(2015/6) June 2015 Mummies

Oh dear and u must be even more tired after work and still needs to travel 1.5 hrs back :( ya! My bump also not that obvious yet so pple tend to push me and get up the train or lrt -.- but I hv to protect my bump haha.. So I always try to cover it with my hands or bag..

@Ice_Tea & @icyjol mayb my bump is very obvious now so nowadys, got pple give up their seat. But that aside, my colleague taught me that I can politiely ask the person sitting to give up their seat. Just tell them u are pregnant and normally they will. But make sure u approach the young ones :) I had did that once, and it worked. It's our rights. Imagine travelling for 1.5 hrs standing very jialat and tiring.

i have been getting late to work.. hehe paiseh when i step in my colleagues are busy working... but im too tired.. despite sleeping early still...
ytd i went for a massage + scrub nw feel so relieved from my backaches tt has persists for weeks...

Me me!! I'm going 18 weeks and I always feel my stomach gonna explode especially after dinner.. morning wake up the tummy gets smaller again. Lol I'll just rub with my stretch mark cream then go to sleep. I'm getting so tired everyday. I also having pain at the bone near my butt.. dunno if it's due to bad sitting posture.

Me too! i'm having pain near the butt....

my office is also very far - 1.5hrs and need to change so many transport( bus and train). End up I take cab now - so broke!!! But really no choice, even take cab I am vomitting so badly on the journey :(

I lost interest in food totally although I know I am hungry but just dont feel like eating. Anyone facing the same thing still?

Nowadays i take cabs more often..... But i will take after work cos i very scare of the evening crowd since i can't avoid.... all chionging for the trains..... scare they will knock onto me.

izzit because u have not taken any meals?

for me, I find that I can eat during the day but portion moderate not alot. lost interest in dinner somehow but i know i still have to eat for the sake of the baby. so eat little and before night time eat something light again so that I dun feel hungry mid night

Me me!! I'm going 18 weeks and I always feel my stomach gonna explode especially after dinner.. morning wake up the tummy gets smaller again. Lol I'll just rub with my stretch mark cream then go to sleep. I'm getting so tired everyday. I also having pain at the bone near my butt.. dunno if it's due to bad sitting posture.
those near week 17..do u feel like there is a sudden stretch of tummy..like growth spurt? I feel my tummy so tight esp after meals..kinda uncomfy..any method to relief?
yes yes... my tummy also is slimmest when wake up in the morning.. aft lunch, tea breaks, and dinner is the biggest !

I dont have vomiting spells but i also dont have increased appetite too.. I just eat my normal 3 meals a day.. only at times i may feel hungry at late afternoon then i jus ate one bread. Tat's all.. mayb tat's y till now my tummy nt v visible & i have only gain less than 0.5kg of weight at week 20+

Oh.. I tot of taking cab but the tot of the cab fare deters me.. becoz my ofc so far and plus the morning peak hr charge, it is ard $30+ close to $40 to my ofc.. i took once to work before when i was super tired and not feeling well.. since then I force myself to wake up very early 5+ and 630 leave home.. for me is also becoz I m not well to do.. my family also no car, hubby family also no car so cab is also very taxing on us. Even now, baby stuffs i am buying all preloved items or get blessings, not buying new ones.

no matter how, must eat some for the sake of your baby. always think for it now.

ya. my office to home after work cost me around $30 including surcharge and booking fee.... i also cannot take everyday.... that must be very tiring of u to wake up so early.... :(

yes yes... my tummy also is slimmest when wake up in the morning.. aft lunch, tea breaks, and dinner is the biggest !

Sometimes I feel a bit of pain from the tummy stretching to get bigger. Starting from week 17, I felt the increase in size more obvious. Tummy is showing and i cannot move or turn too fast, or I get pain in the round ligaments. And my legs aren't as agile, I'm morphing into a goldfish. :D

Baby World Fair is on tomorrow! Girls take care not to get bumped by shoppers holding their bulky purchases. Some people walk very fast and swing along their bags without regards of bumping into people.

