(2015/05) May 2015 Mummies

I just had another episode of pinkish bleeding too :( but the MS still strong.... Not sure if I should bring fwd my appt but I guess nothing much more I can do but take hormone pills and bed rest :(the fear of seeing nothing on scan after suffering like this is so real..... Please pray for me mummies!!! Wanna cry
Praying for you mommycoccyx. May everything turn out well and your beanie is strong and healthy. Same to Babygaga!

Hi mummies, I am at 5 weeks. Recently I am leaking water from my "V". It about size of $2 note fold to half.... Is it normal? As I am a first time mummy thus not sure lotsa things. My first appt with gynae is on 15th sept only...

Hello lovebblove, congratulations!! hmmm not sure about this...i agree with sleepawhile, it's better to check with your gynae

Mummies bad news:( I got dark reddish bleeding today... Can actually feel it coming out. Going to Kk now. I feel so helpless now.

Mummycoccyx huggies to u.. probably lil beanie want to see u hence showing some pattern.. dun think to muck k.. lil beanie strong heartbeat is waiting for u!

I just had another episode of pinkish bleeding too :( but the MS still strong.... Not sure if I should bring fwd my appt but I guess nothing much more I can do but take hormone pills and bed rest :(the fear of seeing nothing on scan after suffering like this is so real..... Please pray for me mummies!!! Wanna cry

Will pray for you mummy.. Take care and see the dr soon.

Hi mummies, I am at 5 weeks. Recently I am leaking water from my "V". It about size of $2 note fold to half.... Is it normal? As I am a first time mummy thus not sure lotsa things. My first appt with gynae is on 15th sept only...
Lovebblove, pls go see a gynae asap coz I worry it's a leaking of the water from tummy. If so, will b dangerous.
Sorry, don't mean to scare u but pls do go for a check asap.
Hope it's nothing serious.

Mummies, I am so relieved! Saw my little beanie and heard heartbeat for the first time. CRL is 0.70cm, measures 6w4d and edd now 29th April. Dr checked no more bleeding and cervix closed also. She said prob bleeding from cervix itself due to the hormone pills I am taking. I hope and pray this will be a sticky baby. But I am so relieved it is not an empty sac like last time!! Thks for all the prayers and moral support!

Hello!!

Mummycoccyx!! Good news indeed!

Eeznyl - glad you are doing well!

I just went gynae ytd. Mine still small at 4w6d. So can only see sac!! counting down to 18 days to have 2nd appointment. By the time I should be 7w plus can hear heartbeat! !

May all of us have healthy babies! ;)

Hi all! this thread is moving fast with many positive news! used online calculator and my edd is supposed to be 12 may and this is my first bb! :)
My bloatedness seems to have reduced a bit...normal? Also yesterday afternoon suddenly hav diarrhoea feeling with strong pulling pain and the pain lasted I managed to reach hm to let it out. But still having diarrhoea feeling till now...is it normal? cant rest my mind till first tri is over...hope everything goes smoothly for all of us!

@lainelaine congrats and welcome! Diarrhoea is a common early stage preg symptom. You can read more about it. I had my fair share last 2 weeks. Better now. Take care. Rber to stay hydrated!

mummycoccyx, that's wonderful news! continue resting loads so that your beanie can grow strong. :)

lainelaine, congrats and welcome to the thread. must be feeling very excited for your very first one! diarrhea is very common. I had it too.

Mummies, I am so relieved! Saw my little beanie and heard heartbeat for the first time. CRL is 0.70cm, measures 6w4d and edd now 29th April. Dr checked no more bleeding and cervix closed also. She said prob bleeding from cervix itself due to the hormone pills I am taking. I hope and pray this will be a sticky baby. But I am so relieved it is not an empty sac like last time!! Thks for all the prayers and moral support!

That's great news! Take care of yourself and the sticky bean :)

lovebblove, could it be just normal discharge that you are having? I am having quite a bit of clear/yellowish discharge too. like mucus. sorry if TMI.. for peace of mind, do get it checked out though.

Having #2 is so different from having #1.

The first time around I could nap whenever I was tired. Now, with a hyperactive 3 yo, it's almost impossible!! End up I've fallen sick haha

Those mummies with 2++ already, you are all amazing! Don't know how you all do it :D

Lol! When the time comes, you manage it. I have a dog at home too. Sometimes I joke that I live in a zoo. 1 tiger (elder girl), 1 rabbit (younger girl), 1 puppy plus 1 little sheep coming along.

