(2014) ivf mummies support group

Faithfullyours how u release yr bm when outside? I cannot go out more than 3hrs very difficult as my girls don't latch.

Where is Kai clinic bud? Your girl so many days no shit sure very gassy one.

Mschar don't worry so much better to have it check. The nurses and doc are just being careful.

Kitkats that's how my mum weigh my girls back then too. Weigh herself then carry baby then do a deduction lol.

Faithfullyours how u release yr bm when outside? I cannot go out more than 3hrs very difficult as my girls don't latch.

Where is Kai clinic bud? Your girl so many days no shit sure very gassy one.

Mschar don't worry so much better to have it check. The nurses and doc are just being careful.

Kitkats that's how my mum weigh my girls back then too. Weigh herself then carry baby then do a deduction lol.
I just latch my girl on when I'm outside. Yesterday was the 1st time I went out for 6 hours plus straight. With my nursing tank top, nursing bra and nursing cover, I just latch my girl, sitting & walking. That's why I said nursing cover is my best investment. Today we are still out since 11 am. Today is like CNY day 1. Went to a lot of places. Went to visit Dr Tan HH and pass him a box of cakes to thank him.

Actually I personally find latch on babies are more guai cause they can feel more secure in the presence of their mummy. My girls at home cry bring out also cry.

Everynight is like phobia don't know will cry how long type before all can sleep. Really don't know all this will last how long.

Circle how is your girl?

Actually I personally find latch on babies are more guai cause they can feel more secure in the presence of their mummy. My girls at home cry bring out also cry.

Everynight is like phobia don't know will cry how long type before all can sleep. Really don't know all this will last how long.

Circle how is your girl?
I ever asked the nurse what if I have difficulty latching on then they said do skin to skin everyday. You tried that before?

I think I'm quite rough with my girl initially when latching on. I grab her neck and really push her head towards my nipple and areola area and make sure she stays there. If she ever trys to wriggle out, I'll hold her neck firmly to stay in that position. Nowadays she's getting better as in she can stay there till she has her fill or fall asleep.

Why not consult the lactation nurse in KKH? They are more than willing to help.

Seriously I find it so much easier that I latch my girl when we are outside than to pump the BM out. Less logistics to bring.

Last edited:
I ever want to try that but now my girls naked they cry lol so hard to skin to skin. Should have it done when they were 1-2weeks when they still sleepy head jaundice time hehe cause no matter how u move them they just sleep. Now U disturb them from sleep they wake they cranky :( Aiya my girls like very difficult to handle. Ya lor really able to latch direct is best. At least got a choice u want to latch or express or even fm. During pregnancy i prepare so much nursing top in end all didnt wear.

Cheery how are u with yr twins? Coping well? So good U can latch them too.

I ever consult mt a lactation nurse she came and help me latch successfully but after she left I got problem again. Kkh one they is teach u how to latch or?

Iwantahealthybaby, so far so good. I feeding both full bm now. Clearing my supply daily. Most of the time express out.. according to schedule. sometimes latch them for a short while when warming bm. But i think must latch them more often if possible in between feeds else they may get use to easier flow in bottle feeding n lazy to suckle during latching which is slower flow.

I din get to see LC at kkh as the nurse taught me how to do it.. massage n latching. I did ask abt LC n they say not necessary as i did not face engorgement issue during the stay. So they did not recommend LC to me. So i just consult the nurse how to clear engorgement in case i face them. So far i did have a few occasions whereby i felt blocked ducts so i just massage n pressure those areas as i pump to clear them n it works.

Last edited:
Whao cheery your supply is so much so cool. I feed them fm at night. Usually two to three bottles during the night. I try to wait past 12 then feed them fm but now sometimes 10plus I give fm already. I easily engorge. Is it feeling super full and lumpy feel? Whenever I reach 3-4 hours I can feel that in my boobs. My right boobs like a lot block cause when pump I don't see sprinkling action. All dripping only. Is that sigh of blockage? I think if can sprinkle will have a bit more each time I pump.

Ladies how do u clean the sterilising machine? My metal plate below got black residue don't know how to clean. I got the solution to clean but I scare the chemical too strong after that also smell stay inside. I ever use once to clean my kettle the smell very strong.

