2WW - for those TTC-ing

Haiz very sian. Tcm told me I respond poorly to clomid because my menses came earlier and also very little cm and blood flow. That means my lining is thinner this cycle. Really regretted taking clomid this cycle because it makes my lining even thinner. I nvr track bbt so don't know that clomid also affects ur bbt? You mean can't detect a spike or drop in temp?
Last month I tried preseed because really very dry but also no bfp.
i was looking at the post n wondering wht u key for that post.. than finally i saw ur qn.. lolz

Yes this mth cm like almost try.. tats why asking abt preseed.. buy hvnt try yet... temp also range of 36.4°c.. cant use bbt to gauge....

CONGRATS PATCHAN!!!!!!! :D

hee yewyew hope it's all getting better for you! almost end of T1! :) I'm also going oscar soon... dunno this week or next week... coz i STILL haven't decided on my gynae!! *faint*
Me too! Haven decide on gynae!!! Any recommendations?

hi all, recently went to see an gynae and was advise to try on our own and go back to see him one year later if still cannot. We have been trying since early this year. do you think we should try on our own first or proceed to visit another opinion? i am not getting younger anymore so am abit anxious.
Hihi I had seen the gynae around 3 months back, the gynae also ask me to go back and try for another 6 months. Perhaps the gynae had examined you and find that you are healthy to conceived naturally. Do give it a try.

Dr Henry Cheng from Astra Women's clinic at bishan. Hrd frm friend and reviews online his price is reasonable.

I'm seeing him for fertility issues. He's nice and funny. And wld explain things. =)

Yes he is nice & funny gynae..
He oso will stationed at Mount E at Novena most of time if they didnt chng cos i rem he only go bk to Bishan on thurs.. correct me if im wrong.
N the nurses there are pretty friendly too... thumbs up!

Kitty, im also 33... and afraid to rch 35.. hoping everything smooth smooth and hb is born in the year of goat so he wana a goat baby... hehe

Hi Kitty and beanie, me 32.... also scared that fertility will drop by 35
I have seen one TCM 6 months before my wedding.. to "bu" my body.. he was saying that with my age, 6 mnths after trying still haven't strike, should go for check up already

Yes he is nice & funny gynae..
He oso will stationed at Mount E at Novena most of time if they didnt chng cos i rem he only go bk to Bishan on thurs.. correct me if im wrong.
N the nurses there are pretty friendly too... thumbs up!

Hmmm im not sure if he's alwys at mt E. Cos this Bishan is his own practice.

Call him n make appt asap. He's got a packed schedule. Yes the nurses are patient n nice as well :)

how much it cost? can get from Watson / Guardian, right??
after test, just throw??
*paiseh... sua gu...*first timer here :p

If my memory didnt fail me the CB Digital is $24.90.. i bot at promo price at $19.90 keepin in my drawer so that can use soon.. me kiasu!! :p

Those | | will costd slightly cheaper...
I once testef negative n i throw it away..

I think shd be able to keep it but im nt sure the words Pregnant will go away anot cos i hv nt tested Pregnant yet...

If my memory didnt fail me the CB Digital is $24.90.. i bot at promo price at $19.90 keepin in my drawer so that can use soon.. me kiasu!! :p

I think shd be able to keep it but im nt sure the words Pregnant will go away anot cos i hv nt tested Pregnant yet...

Thanks thanks.. will look out for the digital one... more straightforward...first time use, hope I wont clumsy clumsy...:confused:

Don't worry, you will test the "pregnant" word soon and have it as keepsake..;)

I dun feel any sore or itch at all n the pain part is nt e endin phase.. is at e beginning phase...

Oh, no sore or itch ah?? I better check with doc asap. maybe yours in beginning stage.
beginning stage easier to cure... the antibotics wont require to be strong type... very important as we are ttc-ing...
remember to tell doc you are ttc-ing.... so that they will prescribe medication which are safe, in case you are pregnant

Thanks thanks.. will look out for the digital one... more straightforward...first time use, hope I wont clumsy clumsy...:confused:

Don't worry, you will test the "pregnant" word soon and have it as keepsake..;)

No problem. :)

Wont be clumsy la.. jus pee on e directed n close e cap..
N wait for it to appear..

