IVF with KKH (Dr Matthew Lau)

Seen dr Loh Le.. Not very good.. Can see the yolk sac but cannot hear the heartbeat.. Dr loh say by now shld a able to hear it so asking me to give one more week to see how it go.. If confirmed no then shld be no gd news..
Pupnui, dun be disheartened. Baby may just be growing slowly. I read that sometimes can only see the beanie between 8-10 weeks. Mine was just one black dot in week 5. I won't see my beanie again until late Aug coz it was too small to see anything.

Pupnui, dun be disheartened. Baby may just be growing slowly. I read that sometimes can only see the beanie between 8-10 weeks. Mine was just one black dot in week 5. I won't see my beanie again until late Aug coz it was too small to see anything.

@mosburger... Tks... You too don't be disheartened... We jia you together... My next appt scanning & seeing Dr Lau is on 5th Aug.. How abt you?

Thank u, pupnui. I am seeing Dr. Lau only on 20 Aug. The scan on 22 Jul revealed the sac and black dot to be very, very small. I was recommended to come back much later to give the baby some time to grow. That was dated week 5.

I had two blood test results which revealed healthy hcg level increase, so dun worry too much if cannot see anything k. So long as there is no bleeding, there is hope! :)

Thank u, pupnui. I am seeing Dr. Lau only on 20 Aug. The scan on 22 Jul revealed the sac and black dot to be very, very small. I was recommended to come back much later to give the baby some time to grow. That was dated week 5.

I had two blood test results which revealed healthy hcg level increase, so dun worry too much if cannot see anything k. So long as there is no bleeding, there is hope! :)

I don't even have any 2nd blood test when I do my first scanning.. Will ask Dr Lau for a BT again on 5th Aug to check HCG level...

Protocols might be different for different individuals. Do ask Dr. Lau what he can do for u to reassure u a bit more. Most importantly, keep positive thoughts k! My husband and I keep talking to the beanie everyday to grow a bit more so that he/she can be seen on 20 Aug!

hi ladies, asking a stupid question..will u still choose dr lau foe ivf at kkh if you were to choose again? seeing so many roller coaster news i a bit scared scared. already failed once, dunno still can take e heart attack or not..

hi ladies, asking a stupid question..will u still choose dr lau foe ivf at kkh if you were to choose again? seeing so many roller coaster news i a bit scared scared. already failed once, dunno still can take e heart attack or not..

u hv any frozen? if hv then no choose if don't hv then maybe u want to choose dr but this will under private rates....

u hv any frozen? if hv then no choose if don't hv then maybe u want to choose dr but this will under private rates....
i dun have any frosties left from 1st ivf as all 7 didnt make it for freezing after day 5..this i went to private gynae n spend 8.8k le..tt y now looking at kkh for 2nd try using govt funding..pupnui, u seen dr jerry chan n dr matthew before...in yr opinion who is more skillful?

At kkh ivf all are private rates...

Hmm for me, im not going back to Dr Lau or kkh after my miscarriage.

I still left 1 frozen blast. I will either transfer it out or start a fresh cycle. I'm thinking of doing at nuh if ivf is still the last option for me.

understand tt kkh ivf is private rate, but atleast 5~6k can be claimed from govt funding..my preference is actually private, but tt will be another $8k put from pocket. our case to get bfp is quite challenging, dunno shpuld i spend another $8k for this gamble of luck...so now looking at kkh lau|jerry|tanhh or private dump another $8k?got look at nuh but seems pretty far from home..y e road to mummy so difficult..

understand tt kkh ivf is private rate, but atleast 5~6k can be claimed from govt funding..my preference is actually private, but tt will be another $8k put from pocket. our case to get bfp is quite challenging, dunno shpuld i spend another $8k for this gamble of luck...so now looking at kkh lau|jerry|tanhh or private dump another $8k?got look at nuh but seems pretty far from home..y e road to mummy so difficult..

Jiayou!

