(2014) ivf mummies support group

Bb full month already. Yeah. Nowadays, I probably pump once a day, the rest on demand direct latch, no schedule at all. Lynn, snow, faithfully and Iwahb, after second hep B, what's next? My next hep b is next Monday, then will go overseas. So wandering what other injection to take after that.

Hmm I only can remember 3rd mth is 5-in-1, if u want can take the pneumonia jab n rotavirus also. We took all 3 type in 1 shot. U didn have the jabs detail as u have ur first hep B at polyclinic?

But my bb still want to drink leh... 220ml he finish all... Don't give him he cry like mad....

If he is full, he will be sleepy n look like "milk drunk"

So very headache

Did u latch ur bb? 220ml is a lot maybe ur bb want to have comfort latching n not drinking milk? My boy 5kg that time also still drinking between 120-150ml of FM cum bm

My gal just increase from 80-90ml ytd. She only 28 days old bb. Even she cries like not enough, we still drag at least 2 hrs before gives her milk again n only gives her like another 30-50ml ...

My girl is still drinking at 80 ml bm or fm. If she cries after bottle feed, I'll latch. Nowadays my pumping schedule is breastfeed, followed by pump. Every 4 hourly. My nipples are quite sore from doing these 2. Now can't even pump at level 9. Down to level 4.

When she's outside, she doesn't even want to drink fm. CL made 80 ml fm for her, she only drinks half and when I latch, she drinks.

I think left with sumiko who has not given birth?

By the way, do you all have the 1 month check up for your babies at polyclinics? That day when I went to polyclinics for my girl's hep b jab, the nurse asked me and nobody has scheduled any check up for my girl. Then the nurse just commented that maybe it's because it's a ivf pregnancy.

Bb full month already. Yeah. Nowadays, I probably pump once a day, the rest on demand direct latch, no schedule at all. Lynn, snow, faithfully and Iwahb, after second hep B, what's next? My next hep b is next Monday, then will go overseas. So wandering what other injection to take after that.
No need to worry too much. When you go for hep b 2nd dose at polyclinics, the nurse will explain to you. After hep b 2nd dose is 5 in 1 at 3 months. If you want 6 in 1, also can but must pay. $125 by medisave. If you choose 5 in 1 is free. If you look through your baby's health booklet, there's a page showing all the immunisation schedule. 5 in 1 doesn't include pneumococcal. You can take it together with 5 in 1 at 3 months. It costs $150 each jab by medisave. Pneumococcal need not be taken now. You can take it after she turns 2 and only need 1 jab and you only pay once. If according to schedule, you need to take 3 jabs and pay 3 times and your baby hurts 3 times. But the disadvantage is baby will not be immunised against pneumococcal before 2 years old. Rotavirus, polyclinics doesn't offer this jab. Need to take at GP or PD after 6 weeks and before 6 months if you want. Polyclinics also doesn't offer hep a jab.

If baby falls sick on jab day, change appointment because not advisable to jab. If baby on medication, at least 1 week interval before taking jab.

Faithfullyours don't think got anything to do with ivf babies bah? Anyway bbhc after 2nd hep b the next jab for mine is schedule two months later. Think should be the 3-1 jab snow is talking.

Yesterday my left boobs keep dripping till whole tshirt wet cause I am braless at home and I am carrying my girl making her sleep. After she sleep my whole tshirt and hers all wet. Then there is another time she cry and cry and also time for me to pump so when I carry again my boobs keep dripping and at that moment how I wish I can latch. Went kkh yesterday bring girl check i so tempted to go to lactation centre there but in end didn scare bb wake and worse.

