2WW - for those TTC-ing

I tried for almost a year already. Also trial and error many times, had once tested positive on o but still fail before. I'm sure all ur chance will come real soon. I know its hard but try not to get too tensed up. Perhaps I got it after I decided to tender also. I'm Actually very worried too, I'm still in the midst of finding a new job. My previous job was too stressed mayb that's y I dun get bfp. I think the key is to relax and rest more.

Hi PatChan,

I agree stress is more the culprit that is preventing us from getting our BFP. My work also very stressful and sometimes I think if I continue to work here think will not BFP (touchwood though)
Anyway , don't be too worried over your job search. Important to relax as you need a strong and healthy mind and body to carry your bb to full-term.
All the best eh!!

Congrats @PatChan !! ;)
Good bday pressie..

I am still waitin for my O.. on clomid but O very late wor alrdy cd 20 liaoz...
hoping like pat, next mth i can get good bday pressie... :)
long weekend but didnt bd a lot cos of the painting and shifting of furnitures, both hb and i drop dead once on bed.. hahahaha.... tonite hb on shift.. hopefully he is still ok to bd when he is home...

Last edited:
I agree with you that actually alot depend on luck. I had one cycle, i BD before and on the day of O, still never strike. Even TSB puzzled y I no strike.
I think if the one up there dont want to give us, what we do also no use. Sigh.

Piggling, don't be discouraged! What's your religion? Just pray conscientiously. I was a little bit more extreme. When i started TTCing, i also asked hubby to pray to his late grandparents to grant us a baby when he went tomb-sweeping during Qing Ming. And guess what? On the day i conceived, i had actually gone to pray to my late mum (coz it was during 7th mth) in the morning. And i also asked my #1 kid to tell her wai po that she wanted another sibling. maybe it was a coincidence but then again, if it gives you some peace, why not pray? Other than ancestors, i also prayed to Buddha. Maybe the time is just not ripe yet but IT WILL COME! Gambatte!

@PatChan, congratulations! Have a healthy and smooth pregnancy!

Btw, how are the rest of you? I am going for my OSCAR scan this Friday.....can't wait! And everyday i still pray for beanie's health and growth. MS is still around....as sickening as it can be, i am still glad to have it. Hee.

Yes. The major key word is to relax and stress free....

Dun worry. Im sure u will get a job soon maybe find a temp or contract job..
Ur bb is ur luck.. dun worried..
Bb is the very 1st priority..
Can discuss with yr hub n see whether he can cope with the finances.. there will be a way to solve it..
Nw u relax n enjoy ur pregnancy.. :)

Can book gynae appt n able to hear heartbeat soon liaoz.
Will be seeing gynae after I go back to sg. Now still early for heartbeat Lolxx. Jus pray hard for baby health.
Anyone here knows if can still go for Brazilian wax?

Will be seeing gynae after I go back to sg. Now still early for heartbeat Lolxx. Jus pray hard for baby health.
u r not in sg now??
my friend went for B wax in her week 36... so im sure u can but i think after 1st trim better...

Piggling, don't be discouraged! What's your religion? Just pray conscientiously. I was a little bit more extreme. When i started TTCing, i also asked hubby to pray to his late grandparents to grant us a baby when he went tomb-sweeping during Qing Ming. And guess what? On the day i conceived, i had actually gone to pray to my late mum (coz it was during 7th mth) in the morning. And i also asked my #1 kid to tell her wai po that she wanted another sibling. maybe it was a coincidence but then again, if it gives you some peace, why not pray? Other than ancestors, i also prayed to Buddha. Maybe the time is just not ripe yet but IT WILL COME! Gambatte!

Btw, how are the rest of you? I am going for my OSCAR scan this Friday.....can't wait! And everyday i still pray for beanie's health and growth. MS is still around....as sickening as it can be, i am still glad to have it. Hee.

Thanks yew yew for your sharing.
I am a Buddhist too. :)
But I guess if it is not meant to be, then I won't be given ba...
Now I also trying to see things lighter, don't pin about it anymore.. The more you want it, the more it won't come. Trying to tell myself that maybe it is not so bad to be childless afterall.. Can sleep more.

Jia you and hope your MS gets better... :)

Now I also trying to see things lighter, don't pin about it anymore.. The more you want it, the more it won't come. Trying to tell myself that maybe it is not so bad to be childless afterall.. Can sleep more.

Piggling, keep praying and faith will bring you through...
take it easy and don't put too much stress on yourself... never know , bfp will come as a surprise!