Discuss with hubby and see what is his opinion? Most important is you are comfortable with the doc.

hi meilingg..thanks. hubby is rather sui bian about this..he doesnt realli anaylse the situation but follow my flow..jiayou to you too. hope u can strike natural and spare of all this art.

hear nuh can claim the govt grants too... u can call n check...
Just done my D&C today to dispel out.
I also tot of not going back to KKH/Dr Lau after my miscarriage..
I still have 4 frozen... I asked my private gynae nurse whether can trf out to another hospital and she told me better not cos on the way transport don't what will happen to the embryo... So now I no choice have to go back KKH to do again as I don't want to go thru the IVF all over again...

Hi ladies,
I'm new to this forum & not sure how dis works.. I've been TTC for 2.5yrs. Had #1 fresh cycle & then #1 fet at KKH, both failed. Got my BFN BT ystdy :( & today my AF finally came. I am unhappy with their service (and my doctor) & so today I've decided to go private with Prof PC Wong at NUH. My 1st appt will be on 11 Sept '14. Anyone had success or bad experience at KKHIVF to share? How about Prof PC Wong? I read a lot of ladies recomended him.
Qis

I still have 4 frozen... I asked my private gynae nurse whether can trf out to another hospital and she told me better not cos on the way transport don't what will happen to the embryo... So now I no choice have to go back KKH to do again as I don't want to go thru the IVF all over again...

Sorry to hear that. Tiao back your body. Yup nuh got grants... I think i will go back kkh to fet then after that if bfp i will stick with my private gynae.

I thought of gg nuh but don't know should i or not. I only left 1 blast and i dont mind doing fresh again...

Hi ladies,
I'm new to this forum & not sure how dis works.. I've been TTC for 2.5yrs. Had #1 fresh cycle & then #1 fet at KKH, both failed. Got my BFN BT ystdy :( & today my AF finally came. I am unhappy with their service (and my doctor) & so today I've decided to go private with Prof PC Wong at NUH. My 1st appt will be on 11 Sept '14. Anyone had success or bad experience at KKHIVF to share? How about Prof PC Wong? I read a lot of ladies recomended him.
Qis

I also thought of gg to Prof PC Wong for ivf~ i still got 1 blast with kkh don't know if nuh allows me to do fresh again or not if i don't want to do frozen...

I also thought of gg to Prof PC Wong for ivf~ i still got 1 blast with kkh don't know if nuh allows me to do fresh again or not if i don't want to do frozen...
Then maybe u can go to nuh and get their opinion? I decided to get a well recommended doc for my 3rd try. Btw, who's ur doc at kk?

My dr at kkivf also Matthew lau.. Dats 1 of the reason I'm switching to nuh with Prof PC Wong via private. How do u find him as ur doc?

Sorry to hear that. Tiao back your body. Yup nuh got grants... I think i will go back kkh to fet then after that if bfp i will stick with my private gynae.

I thought of gg nuh but don't know should i or not. I only left 1 blast and i dont mind doing fresh again...

Me too.., will go back to KKH for get then if bfp I will stick to my private gynae..

Don't waste yr fet.. Go n use it.. If cannot make it then u do yr fresh cycle at nuh.. Who know this FET can make it...

My dr at kkivf also Matthew lau.. Dats 1 of the reason I'm switching to nuh with Prof PC Wong via private. How do u find him as ur doc?