Thanks thanks..
We all will see e word real soon..

Oh, no sore or itch ah?? I better check with doc asap. maybe yours in beginning stage.
beginning stage easier to cure... the antibotics wont require to be strong type... very important as we are ttc-ing...
remember to tell doc you are ttc-ing.... so that they will prescribe medication which are safe, in case you are pregnant

Hai..
Ya mayb this evening or tmr evening... i jus monitor first..
1st time feelin the pain when pee..
N dun feel good these few days.. mayb of e haze..

Btw when r u due to test? Excited for u wor!!!

Hai..

If you have difficulties to pee or keep having to pee but only a little come out each time, then it is likely you got UTI.
You can just go to any clinic, they can let you do an urine test to see if you have UTI. It is quite fast.
Best is to get it cured soon because I feel the discomfort is very hard to bear.

If you have difficulties to pee or keep having to pee but only a little come out each time, then it is likely you got UTI.
You can just go to any clinic, they can let you do an urine test to see if you have UTI. It is quite fast.
Best is to get it cured soon because I feel the discomfort is very hard to bear.

Ooohh.. ok i go toilet to see how little or much i can pee. Didnt go n realised earlier on..

The problem with my family doc is always super LONG wait (2hrs)...

Hai..

you must take care and if the discomfort is still there, see doc.. they will ask you to do urine test. straightaway know if you got it or not.

I am due to test today actually. But still considering if I should wait for a couple more days....

you must take care and if the discomfort is still there, see doc.. they will ask you to do urine test. straightaway know if you got it or not.

I am due to test today actually. But still considering if I should wait for a couple more days....

Thank you. I will..
For e time being no pain detected when pee... i will closely monitor.. will see my doc if pain persists..

Woohoo.... today!!!
U hv any symptoms so far?
U hv regular cycle always ma?
If u can wait mayb wait till dpo18 but of cos some ppl will test immed..
Is up to u.. :)

hope u will b e 2nd bfp here...

Thank you. I will..
For e time being no pain detected when pee... i will closely monitor.. will see my doc if pain persists..

Woohoo.... today!!!
U hv any symptoms so far?
U hv regular cycle always ma?
If u can wait mayb wait till dpo18 but of cos some ppl will test immed..
Is up to u.. :)

hope u will b e 2nd bfp here...

I always have regular cycle... I m wondering if the antibotics I have taken for the past 1 week will cause any effect.
I didn't check on my O, except BD on my fertile week. I am not sure which dpo I m in now.

I am thinking , this is our very first BD :D and we are married less than a month... * wont be so zhun ba??

Will be seeing gynae after I go back to sg. Now still early for heartbeat Lolxx. Jus pray hard for baby health.
Anyone here knows if can still go for Brazilian wax?

Do get clearance from your gynae for wax first, cos you may be more sensitive down there.

It will disappear... I think after a day I think. I threw away after taking tons of photo of the kit showing pregnant. hahaha..

Wanna ask ladies here..

How is UTI like ar?
I suspeted i hv... =_="

Go buy cranberry juice or power berries juice.
Anything w cranberry..

Usually whn u pee, u'd see blood in ur pee. Drops or clots.

Whether hv urine anot, u jus feel like going toilet. And it hurts n burns dwn thr during e process.

the word pregnant will go away after 24hrs. so pls take pic to save as a memory if u using the digital CB....

Go buy cranberry juice or power berries juice.
Anything w cranberry..

Usually whn u pee, u'd see blood in ur pee. Drops or clots.

Whether hv urine anot, u jus feel like going toilet. And it hurts n burns dwn thr during e process.

So far dun hv.. n the pain seems to be disappear... fingers crossed all is fine..

Thanks for e tips.. will look out / monitor..

rainbowbb, take care & get a check soon ya!

