(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Feeling of 1st trimester is back !!nausea plus giddy plus tired. .. catch a small nap after I reach home finally feel a bit better.. how I wish it's jan now

ImageUploadedByForum1418732218.791791.jpg

Thanks to @ecym
I got my sample too lolz

That time I still dun know what's going on... it was my hubby who help me delivered my son with cord around his neck with only 1 midwife around no nurse no other helpers. I guess my hubby more shock than me as baby was practically snatch away from his hands with no explanation n suddenly many many nurse come in..... some more it's our #1.. totally no experience.

Guess that day high volume of deliveries n I am under subsidise so no doc was assigned to me. The on duty doc didn't look at me. Juz walk past n pop in to sign doc near the door area n walk away. Thus he juz brush off our request.

OMG, that is so scary... how could they do that to you, its total negligence..

That time I still dun know what's going on... it was my hubby who help me delivered my son with cord around his neck with only 1 midwife around no nurse no other helpers. I guess my hubby more shock than me as baby was practically snatch away from his hands with no explanation n suddenly many many nurse come in..... some more it's our #1.. totally no experience.

Guess that day high volume of deliveries n I am under subsidise so no doc was assigned to me. The on duty doc didn't look at me. Juz walk past n pop in to sign doc near the door area n walk away. Thus he juz brush off our request.
Which hospital is that? are u going back to the same hospital after this incident?

hello mummies! I'm new to this forum and I'm surprised about the number of things to take note after reading a few pages of the thread. :eek: I'm expecting my first child so still quite a newbie. Lols. 请多多指教~

By the way, I'm having trouble trying to sleep more than 4 hrs and at weird timing. I can only fall asleep in the middle of the day (12-4pm) and 11pm to 3am. Auto sleep and auto wake up. Is this normal? Will this affect baby sleeping timing after delivery? Also, I felt nauseous every time I wake up. :( I tried swimming and walking, but it's the same, nothing more than 4hrs of sleep. Not quality sleep thou.

hello mummies! I'm new to this forum and I'm surprised about the number of things to take note after reading a few pages of the thread. :eek: I'm expecting my first child so still quite a newbie. Lols. 请多多指教~

By the way, I'm having trouble trying to sleep more than 4 hrs and at weird timing. I can only fall asleep in the middle of the day (12-4pm) and 11pm to 3am. Auto sleep and auto wake up. Is this normal? Will this affect baby sleeping timing after delivery? Also, I felt nauseous every time I wake up. :( I tried swimming and walking, but it's the same, nothing more than 4hrs of sleep. Not quality sleep thou.
Did u tell your gynae abt it ?
My guess is you are used to sleeping at these odd timing hence hard for
You to resume to normal sleeping hr just like those working night shift ..

Will it affect bb we won't know until give birth ..

In anyway pregnancy never give us good quality sleep lolz so that is part of the package

I can totally relate to your story. Let me share mine. I had a huge fight with my mum when we were in Norway in Oct together with my hubby, MIL and a family friend. Regretted taking my mum along to Norway on hindsight but at that time of planning for the trip, she begged to come along and we didn't have the heart to say no. Turns out her old self-image issues have come back to haunt her. She got petty and angry with one sentence I said to her in my MIL's presence, which she perceived as making her lose face to MIL. She's having an imaginary competition with my MIL and to her, nothing is more important than that! So instead of confronting me or demanding an explanation/ apology so we could patch things up, she put all her energy into giving me the cold shoulder for most of the trip. If she only targeted me alone, that was fine, but no, she had to drag everyone in by being extremely rude to the rest of the group in my presence, and making it obvious that I was the cause of her giving everyone the cold shoulder, so I, not her, should be blamed. Such cruel politics she loved to play! She knew she could hurt me the most by making me feel guilty and responsible for others not having a good time becoz of me. And she did not spare a thought that I was already in the late 2nd/ early 3rd trimester. I tried to hold it all in but I cried by myself, and that was when I felt persistent pain in my tummy. So I SMS-ed her to confront her and tell her I would not be speaking to her for the rest of the trip. She apologized but when I insisted that for the sake of baby's health and safety, I would not speak to her for the rest of the trip, she SMS-ed my hubby to tell dramatic sob story about how she was backstabbed, tortured and deeply hurt by her daughter. What rotten b***s***! This showed she was not really truly sorry; she wanted sympathy from others and for others to side with her, even if it means driving a wedge between me and hubby. Her focus on that trip was to make me feel sad and pay dearly for my wrongdoing to her, and it was only my hubby/ MIL who took care of me and kept an eye over me. It's as if she did not care a single bit about my baby. Until now, after returning from Norway, I have avoided contact with my mum, and will only give one-word answers when replying to her SMSes. I don't care about my well-being as you can say I deserve to be punished by her, but I cannot afford for her to hurt my baby when he's still in me. So it is under this kind of psychological condition that I will give birth.

