(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

alamak,i think for some time,at 1st i thought you ate satay and you crave for kopi.

so peng satay means toss and turn in bed cannot sleep...

i learn a new term for insomia
lolz there are alot of terms lor
do you know pregnant also know as bun baking in oven lolz :D

i used to be a coffee addict,1 day at least 2 mugs.but pregnancy makes me hate coffee,even the smell of it.

so strange to me,i am more shock and somewhat upset over my food aversion...
it is noraml.. prior to pregnancy i will have at least 1 cup of expresso ..now not keen but occasionally will want a slip of the traditional kopi :p or teh C

cheng tng can meh :eek: tot that is super liang :s
wanted to order that but kena stopped by hubby ...

yesterday we go out for lunch he ordered steak and purposed cut the most COOKED part for me to eat ..while he eat the rosy red part sob sob

haha, I ok lei~ :p I drink my mum cheng tng, drink the clementi hawker 4 seasons cheng tng. Normally I drink half, share with my hub.
Of coz don't drink everyday la.. haha once in a while. I drink barley coz I was having flu and sorethroat. :p

alamak,i think for some time,at 1st i thought you ate satay and you crave for kopi.

so peng satay means toss and turn in bed cannot sleep...

i learn a new term for insomia

har, that bad ah.. I still can sleep thru the night without waking up to pee.
Just have a few bad nights when I was trying to adjust to sleeping on the left side.

haha, I ok lei~ :p I drink my mum cheng tng, drink the clementi hawker 4 seasons cheng tng. Normally I drink half, share with my hub.
Of coz don't drink everyday la.. haha once in a while. I drink barley coz I was having flu and sorethroat. :p
barley is ok to take according to tcm but of course dun over do it lolz ..
i dun even remember when is the last time i have our hawker dessert lolz

I also drink cold water... sometimes really cannot take it haha. I even drink barley and cheng tng

Nowadays I every morning drink barley lor, jia lat. Cos when I had my stomach cramps, I was told to lay off fruit juice for a while cos acidic, n milo is heaty, so I discovered this hot lemon barley from Chinta Manis, damn nice!

Oh speaking of stomach cramps, my constipation is back, sigh. I had such a good thing going for a while, milk n yogurt in the morning, fruit juice in the afternoon, n Yakult at night, n I can clear once every 2-3 days without medication. But since my stupid cramping episode, I had to stop all dairy n fruit juice, n I had not poop since my diaherra last Mon! :eek: N this morning, I discovered 4 small pimples popping out on my cheeks! Yikes!

Nowadays I every morning drink barley lor, jia lat. Cos when I had my stomach cramps, I was told to lay off fruit juice for a while cos acidic, n milo is heaty, so I discovered this hot lemon barley from Chinta Manis, damn nice!

Oh speaking of stomach cramps, my constipation is back, sigh. I had such a good thing going for a while, milk n yogurt in the morning, fruit juice in the afternoon, n Yakult at night, n I can clear once every 2-3 days without medication. But since my stupid cramping episode, I had to stop all dairy n fruit juice, n I had not poop since my diaherra last Mon! :eek: N this morning, I discovered 4 small pimples popping out on my cheeks! Yikes!
time to take more vege and whole grain stuff ...hopefully will help

Eat more fruits? cannot drink barley everyday, abit too liang. :)
Golden kiwi is my fav fruit now. :) I don't really take a lot of greens so I use fruits to help.

barley is ok to take according to tcm but of course dun over do it lolz ..
i dun even remember when is the last time i have our hawker dessert lolz

Ya I know. :p haha I only drink when I really cannot take it. I boil my own barley.

hi mummies,

I'm feeling so sad now. My best friend and I got pregnant at about the same time. Then, she had a miscarriage. She kept to herself and a grp of us kept msging her motivational msges from time to time.

Now, she is back and start msging us in whatsapp grp chat. Just that, she is ignoring me and said I should move on since I'm pregnant and having a baby soon. She said I was not there when she needed me. But, I sent her so many msges.

I know she is depressed but I feel I'm in a sticky position. Like, I should not be happy for my pregnancy because of her loss. I know it is hard for her but I can't have her MIA one moment then bounce back one moment. She was so angry at me for not being there. Then, told me to move on. Then, she MIA again. I feel so drained trying to keep up with her emotions.

I should give her space but later she say I'm not putting in any effort in the friendship. Wah, sometimes I feel this is a little childish. Like, in secondary school drama.

I think she is just bitter, because some people always think why life is so unfair, why some ppl can get preggie so easily while I had it the hard way yada yada... You can't really be there for her either since you are pregnant and you may feel that your presence and the fact that you can preggie will upset her since she just MC...

I feel you can just let her know why you are "not there" when she needed you, then let her decide what she want to do...

