2WW - for those TTC-ing

Hi i been reading all your post silently n wish to join u guys.

i seeing Dr Tan Yew Ghee and was put on medication(clomid) for 3mths.. i also hv PCOS but Dr say is not so serious so no need to be on medication for PCOS.

this mth is the 2nd mth on medication.. due date will be tomorrow(16 Jul) but today i having 2 browish spot. i tested using clear blue today but was negative.. is it too early to test cos not even due yet. have been trying for 1 yrs before seeing Dr so quite anxious..

dear sisters, tks for sharing the tips!!! I didnt remove the seed from the red dates cos I didnt know beforehand this morning. But after drinking for the whole of today, wow I really can feel the "heat" in me ah!!! Think I am the heaty type plus I woke up super early today so I probably gonna turn "heaty" & having headache soon. Anyway I probably will stop tomorrow and observe how. So glad to hear from all of you!!! <<muack muack>>

i was drinking the longan red dates every weekday (or almost) for the past few mths (since dec or was it nov 2013?)... recently stopped cos i tink it makes me nauseous.

Hi i been reading all your post silently n wish to join u guys.

i seeing Dr Tan Yew Ghee and was put on medication(clomid) for 3mths.. i also hv PCOS but Dr say is not so serious so no need to be on medication for PCOS.

this mth is the 2nd mth on medication.. due date will be tomorrow(16 Jul) but today i having 2 browish spot. i tested using clear blue today but was negative.. is it too early to test cos not even due yet. have been trying for 1 yrs before seeing Dr so quite anxious..
hi e200..what is clomid for?

yup yup right.. it was THAT day!! i tot e opk is kidding me! and dark for 3 days!!! tdy at CD57 3DPO
see my CD oso wanna faint right... did blood test in May and gynae said i no O. did V scan in June, gynae said no appealing, no O, and wanted to give me pills for AF. Luckily i believe in myself, didnt take any pills (very anti to pills n med) ... now i just hope my boobs continue to sore... my nipples continue to sore... as sore as possible and don stop... LOLx
oh and one last thing, temp continue to stay high high, as high as possible but NOT FEVER ah..

hahah your post makes me laff ler Emily! but really happy for u!!! fingers crossed!

hi e200..what is clomid for?
clomid is to help PCOS diagnosed ppl to have a proper ovulation....

Blackmores conceive well gold 21 tablet + 21 capsules to give away, expiring Sept '14.
PM your address to post to you if keen.

Grace.. I m the heaty type... But tcm says ur body heaty but u hv cooling tummy, no links... The red dates water r to warm my tummy... So i guai guai listen and drink lor... At first didnt remove red dates seed, wolfberries and put longan next day my throat dry... So aft tat i jus hv wolfberries with seedless red dates... Surprisingly, no dry throats so i jus continue thru..

hihi ladies...

i juz found tat i have 3 more HPTs expiring in jan/2015 to give away.
whoever wan can PM. will give to the first lady tat PM me... :)

Grace.. I m the heaty type... But tcm says ur body heaty but u hv cooling tummy, no links... The red dates water r to warm my tummy... So i guai guai listen and drink lor... At first didnt remove red dates seed, wolfberries and put longan next day my throat dry... So aft tat i jus hv wolfberries with seedless red dates... Surprisingly, no dry throats so i jus continue thru..

@Iwanbaby oh no lah....the tcm just say my body is heaty, she din say anything about my tummy. Maybe it's too fat for her to see haha..

morning ladies...

AF visit me today.. sian.. have to start all over again..

going to see my gynea this fri for review after 2mth on clomid.. u all think i shld defer to 2 weeks later? review plus scan if i O anot..

Hi ladies,
anybody saw Dr Su from Fu Nan at Bukit Batok? Planning to see her this Fri evening? For ladies who saw her, she usually prescribe medicine or do acupuncture?

Thanks.

Hi ladies,
anybody saw Dr Su from Fu Nan at Bukit Batok? Planning to see her this Fri evening? For ladies who saw her, she usually prescribe medicine or do acupuncture?

Thanks.
fri evening is super crowded, if can go on sat morning or afternoon. the queue is long but as not as long as the fri ones.

she will prescribe meds I ddint ask her abt acupuncture before.

Hi ladies,

Thanks.
I see her now since mid June. I normally see her on Fri evening and reach around 6pm. What time u plan to see her? if after 6.30 will be crowded. Is this ur first time? Med is powder type.

fri evening is super crowded, if can go on sat morning or afternoon. the queue is long but as not as long as the fri ones.

she will prescribe meds I ddint ask her abt acupuncture before.
hopeful, sat is only afternoon right? I went once before 1.30pm but many ppl waiting already.