@Qis Wanna Be Mama...
Actually dr lau is not bad but I find him not that pro enf.. I bfp on 7/7 n my HCG is 1501.2...my first scan is on 22/7.. On 12/7 I hv spotting I'm panic n don't know wat to as this is my first time bfp n spotting.. So I called up kkh ivf to ask how to solve it.. The nurse just say as long no red like AF then is ok.. But this not an answer so I try to look for dr lau mobile no. but don't hv so I email him n ask him how.. He just reply increase the medicines fm 2x to 3x a day.. So I follow n the next day no more spotting.. If I hv act up early to find a private gynae to check I could hv save my twin.. On 22/7 I went to scan n noting is found except a water bag.. This time I shld be on week6 n how come cannot see.. So be told me either slow growing or failed pregnancy.. So asked me to come back 2 weeks time to see which is 5/8.. Many ladies in the forum say could be too early to see as diff ppl hv diff body.. N some ask me to go for 2nd opinion.. So I went to look for sf Loh at TMC on 30/7 to double check.. SF Loh say by now shld able see n hear heartbeat but only can see yolk sac no heartbeat.. So another one asked me to wait another week to see..
So I'm worry n don't know wat to do.. Then on 27/7 i hv brown discharge follow by fade blood spotting.. So again I email to dr lau n he reply can monitor rest well.. What the hell is this.. I can't do anything as I don't know any private gynae so I just rest well.. On 5/8 I went to scan n my bb nvr grow stop at 6 week with no heartbeat but dr lau nvr tell me this just say not 100% miscarriage.. Ask me to come back 2 weeks time to scan again but nvr give me extra medicine.. I wonder why he didn't tell me directly that my bb didn't grow just a simple right.. So I quite angry n disappointed with him.. So there is a ladies in this forum also under dr Lau recommend her pte gynae to me n I went straight to see him n after he scan he break the news to me that my bb confirmed stop growing 2 weeks ago.. I just blame myself if I hv act earlier I could hv save my twin.. Anyway passed is passed.. Just build back my body n go for fet which I plan to do it on oct n will be careful not to repeat the history again..
So I like to tell the ladies who is bfp n suddenly hv spotting or brown discharge pls seek for 2nd opinion to save it as we been thru a tough journey to have baby..

@meilingg.. How u find dr lau?? Why u don't want to use dr lau any more?

A MO told me mine was a low implantation so i emailed dr lau and he told me if no red no pain not a issue at all. So i change to private to stick to him thought he will take care of me. I totally forgot about this issue cos he always told me in the earlier part that not an issue and he also never follow up on it so i completely forgot.

And we don't have a good experience when with kkh during my stay for my miscarriage. So we decided to switch.

He is good but not attentive enough. Guess thats the bad part of public hospital. Too many patients.

A MO told me mine was a low implantation so i emailed dr lau and he told me if no red no pain not a issue at all. So i change to private to stick to him thought he will take care of me. I totally forgot about this issue cos he always told me in the earlier part that not an issue and he also never follow up on it so i completely forgot.

And we don't have a good experience when with kkh during my stay for my miscarriage. So we decided to switch.

He is good but not attentive enough. Guess thats the bad part of public hospital. Too many patients.

Oh you mean you change to private to stick with Dr Lau?
Yes, bad part of public hospital... too patients and dr is not up to pro and attentive..
You know I done my D&C and before that I emailed to him to inform that I will do at private and he saw the email and quickly call me and tell me he do also... If I choose him to do will be under private... After checking, I decided to stick to private one as I trust this private gynae more than him...

