(2015/6) June 2015 Mummies

Oh I did harmony test instead of Oscar test so I will hv to pay full for the detailed scan?

Yup! I asked one.. Oh I mean KK Ho not HK Ho.. They are 2 different person hehe..

Oh..then I'm not sure about that.. u still have the receipt? Maybe can check..

Oops. .paisae..I tot hk Ho. ..hahhaa... dunno abt kk Ho though..

Oh..then I'm not sure about that.. u still have the receipt? Maybe can check..

Oops. .paisae..I tot hk Ho. ..hahhaa... dunno abt kk Ho though..
The receipt is issued by the clinic bcoz I just drew my blood there so it didn't state anything though..

The detailed scan must be done on 21 weeks? If later than that is it ok?

Haha is okay! Nvm at first I also mixed them up until I go google again is actually 2 different person :)

Anw, during midnight I woke up and pee then I went back to sleep o touch my tummy and feel some hard hard thing pop out.. I wonder is which part of the bb.. Haha first time feeling my bb.. She hasn't kick me yet :( I'm so looking forward to her kick! But when I woke up in the morning the part disappeared..

Is it normal to have very dry lips?
I think i am drinking normally (and sometimes even more!!) but my lips are cracking like i am super dehydrated. Even skin peeling off my face...

The receipt is issued by the clinic bcoz I just drew my blood there so it didn't state anything though..

The detailed scan must be done on 21 weeks? If later than that is it ok?

Haha is okay! Nvm at first I also mixed them up until I go google again is actually 2 different person :)

If issue by clinic then I dun think it include e scan..

Not sure if It can be done later - mine is on wk20 and I know some are doing on wk21...

Yes..indeed confusing..haha

Anw, during midnight I woke up and pee then I went back to sleep o touch my tummy and feel some hard hard thing pop out.. I wonder is which part of the bb.. Haha first time feeling my bb.. She hasn't kick me yet :( I'm so looking forward to her kick! But when I woke up in the morning the part disappeared..

Wow!! That muz be an amazing feeling!! I wish mine can make some big movement also but still waiting.. can feel the "fluttering" if that's is fluttering in my opinion...hahaha

I think i am drinking normally (and sometimes even more!!) but my lips are cracking like i am super dehydrated. Even skin peeling off my face...

I feel overall my body is drier. Scalp is less oily and face drier. And like always thirsty, too.

maybe drier cos of hormone changes, the skin round my nose too...how abt putting on a lip balm on it and also light water based moisturiser to your part of face which is dry?

Think feeling thirsty is cos now our body needs extra water to make extra blood to the bb too...nvm just 'ren' bb healthy we suffer a bit nvm :)

Your cat so cute :) senior citizen liao still timid... hahaa... for us, we find cats lower maintenance than dogs. no need to walk and they are self-independent :D:D
yup! he's always been like that..esp facing a noisy stranger to him like 'want his life' lololol..u still do the cat liter not? better ask ur hb take over for now..

Today I went out for breakfast/lunch ..everyone seemed to be looking at me and my tummy..or maybe I look extra fat:D that day lagi better a waiter upon seeing my entering the restaurant came over and said he will give me warm water instead of jap tea and I got foc fresh slices of oranges too after the meal..wah being preggy sure got advantages :p

what hv u girls encounter so far?

Today I went out for breakfast/lunch ..everyone seemed to be looking at me and my tummy..or maybe I look extra fat:D that day lagi better a waiter upon seeing my entering the restaurant came over and said he will give me warm water instead of jap tea and I got foc fresh slices of oranges too after the meal..wah being preggy sure got advantages :p

Wah! That's a good privilege and I'm also impress that waiter is very attentive.
I didn't have much luck on that, just pray hard that no one 'fighting' seat w me. Wahaha...

Yeah my face and nose are peeling haha.. I already try spraying the bio essence water but doesn't seem helping.. :( at first my tummy is also very dry and itchy but I applied more oil and every morning will put moisturizer which make it better..

Wow!! That muz be an amazing feeling!! I wish mine can make some big movement also but still waiting.. can feel the "fluttering" if that's is fluttering in my opinion...hahaha
Hehe yes! But I can't feel anything kicks yet :( dunno is it I still not experience in that yet haha.. But is really an amazing touch for me.. :D

Old auntie gave her seat up for me on MRT... I was so touched by her gesture. Felt so paiseh too.