OMG! I have 2 pimple outbreaks after taking 800ml of red dates water. On the other hand, I feel more energised despite I woke up super early & slept late last night. Usually I would feel like a "dead fish" if I didnt rest well the day before. Think I also have a heaty body & cold tummy bah. My mum say better not to sit on the cold floor but I need to play with my boy sometimes & I do not use carpet at home since I have a dog. Is it true that sitting too long on the floor will dampen our tummy/abdomen? Does anyone heard of such thing before?

hopeful, sat is only afternoon right? I went once before 1.30pm but many ppl waiting already.
pai seh I cannot rem. haven't seen her since I bfp. but I went sat afternoon before less crowded than fri night. also take number then go west mall walk walk,. 1.5 hrs later come back just nice.

crying my eyes out.... AF reported on time today........ like why is it so hard

hush hush Yoshi... Dun be sad...
I know how it feels because ever since trying, every AF reports, I also feel very sad and it is only a matter of hours before I had a big cry every cycle.
At least AF reported on time means it is punctual...
Mine not even punctual in the first place.. always false hopes..
I also feeling AF coming... Sigh...

hush hush Yoshi... Dun be sad...
I know how it feels because ever since trying, every AF reports, I also feel very sad and it is only a matter of hours before I had a big cry every cycle.
At least AF reported on time means it is punctual...
Mine not even punctual in the first place.. always false hopes..
I also feeling AF coming... Sigh...

it is such a long wait to know if negative or not.... yesterday was CD28 and bang on time today AF reported...

it is such a long wait to know if negative or not.... yesterday was CD28 and bang on time today AF reported...

Yah, it is definitely a painful wait, 2WW...
Cry out all you want and indulge in something that make you happy, for today.
If it helps, usually my cycles are at least 30+ days so I understand how painful it is to wait very long... Sigh.

I am just waiting for AF to come now because I think I did not O this cycle, based on my BBT... :(

Yah, it is definitely a painful wait, 2WW...
Cry out all you want and indulge in something that make you happy, for today.
If it helps, usually my cycles are at least 30+ days so I understand how painful it is to wait very long... Sigh.

I am just waiting for AF to come now because I think I did not O this cycle, based on my BBT... :(

Cried until I need to nap... came home. no mood to work. :(

So for BBT, have to track every morning before leaving the bed?

But your OPK had dark lines?

BBT have to take first thing after you open your eyes, on your bed. i put the thermometer beside me before i sleep.

I don't encourage bbt. I've done it for a year and although it does shed some info, it's not worth the stress. Yes bbt is a stressful affair. And the last thing we want is inject more stress. Why not consider seeing a fertility doc and see what she can help you in that dept?

Hug hug... after you nap, you will feel better.
Usually I cried le, eyes swollen swollen then sleep le, will feel better, at least more recharged.

Last cycle I did not do BBT, I had dark lines on my OPK.
But this cycle, I did not get dark lines... :(
Yah, BBT is take the first thing you opened your eyes, without even talking or getting out of the bed.

I see her now since mid June. I normally see her on Fri evening and reach around 6pm. What time u plan to see her? if after 6.30 will be crowded. Is this ur first time? Med is powder type.
Yes, it's my first time. Guess the waiting time is similar to Dr Zou about 2-3 hrs. It's more convenient for me to see her on Fri evening as Sat afternoon is out for me. How long does her medicine last so that we don't need to see her so frequently? Thanks ya.

Yes, it's my first time. Guess the waiting time is similar to Dr Zou about 2-3 hrs. It's more convenient for me to see her on Fri evening as Sat afternoon is out for me. How long does her medicine last so that we don't need to see her so frequently? Thanks ya.
I also see her. Nowadays I go on weekdays when I on leave... very very fast. If not u go sun morning also acceptable I wait maybe 1 hr plus... The max she give me is 12 days worth. I ever ask her before to give me 3 weeks worth cuz I told her I not free to go so often. She only did it once but seems that's not her usual practice. Anw now I just see her once a mth cuz her meds very heaty, I eat too long will get mouth ulcer.

Last cycle I did not do BBT, I had dark lines on my OPK.
But this cycle, I did not get dark lines... :(
Yah, BBT is take the first thing you opened your eyes, without even talking or getting out of the bed.

I did get the dark lines on CD11 and CD12 but only managed to BD on CD13 and CD14 :( maybe that's why. Missed it..... :(:(

I don't encourage bbt. I've done it for a year and although it does shed some info, it's not worth the stress. Yes bbt is a stressful affair. And the last thing we want is inject more stress. Why not consider seeing a fertility doc and see what she can help you in that dept?

i have been trying since April.... i Dont know if it is a bit early to see one now?

Ic, I first time go see her wait even longer on tues morning, reach at 9 and managed to see her at 11am. after that I see her on fri night which is reach at 6pm and got my turn on 7pm or plus. after get number, u can go to coffee shop nearby to have dinner then come back to see whether ur turn already or not. first time she gave me 1 week med, after that she gave me med for 2 weeks. I see her once in 2 weeks now.

i have been trying since April.... i Dont know if it is a bit early to see one now?
yoshi. dun be disappointed.
jia you.... tink mayb u can try til end tis yr. if no news then can c gynae to check.

avg normal ppl, need ard 1yr to conceive. if actively try. if 1yr no news, can go c gynae to check.

i did not try actively but on off try for 3yrs plus no news. but when really start. i went to c gynae for check. n til i get preg, took me ard 1yr. but i got PCOS so more difficult to get preg.

I did get the dark lines on CD11 and CD12 but only managed to BD on CD13 and CD14 :( maybe that's why. Missed it..... :(:(

Ya, I think you missed it.. the moment you test dark lines, do on that day and the following 2-3 days to cover bases.
I think if you are okie with waiting, can just wait for awhile then check. Somemore your AF is very punctual.
Is this your no. 1? If you have had kids before then it should be fine... don't give yourself too much stress. :)

How old are you? And you just started so go easy on yourself.

However I feel it's also good to go for a check with a trusted doc. Although I have bfped before, I was being checked I have a partial blocked right tube. Blocked tubes are something not felt so only a check can detect that.

I mean if you like to progress with a clear report, that might help save some time.

Back