A cute link to share

so nice..my side v strict abt punctuality.. so since preggy i been reaching ofc much earlier. Left home ard 630.. reach ofc ard 8.. start work 830. (my ofc quite far is 1.5hrs travel journey by train & bus) and even i go out earlier the train still so packed n nobody give up the seat for me. Haiz... mayb my bump is not obvious. Still got ppl snatch seat from me when the person in front of me alighted! *roll eyes*
wow! 6.30am very early! That means u might hv to wake up ard 5.30?

try to get support cushions to support ur lower back when u sitting on office chair and if it helps dun cross legs..can restrict blood flow and make pain worse..

my office is also very far - 1.5hrs and need to change so many transport( bus and train). End up I take cab now - so broke!!! But really no choice, even take cab I am vomitting so badly on the journey :(
I lost interest in food totally although I know I am hungry but just dont feel like eating. Anyone facing the same thing still?
I also burnt a big hole in my pocket taking cabs..but take it as investment lah..mrt/buses sometimes too crowded also fear of contacting flu/cold germs..plus u can reach home earlier to bath and rest:)
im also not really eating too much as I just hv somedays normal appetite as in 3 ave sized meals but other days I ate just little. Maybe cos tummy getting bigger and pushing the stomach so like cannot eat more...I so peifu those who can eat 4-5meals a day! wahhhh!

I also burnt a big hole in my pocket taking cabs..but take it as investment lah..mrt/buses sometimes too crowded also fear of contacting flu/cold germs..plus u can reach home earlier to bath and rest:)
im also not really eating too much as I just hv somedays normal appetite as in 3 ave sized meals but other days I ate just little. Maybe cos tummy getting bigger and pushing the stomach so like cannot eat more...I so peifu those who can eat 4-5meals a day! wahhhh!

Nvm la, so long we got eat something should be fine i guess?

no matter how, must eat some for the sake of your baby. always think for it now.

ya. my office to home after work cost me around $30 including surcharge and booking fee.... i also cannot take everyday.... that must be very tiring of u to wake up so early.... :(

ya :( super tired everyday.. how i wish my ofc is just below my block haha.. fat hope rite..

I dont have vomiting spells but i also dont have increased appetite too.. I just eat my normal 3 meals a day.. only at times i may feel hungry at late afternoon then i jus ate one bread. Tat's all.. mayb tat's y till now my tummy nt v visible & i have only gain less than 0.5kg of weight at week 20+

Oh.. I tot of taking cab but the tot of the cab fare deters me.. becoz my ofc so far and plus the morning peak hr charge, it is ard $30+ close to $40 to my ofc.. i took once to work before when i was super tired and not feeling well.. since then I force myself to wake up very early 5+ and 630 leave home.. for me is also becoz I m not well to do.. my family also no car, hubby family also no car so cab is also very taxing on us. Even now, baby stuffs i am buying all preloved items or get blessings, not buying new ones.

yes I must say cab fares really gone up so much! some drivers still ok to pay them if they drive good...others like taking longer routes or braking/accelerating often I find so irritated and cheated to pay them..But if on days u really cannot take the tiredness etc..my one method is take half way..like eg this 518 express bus goes from my plc in tampines, I take it to downtown newton then take taxi to nuh..I save ard $6..hehe now must find ways to save here and there:p

Is it the spinal tailbone making it painful, possible to trying sitting on one butt cheek each time, alternate left and right. Sitting long hours in office hurts the spine.

yes I must say cab fares really gone up so much! some drivers still ok to pay them if they drive good...others like taking longer routes or braking/accelerating often I find so irritated and cheated to pay them..But if on days u really cannot take the tiredness etc..my one method is take half way..like eg this 518 express bus goes from my plc in tampines, I take it to downtown newton then take taxi to nuh..I save ard $6..hehe now must find ways to save here and there:p

Good idea!

Nvm la, so long we got eat something should be fine i guess?