@Qis Wanna Be Mama...
Actually dr lau is not bad but I find him not that pro enf.. I bfp on 7/7 n my HCG is 1501.2...my first scan is on 22/7.. On 12/7 I hv spotting I'm panic n don't know wat to as this is my first time bfp n spotting.. So I called up kkh ivf to ask how to solve it.. The nurse just say as long no red like AF then is ok.. But this not an answer so I try to look for dr lau mobile no. but don't hv so I email him n ask him how.. He just reply increase the medicines fm 2x to 3x a day.. So I follow n the next day no more spotting.. If I hv act up early to find a private gynae to check I could hv save my twin.. On 22/7 I went to scan n noting is found except a water bag.. This time I shld be on week6 n how come cannot see.. So be told me either slow growing or failed pregnancy.. So asked me to come back 2 weeks time to see which is 5/8.. Many ladies in the forum say could be too early to see as diff ppl hv diff body.. N some ask me to go for 2nd opinion.. So I went to look for sf Loh at TMC on 30/7 to double check.. SF Loh say by now shld able see n hear heartbeat but only can see yolk sac no heartbeat.. So another one asked me to wait another week to see..
So I'm worry n don't know wat to do.. Then on 27/7 i hv brown discharge follow by fade blood spotting.. So again I email to dr lau n he reply can monitor rest well.. What the hell is this.. I can't do anything as I don't know any private gynae so I just rest well.. On 5/8 I went to scan n my bb nvr grow stop at 6 week with no heartbeat but dr lau nvr tell me this just say not 100% miscarriage.. Ask me to come back 2 weeks time to scan again but nvr give me extra medicine.. I wonder why he didn't tell me directly that my bb didn't grow just a simple right.. So I quite angry n disappointed with him.. So there is a ladies in this forum also under dr Lau recommend her pte gynae to me n I went straight to see him n after he scan he break the news to me that my bb confirmed stop growing 2 weeks ago.. I just blame myself if I hv act earlier I could hv save my twin.. Anyway passed is passed.. Just build back my body n go for fet which I plan to do it on oct n will be careful not to repeat the history again..
So I like to tell the ladies who is bfp n suddenly hv spotting or brown discharge pls seek for 2nd opinion to save it as we been thru a tough journey to have baby..
Sorry to hear to. . Did u go to Dr Chen at yi shun for yr private doc? Ours is having an issue even getting bfp. .so I also tot of getting bfp from subsidised hospital n after that switch to private doc..is that possible? We were told by private doc our chance to bfp is slim so I tot using e govt grant at hospitals to try for a bfp first instead of another hard cash of$ 8.8k at private, cos we not very well to do.
Do u advise going to Dr lau for bfp is okay? Each medication dosage during ivf will be prescribed by him or his team of doc? His er n et skills of ma?
Ya nuh can claim govt grant too but distance like a bit far..

Oh you mean you change to private to stick with Dr Lau?
Yes, bad part of public hospital... too patients and dr is not up to pro and attentive..
You know I done my D&C and before that I emailed to him to inform that I will do at private and he saw the email and quickly call me and tell me he do also... If I choose him to do will be under private... After checking, I decided to stick to private one as I trust this private gynae more than him...

Yup. I switch to private to sees him at tps. Cos before ivf, i already been seeing him at clinic d under sub.

Bad part about public hospital is anything happens, we only can go to their o&g.

For me, when i was mc, he was at germany. Not his fault not to be around but haix i dunno. My private gynae whom i met first time ytd asked why i never do testing on the fetus to see is it cos of bb is abnormal or what that causes miscarriage. Cos she felt mine was on week 18, should do more testing so i know is cos of myself or the bb. But kkh no one ask me or told me there is such testings. They also never do any tests to check whats the cause.

Anyway, this episode is over and i also don't want to let it stopping me to try again. We should move on. And i hope can conceive naturally if possible.

My private gynae also gave me and hubby some med and supplements and maybe sometime in oct, she will do testings and review to see if actually we can try naturally. She told me a couple also did ivf and mc on week 9 or 10. Half yr later, they conceive naturally. So she asked me not to hurry and push myself.

Private gynae seems to be more attentive and really look into our needs and concern.

Sorry to hear to. . Did u go to Dr Chen at yi shun for yr private doc? Ours is having an issue even getting bfp. .so I also tot of getting bfp from subsidised hospital n after that switch to private doc..is that possible? We were told by private doc our chance to bfp is slim so I tot using e govt grant at hospitals to try for a bfp first instead of another hard cash of$ 8.8k at private, cos we not very well to do.
Do u advise going to Dr lau for bfp is okay? Each medication dosage during ivf will be prescribed by him or his team of doc? His er n et skills of ma?
Ya nuh can claim govt grant too but distance like a bit far..

Yup yup. Some ivf sisters who bfp did that. They did ivf at kkivf and then after bfp, they stick with kkh for a few checkups then discharge and switch to private.

