2WW - for those TTC-ing

dont be sad :( we will pull through this together. I gained weight as well , need to work out a bit hiaz
yar. but hor... always dun dare to do too vigorous exercise during 2 ww.... then during AF too crampy also a few days cannot do... end up exercise very minimal already... o_O

it is okie, is it for many days that he will be away?
Sometimes our O dates may change abit... I think your best bet is just to BD regularly before and after the trip. if your husband is taking some supplements, maybe his sperms is strong enough to be there for a few days. :)

he doesn't believe in taking supplements..... :( dont know yet but probably for 3-4 days :(

try to BD at least the next day of positive... I only manage to BD on the 3rd day of positive OPK.. think too late.....

darbi, the myDaysX app, which time zone does it follow? took my temp this morning, 2 days late but hoping it will still help

I not sure eh.. I think the time zone doesnt matter in this app as long as u take ard the same time in e morning every day....it focuses more on when u AF to tell u when you O. Fertility friend is more useful for charting BBT.

he doesn't believe in taking supplements..... :( dont know yet but probably for 3-4 days :(

Then try to BD just before he goes and right after he comes back. Maybe will have hope.
Then you just cook some food that are more nutritious for him before the trip.. Maybe that will help too.

So so so Sianz. Hb might need to travel for work during my fertile period :(
Hug...
Just remember to BD the day before he fly off, and if possible on that day. And when he is back.

You never know the timing will be just right! :)

I have friends (who didn't want to get Preggy) BD right after menses. And she striked!

So.. It's the mentality and mood that matters...

Hug...
Just remember to BD the day before he fly off, and if possible on that day. And when he is back.

You never know the timing will be just right! :)

I have friends (who didn't want to get Preggy) BD right after menses. And she striked!

So.. It's the mentality and mood that matters...

OMG! then how to tell LOL

Thanks everyone for the advice! Baby dust for everyone of you too! :)
I hope its a definite positive too, don't want to let my hopes too high cos i am having stomach cramps on and off and feels really like menses is coming anytime soon.

Previously I did went for ultrasound scan (cos my menses was flowing non stop for 10 days) and it came back the result as normal. But i read, and realise I have a retroverted uterus and I see on forums the retroverted uterus is difficult to get pregnant and dangerous too if pregnant. Not sure if it's true though as some I saw they said its fine.

I will go and buy a clearblue digital pregnancy kit later and test it again, then I will see whether should I go to the GP. *Pray hard*

Thanks for all of your support! :)

I hope its a definite positive too, don't want to let my hopes too high cos i am having stomach cramps on and off and feels really like menses is coming anytime soon.

Previously I did went for ultrasound scan (cos my menses was flowing non stop for 10 days) and it came back the result as normal. But i read, and realise I have a retroverted uterus and I see on forums the retroverted uterus is difficult to get pregnant and dangerous too if pregnant. Not sure if it's true though as some I saw they said its fine.

I will go and buy a clearblue digital pregnancy kit later and test it again, then I will see whether should I go to the GP. *Pray hard*

All the best to you and hope for you that it is a confirmed good news!
Thanks for the baby dust!

Hi Ladies,

Been so long more than a year plus still here in this thread.
Tired of TTC for #2.
Seems like baby luck is not with me.
Tons of hugs whitewindy

How about fertility doctor or BBT I'm sure you have done that... maybe you don't focus and ttc without focusing on ttc?

Hmmmm menses arrived on Monday afternoon. Mild flow. Yesterday was heavy then today already brown discharge and no more red. Last month also the same thing.... bad????

Looked like it's positive but for a better piece of mind, u can test again next few days.

I have a retroverted uterus as well but my gynae didn't mention that it will be dangerous if pregnant. In fact, I managed to give birth naturally to my #1 so it should be fine, dun worry!

Looked like it's positive but for a better piece of mind, u can test again next few days.

I have a retroverted uterus as well but my gynae didn't mention that it will be dangerous if pregnant. In fact, I managed to give birth naturally to my #1 so it should be fine, dun worry!

4 days seems normal..

Ur usual cycle how many days?
Before I went off the pill, it drags over 5-6 days.

