath stand.

Huh..wah so popular..

That puku baby bathtub i almost wanted to get but i stopped myself..no space..maybe after cny i go see..im interested in the inside bb lay down netting too..to lay bb down to bath and provide support..u only got puku eh? Didn get diapers?

I went down spectra booth at abt 3 plus 4pm n m1 n s1 were sold out. I did a pre order of m1 at $199 but the sales person said pre order do not comes with the freebies like ice pack n cooler bag. so is it true? did anyone pre order n still get the freebies?

Further the cashier told me local warranty only valid 6 mths n not 1 yr as mentioned in the earlier threads.
Oh? 6mths only? I will ask them in fb then..

Huh..actually i find many are foreign ppl at tanah merah as going airport..(u know now airport employs lots of them?) they dun really care..even if locals are mostly older ones they hv to be kiasu get in first to secure a seat so the foreign workers don get the seats...i think hv to place bag in front of ur tummy to protect urself and bb..u know when i pre preggy time what i did? Haha i was bad lah i shove back or pushed back those trying to get in before i could alight as they themselves pushed me first..or sometimes i said to them 'cannot wait is it?!' lollolol fierce hor later kena stomp :-D:-D:-D

Yup some lah..slowly see see buy buy..if i dun buy now im afraid i get really big till then at the next april bb fair cannot walk much.

I also started with spring cleaning yesterday..very good weather to wash clothes! Windy and sunny!

oh, is there gonna be another baby fair?? good news for me who haven't even started on anything :):rolleyes::rolleyes:

better get your hubby involve in the spring cleaning. else the old folks will say this cannot that cannot....

Huh..actually i find many are foreign ppl at tanah merah as going airport..(u know now airport employs lots of them?) they dun really care..even if locals are mostly older ones they hv to be kiasu get in first to secure a seat so the foreign workers don get the seats...i think hv to place bag in front of ur tummy to protect urself and bb..u know when i pre preggy time what i did? Haha i was bad lah i shove back or pushed back those trying to get in before i could alight as they themselves pushed me first..or sometimes i said to them 'cannot wait is it?!' lollolol fierce hor later kena stomp :-D:-D:-D

yes yes. i find those foreign pple lah, old folks lah... headache man....

but it's true.... can't they just wait? the signs so obvious, let pple alight first. they also behave like gangsters.... so pissed. hahaha.... but now it's our rights to be fierce once..... for our baby / babies sake ;)

oh, is there gonna be another baby fair?? good news for me who haven't even started on anything :):rolleyes::rolleyes:

better get your hubby involve in the spring cleaning. else the old folks will say this cannot that cannot....
My hubby not ard to do that is why my mum/sis do mostly all..except me did some lighter things like using dust cloth wipe the window grills:)

Yup! There will be 3 in fact

1 in feb (im going too hehe) at expo
1 in april at expo again
1 in august at suntec

For those interested can google find more info:)

Huh..wah so popular..

That puku baby bathtub i almost wanted to get but i stopped myself..no space..maybe after cny i go see..im interested in the inside bb lay down netting too..to lay bb down to bath and provide support..u only got puku eh? Didn get diapers?

Usually after giving birth we get backaches easily from stooping to carry, bathe and change diapers for the baby. So I convinced myself that we need one! 8)

Haven't bought any disposable diapers, will buy closer to EDD. Saw people carrying them by the boxes!

There are some really nice cloth diapers, the prints and colours are cheerful and nice.

Charlie Banana going for 5 for $149.
And another brand's quality looks better 5 for $200+.

Still considering if it's really better for baby vs those disposable ones. And in the long term more cost savings? Trying to find excuses Kekeke :D

My hubby not ard to do that is why my mum/sis do mostly all..except me did some lighter things like using dust cloth wipe the window grills:)

Yup! There will be 3 in fact

1 in feb (im going too hehe) at expo
1 in april at expo again
1 in august at suntec

For those interested can google find more info:)

thanks for the info :) 2 more chances to go shopping. And given Expo is so much nearer to me :)

Back