(2015/09) Sept 2015 Mummies

haha i hope wont have any ms.. my ex colleague ever told me that she even vomit when drinking plain water.. so serious..
but even b4 im preggy, i have heachache very often and alway need at least 2 extra strong panadol. i forgot to ask my gynae what i can do to ease my heachache..

im also waiting for ppl to create a fb grp to join.. haha

Arghhh!! I am so angry n sad!!! Angry cuz i have to miss the gynae appt today cuz appt time was recorded wrongly?? I was told my appt was 4pm.. but today they called n said it was 12.30pm?? Sad.. cant see beanie till next sat.... :'(

Last edited:
Arghhh!! I am so angry n sad!!! Angry cuz i have to miss the gynae appt today cuz appt time was recorded wrongly?? I was told my appt was 4pm.. but today they called n said it was 12.30pm?? Sad.. cant see beanie till next sat.... :'(

u must b very looking forward to this appt. in the end its postpone to next wk.. but by next wk shld b cmf able to see heartbeat..

Oh u poor thing...must be v v disappointing..chill chill stay happy for bb....ahh well.... less appt means less money spent n I m sure can see more developments next sat:))

Did anyone gynae give duphaston?(syn progesterone) so sian after taking one last night i've been feeling depressed n woozy

hey
im on it.. its sth like to stabilise the pregnancy n prevent miscarriage. becos im have sle so im taking steroids n cytotoxic drug which will have high risk of miscarriage. n i can't stop my medication. i ask my gynae. she say no side effect

Hey, anyone has info on alkaline water intake during pregnancy? Thinking of giving it a try.

Hmm used to almost believe it until colleague showed me this just last week....i supp there's no harm in trying..just tt whatever alkaline water you drink will be neutralized by strong hydrochloric acid in stomach.. Of course the filtering sediments/remove chlorine function of water filters sounds useful still so why not ...:)
http://www.apswater.com/article.asp?id=198&title=Alkaline Water Hoax It is Simple Science

Anyone taking preg milk?Went to buy similac pregnancy milk today taste quite ok..

Anyone taking preg milk?Went to buy similac pregnancy milk today taste quite ok..

i went to see my gynae, there were free samples. i was given 2 packets to try. haven try yet.. hope it taste good. the lady who recommend me says cannot use hot water. must use either room temp or cold water. else it wont b able to dissolve well

Hi all.. Just joined in new here...
Just tested +Ive yesterday... Any good gynae to intro?? Edd should be 13 sept from my own counting... Hehe..
Wanted to ask if got brown spotting meaning?? Should I go n see gynae?

Hi mtb,
Just tested positive today though was suspecting for quite some time already.
I have yet to seen my gynae but edd should be in early sept from my own calculations.
Thou this will be my second child, I'm so excited having the thot that i will be having another!
I'm feeling bloated and fat. No nauseating feeling yet, hopefully it wont start so soon. Last time it started after 8 weeks i think.

Anyone having on off cramps?

i have cramps. sometimes is really very painful. my gynae says is normal becos our uterus is expanding. she say if really pain can tk normal panadol but not the extra strong one. but i nv tk. although she say is ok but i think if can jus tolerate, try not to tk anymore unnecessary medication

Hi all!
I am in my 5th week now. EDD 10 september.
Feeling more fatigue now more than ever!
I downloaded some useful apps on my phone: What to expect, Fish4health, Sprout, Food No0Nos and currently reading " What to expect when expecting".
My first time as a mother so very excited.
My diet: Changed now! Keep snacking on fruits and veggies....
I have an appointment with a gynae next week but in the meantime, will go on maternity tours to see hospital wards/ facilities.
Congrats to everyone here and let's share knowledge so we can grow! Hoping to learn from all of you.
Love