@GetawayJunkie At least your mum still cares about you and your LO, although her preferences are impractical and inconvenient. I'm glad you and hubby decided to go ahead with your plans anyway, which should be the case. Haiz... looks like we must be very very careful to think twice about what to say or not to say to the parents' generation.

My mom does the exact same thing to me 3 days after my wedding when we are supposed to have dinner over at my place. I was 3 mths pregnant that time. She drove my brother nuts during dinner that he ran away from home. I got pissed and scolded her for ruining the night. And guess what? She complained to my dad saying I was being unfilial, then when my husband managed to get my brother back home, she held on to my hubby's hand and gave him that sympathetic wimpy cry. Then when my hubby was consoling my brother, she switch back to that aggressive mode towards me. I'm really lost for words to explain for myself. From then on, I realized that there isn't a place for me at that home anymore. So far I only go back around 5 times over 6 mths. I think that is the best for both of us. No quarrels, no more getting worked up cause of her. And neither do I want my baby to learn from her grumpiness and self centered character. I will rather get blamed for being unfilial, whatsoever, then to see my child one day following her footstep.

Did u tell your gynae abt it ?
My guess is you are used to sleeping at these odd timing hence hard for
You to resume to normal sleeping hr just like those working night shift ..

Will it affect bb we won't know until give birth ..

In anyway pregnancy never give us good quality sleep lolz so that is part of the package

I didn't have this issue until two weeks ago, so I couldn't ask my gyane about it. I could sleep like 10 hrs straight before that. Sometimes I suspect is it because baby is controlling my sleeping hours. haha :D

Looks nice. But is $128 expensive or ok?
Em..
But I think it's a precious gift of our newborn.. Something special..
Isn't that?

Looks nice. But is $128 expensive or ok?
Em..
But I think it's a precious gift of our newborn.. Something special..
Isn't that?

If do one , have to do for the next bb ... Hahah .. To be fair .. It's nice to have .. I never do cause this is my #3 and both the elder one never do .. Kekek

Which hospital is that? are u going back to the same hospital after this incident?
Kkh subsidise... n they dun scan every visit. So like a bit insecure too... by the time really detect anything happen it might be too late... so I always tell my friends if can afford dun go subsidise.. it's heng suay there.. some ppl had good experience while some like me suay suay one

Still back here but under private. At least pay $$ for security n peace of mind.... lol... at least now I know I m in good hands n no need worry that much

Sleep while u can.. else u will feel very moody...

Yes it might affect ur baby. But that can be adjust after baby is born. Now most impt is u have enough rest to support the pregnancy.. if not enough sleep all sorts of problems will arise

For my sil she is a night owl.. n sleeps in the morning. When her baby born really same like her.. at night active n morning sleep

For my #1 I was a "cinderalla" I have to sleep by 10 pm. . Die die will knock out at 10 pm. .. n wakes up at 7am... body clock...

Then my son from born till now sleeps at 10 pm n wakes up 7am. At most 8am on weekends...

piang my princess seems to be doing hospital call.

squirm and squirm like mad till abt 1+ am (2nd time she has disturbed my sleep), then since I woke up at 6ish -am till now she is still squirming on and off? My hb said she is working. LOL!!!

And I think my body is rly mad now...Cover the quilt and I perspire like mad. Kick the quilt away and I feel cold moments later. sigh

wah! she so active! haha mine usually squirm from 8+ to 11+pm .. My sis got a shocked when she saw her move ytd.. We call my bb "Chor Lor Bo" hahha coz my niece never did this kind of movement. I think its becoz my sis bb is small size, born 2.4kg at 38wks.