I have been enduring my cl since 2nd wk. my dh said "let her be" becoz bb is at her hand.. I told her don't close door when sleeping with bb. First week never close, 2nd week close until now. Cannot follow instruction. I told her I want to learn n hand on take care bb. While doing hand on she keep scolding me. I feel like I m paying $ to get scolded. As a first time mum, a lot of thing I m not sure n also slow. She is impatient and temperamental n keep scolding me. Eg if I m slow in wearing clothes for bb. She act like she is my mil. Kpo in our family matter too. She tell me don't do bb shower very troublesome. Keep pouring cold water. To me, it sound like more troublesome for her.. She even tell me who Should be taking care of bb after confinement. She said me n my mum can't take care, blah blah blah. Keep comparing us with her previous employer on how rich they R. Her prev employers stay in landed n condo. She said her life there good they got maid to help. She also greedy. She tell my dh to buy lot of marketing ingredient for her own consumption. Those food I never find it on my meal at all. Well if she is good, I don't mind let her eat more n wat she want. She also double standard. She don't let me carry bb said it will become habit later on. But she can carry hug bb for 1 hr +. Yesterday I kind of burst n give her a black face n my tone is super angry.. Sorry long post..

Last edited:
Kitkats I can feel your pressure building inside. On a happy note she will leave after a month. Mine mil and helper problem will be here to stay :( let it out here not a problem seriously I find more healthy for us especially we just give birth don't want post depression to set in.

I'm having my bread at home now thinking whether to bring babies out a not. Bring one or two? Actually I feel guilty if bring one cause the other at home so poor thing but bring two seriously no time to see our stuff and eat if both want to Cry and carry same time.

No need to worry too much. When you go for hep b 2nd dose at polyclinics, the nurse will explain to you. After hep b 2nd dose is 5 in 1 at 3 months. If you want 6 in 1, also can but must pay. $125 by medisave. If you choose 5 in 1 is free. If you look through your baby's health booklet, there's a page showing all the immunisation schedule. 5 in 1 doesn't include pneumococcal. You can take it together with 5 in 1 at 3 months. It costs $150 each jab by medisave. Pneumococcal need not be taken now. You can take it after she turns 2 and only need 1 jab and you only pay once. If according to schedule, you need to take 3 jabs and pay 3 times and your baby hurts 3 times. But the disadvantage is baby will not be immunised against pneumococcal before 2 years old. Rotavirus, polyclinics doesn't offer this jab. Need to take at GP or PD after 6 weeks and before 6 months if you want. Polyclinics also doesn't offer hep a jab.

If baby falls sick on jab day, change appointment because not advisable to jab. If baby on medication, at least 1 week interval before taking jab.

Rotavirus is a oral I take mine at Hougang polyclinic n most of my july group mummy all take 5-in-1 n pneumonia n rotavirus at 1 go

I have been enduring my cl since 2nd wk. my dh said "let her be" becoz bb is at her hand.. I told her don't close door when sleeping with bb. First week never close, 2nd week close until now. Cannot follow instruction. I told her I want to learn n hand on take care bb. While doing hand on she keep scolding me. I feel like I m paying $ to get scolded. As a first time mum, a lot of thing I m not sure n also slow. She is impatient and temperamental n keep scolding me. Eg if I m slow in wearing clothes for bb. She act like she is my mil. Kpo in our family matter too. She tell me don't do bb shower very troublesome. Keep pouring cold water. To me, it sound like more troublesome for her.. She even tell me who Should be taking care of bb after confinement. She said me n my mum can't take care, blah blah blah. Keep comparing us with her previous employer on how rich they R. Her prev employers stay in landed n condo. She said her life there good they got maid to help. She also greedy. She tell my dh to buy lot of marketing ingredient for her own consumption. Those food I never find it on my meal at all. Well if she is good, I don't mind let her eat more n wat she want. She also double standard. She don't let me carry bb said it will become habit later on. But she can carry hug bb for 1 hr +. Yesterday I kind of burst n give her a black face n my tone is super angry.. Sorry long post..