I think mine may be ectopic pregnancy....last Thursday I took a HCG test at GP near my workplace and the result is out the next day. My HCG level is only 708 (indicates 3-4 weeks, but from my calculation, I should be around 6 weeks). I was very worried and decide to get a 2nd opinion from a gynae, thus went to this gynae in JB (IVF Bridge Fertility centre Johor,opposite Pelangi Plaza, coz it was a planned family trip originally to JB for shopping on Sat). It was a very bad experience. My hubby and I spent almost 2 hrs of waiting time, and when it was finally our turn, the doctor seemed very impatient when I was trying to explain to him my situation. During ultrasound scanning, the doctor pressed on my tummy so hard that I wanted to shout out in pain. He kept saying "cannot see anything" and "kosong"...I told him my Singapore gynae managed to see a waterbag on 30 Dec, his reply was "I also dunno how he see something, but it is kosong"...then he asked me to go back Singapore to take HCG test again, without even offering that option for me to take it in his clinic. I was very sad at that time, so I suggested if he can try vaginal scan instead, when he was trying to wave us off. He said ok. Then I requested if I can go to bathroom first coz my bladder was very full as we had waiting for 2 hrs. He just basically chased us out and made us wait outside for another 3-4 patients before calling us in again. By that time my hubby was very angry with the doctor's attitude.

When we went into the consultation room the 2nd time, the doctor is very rough while doing the vaginal scan. Even when he first poke the probe in, he already started to say kosong 1 sec after the probe got into me. Very rude doctor and lousy work attitude. He kept repeating "kosong" several times and waved us off after the scan....After that scan, I had some brown spotting and felt quite painful for the rest of yesterday. It was really a very sad incident and my hubby and I decide to share it here to warn others abt this doctor. He is the only doctor in this clinic though there are 2 consultation rooms. Basically the patient waits inside the room when called, till he finishes with the other patient in the other consultation room (to minimize his waiting time I guess).

I have decided to arrange to another earlier session with my SG gynae next week (originally my next appointment is 27 Jan)...Have prepared for the worst scenario but deep inside,still feeling very upset and cried several time yesterday...had a hard time trying to smile and act normal in front of my mother-in-law and brother-in-law's family coz we were all on jb trip yesterday, just that both my hubby and I left the group a while to do that "bad experienced" scan...we didn't mentioned it to other family members, thus I have to act normal for the rest of the day...I really hope that the JB gynae was wrong and I still have my baby, just that he is hiding somewhere thus cannot be detected yesterday.

Hi all!
I am in my 5th week now. EDD 10 september.
Feeling more fatigue now more than ever!
I downloaded some useful apps on my phone: What to expect, Fish4health, Sprout, Food No0Nos and currently reading " What to expect when expecting".
My first time as a mother so very excited.
My diet: Changed now! Keep snacking on fruits and veggies....
I have an appointment with a gynae next week but in the meantime, will go on maternity tours to see hospital wards/ facilities.
Congrats to everyone here and let's share knowledge so we can grow! Hoping to learn from all of you.
Love

So fast plan tour already???

I think mine may be ectopic pregnancy....last Thursday I took a HCG test at GP near my workplace and the result is out the next day. My HCG level is only 708 (indicates 3-4 weeks, but from my calculation, I should be around 6 weeks). I was very worried and decide to get a 2nd opinion from a gynae, thus went to this gynae in JB (IVF Bridge Fertility centre Johor,opposite Pelangi Plaza, coz it was a planned family trip originally to JB for shopping on Sat). It was a very bad experience. My hubby and I spent almost 2 hrs of waiting time, and when it was finally our turn, the doctor seemed very impatient when I was trying to explain to him my situation. During ultrasound scanning, the doctor pressed on my tummy so hard that I wanted to shout out in pain. He kept saying "cannot see anything" and "kosong"...I told him my Singapore gynae managed to see a waterbag on 30 Dec, his reply was "I also dunno how he see something, but it is kosong"...then he asked me to go back Singapore to take HCG test again, without even offering that option for me to take it in his clinic. I was very sad at that time, so I suggested if he can try vaginal scan instead, when he was trying to wave us off. He said ok. Then I requested if I can go to bathroom first coz my bladder was very full as we had waiting for 2 hrs. He just basically chased us out and made us wait outside for another 3-4 patients before calling us in again. By that time my hubby was very angry with the doctor's attitude.

