(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

lolz .. mine got contour one ok... the upper tummy is pre pregnancy tummy fat thanks to PCOS .. then the belly button there suddenly slim abit .. then the low part of tummy.. likely pre pegnancy fat ( 70% ) and 30% baby bah :D :D
so it look E :D :D
th

LOL.

I induced no 3 coz past edd. Why was inducing no 1 a bad experience for you? I would prefer to naturally go into labour - when baby and body is ready. Hopefully exercising will help???

Induce traumatizing coz end up ended to vacuum.. N long labour. 14hours? My fantasy labour is hypno birth. So having nurses prod me every 30 mins was too much. Also coz I feel queasy hearing birth stories no experience n very naive even though I had #1 I wasn't young

Anyway myself n my two other colleagues were preggy abt same time n had same Gynae first time, decided that Gynae wasn't v pro natural birth. She machiam runs the births on her own schedule. Now w Paul Tseng n I feel he is much better.

Btw your #1 K1 or N now? My #1 is gg to mkg, the good shepherd's sister school

Every year my office will invite the hotels to come sell in my office... and every year I will over buy n cannot finish. The Majestic Hotel durian one is damn power also.

another stupid question
you all do massage on your bed har ... wont it be oily etc ?

last time i have spare bed so can just put plastic over it and do but the ML do until like scare will fall off bed :D now no more space bed how to do leh
I put tilam on the floor... then my ml will request another cover or big towel so i will lie on it... so will noy be oily liao

Every year my office will invite the hotels to come sell in my office... and every year I will over buy n cannot finish. The Majestic Hotel durian one is damn power also.
if this year you over buy...can invite all of us over to help yu finish ... everyone of us help you eat in moderation :D
all glucose level will in control level :D :D

i found one ml that charges $70 per 75mins
comes with binder.

how many sessions do we need
u all very cute leh.. now looking for POST natal massage ...shldnt we be looking for pre natal one 1st :D

as for your question normally is around 10 but think some pple have more

i found one ml that charges $70 per 75mins
comes with binder.

how many sessions do we need

i think some said min 5 sessions... but ML will also determine as you do your sessions... if she finds you have not much water retention she will probably say no need so many sessions... my first preggy because i only put on 10kg I only have 5 sessions... by a different ML...2nd preggy because not bb not full term I only have 3 sessions... but at random times i have asked for help from these MLs to solve my engorgement so keep your ML contact even after you finish your post natal... cuz engorgement is not fun at all... once you kena engorgement and you cant clear it yourself.. you have to get a ML asap...

This has been laying out for the last 40 mins. In that 40 mins I had one pack of Twisties, one roll of seaweed, n one bunch of grapes. All kinds of nonsense except my pills... I see already I feel like puking, really cannot bring myself to swallow them

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 115
i think some said min 5 sessions... but ML will also determine as you do your sessions... if she finds you have not much water retention she will probably say no need so many sessions... my first preggy because i only put on 10kg I only have 5 sessions... by a different ML...2nd preggy because not bb not full term I only have 3 sessions... but at random times i have asked for help from these MLs to solve my engorgement so keep your ML contact even after you finish your post natal... cuz engorgement is not fun at all... once you kena engorgement and you cant clear it yourself.. you have to get a ML asap...
yah engorgement no fun... the boobs feel like rock .. realy have to massage until clear

Induce traumatizing coz end up ended to vacuum.. N long labour. 14hours? My fantasy labour is hypno birth. So having nurses prod me every 30 mins was too much. Also coz I feel queasy hearing birth stories no experience n very naive even though I had #1 I wasn't young

Anyway myself n my two other colleagues were preggy abt same time n had same Gynae first time, decided that Gynae wasn't v pro natural birth. She machiam runs the births on her own schedule. Now w Paul Tseng n I feel he is much better.

Btw your #1 K1 or N now? My #1 is gg to mkg, the good shepherd's sister school

14 hrs... both my 2 labours are more than 30 hrs... haha

But some ppl.not suitable for induce lah coz the pill dun work for them

This has been laying out for the last 40 mins. In that 40 mins I had one pack of Twisties, one roll of seaweed, n one bunch of grapes. All kinds of nonsense except my pills... I see already I feel like puking, really cannot bring myself to swallow them
why you take all pills together... take at different timing ma... then you wont feel jialak!

by the way... I need to take 4 fish oils, 7 capsules of minerals lor... so your table one is nothing to me...

i have 3 pinks and 1 gold capsule .. and i split them into 2 session... pink one in the morning cos easy to swallow... gold one at night so that i wont burp the fishy oil :D

when i finished my last batch of folic acid tab... i will start on calcium and multi vit... more tablets to swallow...

u all very cute leh.. now looking for POST natal massage ...shldnt we be looking for pre natal one 1st :D

as for your question normally is around 10 but think some pple have more
Pre natal not many massage lady do ma haha post natal alot ...

I also thinking last pregnancy liao should i do 10 times or 15 times so i can slim down for cny haha

why you take all pills together... take at different timing ma... then you wont feel jialak!

by the way... I need to take 4 fish oils, 7 capsules of minerals lor... so your table one is nothing to me...
wah how come so much ... really 小巫见大巫

wah why 4?

i need to take two. but i think my tummy cant take it so i cut down to one.
and take fish myself.

I hardly eat any supplements. Lazy mom. Just junk food. That explains for the tummy n how post natal massage plus binding 21 days doesn't work for me

I envy lindy klim's tummy. She got 3 kids...
ImageUploadedByForum1406105808.617094.jpg

slim meh. i miss my flat tummy lol

Haha, I also know what you mean...

I also miss my flat tummy... that's why every night go and look in the mirror for my tummy and abs... then complain to hubby that my abs disappear liao....

Are you all taking bump photos to document your growth?? I do that every Sunday.... then next time show bb... LOL.

wah why 4?

i need to take two. but i think my tummy cant take it so i cut down to one.
and take fish myself.

my dh is a supplement fanatic :p shhhhh well he meant well la... before preggy, these are my daily supp and doses... luckily he nvr up the dosage cuz already max!

Wow, ok I won't complain abt mine anymore. I cannot take in the morning I drink milk, n I have been skipping dinner so I'm not sure if I can eat on empty stomach.

I also miss my flat tummy... that's why every night go and look in the mirror for my tummy and abs... then complain to hubby that my abs disappear liao....

Are you all taking bump photos to document your growth?? I do that every Sunday.... then next time show bb... LOL.
nope i did not ..i only took one for my 1st one when almost due :D

I take folic acid at most and prenatal vitamins only. Doc never prescribe fish oils yet. Both my gynaes advocate getting vitamins from our food leh, the first Gynae say the calcium from calcium pills are from bones...

So I only take my vitamins last.

but i dont feel preg when i am lying down flat.

:D:D:D

i try to take it everyweek also

my dh is a supplement fanatic :p shhhhh well he meant well la... before preggy, these are my daily supp and doses... luckily he nvr up the dosage cuz already max!
before pregnancy already so much :eek:
paiseh no choice it is chicken feet to you :D
bind for 21 days? so long? by the ML or the hosp binder...
cuz i find the hosp binder no use one
hosptial got give me ? my gynae gave ..not bad... then my ML brought wrong size ended up din give me

Back