Today mine is like working OT... early morning already start to move here and there

I don't knw if u all experienced the same thing.. whenever I sit down at my desk.. my stomach touches the table.. bb will sort of kick..majiam don't like me to lean onto the table..

wah! she so active! haha mine usually squirm from 8+ to 11+pm .. My sis got a shocked when she saw her move ytd.. We call my bb "Chor Lor Bo" hahha coz my niece never did this kind of movement. I think its becoz my sis bb is small size, born 2.4kg at 38wks.
Mine also evening mover .. after 5.30pm ... will squrium alot ..til i go to sleep lolz
dun think size has any relation

Today mine is like working OT... early morning already start to move here and there

I don't knw if u all experienced the same thing.. whenever I sit down at my desk.. my stomach touches the table.. bb will sort of kick..majiam don't like me to lean onto the table..
bb already no space inside and u still lean on table..if i am bb i also kick lolz

Mine will move from 7+ - 10+ in the morning, afternoon 3-5+, night 8-11+... 3 times daily...

I can't lean and touch the table now, she doesn't like it too..
She hates it when I place my ipad on top of her, she will kick that ipad. :p

Mine also evening mover .. after 5.30pm ... will squrium alot ..til i go to sleep lolz
dun think size has any relation

bb already no space inside and u still lean on table..if i am bb i also kick lolz

Size no relation ma? then I think her girl is gentle kind. haha

don't say hor...that day while waiting for my turn at the clinic, I was reading the paper. my elbow was resting on my tummy, and she responded with a hard kick! like she is very angry!

Mine will move from 7+ - 10+ in the morning, afternoon 3-5+, night 8-11+... 3 times daily...

I can't lean and touch the table now, she doesn't like it too..
She hates it when I place my ipad on top of her, she will kick that ipad. :p

Size no relation ma? then I think her girl is gentle kind. haha
my LO's pattern seems similar to urs...Usually like 6-7am in the morning, sometimes late morning again, after lunch, 5 sth in the evening, dinner time (+/- depending on her mood), and a bit more at 10sth -11pm. Don't know why she was so active last night!

my LO's pattern seems similar to urs...Usually like 6-7am in the morning, sometimes late morning again, after lunch, 5 sth in the evening, dinner time (+/- depending on her mood), and a bit more at 10sth -11pm. Don't know why she was so active last night!

u eat something tt excites her? haha? sometimes I drink cold stuff she squirm even more..
She responds to my tapping on the tummy also.. wonder if I will get the chance to see her feet or hand press against my tummy. :p

if not how to type!
lol... sometimes I will just sit down and look at my stomach moving..
i will lower the chair lolz ...
yah me too..will watch the violent movement lolz

u eat something tt excites her? haha? sometimes I drink cold stuff she squirm even more..
She responds to my tapping on the tummy also.. wonder if I will get the chance to see her feet or hand press against my tummy. :p
that is more like photoshoot things woh lolz i dun believe we can see their feet or hand press cos our skin quite thick lolz

nv do anything to excite her leh. yest shag max. my LO also goes berserk when I drink lotsa root beer / coke

Issit! hai.. I thought really can see... I only saw a small bulge moving across my tummy. hahhaa

@wishforhope, yes its amazing. My bb respond to my dad voice also, when he talk to her real close, she kick in respond if she is awake.. my dad soooo happy.

Morning ladies! Still lazing in bed now cos on MC, going to KK later for my 35 wks growth scan .... Hopefully all ok then I think I can officially "discharge" myself from KK. Not exactly clear out of the woods yet but at least can see the "exit sign" now, hehe.

Sounds like our LOs all have similar patterns! Mine is usually most active after lunch n dinner. Yep sometimes I like to sit back on my office chair n just stare at my dancing tummy too, haha. Actually I quite enjoy this part of pregnancy, it's kinda magical isn't it? To feel a little life squirming around in your tummy. N because of my beanie's position, I can feel his scalp sometimes jutting out on my right side, kinda freaky, but kinda cool too, haha. Nowadays when I lean forward to type, I have to put a cushion between tummy n table, cos if the hard table touches my tummy, my beanie gets damn buay song.

Back