(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Btw..shd I be concerned that I only put on 2 kg so far? I still eat normally never diet or anything. But can't seem to put on much weight. I dont snack much throughout the day..don't really feel like it. Today baby is 347g.

Btw..shd I be concerned that I only put on 2 kg so far? I still eat normally never diet or anything. But can't seem to put on much weight. I dont snack much throughout the day..don't really feel like it. Today baby is 347g.

i think as long as baby is healthy its fine:)

my weight gain also not alot i only make up the lost + 1 kg so = 2kg in total the last i checked lah hehehe

Yup mine is done at TMC 4th level. My gynae clinic is at 5th level. I didn't get any scan pictures..They were printed on normal paper as part of the report. They passed me the report to pass to gynae..I took a peep at it before passing to the nurse...
I see..
My gynae at level 6 at TMC...

Don't worry. As long as baby is doing fine. :)

If I take my weight loss into conderation, it means i gained zero so far! :p

i had satay beehoon without cockle and sotong ... hm ok niah so so ..my hunger strike is back.. normal appetite or less
unlike monday the super hunger growth spurt lolz

Last edited:
By the way I have received the pre-admission form from mount alvernia and I have to send it back to them soon. Is this practice by mount alvernia only or other hospitals do the same? I still cannot decide though many of you have given great advices. To opt for single or double bedded!

And I think I read before about making a deposit? Do we have to now? I usually pay only when I admit on the day of delivery.
So fast ??? I tot usually around week 30 then they will ask for deposit /form

The nurse asked me to eat more.. but I don't have the appetite to eat more than what I'm eating now..
Dun worry.. as long as u r gaining.. any amt then ita fine...

My gynae also advise me to eat more... but appetite not good bo bian..

Oh so yours cheaper le.. Mine only start 18weeks, till birth.. Don't inclu postnatal and mine is $1200... :(

So expensive!! Or maybe because I am oblivious towards the "market rate".

Mine still includes multivitamins(which I opted out) and two more visits after birth.

Which means you have been paying per visit rate for past few months?

Mine still includes multivitamins(which I opted out) and two more visits after birth.

wah really a lot cheaper leh.
you shouldnt complain haha.

mine doesnt include multivitamins

my detailed scan supposed to be coming mondya haiz but bo eng change to next sat haiz ..then i know where all my food go to lolz

I am just wondering. Any of you ever gone for the routine scan at your gynae's and heard that the baby's heartbeat is beating slower than usual?

Yesterday it happened to me. Then my gynae said baby's heart is still immature at this stage so it happens when she is deep asleep. Then he told me to get up, shook my belly a bit then scanned again. Baby woke up and kicked around. Heartbeat back to normal and beating fast again. He said there's no cause for worry. But i cannot help but feel a bit concerned.

So far my gynae never mention anything like that before. But he will listen to bb heartbeat to ensure everything is fine. Since your gynae assure you, pls dont stress urself ya.

Ya lo... Cos they only take in when bb is stable.. Too early sign package
, $ is not refundable if touch wood miscarriage etc,....
Then the package does not inclu medication le..
Where and what is the name of your package?

My detailed scan is done in my gynae's clinic.. Is the same as for my first 2. Last time don't even have Oscar, she did the assessment through her machine during detailed scan.. Only take blood test in the lab.
My detailed scan next week cost $170..
Btw, next week gotto to sign up package already... U guys signing up soon too?

Oh my clinic told me nxt month 20 wks appt will need to sign up package liao....Their package $800 exclude medi till i give birth. So consider cheap or expensive?

By the way I have received the pre-admission form from mount alvernia and I have to send it back to them soon. Is this practice by mount alvernia only or other hospitals do the same? I still cannot decide though many of you have given great advices. To opt for single or double bedded!

And I think I read before about making a deposit? Do we have to now? I usually pay only when I admit on the day of delivery.

No need to pay deposit now.. I rem i pay when i admitted.

Why u dont schedule the same date? Cos my detail is on the 15 Sept, so my gynae ask me to make appt on the same date so that i can pass him the report etc. Save another MC or AL. lol

My Gynae appt is on sat, the FA Scan is on a weekday. FA Scan booked very long ago, the nurses gave me the date very long ago and I think sat they don't do. So I take 1/2 day AL for FA Scan only... Nvm la I also didn't bother to schedule everything together, like that see baby a lot times in sept! :)

Oh my clinic told me nxt month 20 wks appt will need to sign up package liao....Their package $800 exclude medi till i give birth. So consider cheap or expensive?

Mine is $800 from week 12 onwards till I give birth, include calcium, amino, only fish oil must pay everytime I finish... Doesn't cover FA Scan.

Every Gynae charge differently leh...

My package is from Week 12 till birth not including supplements - $650. No FA scan, that one I take pkg (Oscar + Detailed scan) with TMC, around $500 thereabouts.

Did you all book bed for TMC yet?? I don't know how come the clinic staff keep reminding me to book bed... Hopefully when I go for next appt will have enough time to go for hospital tour....

Mine is $800 from week 12 onwards till I give birth, include calcium, amino, only fish oil must pay everytime I finish... Doesn't cover FA Scan.

Every Gynae charge differently leh...

why yours also so cheap.
LOL
the fish oil itself so ex.:(
got to purchase it the next round liao

My package is from Week 12 till birth not including supplements - $650. No FA scan, that one I take pkg (Oscar + Detailed scan) with TMC, around $500 thereabouts.

Did you all book bed for TMC yet?? I don't know how come the clinic staff keep reminding me to book bed... Hopefully when I go for next appt will have enough time to go for hospital tour....
What's is FA scan?

No le, I thought book bed at 30plus month?

What's is FA scan?

No le, I thought book bed at 30plus month?

need to book bed for TMC?
parkway east theirs is first come firsst serve basis lo.
and they only have 5 single maternity rooms.
if suay suay all the rooms got taken up have to pay more for normal ward single bed
o_O

so i am thinking of mount e novena instead.

need to book bed for TMC?
parkway east theirs is first come firsst serve basis lo.
and they only have 5 single maternity rooms.
if suay suay all the rooms got taken up have to pay more for normal ward single bed
o_O

so i am thinking of mount e novena instead.
TMC also but now got this guarantee program top up money guaranteee will have room else it is first come first serve

I ask my gynae when do i have to book the delivery hospital. She say only after 8mth when the bb position is more or less stable. And will book for mi too. U all so early book I scare my turn no bed liao. Sleep corridor....lol...
Haha! I also haven't been asked to book anything yet..

Back