Hi, so sorry to hear yr bfn..how is yr experience with yr Dr lau? Care to share? I have seen him only once actually. Btw,How come yr app with Prof wrong is 1 mth later? He is fully book as a private doc till sept? Cos I tot private booking to see preferred doc will be faster instead of waiting for 1 mth..

Hi, so sorry to hear yr bfn..how is yr experience with yr Dr lau? Care to share? I have seen him only once actually. Btw,How come yr app with Prof wrong is 1 mth later? He is fully book as a private doc till sept? Cos I tot private booking to see preferred doc will be faster instead of waiting for 1 mth..

Honestly, I wanted to change doctor after my 1st cycle.. I am v frustrated with his lackluster manners, never put an effort to truthfully answer my questions, and basically we r out of his room in less than 3 mins. So when it failed, I am determined dat he is not the doctor for me. I wanted another doctor for my FET cycle, but unfortunately I cldnt do dat bcoz I'm subsidised. So for my third try, I have to do 2nd fresh cycle coz I have no more frozen embies.. And I decided to get a recommended doc even it means I have to go private. Prof PC Wong clinic gave me an appt date on 14 Aug, but its too early coz I want to go for acupuncture at least a month before I c another doc, and I prefer morning time, so the nurse gave me 11 Sept.

Ya nuh can claim govt grant too but
distance like a bit far..

You may try to do govt grant to try for bfp.. If u decided, you better go to polyclinic to get referral letter to see doctor at clinic d to go for ivf.. But if u get ref letter u cannot choose doctor.. If u go under private u may choose doctor.. Heard dr tan HH is good.. Yup.. After bfp u may switch to yr private Gynae as u don't hv to stick to the same dr cos they will ask u whether u want to choose dr or under subsidiary de.. Some ladies even see both side dr.. Is prescribed by review dr but if need to consult him he they will call n check with him... His ER n ET skill quite ok but he is lack of responsible n professional which I think of... Like wat Meiling say public hospital too many patient Le..

@Qis Wanna Be Mama...
Actually dr lau is not bad but I find him not that pro enf..
QUOTE]
I'm v sorry for ur loses..
I just think he is good to an extent.. My cousin had a twin boy & girl on 1st try under him. But my medical issues r a lot more challenging, and I felt more cld b done for me.. Niway, I don't want to dwell on the failures, its already enuf for me to deal.

hi pupnui n qis,
thanks for your advises. i am under referral letter already, finished seeing dr lau for 1st visit. waiting to see him 2nd visit to review some blood test results.
can i check with you ladies is e injection dosage amount decided by him or by e doctor on duty doing e scans for ivf follicle monitoring?will see how it goes after my second visit to decide which doctor n which centre to go to..
thks for your earlier advises..

Yup yup. Some ivf sisters who bfp did that. They did ivf at kkivf and then after bfp, they stick with kkh for a few checkups then discharge and switch to private.
Hi Meilingg, how to select private gynae outside kkh? When is a good time to do that?

I have been seeing Dr. Lau ever since I have been ttc since 2012. Before that, I had seen some other kkh docs under subsidized scheme and I find his skills much better than those I have seen. I think he's a pretty good doc. My opening down there is smaller than most ppl, and I always screamed in pain if the usual-sized speculum is used. I rem doing a papa smear previously at a Parkway Shenton clinic, they only have the normal speculum, and the experience was awful. Similarly, when I did the transfer for SO-IUI at kkh under another doc, she simply went ahead w using the normal speculum, and threatened me that the procedure would have to be terminated or put me under sedation and do another time if I continued screaming. Very awful experience too.

On the other hand, whenever I asked, Dr. Lau always rem and used the smaller speculum. I was initially terrified of the ET procedure but under Dr. Lau, it went thru nicely and quickly. I'm very grateful to him for helping me along my ttc journey. However I do not like the services of the hospital e.g. long wait times everywhere. The other issue I dun like is that whenever I have problems, I need to head to the O&G clinic instead of seeing Dr. Lau. Now that I finally bfp thru ivf, I am thinking abt switching to a private gynae outside if there's no major issues with the pregnancy. I just dunno how to go abt it. This is the first time I bfp.

