(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

it is strong if you see the report.. all the antibiotic in market got a R by the side = resistant ..
one thing also if i take the new drug to often ..wait the bacteria mutated and become resistent to it then jialat liao

That's true. Hopefully you find a natural remedy for it. I will also be wary about taking new drug. In fact I have never taken antibiotics in my life. If I can ren then just ren first. Really cannot then take must medicine.

That's true. Hopefully you find a natural remedy for it. I will also be wary about taking new drug. In fact I have never taken antibiotics in my life. If I can ren then just ren first. Really cannot then take must medicine.
dun think got natural remedy :D once got it ..is medicine liao ... anyway gynae clinic called say can go ahead cos bo pian :D we will know the true in 20th wk scan liao ...bloody hell expensive drug $1.4K for 7 days dose

heng insurance company pay :p

dun think got natural remedy :D once got it ..is medicine liao ... anyway gynae clinic called say can go ahead cos bo pian :D we will know the true in 20th wk scan liao ...bloody hell expensive drug $1.4K for 7 days dose

Wah, so expensive? Insurance covers UTI?

wah so ex de?!

Sooooooooooooo expensive!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Ya lor. You already said it's such a strong bacteria. Take care k!

hey, i was just wondering, I am assuming, most of you would be tired and sleepy most of the times (at least I am :) ), so does your husband does all the household work or do you get help?
we are trying to find a maid, who can help us with cleaning and other household chores, but are not able to find anyone :(

My husband! We are fasting. So, this 1 month, he will wake up a little earlier than me to prepare our morning meal at 5am. I will wash the dishes. Dinner, eat at parents'place or buy or he will cook. He will wash and hang the laundry and I will keep them in the cupboard. He is really helpful.

Sometimes, I look at him and just feel so grateful that he is so responsible and caring. :p

My husband! We are fasting. So, this 1 month, he will wake up a little earlier than me to prepare our morning meal at 5am. I will wash the dishes. Dinner, eat at parents'place or buy or he will cook. He will wash and hang the laundry and I will keep them in the cupboard. He is really helpful.

Sometimes, I look at him and just feel so grateful that he is so responsible and caring. :p

Happy Hari Raya, @Sugarlove87!!

Is it difficult to fast while pregnant?? I love my food too much, don't think I can fast.. Even ask me to fast 8 hours for med checkup I also don't want... LOL So I admire you guys for being able to fast one month for your faith and religion. :)

Oh really...what medicine can I get? Should tell my gynae or go normal GP? My next gynae check is next tue..

Plain yogurt? A bit hard to swallow... Yogurt drink or flavoured yogurt can do? Hee

I also kena yeast infection last week, my gynae gave me pills for v insert. 3 pills last week, 3 pills this week. Think if possible better check on the suitable medication w your gynae, not gp.

same ..i dun like stranger in my house :D but seem like not much option ...so likely just keep maid for 2 years when kid older ..go childcare or my mom place ..at least at 2 they are more easy to handle unlike baby

Yupz..that is exactly our plan. Old enough to go CC, I will stop maid.

Wah that's freaking expensive! Good thing u got insurance. Get well soon!

Happy Hari Raya, @Sugarlove87!!

Is it difficult to fast while pregnant?? I love my food too much, don't think I can fast.. Even ask me to fast 8 hours for med checkup I also don't want... LOL So I admire you guys for being able to fast one month for your faith and religion. :)

Thank you! Can lah. Not bad. I did not fast for 5 days in the entire month. Your body can do it. Just a little tired. :)

hi 5 same here.

i used to love choco.

but since i got preg. i haven touch choco.

tried eating but puke

Haha same here I used to love meat, now the thought of a steak makes me want to puke. I crave for carbo all the time. Some say crave for carbo reject meat means having a boy. Well, we shall find out tomorrow when I see my gynae to collect my panorama report...

Haha same here I used to love meat, now the thought of a steak makes me want to puke. I crave for carbo all the time. Some say crave for carbo reject meat means having a boy. Well, we shall find out tomorrow when I see my gynae to collect my panorama report...
good luck with report tomolo

no.

i am still doing the housework.
lol.

apparently my hubby say he kena some pregnancy virus that cause him to feel tired as well.o_O:confused:

Hahaha like that also can ya. :D

I have a part time cleaner who comes once a week. Problem is, she's not very reliable, sometimes come, sometimes don't come. Haiz. When she don't come, then bo bian my hubby will clean nowadays. But must close one eye la, max only 70% clean. I still clean up after the dog everyday though. Tiring n smelly.

Wah that's freaking expensive! Good thing u got insurance. Get well soon!
thanks .. actually now i feel ok and normal after taking low dose of antibiotic on tues but as precaution still have to kill the bacteria cannot risk letting it infect my kidney ...

I have a part time cleaner who comes once a week. Problem is, she's not very reliable, sometimes come, sometimes don't come. Haiz. When she don't come, then bo bian my hubby will clean nowadays. But must close one eye la, max only 70% clean. I still clean up after the dog everyday though. Tiring n smelly.

my part timer like to clean window and wardrobe surface ...she can spend 2-3hrs on that ...then rush thru the last hr to vaccum floor , mop floor , clean kitchen and wash toilet ..for me i closed BOTH eyes cos good part time cleaner hard to have so give and take else i have to do it myself

I also kena yeast infection last week, my gynae gave me pills for v insert. 3 pills last week, 3 pills this week. Think if possible better check on the suitable medication w your gynae, not gp.