Wow I think u can ask ur cl to leave my cl only eat bread for breakfast n sometimes even lunch also eat bread but if I got leftover food she will eat mine then night time she will eat after I eat my meal. She even teach my hub how to bath my boy n why cannt put powder at neck n ask us to be careful at the umbilical cord. She also say her previous employer nv give FM at all keep on latch n latch until the nipple crack n bleed also insist latching she say i still got provide FM.
But sometimes when I latch then bb keep crying is due to he used to the fast flow of milk bottle but the cl doesn know this logic will make comment that bb can't suck enough milk. Hear liao will abit upset.

Rotavirus is a oral I take mine at Hougang polyclinic n most of my july group mummy all take 5-in-1 n pneumonia n rotavirus at 1 go
Hougang polyclinics offers rotavirus? On Thursday I just went to Tampines polyclinics and the nurse told me that we have to go to GP or PD to take rotavirus if we want because polyclinics doesn't offer. Maybe now change since July?

Kitkats... i understand how u feel.. i keep telling myself 1 more week. I also feel i pay money to suffer. Cos sometimes at night, baby cries till wanna tear down the whole block then she quickly go warm my bm in fridge...

Wah lao.. my bb one small noise i wake up le. So now i keep waking up to do night feed.

Anyway my baby's jaundice keep going up. She is 22days old and her level still at 228. 2 days ago was 210.

I told her i am not taking anymore of the confinement food.

Now i feel that i really dunno why i hire confinement lady

Hougang polyclinics offers rotavirus? On Thursday I just went to Tampines polyclinics and the nurse told me that we have to go to GP or PD to take rotavirus if we want because polyclinics doesn't offer. Maybe now change since July?

Hmm Hougang polyclinic have leh we pay $90 using the baby bonus than $150 by medisave

I let my CL eat together with us. Whatever we eat, we let her eat. But she's very funny. She doesn't eat much as she says she's on diet. LOL! That day when we went to KKH to visit Dr Tan, she even bought apple pies from Mcdonald and treated us.

Kitkats, endure bah. 1 more week. It will soon be over. Initially I also didn't like my replacement CL but after a month, I find her okay already. She has her pros and cons. I try to look at her pros more. At least when I ask her to do things, she does. She means well.

I just asked her to teach me how to bathe baby this morning. My girl cried a bit as I was slow and she didn't like it. But it's my first time mah.

We just visited Dr Zou. Went to thank her.

I let my CL eat together with us. Whatever we eat, we let her eat. But she's very funny. She doesn't eat much as she says she's on diet. LOL! That day when we went to KKH to visit Dr Tan, she even bought apple pies from Mcdonald and treated us.

Kitkats, endure bah. 1 more week. It will soon be over. Initially I also didn't like my replacement CL but after a month, I find her okay already. She has her pros and cons. I try to look at her pros more. At least when I ask her to do things, she does. She means well.

I just asked her to teach me how to bathe baby this morning. My girl cried a bit as I was slow and she didn't like it. But it's my first time mah.

We just visited Dr Zou. Went to thank her.

hello faith-did u had a follow up aptm with dr tan post delivery or u jus walk in n say hi 2dr tan? i wanted 2send in a thank you card 2him & è team...

Today I bring my baby to the baby spa as in those using float on their head and swim in water. She loves it. After 1 month can bring baby there already.
Btw are you ladies planning to give pneumococcal jab at 3 months together with the 5 in 1? So meaning the baby will take 2 times injection at one goal or you all planning to give later? Then rotavirus when must start giving?

hello faith-did u had a follow up aptm with dr tan post delivery or u jus walk in n say hi 2dr tan? i wanted 2send in a thank you card 2him & è team...
I called up kkh to check if he's in on that day. Then I went to kkh without appointment. When I reached clinic D, I notified Felicia, the nurse who is his assistant. Then we just went in to see him like that.

Today I bring my baby to the baby spa as in those using float on their head and swim in water. She loves it. After 1 month can bring baby there already.
Btw are you ladies planning to give pneumococcal jab at 3 months together with the 5 in 1? So meaning the baby will take 2 times injection at one goal or you all planning to give later? Then rotavirus when must start giving?
How much is it? How long is the session?

