Support group - Miscarriages

Hi ladies, just want to ask on your experience.

I still have brown discharge and very mild cramps after my polyp removed for almost 3 weeks. Is that normal? A bit concern because my gynea said every is normal when I went for check up 1 week after my surgery. Perhaps I should call my gynea and check tomorrow.

Hi ladies,

Anyone heard of allergy to chicken essence? It may sounds weird cos I google online and cannot find any result too. I heard from some ttc ladies before to start taking chicken essence after ovulation. I never take chicken essence in my life before, last week I took and I develop very itchy rashes on my whole body. I took in the morning and at night I feel the itch. I tried again on the next day, and the rashes stay on. I stopped on the 3rd day, rashes started to subside. :(

I thought DOM is good. Esp when after d&c, tcm say have to take to help speed up healing. But tcm did mentioned that one week after ovulation cannot take anymore. During AF also cannot take. So, in general one month can only take about 2 weeks.

How do you take DOM normally?

Me too i thought its good for general health. My mum ask me to take every nite. Even aunty also say the same. I only started DOM diligently after d&c. I will take 10ml everynight before zz. My ovulation starting soon so i guess i will stop after my O period. Follow the 2wks rule :) but will it affect my eggs quality? Why my bb will be gong gong?? TSB really funny....haha.

Me too i thought its good for general health. My mum ask me to take every nite. Even aunty also say the same. I only started DOM diligently after d&c. I will take 10ml everynight before zz. My ovulation starting soon so i guess i will stop after my O period. Follow the 2wks rule :) but will it affect my eggs quality? Why my bb will be gong gong?? TSB really funny....haha.

I also took about 10ml at night. When taking tcm medicine, I actually pour it in the medicine and took together. My granny also took daily till now, she told me to do so and gave me my first bottle of DOM years ago. I actually feel body warmer, hands and feet not so cold compare to the past, that's why I thought it should be a good tonic.

Hi.. I did DC in 4 June, menses came on 9-12 July.. my menses shld report in 10 aug but still not here.. test this morning but it's negative.. any advise on this?

I think it depends on individual and suituation. I have a bestie who has experienced 2mc. When i mc she encourage me alot and i shared my saddness with her. Recently i ask whats her ttc plans...then she shared...she has bfp but dont know how to break this news to me. Luckily I dont have any negative feeling. Maybe she is someone who has experienced mcs before as well n i hope she dont have to go thr this pain again. She kept wanting to drink cold water and i have to nag at her not to. She seldom talk to me abt her pregnancy and i rarely asked too. She also dont kpo anything abt my health, ttc unless i say so. Its just the kind of frequency when someone goes thr the same before. We dont expect anything from each other. The lady whose bestie suffered from mc, i think best to leave her alone. She will come to u when she is emotionally ok. You will be super busy with your baby preparation too :) be a happy mum to be

So far so good~
My last week gynae appointment, gynae checked and said womb have went to normal size and looking good. Can start ttc if wants to...

She gave hubby supplements while for me she gave me ferama for next cycle to see if i ovulate cos prev gynae at kkh said i might not be ovulating.

So my plans is to try naturally. If no news by nov then dec go for fet or fresh since i only left 1 blast.,.

Thats great...your recovery is fast. I am also planning naturally then 3mths later go back for ivf. Cos i nver bfp on ivf or fet before lor. Still not much hopes on this. Suddenly much more confident with going natural haha.

Ya meilingg...abt frends ask u...did you tell them then? My bestie says...tell me next time tell ppl...you dont wish to talk abt it. The thing is...the pple who ask are closer frens. If not close i will not be bother to answer.

ya lah... Agreed with dolly_gal...

Those easily conceive won't know cos they will think what so difficult to conceive.

Not as if we want to go thru ivf if we have a choice...

Ya...sometime i really regret for sharing my fertility journey with some. I meant to encourage them...but now got hit by this. One can still ask me how am i recently n...if i am going for Ivf again??? I am...speechless. is ivf an activity? It cost me a bomb whenever i do fresh cycle lor. Its always closer friends words that hurts. Those not close...i just bitch and forget it haha.