I can feel your frustration. I have been through a loss while my v good friend is preggy at the same time too, n it's a tricky situation. Cos technically, as a human, it is impossible to not feel abit sour. It doesn't mean I'm not super happy for my friend, but for a while, I avoided her too cos every milestone she celebrated is a milestone I mourned. That said, it is NOT FAIR for her to turn around n accuse u of not being there, because she should understand u r in a very awkward position. U want to give her space, without rubbing your pregnancy in. And as a mature adult, she should understand that. N when she's ready to rejoin your group chats again, she should just move on. One would think it would be easier for her to just move forward anyway, rather than bring up n harp on the unhappy memories.

When I was ready to resume my chats n gathering with my friend again, I'm at peace with my loss already, n it was nothing but just happiness n anticipation at meeting her baby.

Thanks babe. Feel so much better that someone understands my position.

I will let time pass and hope for the best. 'every milestone she celebrated is a milestone I mourned'. Thank you for the great reminder. Sometimes, I forgot her loss is a everyday battle for her.

mine is next sat ..still along way ..but the visit will mark the beginning of 24 wks hehehe ..
so must decide to get maid or go infant care centre but infant care centre in my location are hot cake haiz
My mil volunteer liao. But she dun exactly stay near my place. Need 20 mins drive too. But my place nearby also no infant care....

but your boy is drinking half of it right? hahaha... somehow he got very happy towards the end of the gathering.
saw him smiling and smiling.he is a happy baby.u shld listen to classical music so #2 will be happy baby like gor gor :)

Lol yeah lor.. plain water he take so long to drink so little.. flavoured drinks he can drink so FAST!
I think he was happiest when he go to toilet.. cos he can reach the flush and the tap.. keke..

i can understand the peng satay...been there done that ... now waiting for this round of peng satay to start ...

Yeah so hot! Last night i cant slp cos of the heat.. end up shopping at taobao.. keep adding more stuff >_<~

wahhh today forum quite active, can't catch up... hehe

Haaha cos @PTB7674 is back! Muahahaha..

cheng tng can meh :eek: tot that is super liang :s
wanted to order that but kena stopped by hubby ...

yesterday we go out for lunch he ordered steak and purposed cut the most COOKED part for me to eat ..while he eat the rosy red part sob sob

Lol your DH concern for you and bb mah.. hahah.. that said.. i also drink Chng Teng.. got craving! Sometimes to make myself feel better.. i order hot one.. haha

Lol yeah lor.. plain water he take so long to drink so little.. flavoured drinks he can drink so FAST!
I think he was happiest when he go to toilet.. cos he can reach the flush and the tap.. keke..

Yeah so hot! Last night i cant slp cos of the heat.. end up shopping at taobao.. keep adding more stuff >_<~
yes very hot!!! ialso end up adding alot of things to my cart in taobao...

me and my hubby agreed not to overbuy for this pregnancy, juz buy 1-2 sets for CNY and A FEW sets of home wear...

but i had added alot of stuff into my cart. My hubby commented baby havent even born i already buying so many stuff

me and my hubby agreed not to overbuy for this pregnancy, juz buy 1-2 sets for CNY and A FEW sets of home wear...

but i had added alot of stuff into my cart. My hubby commented baby havent even born i already buying so many stuff

Taobao is evil. hahaha. I actually brought stuff for myself. :p maternity clothings.

Haaha cos @PTB7674 is back! Muahahaha..

Lol your DH concern for you and bb mah.. hahah.. that said.. i also drink Chng Teng.. got craving! Sometimes to make myself feel better.. i order hot one.. haha
Actually I believe to eat and drink everything on moderate. As long we don't consume it everyday it should be fine, exceptional to sashimi or raw foods. But the Japanese said okay to eat sashimi as long it is clean and fresh. I dare not to take the risk especially we are in this hot climate country.

the last time i sleep through was 5 years ago hor :D :D
the last tiem i wake up late say 10am was 5 years ago hor

Haah i still quite heng my boy most of the time can sleep thru.. so other than the first few months of night pumping.. i can still sleep through..
If he sleeps till 10am i sometimes also slp till that late..
I hope #2 will be the same *cross fingers*

Haaha.. i have more than $1000 worth of stuff.. in SGD hor.. cos i am thinking to ship over this bed for #1.. which is like already $500 plus
Actually the taobao stuff all not for bb.. :X

Actually I believe to eat and drink everything on moderate. As long we don't consume it everyday it should be fine, exceptional to sashimi or raw foods. But the Japanese said okay to eat sashimi as long it is clean and fresh. I dare not to take the risk especially we are in this hot climate country.

