jialat i suspect i going to get UTI again...dunno why this pregnant i am prone to that :s

i drink alot of water leh..i also go toilet very often leh...why i still prone to it :S

any natural remedies ? i dun want to end up like the last time...mutated bacteria and have to go for jab every day for a week
Hi sweet, yogurt is good for UTI..I'll have a serving daily..even for toddlers who experienced UTI..

PTB7674 aiyo I feel for u, cos unfortunately I'm a veteran of UTI too. Haiz! Think so far I had at least 20 episodes. Hoping very hard it will stay away when preggy, but last week I kena yeast infection already. Ya, like what the other ladies suggested, lotsa pure cranberry juice. Hope u feel better soon.

Getaway Junkie I kena constipation jia lat jia lat too! Sob sob. Like 4 days go once, n going each time feels like a torture. I tried everything - Yakult (tasty, but does nothing), prunes (gave me so much gas that my hubby thought some animal died n decomposed in the house), papaya n bananas (I know, very liang, cannot eat too much), but still my bowels damn cannot make it. So bo bian every 3-4 days I pop a senokot pill that my gynae gave me, that usually works.

whats UTI?
occur when cannot urine?

urinary tract infection (UTI) ... if you hold your urine or it back flow ...bacteria will build up in bladder ..that is when problem start... worst case scenario can affect kidney ..and pregnancy ( 10% of pple) will be prone to it

http://www.babycenter.com/0_urinary-tract-infections-during-pregnancy_9403.bc

Hi sweet, yogurt is good for UTI..I'll have a serving daily..even for toddlers who experienced UTI..
thanks ..i do eat yogurt / yakult alternate days leh

PTB7674 aiyo I feel for u, cos unfortunately I'm a veteran of UTI too. Haiz! Think so far I had at least 20 episodes. Hoping very hard it will stay away when preggy, but last week I kena yeast infection already. Ya, like what the other ladies suggested, lotsa pure cranberry juice. Hope u feel better soon.

Getaway Junkie I kena constipation jia lat jia lat too! Sob sob. Like 4 days go once, n going each time feels like a torture. I tried everything - Yakult (tasty, but does nothing), prunes (gave me so much gas that my hubby thought some animal died n decomposed in the house), papaya n bananas (I know, very liang, cannot eat too much), but still my bowels damn cannot make it. So bo bian every 3-4 days I pop a senokot pill that my gynae gave me, that usually works.

u are so funny "gave me so much gas that my hubby thought some animal died n decomposed in the house)"

whats UTI?
occur when cannot urine?

UTI is urinary tract infection. Bacterial infection in urinary tract. Symptoms incl pain when peeing, urgency to pee frequently, blood in pee, n inability to pee properly though bladder feels full.

Actually I bought this GNC probiotics pill for women when I was in the US in May, it's a new one w extra ingredients, not sure if they have it in SG yet, it includes not only probiotics, cranberry extract but also active culture for yeast infection. Solve all 3 of my problem! But preggy I don't dare to eat. Keep on forgetting to ask gynae if it's ok, think I should ask him on my next visit.

I also goes 4 days once... max 1 week once....

i think i kena yeast infection too.

Well on the bright side my gynae said yeast infection is not dangerous to the pregnancy. Just that it can lead to discomfort so must treat. I was prescribed pills to stick up there. The more 麻烦 one is bacterial vaginosis. Cos that one must eat antibiotics.