You may try to do govt grant to try for bfp.. If u decided, you better go to polyclinic to get referral letter to see doctor at clinic d to go for ivf.. But if u get ref letter u cannot choose doctor.. If u go under private u may choose doctor.. Heard dr tan HH is good.. Yup.. After bfp u may switch to yr private Gynae as u don't hv to stick to the same dr cos they will ask u whether u want to choose dr or under subsidiary de.. Some ladies even see both side dr.. Is prescribed by review dr but if need to consult him he they will call n check with him... His ER n ET skill quite ok but he is lack of responsible n professional which I think of... Like wat Meiling say public hospital too many patient Le..
Pupnui, how are u now? Are u getting better? After I read abt ur experience, I get quite worried too. My beanie was very small at the time I went for scan but I was told to only go back on 20 Aug. I didn't ask many questions, and Dr. Lau just briefly summarized everything seems ok.

How to see both kkh and private gynae? Will too many scans affect the baby?

Hi Meilingg, how to select private gynae outside kkh? When is a good time to do that?

I have been seeing Dr. Lau ever since I have been ttc since 2012. Before that, I had seen some other kkh docs under subsidized scheme and I find his skills much better than those I have seen. I think he's a pretty good doc. My opening down there is smaller than most ppl, and I always screamed in pain if the usual-sized speculum is used. I rem doing a papa smear previously at a Parkway Shenton clinic, they only have the normal speculum, and the experience was awful. Similarly, when I did the transfer for SO-IUI at kkh under another doc, she simply went ahead w using the normal speculum, and threatened me that the procedure would have to be terminated or put me under sedation and do another time if I continued screaming. Very awful experience too.

On the other hand, whenever I asked, Dr. Lau always rem and used the smaller speculum. I was initially terrified of the ET procedure but under Dr. Lau, it went thru nicely and quickly. I'm very grateful to him for helping me along my ttc journey. However I do not like the services of the hospital e.g. long wait times everywhere. The other issue I dun like is that whenever I have problems, I need to head to the O&G clinic instead of seeing Dr. Lau. Now that I finally bfp thru ivf, I am thinking abt switching to a private gynae outside if there's no major issues with the pregnancy. I just dunno how to go abt it. This is the first time I bfp.

Congrats!!
You can get recommendations from friends. Some went to thomson women's clinic. You can look around and see.

hi pupnui n qis,
thanks for your advises. i am under referral letter already, finished seeing dr lau for 1st visit. waiting to see him 2nd visit to review some blood test results.
can i check with you ladies is e injection dosage amount decided by him or by e doctor on duty doing e scans for ivf follicle monitoring?will see how it goes after my second visit to decide which doctor n which centre to go to..
thks for your earlier advises..

@connie_hopeful... The injection dosage amount will be decided by the review dr who is on duty after the scan...If there is problem, they will consult the dr in charge of you...

Pupnui, how are u now? Are u getting better? After I read abt ur experience, I get quite worried too. My beanie was very small at the time I went for scan but I was told to only go back on 20 Aug. I didn't ask many questions, and Dr. Lau just briefly summarized everything seems ok.

How to see both kkh and private gynae? Will too many scans affect the baby?

Hi @mosburger.. Congrats to you!!
After 1st 2 times you scan at kkh and your bb is stable you can choose a gynae either private or under subsidise.. You can get your fren or relatives to recommend to you.. If you find dr lau is more comfortable then you can stick wif him... Can I know where you stay?
You can inform the private gynae that you just done the scan so the pte gynae will know what to do...

Hi @mosburger.. Congrats to you!!
After 1st 2 times you scan at kkh and your bb is stable you can choose a gynae either private or under subsidise.. You can get your fren or relatives to recommend to you.. If you find dr lau is more comfortable then you can stick wif him... Can I know where you stay?
You can inform the private gynae that you just done the scan so the pte gynae will know what to do...
Thank u, Pupnui and Meilingg. Pupnui, I hope things are moving on fine with u. Do take care of your body and stay positive. Dun give up!

