Preggie Friends Since 2003

Hi Mummies,

Cla checking in here... :p

Stylo/Chris/Trans,

Actually we started to ask matt lots of why 'cos we find that he din ask us any 'why'. And he will give 'becos.....' and recently he started w 'ying1 wei4....'!!! and of course the so call reasons are funny stuff.... :p

Stylo/Trans,

so many movies, nowaday din like to stay in cinema to watch moive. But i wan to watch 'The Queen', got to wait for the DVD

Preggie,

Joey has potential to be a lawyer, very ya jian zhui li! and will be a outstanding one...
happy.gif

Hi Mummies,

Cla checking in here... :p

Stylo/Chris/Trans,

Actually we started to ask matt lots of why 'cos we find that he din ask us any 'why'. And he will give 'becos.....' and recently he started w 'ying1 wei4....'!!! and of course the so call reasons are funny stuff.... :p

Stylo/Trans,

so many movies, nowaday din like to stay in cinema to watch moive. But i wan to watch 'The Queen', got to wait for the DVD

Preggie,

Joey has potential to be a lawyer, very ya jian zhui li! and will be a outstanding one...
happy.gif

Hi StyloBB, Trans,

Yesterday, i was talking to a colleague and i said "huh? why?", it suddenly dawned upon me that "huh? why?" is like my pet phrase and joey has been mimicking me!

Last night, i turned on Discovery channel coz there's a show abt Nile crocodile and i know joey will be interested... but it's damm gory one... with crocodile eating zebras, and big birds eating up baby crocodiles....

i decided to change channel when joey told me with tears in her eyes "Oh no! why did the bird eat up the baby crocodile?? The mommy and daddy crocodile will be so sad...." Hmm... guess discovery channel not so suitable for young children huh?

Hi Cla,

Lawyer??? dun wan la... i dun wan to lose to her when we quarrel next time.

Hi StyloBB, Trans,

Yesterday, i was talking to a colleague and i said "huh? why?", it suddenly dawned upon me that "huh? why?" is like my pet phrase and joey has been mimicking me!

Last night, i turned on Discovery channel coz there's a show abt Nile crocodile and i know joey will be interested... but it's damm gory one... with crocodile eating zebras, and big birds eating up baby crocodiles....

i decided to change channel when joey told me with tears in her eyes "Oh no! why did the bird eat up the baby crocodile?? The mommy and daddy crocodile will be so sad...." Hmm... guess discovery channel not so suitable for young children huh?

Hi Cla,

Lawyer??? dun wan la... i dun wan to lose to her when we quarrel next time.

m2bagain
Nice weather in HK, now here is so humid and hot..

hong
Yeah, Joel sick again with cough and slight running nose, bought him to GP yesterday night. I think so some of the children at the school are also having cough. Like what you mention, if possible caregiver shouldn't bring a sick child to school esp in aircon environment. Now I let Joel bring bread to school instead of taking the food they provide.

Now the current term is ending soon, and now thinking whether to let Joel continue another term or not. My mum was suggesting to stop, seeing Joel consistently sick since started school, maybe to restart him again in another school next year instead.

You have a big harvest from MidValley... shop till drop... hee hee
happy.gif

m2bagain
Nice weather in HK, now here is so humid and hot..

hong
Yeah, Joel sick again with cough and slight running nose, bought him to GP yesterday night. I think so some of the children at the school are also having cough. Like what you mention, if possible caregiver shouldn't bring a sick child to school esp in aircon environment. Now I let Joel bring bread to school instead of taking the food they provide.

Now the current term is ending soon, and now thinking whether to let Joel continue another term or not. My mum was suggesting to stop, seeing Joel consistently sick since started school, maybe to restart him again in another school next year instead.

You have a big harvest from MidValley... shop till drop... hee hee
happy.gif

Hi all,

Stylo,
i dun like war movie as well. Law is like Ken can rewatch the same war movies for many times cos he really want to hear every word that the soldiers said. hahaha... he wanted to understand the story fully and i hate watching DVD with him cos he will ask me pause if he dun understand one part and ask me to return to the previous scene.

Preggie,
Joey is so cute... hahhaa..
Janelle like to ask me how does certain object call in English.

Jas,
hmmmm.. if u stop now then u have to start Joel all over again? Stop till next yr ah? Or may be find a school that has no Aircon?

Tran,
i was watching "The Death Note" yesterday. The main actor is quite handsome.

Mummies,
MIL just told me Janelle fell down from cycling in school today. Dun know how serious yet cos i got to come back to work after course.

Hi all,

Stylo,
i dun like war movie as well. Law is like Ken can rewatch the same war movies for many times cos he really want to hear every word that the soldiers said. hahaha... he wanted to understand the story fully and i hate watching DVD with him cos he will ask me pause if he dun understand one part and ask me to return to the previous scene.

Preggie,
Joey is so cute... hahhaa..
Janelle like to ask me how does certain object call in English.

Jas,
hmmmm.. if u stop now then u have to start Joel all over again? Stop till next yr ah? Or may be find a school that has no Aircon?

Tran,
i was watching "The Death Note" yesterday. The main actor is quite handsome.