MTB Nick | EDD | BB Gender | Gynae name | Hospital | BB Rank | Residence
\ ReneLPN | 3-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Tan TC | KKH | 1 | Woodlands
\ lovexuan | 3-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Koh Cheng Huat | MAH | 3 | AMK
\ Kittybaby12 | 6-Jan-15 | Boy | Dr Lee LC | TBC | 1 | CCK
\ dragon_baby | 8-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Ben Tham | TMC | 2 | Sengkang
\ MsCrappislogist | 8-Jan-15 | TBA | TBA | NUH | 1 | CCK
\ rourou89 | 11-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Adrian Tan | TMC | 2 | Jurong West
\ PT7674 | 12-Jan-15 | Princess | Dr Caroline Khi | TMC | 2 | Sengkang
\ HappiBerries | 14-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Paul Tseng | TMC | 2 | AMK
\ winnielove | 17-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Roland Chieng | PWE | 1 | Ubi
\ sunflower307 | 18-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Chua TM | NUH | 1 | CCK
\ Amberosw | 18-Jan-15 | 70% male | Dr Paul Tseng | TMC | 3 | AMK
\ Flan | 19-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Irene Chua | TBC | 1 |
\ yingoinkoink | 20-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr AL Lim | TMC | 2 | Punggol
\ Hanerin | 20-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Chen Lin Han | MAH | 1 | Sembawang
\ Bbcripps | 21-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Kowa | MEH | 1 | Tg Rhu
\ Newbiemom | 21-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Kenneth Lee | MAH | 4 |
\ Sugarlove87 | 23-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Citra Mattar | NUH | 1 | Jurong West
\ Dearbabe | 26-Jan-15 | Prince | Dr Loh | TMC | 1 | Eunos
\ alexcmy | 27-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr John Tee | KKH | 1 | TPY
\ Krissyun | 28-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Heng TL | PWE | 1 | Ubi
\ GetawayJunkie | 31-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Ben Tham | TMC | 1 | Clementi, Bt Batok
\ ecym | 31-Jan-15 | Princess | Dr Ben Tham | TMC | 2 | Expo
\ Piggypong | 31-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Lawrence Ang | TMC | 2 | TPY
\ Xicloudix | 31-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Tan TC | KKH | 3 | Tampines
\ linlin | 5-Feb-15 | TBA | Dr Fong Yang | MAH | 2 | Jurong West
\ Blumiz | 8-Feb-15 | TBA | Dr Ben Tham | TMC | 1 | Sengkang
\ DOLLYL | 15-Feb-15 | TBA | Dr Wong | TMC | 1 | Punggol

Blumiz Feb EDD right?!...

Yup feb! Thanks for adding me

Well on the bright side my gynae said yeast infection is not dangerous to the pregnancy. Just that it can lead to discomfort so must treat. I was prescribed pills to stick up there. The more 麻烦 one is bacterial vaginosis. Cos that one must eat antibiotics.
Yah lor like uti is antibiotic one haiz

i had it quite often before i was pregnant.

bu this time round its less serious.

Hi dolly,

I visit him at tmc.. I'm staying at fernvale.. How about u?

i was telling my hubby last night... that time when I had my first girl, I am the only preggy mum with Dr ben Tham as my gynae in July 2010 thread out of 40 preggy mummies... For Jan 2015, I already see 3-4 mtb going to dr ben tham... kekeke

Yah lor I also notice he is hot favourite here Lolz

\ sakshi | 17-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr. George Maria | KKH | 1 | clementi
\ | | | | | |

Should be okay to continue doing facial when pregnant right? I think I have appt next week....

I just had my facial last night.
Tell them u are pregnant and they will massage you softly or even skip it.
they skip the mist blowing on my face before start squeezing my oil pores and blackheads

they should avoid using machine with electronic freq...
I fell asleep so frequently during facial that I don't even remember what machines they use... lol

Only remember the diamond peel cuz that is usually done after cleansing and scrub, before extraction...

just saw urologist ... kidney ok ... but still have to wait for urine test result haiz...so in the mean time take antibotic ..for 3 days . ask him how to prevent since this is 2nd time already !! he said some pregnant woman are just prone ... no medicine to prevent ...drink more urine more and personal hygiene ( say until macam like i din practice these) else ...just plain unlucky still get it ...

I should have join this thread earlier... I'm in my 15weeks and this is my #3. I have 2 girls, 7 and 4yrs old.
My gynae is Dr Yvonne Chan at TMC and I reside near chin swee road (outram area).
My EDD is 13 Jan. and will be going for C section. (My first 2 also c section).
My both girls were delivered at 38weeks old. 4 years ago, my gynae told me if I were to have #3, I may be to deliver earlier, prob 37weeks cos thinning of uterus I think... :(:(

However, during my last visit, she mention that I can opt to deliver 2nd jan. beginning year bb is good she say. So I assume, I can deliver at 38weeks ba.

Ladies, if given a chance, will u all go for end Dec or Jan delivery? I'm in a dilemma...
Initially I wanted 1st Jan, but the child will follow dec'14 child to primary school. Only 2jan onwards baby is following 2015 children.
My plan actually is 2nd jan, but my elder dd going primary 1 on 2nd jan.. Date clash!!!!
How? What should I do?