I'm staying in Jurong area. I work in Science Park. Nearest hosp is NUH. But becoz it is also considered public hosp, I'm worried abt waiting times and service too. Afterall, much of my leave have been used up for the various medical appointments and procedures. I have to be practical in terms of gg for more gynae appointments. Many of friends who have given birth recommended delivery at TMC but their gynaes are very out of the way for me from my house or workplace. So I prob need to look around some more.

Thank u, Pupnui and Meilingg. Pupnui, I hope things are moving on fine with u. Do take care of your body and stay positive. Dun give up!

I'm staying in Jurong area. I work in Science Park. Nearest hosp is NUH. But becoz it is also considered public hosp, I'm worried abt waiting times and service too. Afterall, much of my leave have been used up for the various medical appointments and procedures. I have to be practical in terms of gg for more gynae appointments. Many of friends who have given birth recommended delivery at TMC but their gynaes are very out of the way for me from my house or workplace. So I prob need to look around some more.

@mosburger... Under TMC, some of the gynae have clinic outside maybe you can find... My pte gynae is at Yishun... you can try google around and see...

@mosburger, I also work in science park, my gyne is at Yishun same as pupnui .......

Last edited:
Yup. I switch to private to sees him at tps. Cos before ivf, i already been seeing him at clinic d under sub.

Bad part about public hospital is anything happens, we only can go to their o&g.

For me, when i was mc, he was at germany. Not his fault not to be around but haix i dunno. My private gynae whom i met first time ytd asked why i never do testing on the fetus to see is it cos of bb is abnormal or what that causes miscarriage. Cos she felt mine was on week 18, should do more testing so i know is cos of myself or the bb. But kkh no one ask me or told me there is such testings. They also never do any tests to check whats the cause.

Anyway, this episode is over and i also don't want to let it stopping me to try again. We should move on. And i hope can conceive naturally if possible.
Hi meilingg I'm surprised that they did not check on the fetus. Cos when I had my mc during my first pregnancy dr lau requested to send my placenta as well as the 2 babies to check to find out the cause of mc.
After the mc I rested for abt 3-4 mths, n had transfer one frozen embryo ( cos twins have higher chance of complication n i Don wan to stress my body with twins pregnancy). So pls dun give up on the frozen embryo that u have. They can give u bfp too.

I had just delivered n we are thinking of when I'm gg to transfer the last embryo. Jia you ladies

Hi meilingg I'm surprised that they did not check on the fetus. Cos when I had my mc during my first pregnancy dr lau requested to send my placenta as well as the 2 babies to check to find out the cause of mc.
After the mc I rested for abt 3-4 mths, n had transfer one frozen embryo ( cos twins have higher chance of complication n i Don wan to stress my body with twins pregnancy). So pls dun give up on the frozen embryo that u have. They can give u bfp too.

I had just delivered n we are thinking of when I'm gg to transfer the last embryo. Jia you ladies

Congrats niece!

Yup, i also dunno why. =(
Dr Lau or Dr Jerry both never ask to do anything... =/

Btw i only left one frozen blast. I scare after thaw it wont survive... Dunno should i do fresh or what... Fet is it cheaper? If i do at kkh, i dunno should i choose doc or what...

Congrats niece!

Btw i only left one frozen blast. I scare after thaw it wont survive... Dunno should i do fresh or what... Fet is it cheaper? If i do at kkh, i dunno should i choose doc or what...

Hello Meilingg,
Fet only 3k if do in kkh, u must b comfortable with the doc that u like is the most important. ....bfp for u for your fet jia you ;)

Congrats niece!

Meilingg fet is not so stressful to the body. No injection. Therefore no ohss. Think fresh cycle u had ohss too. Me also left one blast embryo. Well maybe this time will be successful. Since u are private pt now, chose a dr u are comfort with since u had bad experience with both.

Back