For MTBs interested to find out more about breast pumps and breast feeding, you may want to join this facebook closed group, Exclusive Pumping Mums. They have files comparing the breast pumps and also sharing of their experiences.

I feel overall my body is drier. Scalp is less oily and face drier. And like always thirsty, too.

my face is combination based so now it's less oily for me which I like :) but alot of small clogs.... I'm thinking mayb my next facial session near CNY will be the last one until delivery liao....

yup! he's always been like that..esp facing a noisy stranger to him like 'want his life' lololol..u still do the cat liter not? better ask ur hb take over for now..

no.... i let my husband handle now and i will always nag at him if he hasn't changed for more than a week :D

that's very "automatic" of the waiter leh. so far no such luck

Haha same! I just hope nobody will knock onto while walking or chionging to take train.. Those working people are really very scary haha..

yes yes! agree. I can avoid the morning rush-hour crowd cos I chose to take later trains but cannot avoid the evening rush-hour crowd.... and somemore nowadays pple all look down never look straight... very scare they will knock onto us.

huh a wake ah...some say better to avoid..just now I wanted to accompany my mum to the hospital for check up she refused, saying not too good esp now..
ya lor.. is hb's grandpa... they told me to tie a red ribbon on my tummy whenever im at the wake to help out.. myself im a christian so i said my prayers whenever i can when at the wake..

For MTBs interested to find out more about breast pumps and breast feeding, you may want to join this facebook closed group, Exclusive Pumping Mums. They have files comparing the breast pumps and also sharing of their experiences.
thanks alot for the sharing! I have juz sent in my request to join :)

actually what im thinking gov should have some priority seats for preggy/eldery etc with a card slot..we just hv to show prove either our gynae cards that we are preggy and can get a 'free preggy seating card' whenever we are at the mrt and when going to the cabin and folded seat there'll be a scanner to scan the card and the seat will auto put down for us hehehe else for other times when the seats are not in use it will be folded up automatically to make space for ppl standing in the cabin. This will solve the problem of ppl not giving up seats for ppl with needs:p:rolleyes::rolleyes:

actually what im thinking gov should have some priority seats for preggy/eldery etc with a card slot..we just hv to show prove either our gynae cards that we are preggy and can get a 'free preggy seating card' whenever we are at the mrt and when going to the cabin and folded seat there'll be a scanner to scan the card and the seat will auto put down for us hehehe else for other times when the seats are not in use it will be folded up automatically to make space for ppl standing in the cabin. This will solve the problem of ppl not giving up seats for ppl with needs:p:rolleyes::rolleyes:

that's very innovative :) i'm thinking govtn should may be impose a fine if those not needy passengers sit on the reserved seats since sg is a "fine" city. And when comes to fine, it works on almost anything :p:p

What I really buay tahan are those men in long sleeves working shirts, many dress up so nicely but you dun really see many being gentlemen to give up seats to others in need..

I dun understand y the young and able, men or women, just like to sit at reserved seats. Even if they can't read, they can see the signs are meant for needy rite? And after they sit down, they play at their phones, tablets or pretend to fall asleep. If they want to sit at the reserved seats, then I think they should be more aware and more readily to give up their seats if a pregnant woman or elder comes in and not act ignorant :mad::mad:

ya lor.. is hb's grandpa... they told me to tie a red ribbon on my tummy whenever im at the wake to help out.. myself im a christian so i said my prayers whenever i can when at the wake..

Guess cannot avoid wake when it's a close relative. Else will kenna relatives gossip.

Now we can request for a sticker from the passenger service center and hope people will see them and let us have the seats.
http://www.straitstimes.com/news/si...kers-queue-lines-promote-better-commuter-beha
ImageUploadedByForum1421818514.247706.jpg

Guess cannot avoid wake when it's a close relative. Else will kenna relatives gossip.
ya esp my hb is eldest grandson of the 1st son (my FIL) LOL and hb is the ah gong most beloved grandchild ..