Piggling, **hugs hugs**. Dont think too much k? Let's jiayou tog!! Ask your dog to jio more bro or sis, that's what my silly mum tells my dog when I first adopt her....

Pinkylove, wish you lots of baby dust!! Usually bb luck knock on those who least expected!! Hope you strike 进门喜!! (That's a teochew phrase that my mum says. it refers to newly wed couples who strike BFP in less than 3mths). Remember to update us!!

oceandeep78, can I just check with you, you mean you had heavy blood flow after taking clomid? Your gynae should have given you some medicine to protect lining from being too thinned out, right? That's what I remembered for my past 2 IUIs from my private gynae. Otherwise you try to take more red bean soup recommended by the sistas here to help strengthen our lining....

beanie_peep, dont mind I ask if you are born in year 1981? I am also 33 this year!! There was once I O only at D21 for 31-33 days cycle, Prof Wong in NUH says it is still normal although it's late O.

Hi rainbowbb, thanks for your consolation. :)
I went to her recently, she said I got improved. But I keep having diarrhoea after taking her med, now abit scare so I am stopping her med for the time being.

Piggling, I had the same problem as you when I see TSB. Then I think she adjusted the dosage & eventually I m ok with her medicine. Why dont you call the recep & ask her to reflect to TSB about it? Maybe she will ask you to change or add something in your medicine.

Hi stoney, do you have symptoms prior to test?
hmm. actually not much symptoms. juz got a weird feeling. becoz i been exercising during tat period.
can feel my stamina not so gd and feel certain pain at the womb there when do kickboxing for 2 wks. tats y prompt to test.

Let me check it up.
Anyone heard of Dr Adrian Woodworth? my sis had both her daughters delivered by him. She told me he's good, but I also see alot of negative reviews...
i heard of him. my sis use him. n got some frens also use him. he is not bad, price reasonable. BUT he c u very fast. only 5mins lor. n man of less words. depends on hw comfortable u are wif this type of gynae....

rainbowbb, take care & get a check soon ya!
Piggling, **hugs hugs**. Dont think too much k? Let's jiayou tog!! Ask your dog to jio more bro or sis, that's what my silly mum tells my dog when I first adopt her....
Pinkylove, wish you lots of baby dust!! Usually bb luck knock on those who least expected!! Hope you strike 进门喜!! (That's a teochew phrase that my mum says. it refers to newly wed couples who strike BFP in less than 3mths). Remember to update us!!
oceandeep78, can I just check with you, you mean you had heavy blood flow after taking clomid? Your gynae should have given you some medicine to protect lining from being too thinned out, right? That's what I remembered for my past 2 IUIs from my private gynae. Otherwise you try to take more red bean soup recommended by the sistas here to help strengthen our lining....
beanie_peep, dont mind I ask if you are born in year 1981? I am also 33 this year!! There was once I O only at D21 for 31-33 days cycle, Prof Wong in NUH says it is still normal although it's late O.

Piggling, I had the same problem as you when I see TSB. Then I think she adjusted the dosage & eventually I m ok with her medicine. Why dont you call the recep & ask her to reflect to TSB about it? Maybe she will ask you to change or add something in your medicine.

Thanks bubbleblue.. hahaha.. But I got no dogs... :)

Not sure if I want to continue taking the med.. diarrhoea until scare... Maybe I will try taking again this coming weekend. If really diarrhoea again, then I really confirm is her med.

I'm currently staying in Hougang and Tampines. is this clinic you mentioned located in tampines 800+?

Pat, nope i dun like the 800+ gynea... Thou alot ppl say he is superb... I go to the one at blk 503 Tampines.. Somewhere near Tampines Library..

I dun think there are much reviews on Dr Wong, but personally i prefer him to Dr Loke (800+ gynea). He will answer all the queries, so far me and my hub feel very comfortable with him and his package isnt ex too.

Pat, nope i dun like the 800+ gynea... Thou alot ppl say he is superb... I go to the one at blk 503 Tampines.. Somewhere near Tampines Library..