Hi ladies,

Anyone heard of allergy to chicken essence? It may sounds weird cos I google online and cannot find any result too. I heard from some ttc ladies before to start taking chicken essence after ovulation. I never take chicken essence in my life before, last week I took and I develop very itchy rashes on my whole body. I took in the morning and at night I feel the itch. I tried again on the next day, and the rashes stay on. I stopped on the 3rd day, rashes started to subside. :(
Hi,

I'm not aware of. But I think u can try to take it next or the week after again. If it happens again, maybe u are allergic to some of the ingredients in it.

I also took about 10ml at night. When taking tcm medicine, I actually pour it in the medicine and took together. My granny also took daily till now, she told me to do so and gave me my first bottle of DOM years ago. I actually feel body warmer, hands and feet not so cold compare to the past, that's why I thought it should be a good tonic.
Hi,
I dun think it's advisable to mix DOM with yr tcm medication or at least u should check it out with yr sinseh first.

DOM is a good tonic. Continue if yr body can take it.

Most of my friends still dunno i mc. Accept a few. Normally people ask about my pregnancy then i will tell them i got mc. If people never ask i just keep quiet. Some friends still post pregnancy related thingy on my fb timeline too but i just ignore.

Yup, if they ask is it ivf pregnancy, i will admit too. I realised quite a no of my expatriate colleagues also been thru ivfs or mcs.

But so far my colleagues still ok, not much people ask me till now... But i guess cos news already spread around.

Now im more open to share my mc. But i do miss my little precious...

Yes yes, lets try naturally before going back to ivf~

Staying positive is important to us right now...

Ya...sometime i really regret for sharing my fertility journey with some. I meant to encourage them...but now got hit by this. One can still ask me how am i recently n...if i am going for Ivf again??? I am...speechless. is ivf an activity? It cost me a bomb whenever i do fresh cycle lor. Its always closer friends words that hurts. Those not close...i just bitch and forget it haha.

Maybe some meant good but just that they are not good in words...

Don't get too upset over it...

Yes, this is what my tcm told me to do. I just follow her instruction.
Hi,
That's good. Double bu for u. Now I notice u took chicken essence too. Maybe the essence is heaty for u with yr daily consumption of dom and tcm.

I have rashes building up too due to the daily Vit D pill I have been taking since 2.5 weeks ago. Advise by my gp to reduce to alternate days till my body can absorb. I can't take vit C on regular basis as it's too heaty for me. So i think it's the same for me with vit D supplement.

Hi,
That's good. Double bu for u. Now I notice u took chicken essence too. Maybe the essence is heaty for u with yr daily consumption of dom and tcm.

I have rashes building up too due to the daily Vit D pill I have been taking since 2.5 weeks ago. Advise by my gp to reduce to alternate days till my body can absorb. I can't take vit C on regular basis as it's too heaty for me. So i think it's the same for me with vit D supplement.

Is chicken essence consider heaty too? Cos tcm advised to drink shiquan every week too, on the day I had to brew shiquan, I also have to drink tcm medi and dom too. But it works all right for me so far. The only time I got too heaty was my first mini confinement, my mil did nt know my body condition, she just keep giving me a lot of bu, so I ended up with daily headaches and in the end nose bleed.

What is vit D for?

Is chicken essence consider heaty too? Cos tcm advised to drink shiquan every week too, on the day I had to brew shiquan, I also have to drink tcm medi and dom too. But it works all right for me so far. The only time I got too heaty was my first mini confinement, my mil did nt know my body condition, she just keep giving me a lot of bu, so I ended up with daily headaches and in the end nose bleed.

What is vit D for?
Hi,
Yes, for some people, depending on yr body consitution. Since u r taking tcm, u can consult yr sinseh if u can take chicken esence at the same time.

For me, I can't take chicken essence or DOM on regular basis. Too heaty for me. While I'm taking tcm medication, I'll usually check with my sinseh what can i take as supplement. Yr sinseh prescibe medication by yr body health status. It's good to share with them yr diet so that they can adjust your medication accordingly.

I have vit D defiency which dr said will affect implantation. Henceforth I'm prescribe with vit D. Also, taking baby aspirin for antibody symptom.

Take it as a frd concern if u Dun feel like answering then Dun tell them abt it.. I aso didn't tell my closed frds, only 1 gf whom I m closest tat I gg thru my ivf cycle, she brought her toddler to my hse play w me during 2ww n tapao for me...

