(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Wah...So energized mummy!I stop meets up for many weeks edi, only sat go one of taiwanese fren house for half day already felt exhausted. need drink ginseng to recover.
No choice. ive got 2 energetic boys at home and need to keep them entertain.
Ginseng drink very bitter right?

i see.quite trouble some. but is cheap
No choice. ive got 2 energetic boys at home and need to keep them entertain.
Ginseng drink very bitter right?
not really.it comes with bird nest & cordyceps. I bought from chinese medicine shop.bcox no time to cook bird nest

How do u cook bird nest? Slow cooker or?

Ya, friday kids let loose and we mummies ki siao. No idea what to do with them either sighhhhhhhh

Hi mummies,
I almost die from heat stroke.. car ac spoil weeks ago. Keep nagging hb to bring for servicing, keep dragging and dragging. Finally now at workshop..

Renel, sat i went for marketing in morn. Back home, i showered kids n bring them for shopping and haircut. Back home for less than half hr, i go cold storage n buy bread flour. Start preparation for steamboat, baked banana bread. Family came n all ends abt 10 plus. After that i pack up the toy room n living area.
On sunday, woke up prepare to go beach. went sentosa and back ard 2 plus. 4 plus another grp of frds came and kids went swimming. Had tea break n dinner.

Im exhuasted!!!!!!!

U better don't do so much activities ya. Scare your contraction comes...
Take care..

sian 1/2,ate my bread and vitamins,before i can go for lunch,i vomitted all out.now eating dry cracker...
realy no appetite and worried about how baby is doing when mummy vomit her food and vitamins :(

Wash then soak bird nest for 1.5-2h. Add in rock sugar and 泡参 and water. Then use double boiler to cook for 2h.
cannot add rock sugar to cook together... rock sugar can only be added after you are done cooking..let the heat melt the rock sugar and not constantly boiling to melt it .... the medical shop told me that

Renel, sat i went for marketing in morn. Back home, i showered kids n bring them for shopping and haircut. Back home for less than half hr, i go cold storage n buy bread flour. Start preparation for steamboat, baked banana bread. Family came n all ends abt 10 plus. After that i pack up the toy room n living area.
On sunday, woke up prepare to go beach. went sentosa and back ard 2 plus. 4 plus another grp of frds came and kids went swimming. Had tea break n dinner.

Im exhuasted!!!!!!!

That's too much activities!! It's better for you to take it slow. :)

My baby moon become staycation start from Sunday sob sob but on bright side I can go prenatal massage !!!!

I am also going for my staycation this weekend with my family! Hubby also took off on monday and tuesday hoping to tire the kids out so i can nua the rest of the september school holidays.. Lol!

Staycation is better than no holiday! ;)

cannot add rock sugar to cook together... rock sugar can only be added after you are done cooking..let the heat melt the rock sugar and not constantly boiling to melt it .... the medical shop told me that

Yup yup that's what my mum do also. Add rock sugar after done cooking

someone in my office just had fits and no one ..no one know how to handle .. her immediate neighbour din even know she has fit and i sit a few lorong away also can hear something not right ..and those stupid angmo ask me for 1st aid kit err... what are they going to do with that kit kaoz...shouldnt the 1st reaction is call 995 meh

anyway my dept take turn call call 995 and guess what got enaged tone kaoz...

when i finally get through ... they ask me how old she is ...err...does it matter how old is she ...esp when i alrady said this is office building ...weird ...

Ya lo. How to buy from vpost? Nv try before
not buy from vpost..you order from carters..and use vpost designated address and carters will deliver to that address and have it ship here ..then vpost will charge u accordingly and deliver to your house

I am also going for my staycation this weekend with my family! Hubby also took off on monday and tuesday hoping to tire the kids out so i can nua the rest of the september school holidays.. Lol!

Staycation is better than no holiday! ;)
children where got so easy wear out one lolz ...one night sleep they are fully charged

i think i wear out more lolz

Last edited:
we waited 15 mins no sign of ambulance ... called again
and was told they having high volume of call ... ambulances from nearby dun have ..got to get it from else where .. :eek:o_O

I tot should let her bite onto something? In case bite her tongue.
someone in my office just had fits and no one ..no one know how to handle .. her immediate neighbour din even know she has fit and i sit a few lorong away also can hear something not right ..and those stupid angmo ask me for 1st aid kit err... what are they going to do with that kit kaoz...shouldnt the 1st reaction is call 995 meh

anyway my dept take turn call call 995 and guess what got enaged tone kaoz...

when i finally get through ... they ask me how old she is ...err...does it matter how old is she ...esp when i alrady said this is office building ...weird ...

Ya lo. How to buy from vpost? Nv try before

If you do buy from vpost, don't forget to remind the merchant to pack it as compact as possible. I had such a terrible experience with vpost due to that. My order only less than $20 but i paid more than $80 for shipping..arghh

I prefer comgateway! :)

I tot should let her bite onto something? In case bite her tongue.
that i dunno ... i only saw pple take out their first aid manual to look for fit treatment... my gosh lolz

the most ironic thing is ..after fits and temporary lost conscience ..she regain her conscience and she is normal liao..like nothing happened at all :eek:

If you do buy from vpost, don't forget to remind the merchant to pack it as compact as possible. I had such a terrible experience with vpost due to that. My order only less than $20 but i paid more than $80 for shipping..arghh

I prefer comgateway! :)
lolz yah they put in big boxes and we are being charged for it lolz ...
for me i always buy more than a few hundreds but lower than the GST threshold so still ok lah
and never never get their free gift box lolz..cos you will ended up paying for these gift box to vpost lolz ..

Last edited:
that i dunno ... i only saw pple take out their first aid manual to look for fit treatment... my gosh lolz

the most ironic thing is ..after fits and temporary lost conscience ..she regain her conscience and she is normal liao..like nothing happened at all :eek:

Omg, hope your colleague is ok. How come the 995 is so lousy wan?? Ya I think fits the first thing to do is to put something in the mouth to prevent the patient from biting her tongue. Then turn her on her side to prevent the tongue from falling back n blocking the airway I think. Decades (literally, decades) ago, I used to be a certified first aider under my sec school's St John Ambulance ECA. I remember nothing from those 4 years though, haha.

I'm at Bedok Mall now, waiting for my puppy to finish grooming. Just had the Bedok chwee kueh again, super shiok! 3 years ago when they first launched Bedok Residences on top of the interchange, my agent friend kept on pushing me to buy as investment. But I just bought my Tg Rhu so never take her seriously. Super regret now man, this location has so much food n shopping! Oh well, no foresight.

Didnt knw theres such thing as fit treatment . So did the ambulance come at all??

Back