When we went into the consultation room the 2nd time, the doctor is very rough while doing the vaginal scan. Even when he first poke the probe in, he already started to say kosong 1 sec after the probe got into me. Very rude doctor and lousy work attitude. He kept repeating "kosong" several times and waved us off after the scan....After that scan, I had some brown spotting and felt quite painful for the rest of yesterday. It was really a very sad incident and my hubby and I decide to share it here to warn others abt this doctor. He is the only doctor in this clinic though there are 2 consultation rooms. Basically the patient waits inside the room when called, till he finishes with the other patient in the other consultation room (to minimize his waiting time I guess).

I have decided to arrange to another earlier session with my SG gynae next week (originally my next appointment is 27 Jan)...Have prepared for the worst scenario but deep inside,still feeling very upset and cried several time yesterday...had a hard time trying to smile and act normal in front of my mother-in-law and brother-in-law's family coz we were all on jb trip yesterday, just that both my hubby and I left the group a while to do that "bad experienced" scan...we didn't mentioned it to other family members, thus I have to act normal for the rest of the day...I really hope that the JB gynae was wrong and I still have my baby, just that he is hiding somewhere thus cannot be detected yesterday.

Take care anneneo78....

actually i feel that the best is to visit n do a scan in sg. jb doc cannot b trusted. somemore based on wat u say, the jb doc gv me an impression like dunno how to do. my ultrasound also cant see anything. but after inserting vaginal scan probe can see. n its not painful like wat u have mention. anyway dun worry too much first. visit a sg senior gynae first ok? tk care

Ok, later i go buy! Hehe

i jus requested free sample to try. enfra chocolate flavour
http://www.meadjohnsonasia.com.sg/pdpa/sg/?ref=sidepanel

hi all mummies,
i'm new in this thread, juz got tested with clearblue kit and edd according to baby centre due 25/9/15 =)
wondering anyone has recommendation for gynae at Mt E at Novena?

Hi Shaoosmama,

Thanks! Congrats to u too... if I decided to take up Wendy Teo too will let u know =)
if ok, can let me know how u feel abt her...

Hi! 1st time mtb. now in 5th week. how do you guys get the edd date?? base on last menstruation?? feel so noob hahahah

Hi all mummies to be!

I am new to this forum. Just tested positive today (2-3 weeks) and based on calculator, will be due ard 16 Sept 2015.

I am kinda confused as a first time mummy. Since I am only 2-3 weeks, do I already need to make appointment to visit a gynae now? I am actually looking to deliver at Mount Alvernia based on reviews but have not decided on the gynae. Since I kind of decided on Mount A, do I just make appointment at Mount A or a normal gynae at a neighbourhood clinic?

Sorry for the noob questions.

Hi neoaix, what a coincidence. I have tested positive on New Year's Eve too and 1st Gynae appointment on 19th Jan too.. Lol

Mine is at KKH. 1st boy is 12 years old already... had a miscarriage in Late Oct 2014 and within 2 months found out that I am pregnant again. Kind of worried though but praying that God will bless me with a smooth pregnancy and healthy baby.

This is my 4th pregnancy and tummy starts showing very fast. I believe it is bloated as my tummy reduce slightly when I wake up in the morning.

Have a problem also.. can't seem to sleep at night. Only manage to fall asleep usually around 5am - 7am... Yawn

hi, wow... ur first already 12 yrs... my eldest only 6yrs.. yah same leh... this no.3 tummy also showing up liao.. abit hard to hide from friends and colleagues....

when will u all start telling ppl about ur pregnancy? i've told immediate families and a few close friends and boss only...

I hv not start telling any one.. Only a few friends n fil...
Anyone here going to kk for delivery? Any good kk gynae recommend?

Hi all mummies to be!