Hi,
Yes, for some people, depending on yr body consitution. Since u r taking tcm, u can consult yr sinseh if u can take chicken esence at the same time.

For me, I can't take chicken essence or DOM on regular basis. Too heaty for me. While I'm taking tcm medication, I'll usually check with my sinseh what can i take as supplement. Yr sinseh prescibe medication by yr body health status. It's good to share with them yr diet so that they can adjust your medication accordingly.

I have vit D defiency which dr said will affect implantation. Henceforth I'm prescribe with vit D. Also, taking baby aspirin for antibody symptom.

I see. Yup, I will check with tcm on my visit also. :)

Dotzzz. I just heard from another cleaner auntie who was quite good terms with me said that she heard that my kpo cleaner auntie went round telling others that i was 5 mth preggy and went for my doc scan appointment, realised bb is abnormal, will harm me if i don't abort it and so i abort the bb. -.-

What a good story teller she is.

Dotzzz. I just heard from another cleaner auntie who was quite good terms with me said that she heard that my kpo cleaner auntie went round telling others that i was 5 mth preggy and went for my doc scan appointment, realised bb is abnormal, will harm me if i don't abort it and so i abort the bb. -.-

Ah! OMG, that kpo auntie is really bad. How can she go round gossiping things that she does not even know. She is so bad!

Congrats hopeful_mum! Yes I read about the chances of regrowth even higher for multiple fibroids removal. May I ask if u have taken any bu after your myomectomy and how long hv you waited to ttc again? Thanks!

Thanks. my gynae scared so i waited for 6 mths. but no news after that. then i had another 4mcs (2 chem, 1 ectopic, 1 early loss) before this pregnancy. i didnt take bu, be it after mc or the surgery i was stubborn so dont be like me lol

Wah!! Time flies leh.... Everything must be good and well.... Happy for you... Jia you!!
thanks, hope so, just praying daily :)

these kind of story tellers are too free. so they create stories out of others' miseries.

yeah dont bother with her.. let them say what they want if that makes them happy.

Wow... What a good story teller... She don't know head and tail and go round telling ppl like this... So bad mouth of her... Anyway @meilingg... let it be don't think so much as mouth is belong to her... Once she tired to talk abt it she will stop de...

Wow... What a good story teller... She don't know head and tail and go round telling ppl like this... So bad mouth of her... Anyway @meilingg... let it be don't think so much as mouth is belong to her... Once she tired to talk abt it she will stop de...

I alsi cant rem if i did told her how i mc.. Ya loh let her talk cos is her mouth. Waste time confront her...

Aiyo she got hearing problem ah... twist the facts so off track..
If I buay song I will go to her n tell her off rite in her face

The aunty so bad. She must be very free to gossip. If the rumours get out of hand and u want to stop her, can tell her yours is MC and not abortion. She will be take aback by your straightness.

Take it as a frd concern if u Dun feel like answering then Dun tell them abt it.. I aso didn't tell my closed frds, only 1 gf whom I m closest tat I gg thru my ivf cycle, she brought her toddler to my hse play w me during 2ww n tapao for me...

Yep maybe i am too easy to share too. I never thought these concerns from close friends actually will hurt me. So fragile now. To protect myself i will zip.

Hi,

The tcm hall told me chicken of essence not as good as Dang Shen. It helps to replenish Qi and give me energy. Similar to chicken essence. I bought a big pack of it like teabags packaging. Maybe you try this since sensitive to chicken essence. :)

The tcm hall told me chicken of essence not as good as Dang Shen. It helps to replenish Qi and give me energy. Similar to chicken essence. I bought a big pack of it like teabags packaging. Maybe you try this since sensitive to chicken essence. :)

Mangoyoyo, you mean dangshen in teabags? How convenient! Do you mind sharing a pic?

Opps sorry... i remb the name wrongly its not dang shen its called bao shen. American ginseng.

Attachments

• 1407982408807.jpg
    1407982408807.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 193
Opps sorry... i remb the name wrongly its not dang shen its called bao shen. American ginseng.