Ladies how's your csec wound healing? The area above csec wound below belly button seems sensitive and bit pain when touched.

Rotavirus Polyclinic cannt exceed 3 mths I think if go private even ur bb 6 mths also can take

What I was told by the nurse in Tampines polyclinics on Thursday (11 Dec) is that polyclinics doesn't offer rotavirus. We need to go GP or PD to take. Rotavirus can be taken from 6 weeks onwards and before 6 months. Also told by the nurse in Tampines polyclinics. You may want to call and check again because apparently snow went to Hougang polyclinics, rotavirus was offered.

thanks faith.. then mayb i will swing by clinic d on a sat morn n see if i can catch him at clinic session.. ask felicia 2pass 2him...

kitkats n mschar.. hang on there.. tat's y i find confinm nanny a nightmare trial n error smtimes... my mum alone is more than enough 2let me handle.. need 2manage her.. she very opinioned in how things for baby should be done.. so jus tell her é reason when i hav time... like when we go back hospital for bt, she will keep askin when we back n baby need 2bath, i should not eat outside food etc... but jus explain 2her baby need 2see pd, so hav 2wait for bt results 2be out...

not sure if most aunties r like this.. she tend to be very kan cheong.. muz cook early n eat early.. bath early.. but hav 2 appreciate her 2make all é effort 2be around 2help.. actually it's very tryin 4hubz too.. he need to used 2hav a kan cheong spider around é house...

1st grandchild for her.. kinda like new toy...

for in laws hubz need 2be there 2 support é wife... we went through so much 2achieve n keep é pregnancy, no matter what we muz hav sm personal moment 2be with hubz n baby... i know é feelin of in laws being around 4whole day!! gosh!! imagine ur friends cum n visit...

Last edited:
Ete my wound also not totally recover I feel cause also feel numb type sensation sometimes even slight pain. Didn have time to properly rest.

Bud i also want to bring bb go swim spa but don't know they cry anot. My elder very timid at home bath also cry like mad. Open her shirt only she cry already. What to bring if want go spa? Must book aptm right? Maybe I should try. Which outlet U go?

Soon all CL will be gone ladies hang on there. Omg very soon U know what will be our topic here? Hahaha maternity end and going back to work ;( anyone sending bb to infant care?

infant care for me... already paid regñ fee 2secure a place.

was thinkin my mat leave ends ard é time baby goes infant care n tak 5in one immunisation... wonder how will it be like...

btw any1 knows which immunisatñ can cause fever??

iwahb-slowly get both of gers 2b more comfy with everyone at home.... no rush...

Ete my wound also not totally recover I feel cause also feel numb type sensation sometimes even slight pain. Didn have time to properly rest.

Bud i also want to bring bb go swim spa but don't know they cry anot. My elder very timid at home bath also cry like mad. Open her shirt only she cry already. What to bring if want go spa? Must book aptm right? Maybe I should try. Which outlet U go?

Soon all CL will be gone ladies hang on there. Omg very soon U know what will be our topic here? Hahaha maternity end and going back to work ;( anyone sending bb to infant care?

Bb spa no need book appointment de just walk in will do

infant care for me... already paid regñ fee 2secure a place.

was thinkin my mat leave ends ard é time baby goes infant care n tak 5in one immunisation... wonder how will it be like...

btw any1 knows which immunisatñ can cause fever??

iwahb-slowly get both of gers 2b more comfy with everyone at home.... no rush...

5-in-1 will cause fever so need to monitor ur bb fever n ur bb will get cranky after the jab will keep crying n need ppl to carry n cuddle to slp

The live vaccines usually the one who will cause fever. But is a good sign cos it shows the body is reacting.

MMR, MMRV and Varilrix will cause fever.

Cheery, i also bought belly bandit. But is very funnym cos i think too highly of myself. I bought xs. And i brought into OT asking nurse to wrap me immediately after surgery.

