(2015/05) May 2015 Mummies

Im so glad that i feel more symptoms now. Previously it's just breast and nipples sore. Now, i start to feel tired very easily plus very very mild nausea. Cramps are coming on and off.

Can't wait for my appt the week after. Can you get to see the baby at 7-8 weeks via ultra sound?

Im so glad that i feel more symptoms now. Previously it's just breast and nipples sore. Now, i start to feel tired very easily plus very very mild nausea. Cramps are coming on and off.

Can't wait for my appt the week after. Can you get to see the baby at 7-8 weeks via ultra sound?

Hi,
U are able to see the baby at 7-8wks via ultrasound... can even see e heart flickering on e monitor.... i saw mine on 8th wk...

Hi everyone! I tested positive last week and gg for my first gynae visit this coming tues too. I estimate my EDD arnd end May.. first time mom! So excited yet dunno what to do!

Hello May 2015 Mummies!
I tested positive last Tuesday 30.09.2014. Saw a sac last Friday and I have another scan this Friday 10.10.2014.

A little bit of myself, i had 3 ectopics (2011,2012 & 2013)
Failed IVF Jan 2014.
Failed Frozen Cycle Mar 2014.
Scheduled for 2nd round of IVF in Sept 2014 but fortunately, with God's will, I conceived naturally. And for the first time, I get to see a sac. It was the most precious moment ever for me and hubby.

I pray everything will go smoothly for this pregnancy.

Im glad to be on this platform so that I can seek advice/share infos with you mummies out here.

Marilyn

Hello May 2015 Mummies!
I tested positive last Tuesday 30.09.2014. Saw a sac last Friday and I have another scan this Friday 10.10.2014.

Failed IVF Jan 2014.
Scheduled for 2nd round of IVF in Sept 2014 but fortunately, with God's will, I conceived naturally. And for the first time, I get to see a sac. It was the most precious moment ever for me and hubby.

Im glad to be on this platform so that I can seek advice/share infos with you mummies out here.

Marilyn
Congrats dear! :) happy for u!

Hello May 2015 Mummies!

Failed IVF Jan 2014.

Marilyn
Congrats! It has been a long journey for u. Wish u a good and healthy pregnancy :)

hi lil_mermaid, congrats and welcome! you've gone through so much and waited so long for this little one. praying for a smooth pregnancy for you too. :)

stickytape, congrats and welcome too! :) I remember how excited I was about my first born. Don't mind going back in time to experience all those new feelings and emotions of being a first-time mummy all over again. Enjoy the process!

Hello May 2015 Mummies!

Failed IVF Jan 2014.

Marilyn

Happy for you mummy :)

Hello May 2015 Mummies!

Failed IVF Jan 2014.

Marilyn

Hi lil_mermaid, I have read ur post previously from another thread. Congrats and sincerely, very happy for u. Have a smooth journey ahead. :)

hello everyone! my 1st time posting on this forum... i had a m/c back in early June, was in my 4th week and I didn't know I was pregnant till I went for a health check-up, and then in just a couple of days my HCG level dropped, and then my period came... just came back from a business trip 2 weeks ago and throughout the flight I felt nauseous, didn't think much about it till last week I went to do a pregnancy test kit and got the results confirmed via a GP near my place, should be about 6 weeks. The morning sickness (or should i say all day sickness) is getting quite bad over the past week, and i heeded some advice from the forum to take small meals in between, drink lemon/ginger water and try to distract myself from this nausea.. anyway, i'm scheduled for my 1st check-up tomorrow at TMC, and wanted to check for 7th week, is there anything that can be detected via ultrasound? Praying hard that this will be a healthy pregnancy as it's my 1st :) :)

hello everyone! my 1st time posting on this forum... i had a m/c back in early June, was in my 4th week and I didn't know I was pregnant till I went for a health check-up, and then in just a couple of days my HCG level dropped, and then my period came... just came back from a business trip 2 weeks ago and throughout the flight I felt nauseous, didn't think much about it till last week I went to do a pregnancy test kit and got the results confirmed via a GP near my place, should be about 6 weeks. The morning sickness (or should i say all day sickness) is getting quite bad over the past week, and i heeded some advice from the forum to take small meals in between, drink lemon/ginger water and try to distract myself from this nausea.. anyway, i'm scheduled for my 1st check-up tomorrow at TMC, and wanted to check for 7th week, is there anything that can be detected via ultrasound? Praying hard that this will be a healthy pregnancy as it's my 1st :) :)
Congrats!

Marilyn

congrats! hope this is a healthy and sticky little beanie for you. :) will be able to see the baby, sac and heartbeat flickering away at your 7 weeks scan. update us k? and take care!

Happy for you. Take good care and do keep us updated!
I would love to hear from you what to expect at 7th week as I'm going for my gynae check for the first time the week after which would be approx 8-9 weeks by then.

Just to share I had my first u/s last sat. Should have been 6w5d but u/s dated me 6w2d which is fine. Seen a little heartbeat and the sac, nothing much. Next appt will be at 9th week. Hopefully able to see the heartbeat and more next appt.

Congrats!! Welcome to mummy's club.