Oh yah.. do rest if you are not feeling well. Hope you have help from parents or in-laws or a domestic helper.

it's so quiet in here....how's everyone? all the best to those going for their first appt this week! your beanies are waiting to see u! :)

Hello! Good morning, ladies. :) Think everyone was enjoying the last of their weekend yesterday. I was having a bout MS and fatigue before dinner so could only swallow a few spoonfuls of noodles and drink 100 Plus to ease the nausea.

Good morning!!

My nausea not that bad as yet but like want to vomit while walking to work just now. Nothing comes out.

I guess the only thing now is my sensitive nose which acts up more at nite and sleep quality has been compromised. Although gynae gave his approval for the medi to ease my nose and make me sleep better, but i just dun want to load myself with so much medi at this point of time.

Does 100plus helps? Nth seems to help ease my MS. And I keep having diarrhea since Saturday.

Worse of all starting sore throat and cough. Feeling so tired + helpless + lost.

Morning mamas! Im so tired from the weekend party... hope everyone has a great week ahead!
@eelinkoh, not sure about MS and 100plus but if you have been having the runs, energy drinks like 100plus or Gatorade is a must to replenish body salts. Take care!

MXLO, i also have allergic rhinitis which seems to have gotten worse this pregnancy. When i get up to go to toilet in the night, my nose acts up due to change in temp and i find it difficult to fall back to sleep. Very tired because of the interrupted sleep every nighht too.

Tried to do some work on my laptop but getting giddy and nauseous too.....still retching away..:( jia you all mummies!

eelinkoh, I find 100 Plus working for me yesterday. Has to be ice cold though. Very shiok while taking small sips.

Oh yah, eelinkoh, for cough and sore throat, you can boil luo han guo (concentrated, so don't add too much water) and drink it warm/hot. It is very easy to make and naturally sweet. Plus not harmful to us preggies during 1st trimester. Just make sure not to drink overnight or cold ones. Really helped when I had chesty cough with my #2.

MXLO, i also have allergic rhinitis which seems to have gotten worse this pregnancy. When i get up to go to toilet in the night, my nose acts up due to change in temp and i find it difficult to fall back to sleep. Very tired because of the interrupted sleep every nighht too.

Tried to do some work on my laptop but getting giddy and nauseous too.....still retching away..:( jia you all mummies!

Ya me too. Seems that i will pee more often now in the middle of the night as well. Boobs are sore so sometimes when i turn i feel the pain. oh yes me too...so tired with no good quality sleep.

I so love weekends, i managed to nap for 90 mins in the afternoon for both days! keke

Omg...ms sounds so scary. My appetite actually improved and im eating more than hubby. I better enjoy eating this wk b4 ms kicks in. Hope all of u managed to overcome ms soon...I heard b4 eating chicken biscuits help. Can try :)

MXLO, I started peeing more this week! Kidneys seem to be a lot more efficient these days, plus uterus pressing down on the bladder. Woke up few times at night to go pee. Didn't experience this with my previous 2 pregnancies. I wonder is it due to muscles more lax down there.

lainelaine, haha!! Eat more while you can! You may be one of those lucky ones with zero MS. My gf didn't even know she was pregnant till she was almost 3 months along. Cos totally zero changes to her body and no MS at all.

mummycoccyx, I've been using the Clarisonic brush for the past 2 years. Before that, I still went for monthly facials. Love the brush! Face very smooth and no need to go squeeze blackheads monthly. Saved me a lot of money.

Starrymommy can buy those luo han guo sold in like 福华? Didn't dare to anyhow drink these stuff cos I've been told to avoid tcm stuff.

Starrymommy can buy those luo han guo sold in like 福华? Didn't dare to anyhow drink these stuff cos I've been told to avoid tcm stuff.

Yes can. But I must emphasize, cannot be from the fridge or overnight. Make sure it is warm. Luo han guo is okay. I didn't dare to touch all these herbal stuffs too but my mum said she checked with the tcm shop staff who said it is okay as long as not cold. And back then when I had this chesty cough (coughed so badly I couldn't sleep at night), doc couldn't give me any antibiotics so I had to rely on this. Drank like 3 cups a day for a few days and the phlegm went away.

Back