I woke up, seeing the wrap on me. But is too small. So they wrap and tape it to close with surgical tapes...

It took me a few days to fit the XS.

Now i on and off wear it. It really help to shrink uterus and my wound not so painful when i wear. Once i open i feel pain when walk initially.

The baby spa I went is at habourfont. There are a few outlets just go to babyspa website to see. Well there is a trial session at $45 for 1 hour as I also scare my baby will cry like mad. My baby use like 10 mins swim swim and she has enough already. But Good is that it will help them build up their confidence level and also they can exercise. No need to book appointment. Just need to bring towel and those items which you need to bring baby out like milk bottle and extra clothing. Bring extra mitten just in case they need to use in water.
Surprisingly my baby was very happy playing in water as I expect her to cry cry as usual. You all can just give it a try. She will sleep well after swim like us adult after swim very good to sleep.

Mschar, thanks for the info. I just ordered one belly bandit bamboo online. :D where did u buy urs n how much did u pay for it?

Last edited:
Cheery I got mine at mothercare $124 but I didn use cause I find it painful especially when boobs are engorged and the band like blocking it. Thus my tummy didn decrease much.

Mschar U are really so slim, envy!

Ok shall bring them bb spa soon. Hope they like it.

I wonder my girls when go IFC will cry like mad and nobody carry or attend to them. Actually I roughly know sure no one will carry whenever cry.

Cheery I got mine at mothercare $124 but I didn use cause I find it painful especially when boobs are engorged and the band like blocking it. Thus my tummy didn decrease much.

Mschar U are really so slim, envy!

Ok shall bring them bb spa soon. Hope they like it.

I wonder my girls when go IFC will cry like mad and nobody carry or attend to them. Actually I roughly know sure no one will carry whenever cry.
Which IFC did you enrol them in? How much per month? I just want to know the market rate.

After one month, I lost 8 kg. Iwas 63 kg when I delivered my girl. Now about 55 kg. 10 more kg to go before I go back to my pre pregnancy weight.

Last edited:
Hi mommies, I'm back.. finally.. i gave birth through induced naturally on the 8 dec. Followed by bb diagnosed with hypothyroidism and was warded at special nursery ward for 2,3 days. Not life threatening but requires long term medication. Bb also has slight juandice. Came back home, I had a bad engorgement n was gg to give up on bf. Then after a day of struggling, tired again. Now bb ebm n fm. Supply hasn't kicked in. So much things happening. Almost gg to berserk. Now feeling much better so came in to update. :)

Hi mommies, I'm back.. finally.. i gave birth through induced naturally on the 8 dec. Followed by bb diagnosed with hypothyroidism and was warded at special nursery ward for 2,3 days. Not life threatening but requires long term medication. Bb also has slight juandice. Came back home, I had a bad engorgement n was gg to give up on bf. Then after a day of struggling, tired again. Now bb ebm n fm. Supply hasn't kicked in. So much things happening. Almost gg to berserk. Now feeling much better so came in to update. :)
Congrats Sumiko!!! :) Welcome to motherhood!

Kitkats same me too after birth the 1st two weeks I can lose weight faster then once hit the mid range the weight doesn't seems to decrease anymore.

Sumiko congrats. Yes engorgement is something very painful. Feel so hard and lumpy and just irritating. Hope your bb is well. Jaundice level just monitor till it drop below acceptable level. My girls also monitor for a good two weeks before level becomes acceptable.

I am getting less disciplined on pumping. Now instead of every 2-3hrs I become 4-5hrs. Especially now I started going out the pump session become longer. I so worried the supply might be affected. Then yesterday night suppose wake up 5am pump totally sleep through didn hear the alarm

Iwantahealthybaby , i m even more no discipline. Sometime my pumping stretch 12hr apart, bcoz I want to sleep more.... Anyway my supply is low, so not that hardworking

Back