I am new to this forum. Just tested positive today (2-3 weeks) and based on calculator, will be due ard 16 Sept 2015.

I am kinda confused as a first time mummy. Since I am only 2-3 weeks, do I already need to make appointment to visit a gynae now? I am actually looking to deliver at Mount Alvernia based on reviews but have not decided on the gynae. Since I kind of decided on Mount A, do I just make appointment at Mount A or a normal gynae at a neighbourhood clinic?

Sorry for the noob questions.

Congrats junk_foodie. You might want to start taking folic acid first. I'm going to Mt A too. I made an appt with Dr Esther Ng. Going to see her this Wed for the 1st appt which is in my 7th week. Actually up to you to start seeing gynae now or later. But most impt is u need to find a gynae that you are comfy with.

i have cramps. sometimes is really very painful. my gynae says is normal becos our uterus is expanding. she say if really pain can tk normal panadol but not the extra strong one. but i nv tk. although she say is ok but i think if can jus tolerate, try not to tk anymore unnecessary medication

My cramps getting painful since last night - 6 weeks now. (like menses cramps).. i am allergy to panadols.. i am quite worry abt my little bb in me.. hope everything is normal.. worries much :(

Congrats junk_foodie. You might want to start taking folic acid first. I'm going to Mt A too. I made an appt with Dr Esther Ng. Going to see her this Wed for the 1st appt which is in my 7th week. Actually up to you to start seeing gynae now or later. But most impt is u need to find a gynae that you are comfy with.

Thanks for your wishes damahome. Same to u too!

Dr Esther Ng is also one of the gynaes I am considering. I am still considering if I can accept a male gynae. Of course with female will be more comfortable.
So from week 1 to 6 you did not visit any normal GP or gynae? So week 7 is your first visit to a gynae?

Do you visit Dr Esther Ng at her clinic at Mt A? Can you share with me her charges? TIA! =)

Saw my gynae today. I've been having on-off cramps too which i dont remember having for my first pregnancy. He told me there's a blood clot next to the baby and i had to go back 2 weeks later to see if there's baby heartbeat... so worried.

Thanks for your wishes damahome. Same to u too!

Dr Esther Ng is also one of the gynaes I am considering. I am still considering if I can accept a male gynae. Of course with female will be more comfortable.
So from week 1 to 6 you did not visit any normal GP or gynae? So week 7 is your first visit to a gynae?

Do you visit Dr Esther Ng at her clinic at Mt A? Can you share with me her charges? TIA! =)

Yes, I'm going for the 1st time in week 7 becoz I feel no point going to see gynae too early. Coz by right, around wk 8 then can hear heartbeat. I'm taking folic acid for now. Didn't see GP also. Lolz... Oh but I did go and see tcm in wk 5.

I'm not quite sure about Dr Esther Ng charges. Maybe can share more after my visit in wed.

Saw my gynae today. I've been having on-off cramps too which i dont remember having for my first pregnancy. He told me there's a blood clot next to the baby and i had to go back 2 weeks later to see if there's baby heartbeat... so worried.

How many weeks are u now? If there's heartbeat means fine?? Sobx.. worries worries..

Actually my cramps are not that bad. Its just on off. But its definitely not something i experienced during my first pregnancy. I was given utrogestan (an tai yao).

Actually my cramps are not that bad. Its just on off. But its definitely not something i experienced during my first pregnancy. I was given utrogestan (an tai yao).

Oh okay. Mine was on off too.. but i jus super worry.. hope my scanning this coming sat will be alright..

My cramps getting painful since last night - 6 weeks now. (like menses cramps).. i am allergy to panadols.. i am quite worry abt my little bb in me.. hope everything is normal.. worries much :(

better tell ur gynae during ur appt. this wk right? see wat she can do for u..

oh dear. hope 2 wk ltr, the blood clot will dissolve by itself. i have cramps on off too. like menses cramp. but i jus tolerate. hoping after 1st trim will be better

Back