I thought American ginseng is consider liang. Since young, I rem Granny always said so, cos when she brew bird nest for the whole family, she always brew 2 pots, one pot with korean ginseng, another with american ginseng. She said men and women cannot drink the same.

Then, during my second mc, when I called tcm to inform her about it, she said if already spotting, her medicine cant help much, she asked me to buy korean ginseng to brew drink.

I also very confused with it too. But i rem my aunt told me to buy pao shen and brew once a week during trimester 1 but i didn't. She said is good for mother and bb... Her daughter also drank that too... She said must stop when reached 2nd trimester

My mum once told me there are two types of ginseng, one is heaty type and one is cooling type.... But she is also confused and dun really know which one is heaty or cooling type. Some said Amercia Ginseng is cooling type and Chinese ginseng is heaty type... Blur....

actually i still drinking pao shen and dong chong cao. think will be drinking throughout the pregnancy, coz is boil together with chicken soup. but i since young have been taking it, so not just before preg, mc or during preg. my body very acustomed to it.

when i see tcm, 2 diff tcm both told me by body is very strong, only weaken after numerous mc, plus i didnt do confinment or bu after mc.

so i tink depends on individual body, i have been taking all these so i believed it did help my body since long time back.

I read American ginseng (hua qi pao shen) is cooling in nature while Korean ginseng (gao li shen) is heaty. Have to take correctly, especially during preg.

actually best is ask tcm if u are suitable to take. coz pao shen also "bu qi" which is impt during pregnancy. and it depends if you are cooking with other herbs etc. My sil, body is heaty, so she eat a bit of durians during preg she nose bleed already.

Hi Ladies.. Just to share... found one tea that can help on your ET in 2ww...
'Red Raspberry Leaf Tea has become one of the most popular herbal “fertility teas” that women are using to help aid in fertility. The red raspberry leaf is the green leaf that is found on the raspberry plant. It has been used for thousands of years and is a popular herbal treatment for fertility and can help with various problems throughout pregnancy. The relaxation effect of red raspberry leaves on the uterine muscles may work to help prevent early miscarriage and to assist early embryos in attaching to the uterine wall. It is also one of the main herbs that is considered safe in most cases to use during pregnancy in preparation for labor.
It is also one of the main herbs that is considered safe in most cases to use during pregnancy in preparation for labor."

Hi Ladies.. Just to share... found one tea that can help on your ET in 2ww...
'Red Raspberry Leaf Tea has become one of the most popular herbal “fertility teas” that women are using to help aid in fertility. The red raspberry leaf is the green leaf that is found on the raspberry plant. It has been used for thousands of years and is a popular herbal treatment for fertility and can help with various problems throughout pregnancy. The relaxation effect of red raspberry leaves on the uterine muscles may work to help prevent early miscarriage and to assist early embryos in attaching to the uterine wall. It is also one of the main herbs that is considered safe in most cases to use during pregnancy in preparation for labor.
It is also one of the main herbs that is considered safe in most cases to use during pregnancy in preparation for labor."

Yup, a lot recommendation on raspberry tea. I started drinking a couple years ago, but the research on this tea are rather contradicting on the net, so I play it safe. After ovulation, I dun drink.

Thanks. my gynae scared so i waited for 6 mths. but no news after that. then i had another 4mcs (2 chem, 1 ectopic, 1 early loss) before this pregnancy. i didnt take bu, be it after mc or the surgery i was stubborn so dont be like me lol

thanks, hope so, just praying daily :)
Thanks for sharing your past hopeful_mum. That's long 6 mths!

Thanks for sharing your past hopeful_mum. That's long 6 mths!
ya but i know one lady had fibroid op in dec, pregnant in jan. but it was tough her first tri bed rest in hospital, coz i think the uterus havent fully heal. she still deliver a healthy baby.
most places say after 3mths can try le. but my gynae kiasi, so i follow loh.

Hi, just to check if any lost their twins due to TTTS?
My doc feels very bleak with my situation because I now only 15w and already showing signs of imbalance amniotic fluid.
He feels maybe within the next 3 weeks, one of the twins will not survive due to organ failure and the other will also be negatively affected.
Can I check (pardon my ignorance), how will the dead foetus be removed? Will the procedure be similar to abortion and will it be more complicated because I am having twins?

Please help if you can.

Thanks.

Back