Oh so u got better?
Just V insert? Don't need to swallow any other pills? Now enough of supplements and my thyroid medicine, don't want to add more...

now if you ask me dun eat for 3 hrs ... all teh MS will come back ..so hwo you handle the MS

I dnt realy haf MS. I think I vomit twice or thrice only. But, not really vomit. More of saliva and acid.

I just feel tired. I take MC or AL when I feel tired.

ya lo.

that's the problem with pt cleaner.
hahas but at least now i can still manage. cuase only the two of us.

my part timer like to clean window and wardrobe surface ...she can spend 2-3hrs on that ...then rush thru the last hr to vaccum floor , mop floor , clean kitchen and wash toilet ..for me i closed BOTH eyes cos good part time cleaner hard to have so give and take else i have to do it myself

I know what u mean I had such a hard time finding her too cos a lot of agencies I called told me my area no cleaners available, haiz. This cleaner, when she does shows up, is decent, 95% clean. It's when my hubby cleans then it's only 70%. But still better than preggy me la, I think with my current half dead state now max only 40%. Plus I don't know how to clean toilets.

Oh so u got better?
Just V insert? Don't need to swallow any other pills? Now enough of supplements and my thyroid medicine, don't want to add more...

Yep just v inserts. Well, I was better but these 2 days a lot of yellow discharge again, though all along I didn't have itching, so tomorrow during my Gynae visit I will ask for a vaginal swab test, they take a sample n test in the lab for yeast, bacterial vaginosis n steph b. Very definitive.

Yep just v inserts. Well, I was better but these 2 days a lot of yellow discharge again, though all along I didn't have itching, so tomorrow during my Gynae visit I will ask for a vaginal swab test, they take a sample n test in the lab for yeast, bacterial vaginosis n steph b. Very definitive.
if bacterial vaginosis then serious liao need antibiotic liao

I know what u mean I had such a hard time finding her too cos a lot of agencies I called told me my area no cleaners available, haiz. This cleaner, when she does shows up, is decent, 95% clean. It's when my hubby cleans then it's only 70%. But still better than preggy me la, I think with my current half dead state now max only 40%. Plus I don't know how to clean toilets.

better than mine.

haha. he only help when i ask him to.

my dh was the only son so back then his mum will do everything for him

1.5 hrs more to long weekend!

Think I kena cold, sneezing the whole day n feeling so weak. Went to clinic just now but the wait was 40 mins. Plus the patients in there looked a lot sicker than me, so I didn't want to hang around there. Just as well my usual Fri mahjong game was cancelled tonight, don't think I will survive sitting down till 3am!

1.5 hrs more to long weekend!

Think I kena cold, sneezing the whole day n feeling so weak. Went to clinic just now but the wait was 40 mins. Plus the patients in there looked a lot sicker than me, so I didn't want to hang around there. Just as well my usual Fri mahjong game was cancelled tonight, don't think I will survive sitting down till 3am!
make a cup of honey lemon drink it and sleep early

I'm meeting my pole friends for dinner... they wanna have Korean fried chicken but I don't feel like, so I tell them deep fried stuff makes me bloated... :p

Maybe we will have (other) Korean food. :D

this is a quite useful hospital bag checklist。。。 I will add breastpump to the list...

Attachments

• Slide1.jpg
    Slide1.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:

Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at www.****************.

Check the address for typing errors such as ww.example.com instead of www.example.com
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

frankly speaking you really follow the list... i find the list useless ( not your list )
my 1st born i bring so many thign like never use leh

only use my pyjamas cos hospital one yucks ...

better than mine.

haha. he only help when i ask him to.

my dh was the only son so back then his mum will do everything for him

Ya my mum still do everything for my brother now too, even though he studied overseas for 6 years. I guess that's the good thing abt ang mohs, they get "kicked out" of the house when they are 18 so they have to learn to do everything themselves. When I first went out with my hubby I offered once (new love, so very on) to clean his toilet for him cos he was sick. 30 mins later, he came out of his room n was horrified to find me standing OUTSIDE the toilet spraying the toilet walls with a hose. That was my idea of cleaning the toilet lor. Needless to say he never asked me to clean toilets ever again.

Ya my mum still do everything for my brother now too, even though he studied overseas for 6 years. I guess that's the good thing abt ang mohs, they get "kicked out" of the house when they are 18 so they have to learn to do everything themselves. When I first went out with my hubby I offered once (new love, so very on) to clean his toilet for him cos he was sick. 30 mins later, he came out of his room n was horrified to find me standing OUTSIDE the toilet spraying the toilet walls with a hose. That was my idea of cleaning the toilet lor. Needless to say he never asked me to clean toilets ever again.
same .. my mom also do everything for my brother ... only son mah ...

just curious how did your hubby clean the toilet :D :D if spraying the wall with a hose seem horrified to him :D

Back