\ sakshi | 17-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr. George Maria | KKH | 1 | clementi
\ | | | | | |

Can someone help me to add into the list too?

bluelove00
9 Jan 2015
TBA
Dr Wong
TMC
Bb #1
Bukit Panjang

early Jan...

yr end baby always lose out when compared to same age year

I should have join this thread earlier... I'm in my 15weeks and this is my #3. I have 2 girls, 7 and 4yrs old.
My gynae is Dr Yvonne Chan at TMC and I reside near chin swee road (outram area).
My both girls were delivered at 38weeks old. 4 years ago, my gynae told me if I were to have #3, I may be to deliver earlier, prob 37weeks cos thinning of uterus I think... :(:(

However, during my last visit, she mention that I can opt to deliver 2nd jan. beginning year bb is good she say. So I assume, I can deliver at 38weeks ba.

Ladies, if given a chance, will u all go for end Dec or Jan delivery? I'm in a dilemma...
Initially I wanted 1st Jan, but the child will follow dec'14 child to primary school. Only 2jan onwards baby is following 2015 children.
My plan actually is 2nd jan, but my elder dd going primary 1 on 2nd jan.. Date clash!!!!
How? What should I do?

Congrats... You live in Chin Swee Road, v near my workplace... My office at Havelock Road. You are in the Jalan Kukoh/York Hill area???

If can deliver in January bah, then can get Jubilee gift, and join 2015 cohort... :) Can deliver on the 3rd or 4th Jan then?? After your #1 settle her first day in school??

early Jan...

yah lor ..my boy year end ..but attend school with his peer... he like force to learn thing which his peer arleaey learn cos they year beginning baby
@PTB7674, you see what you write?? LOL. Drink cranberry juice or take dried cranberry lor... NTUC sells the dried cranberry for $3.95. Maybe you can buy that as a snack...
i did drink more and urine more ...i drank around 2-3ltr per day leh... i also never withhold urine...i also go toilet break one ..but still dun understand why why

early Jan...

I also want Jan baby! will talk to baby ahaha bargain to come out after 1st Jan. hahaa

@PTB7674, you see what you write?? LOL. Drink cranberry juice or take dried cranberry lor... NTUC sells the dried cranberry for $3.95. Maybe you can buy that as a snack...

Haha, i also read twice. :p i quite like the dried cranberry, not bad!

yah lor ..my boy year end ..but attend school with his peer... he like force to learn thing which his peer arleaey learn cos they year beginning baby

i did drink more and urine more ...i drank around 2-3ltr per day leh... i also never withhold urine...i also go toilet break one ..but still dun understand why why

I think you forgot your comma... end up I read as "drink more urine"... LOL

It also helps to clear your urine soon after sex. Kept my UTI at bay :)

Good afternoon... I blacked out at the mrt while on my way to work. Just woke up from my nap, feeling better. Have you all experienced black out / faint during pregnancy?

How? What should I do?

I will most probably be in the same situation as you since my EDD is 3rd January and previously both my babies are born at 39th week. Except i don't have a choice. If i give birth in December, baby will be an end December baby like my girl who i feel really lose out compared to her peers who are born in January. But if i give birth in January, most probably my boy will be starting his first day of pre-nursery and my girl's first day of primary 2 in a new school. But i would still go for 2nd January if i were you! I believe daddy can settle the kids. And if i am not present to see, i will be less emotional too. I always cry during my girl's first day of school!

How? What should I do?
i am in same position as you.. my gynae told me ... my #2 will C sect after 38 wks ... it can be around 29th Dec onwards ...til Jan 2015 ... if Dec 2014 then my hospital bill wil be FOC but if jan pay out of own pocket :D ...of course i wont because of FOC hospital bill go C sect... if the baby will only be ready in jan then so be it ..pay lor ...

Good afternoon... I blacked out at the mrt while on my way to work. Just woke up from my nap, feeling better. Have you all experienced black out / faint during pregnancy?

Oh dear... are you okay?? You went straight home?? Did anyone help you on the train...

I haven't blacked out yet, but I recognise the symptoms when I know I am going to faint. We're just discussing it yesterday because I also felt it in the MRT on the way to work.

Learn the symptoms and take the necessary precautions so that you won't black out in future...

i am in same position as you.. my gynae told me ... my #2 will C sect after 38 wks ... it can be around 29th Dec onwards ...til Jan 2015 ... if Dec 2014 then my hospital bill wil be FOC but if jan pay out of own pocket :D ...of course i wont because of FOC hospital bill go C sect... if the baby will only be ready in jan then so be it ..pay lor ...
How come December then your bill will be FOC??