Lol.. yeah i also dun dare to eat sashimi.. better play safe.. Eat in Japan is ok.. cos very fresh..
Anyway just a few more months to go..
Haha that day we also eat pharma ham which we are not suppose to :X oops.. lol

My mil volunteer liao. But she dun exactly stay near my place. Need 20 mins drive too. But my place nearby also no infant care....
my mom place also 15-20mins drive but my mom old and looking after my boy and nephew liao doubt she can handle another infant but if i do get a maid ..she will go with baby to my mom place .. i wouldnt let her stay alone at home with baby :p

I received my Spectra M1 last week. Ordered from Gracia Shepherd. I know I should not try pumping but I cnt resist. Hands (or, should I say boobs) very itchy to try it out.

I pumped for like 5 secs then I think colostrum came out! I was excited but freaked out at the same time. Hahaha! I did what any curious person wld do. I tasted my colostrum. HAHAHAHA! tasted mildly sweet. Texture is runny but sticky also. Very happy it works, I kept my pumps.

Breast pumps settled liao. Next is to buy Ergo carrier and shop for baby's clothes! :)

my mom place also 15-20mins drive but my mom old and looking after my boy and nephew liao doubt she can handle another infant but if i do get a maid ..she will go with baby to my mom place .. i wouldnt let her stay alone at home with baby :p

I still havent decide leh.. if i get a maid, i won't be able togo my mum hse over the weekend to stay coz no space for so many of us ...

then if my ah ma help me look after (she helps me look after my #1 and #2 previously until they are old enough to go CC) she is so old liao.. 76yr old liao..

then if i bring over to office environment dirty.. not good for baby...

haizzz

wahhh today forum quite active, can't catch up... hehe
because i am back mah wahahahha.... just kidding :p

he also like to play water..can go learn swimming lioa

yah over the weekend damn hot...i think i getting heat rash soon ... and now with the haze situation lagi worst cos the haze will trap the heat so more hot

Its Australian term. Haha
izzt lolz...i dunno but i know it is commonly used on FB lolz ...the aussie really got a lot of terms lolz sometime it takes awhile to understand what the hell they talking about

my hubby on the other hand scold me for not shopping at all haiz
to him we running out of time ... si mi run out of tiem ...now only 23 wks still a...very long way lor

maybe we should go japan eat lolz ..now ANA / JAL having promotion...so damn tempted

see...i am not the only person commenting that the forum is quiet when @@PTB7674 is not around...
i got so power meh

Haaha.. i have more than $1000 worth of stuff.. in SGD hor.. cos i am thinking to ship over this bed for #1.. which is like already $500 plus

Lol.. yeah i also dun dare to eat sashimi.. better play safe.. Eat in Japan is ok.. cos very fresh..

Buy bed??? from china so far? Sg dun have??

I received my Spectra M1 last week. Ordered from Gracia Shepherd. I know I should not try pumping but I cnt resist. Hands (or, should I say boobs) very itchy to try it out.

I pumped for like 5 secs then I think colostrum came out! I was excited but freaked out at the same time. Hahaha! I did what any curious person wld do. I tasted my colostrum. HAHAHAHA! tasted mildly sweet. Texture is runny but sticky also. Very happy it works, I kept my pumps.

Breast pumps settled liao. Next is to buy Ergo carrier and shop for baby's clothes! :)

I see the Gracia Shepherd prices are very reasonable, looks like you got a very good deal from pump love! :) Do you know what other brand bottles can use together with the Spectra pump??

How do u girls measure what size flange you should get?

i used to be a coffee addict,1 day at least 2 mugs.but pregnancy makes me hate coffee,even the smell of it.

so strange to me,i am more shock and somewhat upset over my food aversion...

Poor u. But at least it's not giving u problems. I keep having infections coz I can't give up coffee n sweet stuff

Haah i still quite heng my boy most of the time can sleep thru.. so other than the first few months of night pumping.. i can still sleep through..
If he sleeps till 10am i sometimes also slp till that late..
I hope #2 will be the same *cross fingers*
my boy sleep though but some reason i still subconciously will wake up and check on him lor ...
and he dun wake up late one sob sob weird lor...daddy and mummy love to wake up late but he dun sob

i still eat ham leh..occasionally lah...
wah ship bed in ...abit too much bah

dun waste the colostrum leh... that is power food for infant leh :p

my boy sleep though but some reason i still subconciously will wake up and check on him lor ...
and he dun wake up late one sob sob weird lor...daddy and mummy love to wake up late but he dun sob

my boy also early bird.

when he was in my tummy, he will kick n wake me up at 6.30- 7am

when he is born, he also wakes me up at 6.30- 7am

even till now... when i make him sleep later, so he can wake up later, he also sleep until at most 8.30am... even with curtains all closed...

faint!!!!

Back