Agree the taxi fare is crazy. I spent at least 30 bucks on one way and that is off peak period - i tried to take time off to leave office earlier. So everyday i spend about 50bucks. I really cannot take the public transport, tried and almost faint. even on cab, i puke non stop, super terrible. I told my boss i got to take cab then he just say, no choice lor and asked me, money not issue right. Faint- told him is big ISSUE. Going to see gynae later cos the hormo pills that i am taking make me vomit even more. Hope he has some remedies for me, I cant take it anymore. Only ate some fish soup from morning till now, feel so weak.

Agree the taxi fare is crazy. I spent at least 30 bucks on one way and that is off peak period - i tried to take time off to leave office earlier. So everyday i spend about 50bucks. I really cannot take the public transport, tried and almost faint. even on cab, i puke non stop, super terrible. I told my boss i got to take cab then he just say, no choice lor and asked me, money not issue right. Faint- told him is big ISSUE. Going to see gynae later cos the hormo pills that i am taking make me vomit even more. Hope he has some remedies for me, I cant take it anymore. Only ate some fish soup from morning till now, feel so weak.

Ya take cab safer given your system is so weak with all the hormones. Take it as investment, next time tell baby mummy had to take special precaution to protect him/her. Better treat mama well.

Wow only one meal since morning, sure make u feel hungry and doubly nauseous. Can take in any biscuit?

that's y i have been late for work everyday now :p but luckily my boss is understanding :)
Happy mian! I have the same pain too! Sharp shooting pain for 2 days whenever i move! But after i rested one full day at home the pain totally gone! When i walk now, im more aware of my posture...lock ur pelvic bones

Ya take cab safer given your system is so weak with all the hormones. Take it as investment, next time tell baby mummy had to take special precaution to protect him/her. Better treat mama well.

Wow only one meal since morning, sure make u feel hungry and doubly nauseous. Can take in any biscuit?
I tried eating but naseous then start to want to puke again. I try to slip water in between too. So dehydrated that I cant even do rountine test at the clinic now. :(

aiyoh...yeah now abt nibbling on some plain biscuits or bread ..I read somewhere that this gynae recommend milo..if ms really so bad until cannot take anything else take milo

nowadays I stand at kitchen basin washing dishes will feel backache cos of growing tummy protruding out making me slouch and bend...tsk tsk tsk not good

If during jam take cab is worse and sometimes I dun like the smell inside the cab.. Some are new cabs and the leather smell is too strong!

How come? When starting I also no appetite to eat but after that my appetite did come back and now I think it back to normal already.. Will feel hungry but dunno what to eat..

your hr even not flexible than your boss. even govt now promoting flexi hours....
Yes! Especially the hr manager! She is so irritating! Although she dun do things in front of u but at the back she will haha.. Super dun like her! Luckily my boss not like that if not I'm dead! Coz I've been taking mc for last year.. And he is understanding too for me taking mc..

This week is quite busy for me during work.. And feeling so stress too.. :( try to keep myself calm and cheerful..

Same! I've been feeling pain above my butt like around kidney area there.. Sometimes is like a sharp pain kind that can make me cry..

Hi Mummies,

Does your colleagues pass remarks about your babybump? Haha, i realised mine like to give comments like 'haha ur bump is so small!' Or 'wah u so skinny' etc.. Maybe cos its the hormones at work, i find myself abit more irritable these days.. Am i alone? Or are there other emotional mummies around? Congrats to those who have completed their detailed scans milestone! And good luck to those seeing their little pumpkins soon!

hi u might want to go read a bit on pelvic girdle pain.. i am suffering this since week 15 and now i m wk 20 le.. the pain is still there and doc says is quite common and it will usually go off after giving birth. and he says at this pt he dun recommend any physio or whatsoever..

hi u might want to go read a bit on pelvic girdle pain.. i am suffering this since week 15 and now i m wk 20 le.. the pain is still there and doc says is quite common and it will usually go off after giving birth. and he says at this pt he dun recommend any physio or whatsoever..
Busygal, is there any reason why he don't recommend physio at this pt? I was having this pain a few days ago too

aiyoh...yeah now abt nibbling on some plain biscuits or bread ..I read somewhere that this gynae recommend milo..if ms really so bad until cannot take anything else take milo
I sound so fussy but I cant even smell milo thats how bad my nauseous is. Docyor vhabged the hormone pill for me and I am kreping my finger cross that this is better. Before the pill, my ms was getting better alteady. Now it seems that I am back to square one.