I dun think there are much reviews on Dr Wong, but personally i prefer him to Dr Loke (800+ gynea). He will answer all the queries, so far me and my hub feel very comfortable with him and his package isnt ex too.

I dun like the Dr Loke (800+) too! I went to him last year, and he is a very practical person, the moment I told him abt the medication I took, he strike off all the med he prescribed for me and keep referring to books to tell me on my risk, without giving me a chance,, he say I Must arrange to remove my foetus back then. I was so angry, my sis and I storm out. The nurse there also another kind, my sis acc me there bcoz my husband was still working, they saw us and ask very loudly across if I'm there to remove or keep.

Felt so offended, My hub say we will never step in there again.

Feel like ranting...

I dunno y..
We work jus to earn a stable income for living...

Now is appraisal month...
Den my superior told me i hv to read the email (dept email folder) b4 my colleague does it, in order to 'score point'..

i paused n think.. meanin i hv to keep an eye on e email la? I no need to do anything else?
I will voice out to her...
Who know when the email will send in.. there is no notification at all..
N i do not wan to score any point..

I jus wan a relax n earn jus enuff for myself n family to spend, thats it.
Rank for me is not my primary goal i wanna achieve.. my primary is my family nothing else..

Feel so tired..

Y must ppl do this to earn the credit?
Work shd b do equally same n team work..

Feel like ranting...

I dunno y..
We work jus to earn a stable income for living...

Now is appraisal month...
Den my superior told me i hv to read the email (dept email folder) b4 my colleague does it, in order to 'score point'..

i paused n think.. meanin i hv to keep an eye on e email la? I no need to do anything else?
I will voice out to her...
Who know when the email will send in.. there is no notification at all..
N i do not wan to score any point..

I jus wan a relax n earn jus enuff for myself n family to spend, thats it.
Rank for me is not my primary goal i wanna achieve.. my primary is my family nothing else..

Feel so tired..

Y must ppl do this to earn the credit?
Work shd b do equally same n team work..

There's alot of unfairness at work, there's little we can do. Which is why I tender... haiz....

Sometimes, I really think that if we be our own boss things would be so much easier. you work for how much you wanna earn.

There's alot of unfairness at work, there's little we can do. Which is why I tender... haiz....

Sometimes, I really think that if we be our own boss things would be so much easier. you work for how much you wanna earn.

Yes.. i second ur views!!
I did ever think of doin small business at a hawker stall sellin fried mee hoon, desserts...
I hope im able to do it at least being a boss of my own so that i wun be listening to all these nonsense...

I hv been wanted to tender like u did but hub jus chng job so i hv to wait for awhile to spare a tots on him :)

I dun like the Dr Loke (800+) too! I went to him last year, and he is a very practical person, the moment I told him abt the medication I took, he strike off all the med he prescribed for me and keep referring to books to tell me on my risk, without giving me a chance,, he say I Must arrange to remove my foetus back then. I was so angry, my sis and I storm out. The nurse there also another kind, my sis acc me there bcoz my husband was still working, they saw us and ask very loudly across if I'm there to remove or keep.

Felt so offended, My hub say we will never step in there again.

I went to him last year, asking for help on fertility... Without checking or anything, he prescribe clomid and another medi for me for 6mths... Didnt advise to use OPK or BBT, he jus ask me to chiong on CD12-16...

After his medi i hv bad reaction (my underarms turn super black) so i called and ask, the nurse ask me to go down and see him... All he did was refer to the book and tell me "book nv say the medi will cause ur arm-pit to turn black lei"... With no advise, no further check i hv to pay $100 consultation fee for tat sentence...

Aft taking his medi for 6mths hv no improvement (menses still abit haywire), so went to tcm... TCM is the one who ask me to use OPK & BBT to track see when i O... If this was nt taught, i think i will nv see the BFP cos i m first timer, i didnt know we can O so late as i always tot normal is CD12-16.....

Back