Iwantahealthybaby, i pump 6 times a day.. 3/4 hrs apart. So far supply has been increasing daily so i stop giving fm at night feed. Cos i nv freeze the milk so must use within 24 hrs else have to throw.
Yes engorgement is tt feeling of u feel lumpy, get one to latch or during expressing u must keep massaging the lumpy areas n press hard to clear the blockage then as u press u may see sprinkling action. I also press at certain parts to find the sprinkling action n hold on to it or increase suction power to maintain it if it is not uncomfortable. But this is only possible if u use a handsfree bra

For the metal plate in steriliser. u can try using white vinegar with water n on the Steriliser. It will be able to clear the black spots without any scrubbing required. Just make sure u dun Sterilise the bottles with the vinegar

Last edited:
Hello everyone. Only get to sleep late this morning as when bigger baby they no longer just eat and sleep. They will be awake after sleep and need to be entertained otherwise will cry cry. Yesterday mine don't know ma chiam like drink coffee. Totally awake and never sleep. Carry also don't want this also don't want that also don't want faint.
The kai clinic is along katong 112 that road. I never see in the end as when I have already packed my bag and etc baby poo out everything. Btw mdm emma helps baby to massage yesterday so her stomach actually better and poo out a few hours after that.
Last time I use lemon then put in kettle to boiled and it will auto clean up the kettle.

Alamak I use lemon as instructed as my sister in law in end the metal plate burnt lol. Don't know what's wrong end up I need to clear more of the black stuff. Later shall try vinegar but won't have the vinegar smell after? Some will stay quite long.

Cheery I thought put normal fridge can go 48hrs? I actually can give bm for night too but I scare ever one day they drink lot not enough lol. If I bring them out cause cannot latch I will bring fm.

Iwantahealthybaby, mixture is half vinegar half water.. then steam. During streaming will have vinegar smell tts y dun Steriliser anything inside. It will clear of very nicely without any scrubbing needed. Then u steriliser using with water only before putting in any bottles. The smell should have gone away.. u can Steriliser a few more times with water only before putting in any bottles..

Some state 24 hrs some state 48..So just to play safe. I also bring fm when going out just in case cannot latch n they not full as feed on demand may not be so convenient in public areas

Actually I realise only in SG people are very conscious about exposing their breasts in the public when breastfeeding. In other countries even like The Philippines, they don't really bother because everyone understands you are feeding a baby. They won't give you "the look of love".

Okay we are out again. Brought baby for her Hep B 2nd dose jab. Hopefully she doesn't get cranky like the jaundice check.

My girl weighs 4.37kg today.

Last edited:
Alamak buddy you put lemon. I was talking about kettle and sterilizer I not very sure about the method.
I am feeling very depressed. Like very lost at night when my baby cry until face red this and that also cannot.
Today my birthday and no celebration. Not like last time can go out with friends and ppl give you present. This yr even dh never buy any gift as everyone is busy with baby. Very depressing. Not that I want a gift just felt very lost suddenly feeling very tired.

Alamak buddy you put lemon. I was talking about kettle and sterilizer I not very sure about the method.
I am feeling very depressed. Like very lost at night when my baby cry until face red this and that also cannot.
Today my birthday and no celebration. Not like last time can go out with friends and ppl give you present. This yr even dh never buy any gift as everyone is busy with baby. Very depressing. Not that I want a gift just felt very lost suddenly feeling very tired.

Priority change liao ma now the focus is at bb

Happy birthday!!! :) Don't feel lost okay? You've been doing well and great! Your greatest gift is your baby darling! :)

happy birthday bud. yes I agree with mschar the greatest present is the lil princess. I would exchange anything for the mummy title I have even if it meant a year no present. cause my sister in law say use lemon but don't know why I use liao like burnt. I will try cheery methods next.

faithfullyours so envy u can bring bb out whole day almost. me take 2 hours already headache. bb keep crying. really don't know what to do nothing can soother her even me her mother. then I also have the engorgement problem need to pump and with bb how to pump and attend to them outside. headache. tomorrow going kkh review I also don't know if I can handle only me going alone with the younger twin. she doesn't like to be carried in a sling, I tried she cry. stroller also don't like. so must try freehand carry and must carry till right position then she happy stop crying.

bud did u give your bb pacifier? I will give soon I am sterilising it now. no matter how hard I want to not give in end I still must give.

Thank you much sisters. I was really going to cry as very very lost until your encouragement.
Buddy I feel you. I also same as you. Swaddle they not comfortable will try to break free, sit stroller also don't like, this and that also not right then I scare she cry cry outside I can't stop I will be stressed.
Ladies I am now at my house nearby the mall. Bring my baby out for dinner and try. I brought car seat with me so can put her on the chair as many mall restaurants don't allow stroller due to the space. Ok hope I can have a good dinner. I can feel the heat of my emotion already. Think is after birth hormone.

Iwahb, if you feel engorgement easily, you should have good supply of BM. Don't envy me first because now I have my CL with me. So it's 3 adults is to 1 baby. I'm trying to do hands on now and learn from my CL.