I sound so fussy but I cant even smell milo thats how bad my nauseous is. Docyor vhabged the hormone pill for me and I am kreping my finger cross that this is better. Before the pill, my ms was getting better alteady. Now it seems that I am back to square one.
Hi Mummies,

Does your colleagues pass remarks about your babybump? Haha, i realised mine like to give comments like 'haha ur bump is so small!' Or 'wah u so skinny' etc.. Maybe cos its the hormones at work, i find myself abit more irritable these days.. Am i alone? Or are there other emotional mummies around? Congrats to those who have completed their detailed scans milestone! And good luck to those seeing their little pumpkins soon!
Mine will comment too, a bit like compare me to the other preggy colleagues in the office. Most common comment - you are so weak ( cos I keep puking mah), you got eat tonic now. Should eat these and that. I knoe some meant well but hear liao sometimes a bit emo lah, like I do something wrong.

Busygal, is there any reason why he don't recommend physio at this pt? I was having this pain a few days ago too

Hi Sugarling, i guess coz this pain is really common and i told him the pain is still bearable for me lah and thus he says he dun think physio is necessary at this pt lor. maybe u can inform your gynea in ur next visit and see what he says..

Ya it is ok de.. I haven't put on any weight in fact.. i only put on 1kg from my pre-pregnancy weight. 19 weeks now. Gynae said it is ok so long the baby's measurement is growing well it's ok. If not next time after birth you cant lose weight. It is more important for baby to put on weight and grow. My fren gave birth at 40 weeks by c-section her weight gain is only 5kg overall.. Her baby weight around 3.2kg at birth. After confinement at baby's first month she was already back to pre-pregnancy figure and even slimmer.. but she breastfeed though.
Waaaahhh your friend superb! at 40 weeks only gain 5 kg and baby is ard 3.2! that means she herself loses so much weight during her pregnancy??? unbelievable.... I meant to mean its quite amazing!

Hi,
I have a CN to recommend and she only available in June 2015.
Very pro BF, clean & cooks well. Very quiet non-calculative lady.
I address her as Aunty Yue Hong.

Her contact in msia: +6016723 5951.

hahaha.... i'm the one lor :p:p mayb bcos i still throw out every meal so I get hungry very easily. i eat average 6 times :p:p but little each meal

this is good idea to save cost

Hi Mummies, I'm a first time MTB this coming June. Just wanted to know what are the basic essentials to get or shop for apart from the bulky items like, crib/stroller/car seat?

Not too sure if getting a breast pump now is really a need for the moment, as I intend to BF exclusively.

wah....I just came home&showered ...soooooooooo tired walking and queuing at the fair lol

those going tomorrow best drop by earlier if possible to take foc diaper samples else too late all gave out they say dun hv already

If during jam take cab is worse and sometimes I dun like the smell inside the cab.. Some are new cabs and the leather smell is too strong!

How come? When starting I also no appetite to eat but after that my appetite did come back and now I think it back to normal already.. Will feel hungry but dunno what to eat..
for me I can tahan smell of new leather seats but not smelly taxi uncle body odour :eek::D

Mine will comment too, a bit like compare me to the other preggy colleagues in the office. Most common comment - you are so weak ( cos I keep puking mah), you got eat tonic now. Should eat these and that. I knoe some meant well but hear liao sometimes a bit emo lah, like I do something wrong.
it is kinda sian right..when not preggy ppl compare when who and who preggy faster, then when preggy, compare sizes or who is a prettier mamma, then give birth already compare whose child nicer features/smarter etc...o_O

Back