Forgot to add I'm also pray alot. I pray to my late grandparents, zhu sheng niang niang, temple to pray to the god (感天大蒂)even went ask ask those trance (medium ) for my chance. They told me me I need to do some things and very soon I will conceive. I also took the red eggs from zhu sheng niang niang for blessing.

celebrate...celebrate..celebrate...:D
Yeah double celebration

Try ur best to keep a relax mind, I know it ain't easy. But being stressed up is not good for ur health and emotional. That's what happened to me previously. Wish you get ur bfp real soon!

Saw tis poster yesterday, find it so funny because of our terms. I love bd!

Attachments

• 1412654207238.jpg
    1412654207238.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 172
wooo... enjoy ur trip @PatChan ...

im on cd20 but no O.. anyone knows when is the latest to get O?
I finished 1st 10 OPK le.. just ordered from Qoo10.. hb KS.. he ordered 100 pcs for me.. muahahahhaa.......

CONGRATS PATCHAN!!!!!!! :D

hee yewyew hope it's all getting better for you! almost end of T1! :) I'm also going oscar soon... dunno this week or next week... coz i STILL haven't decided on my gynae!! *faint*

Enjoy yr holiday... :)
In e meantime tk folic acid..

I think u wait after 1st trim den do...

Piggling, dun feel sad... im sure u will be able to see the light of the tunnel soon... mus hv faith.

U still seeing tsb?

Forgot to add I'm also pray alot. I pray to my late grandparents, zhu sheng niang niang, temple to pray to the god (感天大蒂)even went ask ask those trance (medium ) for my chance. They told me me I need to do some things and very soon I will conceive. I also took the red eggs from zhu sheng niang niang for blessing.

Mayb i shd pray for my late grandpa oso...
I hv taken red eggs from ZSNN last dec from one of the mummy here but still no news yet.. waitin for my turn :)

Piggling, dun feel sad... im sure u will be able to see the light of the tunnel soon... mus hv faith.

U still seeing tsb?

Hi rainbowbb, thanks for your consolation. :)
I went to her recently, she said I got improved. But I keep having diarrhoea after taking her med, now abit scare so I am stopping her med for the time being.

Stoney... i hv not bfp yet..
Hope ur early congrats will bring me some good luck n good news soon... :)

Wishin u smooth delivery yeah.. count down to ur D day!!!
lol.... meaning i c wrongly. lol. nvm. very fast ur turn will come....

thanks. ya lor. the date getting nearer... dun knw wat to expect also.....

Hi rainbowbb, thanks for your consolation. :)
I went to her recently, she said I got improved. But I keep having diarrhoea after taking her med, now abit scare so I am stopping her med for the time being.

At least she mentioned u have improved...
Dun give up.. she didnt mentioned to me anything at all thats y i have stopped seein her alrdy.. :p

Mayb u are allergic to the med?
Do voice it out to her on ur next visit so that she is able to make some adjustment that suits ur body system.

lol.... meaning i c wrongly. lol. nvm. very fast ur turn will come....

thanks. ya lor. the date getting nearer... dun knw wat to expect also.....

Hahaha...
Ya hopefully my turn will come soon!! :)

Now u will enjoy first.. dun think first.. rem to hv ur crab feast b4 D day...
Wat u will expectin will be ur bb in ur arms!!! :)

Hahaha...
Ya hopefully my turn will come soon!! :)

Now u will enjoy first.. dun think first.. rem to hv ur crab feast b4 D day...
Wat u will expectin will be ur bb in ur arms!!! :)

haha. i eaten crab liao. now my hb dun allow me to eat le. becoz suddenly having bad rashes on hands n legs....
damn sianz... need to endure another few more wks.
guess my last few wks will be endure the itchness n swollen..... hahaha...

haha. i eaten crab liao. now my hb dun allow me to eat le. becoz suddenly having bad rashes on hands n legs....
damn sianz... need to endure another few more wks.
guess my last few wks will be endure the itchness n swollen..... hahaha...

Haha . U so fast eat liao...
How come like that.. u allergic to seafood?
Den u hv to really avoid n endure thr itchness...
Hope u hv gotten some cream to apply so that wun feel so xinku..
Take care! :)

hi all, recently went to see an gynae and was advise to try on our own and go back to see him one year later if still cannot. We have been trying since early this year. do you think we should try on our own first or proceed to visit another opinion? i am not getting younger anymore so am abit anxious.