Had another bout of vomiting this morning...didn't know ms will be so bad :( I guess after seeing baby nine months later will make it all worthwhile?

momocrv, hugs.. hope this will pass in the coming days/weeks for you! my gf puked all the way till she delivered at 39 weeks. hers is extreme case and she said everyday was like hell. BUT, she also said, once she saw baby for the 1st time, she'd gladly do it all over again. :) such is the love of a mother!

starrymommy, thanks for sharing. this is inspiring...i have been feeling so sickly for the past week. I couldn't take it anymore last night and took an anti-nausea tablet from gynae to relieve the all day nausea and i finally feel a couple hours of relief last night. I couldn't puke anything out even though I tried as I feel really terrible gagging and not puking at all. my mom was in the same situation as your gf who puked all the way till she delivered but she still had 3 children...i have nothing to say except respect for all mothers!

yeah, happycsk! 妈妈真伟大! Just focus on the end result - a healthy and chubby baby to cuddle and kiss in May 2015. :) by the way, I was like your case, gag/retch but nothing comes out, the most is air. quite horrible feeling. now that I am in week 10, the nausea seems to have eased off a bit. hopefully yours will too!

momocrv, hugs.. hope this will pass in the coming days/weeks for you! my gf puked all the way till she delivered at 39 weeks. hers is extreme case and she said everyday was like hell. BUT, she also said, once she saw baby for the 1st time, she'd gladly do it all over again. :) such is the love of a mother!
Starrymommy, thanks I hope so too! I just need to tahan and get myself busy so I won't feel so depressed over the ms.

starrymommy, thanks for sharing. this is inspiring...i have been feeling so sickly for the past week. I couldn't take it anymore last night and took an anti-nausea tablet from gynae to relieve the all day nausea and i finally feel a couple hours of relief last night. I couldn't puke anything out even though I tried as I feel really terrible gagging and not puking at all. my mom was in the same situation as your gf who puked all the way till she delivered but she still had 3 children...i have nothing to say except respect for all mothers!
Yeah man respect for all mothers!

momocrv, have you found anything to ease the nausea? for previous pregnancies, I relied on Marmite/Bovril mixed with warm water. I know it sounds odd, but it helped me get over that nauseous feeling. this time round, I don't like it. prefer chilled drinks like honey lemon, 100 plus etc. or ginger/peppermint tea. a bit of those preserved plums does wonders too!

Had another bout of vomiting this morning...didn't know ms will be so bad :( I guess after seeing baby nine months later will make it all worthwhile?

i tried a couple of remedies, it's not fool proof but at least it helps (for the past few days)....
a) warm lemon water, drink in the morning, and 1 before you sleep
b) khong guan lemon puffs (dry biscuits help to remove the nausea)
c) orange peel (foolproof but i feel even more thirsty after eating)

i tried a couple of remedies, it's not fool proof but at least it helps (for the past few days)....
a) warm lemon water, drink in the morning, and 1 before you sleep
b) khong guan lemon puffs (dry biscuits help to remove the nausea)
c) orange peel (foolproof but i feel even more thirsty after eating)

Warm lemon water sounds good! I like Perrier water, the lime/lemon flavoured ones.

Jiayou future mummies!
Im fighting with nausea, discomforts, puking too.
But like some said here, its gonne be all worth it!

Marilyn

momocrv, i agree...need to distract myself from the ms else I easily feel depressed also.

starrymommy, thanks for encouragement. for now i can't find anything to ease the nausea coz i totally lost my appetite. i certainly hope my nausea will ease off soon. but i'm only starting week 7 now...long long way to go.

Hi all mummies, just came back from the gynae. Now at 8wks 5days, did my scan n i requested to hear bb heartbeat. My gynae turned on e volume full blast n i was so amused by e loud n fast heartbeat from my bb! I told him its like horses galloping! Lol really very cute n happy to be able to hear it! :)

Hi all mummies, just came back from the gynae. Now at 8wks 5days, did my scan n i requested to hear bb heartbeat. My gynae turned on e volume full blast n i was so amused by e loud n fast heartbeat from my bb! I told him its like horses galloping! Lol really very cute n happy to be able to hear it! :)
Thats so precious! Im so happy for you!!! Take care ok!

I think i'll cry along with the heartbeats! Heheheh.
Hope to hear mine soon

Marilyn

Hello May 2015 Mummies!

Failed IVF Jan 2014.

Marilyn
Jia You!! :)

Yah. It really not fun to eat bland food all the time and like you I carve for KFC fried chicken and pizza too but can't eat now.
LOL. :p

same as you .. i tried eating pizza and fried chicken .. in e end , suffered indigestion = giddyness = vomitting = stay in bed for nearly 1.5 days ... since then, i dare not eat wilfully ..

That's so nice! I've yet to hear baby's heartbeat. Hopefully next appointment in 2 weeks' time will be the time I hear it. :)

does all of you suffer from low blood? GP say my blood pressure is really low ..

No mention from my doctor so far. I had low blood with previous pregnancies and had blackout episodes, fainting spells, breathlessness and coldsweat etc. and all these only happened during 1st tri. Hope yours won't be as bad. But please be careful, especially in crowded places. Once you feel like your knees go weak, or start getting heart palpitations and shortness of breath, squat down or find a seat. At least grab on to something! I fainted twice in public area and it was a very horrible feeling. Luckily both times I had hubby with me.

same like me. the sound is sooooooo touching.

No mention from my doctor so far. I had low blood with previous pregnancies and had blackout episodes, fainting spells, breathlessness and coldsweat etc. and all these only happened during 1st tri. Hope yours won't be as bad. But please be careful, especially in crowded places. Once you feel like your knees go weak, or start getting heart palpitations and shortness of breath, squat down or find a seat. At least grab on to something! I fainted twice in public area and it was a very horrible feeling. Luckily both times I had hubby with me.

Yeah .. trying to drink more plain water and avoid crowded places to the best i can .. :(

Back