We went to Ikea after her Hep B jab and she was crying. I felt defeated again when CL carried her and she stopped crying. The moment I took over, she cried again. Sometimes I feel I'm just her source of food. :(

I feel engorged easily but when pump is always that amount not more than 200ml combine for a 3hrly session. Don't understand how come some pple can have like 400ml per session lol.

At least ur girl latch on U sooner or later she will feel comfortable cause ur smell is different. Latching is the best bonding.

Anyone give pacifier? Really better? Tomorrow i going alone to check up with younger twin don't know can handle anot. Cannot bring sling cannot bring stroller as only hand carry cause she cry I cannot put stroller must carry and if carry i no hand push stroller

IWAHB, i gave pacifier to my elder daughter last time. This time round i try to hold.

The pacifier helps me alot when i break my elder from night feed at 3 months. The PD told me 1 week of pacifier n water only when she wakes up at night. And true enuff. Suddenly on day 8, i woke up telling hubby, hey she slept through... its was amazing cos before that i didnt have 8 hrs slp for a long long time.

So this time i will try but hopefuly without pacifier.

Mschar U mean u give ur elder 1 week only pacifier? At 3rd mth then u give? Mine haven't 2 months giving up already.

Actually just wondering now my girls don't sleep after milk so they don't know what they want also so cry when awake, if with pacifier they won't cry meh? If no one entertained them they also will cry

No once i give her... i only manage to cut it at 3 yr old... and it was after many attempts.
I think i started her earlier than 3 months. But not frequent. But once i started to use it for the replacement of milk at night, then become like a neccessity.

I think it's quite natural. I dont mind she wake up for milk at night. For me I just want them to have less crying. I just wondering if i introduce will they want it 24/7?

I think it's quite natural. I dont mind she wake up for milk at night. For me I just want them to have less crying. I just wondering if i introduce will they want it 24/7?

I think it depends on individual de I give my boy at 2nd mth then subsequently when I give him he won't take n if he take he will auto spit out when he fall aslp n recently when I give him he take again coz I got close to 2 mths nv give him coz he dun like but somehow he take n auto spit out again think his gum itchy need something to bite but only occur in the afternoon nap

I wish my girls will be like yours snow. Take only when necessary if not keep crying also not gd. My dh say they may develop crying habit and cry as and When they like. My girls can really cry till got tears liao. Earlier on they cry no tears now can see tears so poor thing and sometimes I really don't know what they want.

Bud how is your dinner yesterday? Did bb sleep well in your car seat? I am bringing bb girl to kkh later review I so scared that I cannot handle. Usually she don't like me carry will continue to cry even if I carry so scared later no one help me she cry like mad

My dinner was good at least manage to eat a meal then after that we run home as baby was crying on the way walking home. We can't just stop halfway walking since it is at my house nearby so got to run in a way.
I do give pacifier once a while.
Buddy my baby also like yours now. Don't want to sleep then nothing to do will cry. Mine cannot just sleep there and look at things by herself. nothing to do then cry. So I really got to entertain her like carry here and there, put in bouncer, play the soft toy music etc etc. I understand how you feel as I also very scare bring baby out. I scare wait cry I don't know how to stop. I will bring pacifier with me just in case. So far only try once yesterday to shopping mall. The rest of the outing is to see doc so I am not worried as go there not only one baby is crying so at least got accompany, I am more worried is go out to shopping.

Lynncandy, happy belated birthday! your little princess is the best gift for your birthday this yr! The creation of both u n ur dh.

Iwantahealthybaby, for the descaling of the metal base of the Steriliser, u can refer to the product manual stated the mixture 80ml white vinegar to 20ml Tap water. I found another easier method to remove the spots by using the melamine sponge from daiso. Easily clean it off. ;)

Thanks cheery.
Buddy how is everything? Ok to bring younger twin alone?
Ladies, what are your plans for Christmas eve? Buy food and cook or eat out? I am thinking of buying maybe kfc. If not delivery from Spize.
That time before we have birth we were discussing on doing our hairm so far anyone been to the saloon? I have no time for that still finding time to see when to go.
Sumiko and joy deliver already? Who else is delivering?
How are the rest doing? Circle, kitkats, dolly and the rest?

Oh the checkup Tdy thanks god the younger twin slept throughout. Was so stress. But when on the way she cry that's when I introduced her 1st pacifier! Suck she sleep then drop out she cry omg! Lucky throughout kkh and journey back home she is good sleepy head. Bud U change the bottle nipple to 1m + already or still using 0m one? How many ml yr bb drinking now. Today the checkup again the doc say my bb drink too much according to her weight should be 90ml only. She is around 4.5kg

Cheerywalnuts I throw the manual lol. But 80ml to 20ml is 100ml total my sterilizer cannot put so much water wor the metal plate! Yours can? My is the avent 4-1 one. Ok I got the sponge will go and try.