Then it lasted for 6-7 days for 2 months then last mth and this mth is red bleeding for 1 day only. IMF but like today 3rd day. Only 1 panty liner for some discharge

Before I went off the pill, it drags over 5-6 days.

Then it lasted for 6-7 days for 2 months then last mth and this mth is red bleeding for 1 day only. IMF but like today 3rd day. Only 1 panty liner for some discharge

Red bleeding for 1 day? Is that normal? I thought usually at least 3-4 days of red bleeding and then 1-2 days of brown blood? Did you check with your gynae for this?

Hello e200, hows yr review..hope all is well n good news soon. best wishes to all of us here.

Hi, dr increase my dose from 2 pills to 3 pills but need to start next cycle..
Meanwhile, He also suggest on e O day wan me go bk n scan e eggs see if it ok to BD anot.. hope this cycle n success...

@ttcing May I ask when u r pregnant with ur #1 when are you able to see baby heartbeat and the fetus?
I brought the clearblue digital kit yesterday and it came out pregnant (1-2 weeks) means i conceived approx 1-2 weeks ago baby shld be 3-4 weeks?

So i went to the GP and wanted to take a blood test to confirm but surprisingly the clinic do ultrasound as well. Doctor said, by calculating my period (1st day of last menses is 8 June) it should be 6 weeks.

She did a scan and saw my tilted uterus but could not manage to find any water bag or fetus but saw a cyst. :(
And she mentioned either I have to wait another 2 weeks if not she suspect it's a ectopic pregnancy. :'(
I don't even want to think about it. I really hope bb is fine and pray hard. But currently doctor is giving me folic acid medicine to eat first.

Hi snowgirl22,

I saw my baby's heart beat ard 6 weeks plus 3 days. But different people have different symptoms so dun think too much.

@ttcing May I ask when u r pregnant with ur #1 when are you able to see baby heartbeat and the fetus?
I brought the clearblue digital kit yesterday and it came out pregnant (1-2 weeks) means i conceived approx 1-2 weeks ago baby shld be 3-4 weeks?

So i went to the GP and wanted to take a blood test to confirm but surprisingly the clinic do ultrasound as well. Doctor said, by calculating my period (1st day of last menses is 8 June) it should be 6 weeks.

She did a scan and saw my tilted uterus but could not manage to find any water bag or fetus but saw a cyst. :(
And she mentioned either I have to wait another 2 weeks if not she suspect it's a ectopic pregnancy. :'(
I don't even want to think about it. I really hope bb is fine and pray hard. But currently doctor is giving me folic acid medicine to eat first.

Hi @Snowgirl22 my last period was 2 June, when I last went for the scan on tuesday, only managed to see the sac and the gynae thinks it's only 5 weeks even though if you do the math, it should be like 6 weeks already. Don't worry yet ya, give the sac some time to develop. When I went for my 1st scan a week prior.. can see anything at all..

Dpo 11 is still kinda early. Wait for a few days more.
I know that feeling, waiting is frustrating.

Good luck! :)
Hey babe if ur menses is irregular then u might not even be 6 weeks. I suggest u go to a Gynae. I went thru a ectopic. By the way, ectopic is not just determined by ultrasound.

Think u don't listen to the gp. It doesn't work this way. Have to go through blood tests a few times to look at hcg levels etc.

Don't scare urself. Jia you pls go see Gynae in 2 weeks.

Snow I saw my bb's hb at 6 wks, and that occurred about 2 weeks after I got "2 to 3 weeks" pregnant on clearblue. since ur clearblue result is 1 to 2 weeks u may need to wait a while before u can see hb cos bb is very tiny now. In the meantime don't carry heavy loads, rest well and take ur folic acid diligently

[QU OTE="yoshi_trying, post: 7280252, member: 167567"]By the way, I'm using a digital thermometer. Is that good enough for taking BBT?[/QUOTE]need a bbt thermometer. 2 decimal points at the back.

Hihi is any sista is going to give out their appointment with TSB next week? My appointment with her was on 15th Jul, due to in hospital for the whole morning till afternoon, I've missed out my appointment, need to see her urgently, called to her clinic at NUH on 17th to try my luck see whether can they slot me in, TSB called me back and she just turned me off, very sad. if any sista is giving up their slot, do pm me. TIA

Back