Now we can request for a sticker from the passenger service center and hope people will see them and let us have the seats.
http://www.straitstimes.com/news/si...kers-queue-lines-promote-better-commuter-behaView attachment 471373
OMG tis is great I had tis idea long ago and was always telling my frds abt this idea!!!

yes yes! agree. I can avoid the morning rush-hour crowd cos I chose to take later trains but cannot avoid the evening rush-hour crowd.... and somemore nowadays pple all look down never look straight... very scare they will knock onto us.
I can't avoid the morning crowd though if not I will be late for work haha.. That's why! And when going up or down the escalator they also just chiong only! Even if they knock onto U they also dun care kind -.-

those near week 17..do u feel like there is a sudden stretch of tummy..like growth spurt? I feel my tummy so tight esp after meals..kinda uncomfy..any method to relief?

that's y i have been late for work everyday now :p but luckily my boss is understanding :)
That's good! My boss don't really care if we are late haha.. Eventually he got said we can be late coz we can get more points for our travel smart thingy xD but my hr is not so good so I better don't let them arrow my boss =X

That's good! My boss don't really care if we are late haha.. Eventually he got said we can be late coz we can get more points for our travel smart thingy xD but my hr is not so good so I better don't let them arrow my boss =X

so nice..my side v strict abt punctuality.. so since preggy i been reaching ofc much earlier. Left home ard 630.. reach ofc ard 8.. start work 830. (my ofc quite far is 1.5hrs travel journey by train & bus) and even i go out earlier the train still so packed n nobody give up the seat for me. Haiz... mayb my bump is not obvious. Still got ppl snatch seat from me when the person in front of me alighted! *roll eyes*

so nice..my side v strict abt punctuality.. so since preggy i been reaching ofc much earlier. Left home ard 630.. reach ofc ard 8.. start work 830. (my ofc quite far is 1.5hrs travel journey by train & bus) and even i go out earlier the train still so packed n nobody give up the seat for me. Haiz... mayb my bump is not obvious. Still got ppl snatch seat from me when the person in front of me alighted! *roll eyes*
Oh dear and u must be even more tired after work and still needs to travel 1.5 hrs back :( ya! My bump also not that obvious yet so pple tend to push me and get up the train or lrt -.- but I hv to protect my bump haha.. So I always try to cover it with my hands or bag..

those near week 17..do u feel like there is a sudden stretch of tummy..like growth spurt? I feel my tummy so tight esp after meals..kinda uncomfy..any method to relief?
Me me!! I'm going 18 weeks and I always feel my stomach gonna explode especially after dinner.. morning wake up the tummy gets smaller again. Lol I'll just rub with my stretch mark cream then go to sleep. I'm getting so tired everyday. I also having pain at the bone near my butt.. dunno if it's due to bad sitting posture.

Oh dear and u must be even more tired after work and still needs to travel 1.5 hrs back :( ya! My bump also not that obvious yet so pple tend to push me and get up the train or lrt -.- but I hv to protect my bump haha.. So I always try to cover it with my hands or bag..
my office is also very far - 1.5hrs and need to change so many transport( bus and train). End up I take cab now - so broke!!! But really no choice, even take cab I am vomitting so badly on the journey :(

I lost interest in food totally although I know I am hungry but just dont feel like eating. Anyone facing the same thing still?

my office is also very far - 1.5hrs and need to change so many transport( bus and train). End up I take cab now - so broke!!! But really no choice, even take cab I am vomitting so badly on the journey :(

I lost interest in food totally although I know I am hungry but just dont feel like eating. Anyone facing the same thing still?

I dont have vomiting spells but i also dont have increased appetite too.. I just eat my normal 3 meals a day.. only at times i may feel hungry at late afternoon then i jus ate one bread. Tat's all.. mayb tat's y till now my tummy nt v visible & i have only gain less than 0.5kg of weight at week 20+

Oh.. I tot of taking cab but the tot of the cab fare deters me.. becoz my ofc so far and plus the morning peak hr charge, it is ard $30+ close to $40 to my ofc.. i took once to work before when i was super tired and not feeling well.. since then I force myself to wake up very early 5+ and 630 leave home.. for me is also becoz I m not well to do.. my family also no car, hubby family also no car so cab is also very taxing on us. Even now, baby stuffs i am buying all preloved items or get blessings, not buying new ones.

your hr even not flexible than your boss. even govt now promoting flexi hours....

Back