Even I make 120ml. My baby only drinks the most 90 to 100ml, if very hungry 110ml. The last round at polyclinic my baby weight 4.3kg. Not too sure about the weight now. Even I give more she also don't want to drink.
I think aircon very cooling so your baby actually feels comfortable and sleep. My baby when go aircon area also sleepy head haha. Great you can manage younger twin today alone, tumb up. If ask me go out alone just with her maybe I cannot. Haha.

Iwantahealthybaby, glad tt is a smooth journey for ur first outing with ur younger twin. Mine is avent 3 in 1.. i just pour until the whole metal base plate covered to the beam. The Proportion of the mixture is 80:20.. but use the sponge better much easier n no vinegar smell as no need to stream

my boy drank 100ml of bm & 120ml of fm in one shot just now. Omg i worry he over eat.. My cl keep feeding him full full so he can sleep longer... I told my cl if we r over feeding but she said eat more grow up faster :-/

I don't like my cl. I feel like telling her to leave early. But that will mean she leave 1 week earlier.. If we ask her to leave, we have to pay her 1 whole month right?

my boy drank 100ml of bm & 120ml of fm in one shot just now. Omg i worry he over eat.. My cl keep feeding him full full so he can sleep longer... I told my cl if we r over feeding but she said eat more grow up faster :-/

I don't like my cl. I feel like telling her to leave early. But that will mean she leave 1 week earlier.. If we ask her to leave, we have to pay her 1 whole month right?

屁 lor bb grow faster is by slpping n not by drinking so much milk 100ml of bm plus 120ml of FM is a lot add up is 220ml of milk leh. will spoil ur bb tummy I think u shld tell ur cl firmly that ur bb has a small tummy n can't drink so much. Dun let ur cl take control.

Can confirm ur cl is over feeding ur boy liao my boy nw 5 mths only 150ml every 3-4 hrs even he at 2nd mth only take 120ml every 2-3 hr. Ur bb haven even 1 mth drink so much really no good for the tummy

joy soakin salt bath 4epi stiches wound healin now.. all is well.. suddenly told 3cm n hav 2go delivery ward immed... omg.. haven even start weekly visit n ctg checks...

lynn-my little one due blood test 4jaundice tml... supposed 2b 38w check up.. but baby chooses their bdae... (",)

blessed...

Kitkats the milk is really too much already. Maybe your baby can't tell if he is full and keep drinking?
Joy, you mean you have given birth?

Thanks joy.. wow. Welcome to join us..
Wondering how is sumiko?
Kitkats how heavy is your baby now? Hmm.. You going polyclinic for baby check up or injection. If yes then maybe you can ask the nurse.

Thanks joy.. wow. Welcome to join us..
Wondering how is sumiko?
Kitkats how heavy is your baby now? Hmm.. You going polyclinic for baby check up or injection. If yes then maybe you can ask the nurse.
5+kg... Bb be going poly clinc early jan for injection...

Congrats joy. Welcome to motherhood.

Kitkats did u give pacifier? I got same problem previously mum keep feeding cause bb didn sleep so feed and feed till she sleep and sometime the bb won't reject so drink and drink and drink.

Today my pumping schedule very jialat. Not discipline at all. 5 hr then pump once. Hope it doesn't lower my yield.

thanks... we r so touched when we see baby innocent expressions... i jus latch this week.. while baby stayed 1 more day for jaundice, hospital jus giv formula... n é hand express milk.. n i went back 2latch.

my wound is ok, but i got hemorrhoids, still recoverin.. 1st bowel aft delivery is scary!

i guess soon i will b at ur stages, insuf supply n crying... let's learn n cope 2gether!

Bb full month already. Yeah. Nowadays, I probably pump once a day, the rest on demand direct latch, no schedule at all. Lynn, snow, faithfully and Iwahb, after second hep B, what's next? My next hep b is next Monday, then will go overseas. So wandering what other injection to take after that.

Kitkat, I also hving a little issue with my CL, she is very stubborn. Too many issues to state. But most importantly, she is overly talkative. Keep talking. Actually is keep repeating... i abit cant take it..

Then just now my bb crying, i ask her to feed her first. She says she quickly finish washing the dishes then go. But that time my gal is crying like mad aldy. I told her off, saying.. my gal is my priority. If she cries, attend to her first. Other things r secondary.

I try not to be too harsh also cos my bb is in her hands...

Back