Haha . U so fast eat liao...
How come like that.. u allergic to seafood?
Den u hv to really avoid n endure thr itchness...
Hope u hv gotten some cream to apply so that wun feel so xinku..
Take care! :)
no lar, not allergy lor. but before eating i already like tat.
shld b hormones... so he worried if i cont to eat will worsen. so ban me. lol...
lucky i eaten once liao... hahaha..... still finding wat cream to use can help... so sianz....

hi all, recently went to see an gynae and was advise to try on our own and go back to see him one year later if still cannot. We have been trying since early this year. do you think we should try on our own first or proceed to visit another opinion? i am not getting younger anymore so am abit anxious.
hw old are you? normal couples take 1-2 yrs to conceive. thus if u started this yr, gynae normally will advise you to try 6mths to 1 yrs then c him/her again... especially if u are young couple...

shld b hormones... so he worried if i cont to eat will worsen. so ban me. lol...
lucky i eaten once liao... hahaha..... still finding wat cream to use can help... so sianz....

hw old are you? normal couples take 1-2 yrs to conceive. thus if u started this yr, gynae normally will advise you to try 6mths to 1 yrs then c him/her again... especially if u are young couple...

hi, thanks for your reply. i am 33 this year, worried coz 35 soon. hmmm..

Kitty, im also 33... and afraid to rch 35.. hoping everything smooth smooth and hb is born in the year of goat so he wana a goat baby... hehe

hello, haha.. icic.. praying too.. hope to have one before this yr.. but seem hard.. i also having irregular menses, my last menses on 17 aug, till now didnt come yet.. btw, you have went kkh for checkup? how to go about? can just walk in or need to make appointment? pls share the contacts... i am also thinking of checking soon.. lets jiayou!! hehe.

hello, haha.. icic.. praying too.. hope to have one before this yr.. but seem hard.. i also having irregular menses, my last menses on 17 aug, till now didnt come yet.. btw, you have went kkh for checkup? how to go about? can just walk in or need to make appointment? pls share the contacts... i am also thinking of checking soon.. lets jiayou!! hehe.

yes i did all tests in KKH already.. i called appt hotline and make an appointment....
I did the HSG, all the blood test and scanning.. hb had his sperm check and also ok..i have a 1ct size cyst on my right of the womb but gynea said small problem and its normal.. all reports ok except i am not ovulating.. so starting me with clomid.. this mth is my 2nd cycle.. 1st cycle cannot get ovulation with OPK and menses come le.. but did BD from CD14 to CD25... than AF visit.... now 2nd cycle also no ovulation... hoping i can get it.. testing since CD 11 til now CD20... my next KKH appt is on 30th..

Congrats l@PatChan !! ;)
Hi beanie peeps, do you find your cm reduced drastically when on clomid? mine is 50g and I noticed that cm reduces quite a fair bit and less blood flow. My cycle also shortened to 26 days! I am going to test for o earlier this cycle.
Good bday pressie..

I am still waitin for my O.. on clomid but O very late wor alrdy cd 20 liaoz...
hoping like pat, next mth i can get good bday pressie... :)
long weekend but didnt bd a lot cos of the painting and shifting of furnitures, both hb and i drop dead once on bed.. hahahaha.... tonite hb on shift.. hopefully he is still ok to bd when he is home...

Icic... ya lar dun eat le.. ltr worse more xinku for u... furthermore u goin to deliver soon...
Can check with ur gynae any cream is suitable for u to apply..
Hope ur rashes disappear asap!!!

Maybe u wan to try naturally till yr end and consult 2nd opinion next yr? But of cos hope u will get yr bfp by this yr..
Jiayou!!!

yes i did all tests in KKH already.. i called appt hotline and make an appointment....
I did the HSG, all the blood test and scanning.. hb had his sperm check and also ok..i have a 1ct size cyst on my right of the womb but gynea said small problem and its normal.. all reports ok except i am not ovulating.. so starting me with clomid.. this mth is my 2nd cycle.. 1st cycle cannot get ovulation with OPK and menses come le.. but did BD from CD14 to CD25... than AF visit.... now 2nd cycle also no ovulation... hoping i can get it.. testing since CD 11 til now CD20... my next KKH appt is on 30th..

Hope u O this cycle n can grad!!
Jia you jia you... :)

i was looking at the post n wondering wht u key for that post.. than finally i saw ur qn.. lolz

Yes this mth cm like almost try.. tats why asking abt preseed.. buy hvnt try yet... temp also range of 36.4°c.. cant use bbt to gauge....

Getting depressed... Just 6 days ago got to know 1 colleague got bfp, today 2 more colleagues got bfp... This 2weeks so many ppl ard me got to know they gt bfp..

have any1 buy CB digital OPK?
do u know that PCOS cannot use???

I am using that. My cycle this month haywire after I fell sick last week. I have been getting that flashing smiley from CD12 to CD20. Then on CD21 today, I am down with UTI early in the morning. As a result of my illness, my bbt also haywire. So whether I O or not remains a question mark it seems.

Back