Mummies,
MIL just told me Janelle fell down from cycling in school today. Dun know how serious yet cos i got to come back to work after course.

Hong,

Which male actor? Light or 'L'? I tink 'L' is better looking. Light has such big flat face, I think he is from a Japanese boy band.

I tink e fall shouldn't be very serious lah. If serious, she would hv asked u or Law to go hm liao. I dunno abt your MIL but my mom won't call me unless its sthg dat needs my immed attention.

Hong,

Which male actor? Light or 'L'? I tink 'L' is better looking. Light has such big flat face, I think he is from a Japanese boy band.

I tink e fall shouldn't be very serious lah. If serious, she would hv asked u or Law to go hm liao. I dunno abt your MIL but my mom won't call me unless its sthg dat needs my immed attention.

Trans,
the main actor lor. His name is "Yue" in the show. I cannot believe he kill his own gf leh. I didnt watch the whole movie. Why he kill his gf leh? I find him pretty clever, hide the death note in the potatoe chip packet.

I called to inform my MIL that i will fetch Janelle slightly later tonite cos both of us need to work late. She then informed me abt the fall. I think she probably told Law. She dun really call me unless urgent or need me to make decision.

She told me there is cut, on the mouth somemore. I really wonder how she fell. Last rd she got bruises from cycling at school.

Trans,
the main actor lor. His name is "Yue" in the show. I cannot believe he kill his own gf leh. I didnt watch the whole movie. Why he kill his gf leh? I find him pretty clever, hide the death note in the potatoe chip packet.

I called to inform my MIL that i will fetch Janelle slightly later tonite cos both of us need to work late. She then informed me abt the fall. I think she probably told Law. She dun really call me unless urgent or need me to make decision.

She told me there is cut, on the mouth somemore. I really wonder how she fell. Last rd she got bruises from cycling at school.

trans
I don't watch horror flicks anymore cos I hv a vivid memory and strong visual power.. haha... no good for me cos a certain scene wl keep playing and playing.. anyway I stop watching lah.
Is the Ring scary? I rmbr someone dared not watch tv after that....

Just read that due to the Academy Awards, The Departed and Pan's Labyrinth wl be shown again.. I like the latter...

preggie
Yah they catch what we say and imitate.

Wah, the Discovery channel so violent leh.. how to explain the eating/killing to a tod ???

chris
The "why" qstns v difficult to answer leh..

cla
Hah? U mean Matt doesn't ask why?? But he does make remarks right...

cherly
My first attempt at taking chara just now was ok, she was ok, drank her milk and KO on my bed quite fast.. maybe both she and julien are tired, cos julien also slept quite fast.

Sounds like ur maid's life quite good..haha.
Stimes I do pity my maid cos handling two is not easy, plus she is ironing our clothes now.. loads of it.. I told her don't hv to do all...

hong
jan cut her mouth? jesse's third toe was kinda stung by bee today... not serious tho, seemed he went to step on a small bee...

U leaving on Friday?

Main actor?? Is it the main one, the one who kills? That one looks a bit girly to me...

War movie... stimes when he is free, he wl rewatch... I leave him alone.. I rmbr once I rewatch a show and he asked me why I am watching, so I 'gently' told him when he watches his, I never qstn him leh... then he tze dong liao, never qstn me...hehe...

trans
I don't watch horror flicks anymore cos I hv a vivid memory and strong visual power.. haha... no good for me cos a certain scene wl keep playing and playing.. anyway I stop watching lah.
Is the Ring scary? I rmbr someone dared not watch tv after that....

Just read that due to the Academy Awards, The Departed and Pan's Labyrinth wl be shown again.. I like the latter...

preggie
Yah they catch what we say and imitate.

Wah, the Discovery channel so violent leh.. how to explain the eating/killing to a tod ???

chris
The "why" qstns v difficult to answer leh..

cla
Hah? U mean Matt doesn't ask why?? But he does make remarks right...

cherly
My first attempt at taking chara just now was ok, she was ok, drank her milk and KO on my bed quite fast.. maybe both she and julien are tired, cos julien also slept quite fast.

Sounds like ur maid's life quite good..haha.
Stimes I do pity my maid cos handling two is not easy, plus she is ironing our clothes now.. loads of it.. I told her don't hv to do all...

hong
jan cut her mouth? jesse's third toe was kinda stung by bee today... not serious tho, seemed he went to step on a small bee...

U leaving on Friday?

Main actor?? Is it the main one, the one who kills? That one looks a bit girly to me...

War movie... stimes when he is free, he wl rewatch... I leave him alone.. I rmbr once I rewatch a show and he asked me why I am watching, so I 'gently' told him when he watches his, I never qstn him leh... then he tze dong liao, never qstn me...hehe...

Good morning mummies.

Hong,

How's Jan?

stylobb,

My maid's life is good here, anyway i got nothing much for her to do at nite, she will arrange her own timing to do the ironing.

Good morning mummies.

Hong,

How's Jan?

stylobb,

My maid's life is good here, anyway i got nothing much for her to do at nite, she will arrange her own timing to do the ironing.

Good Morning Mommies...
Thanks for the well wishes...hope to have a good harvest in HK...

Raine gg for duck tour today w her cc...she is so excited man...

Hi DJD,
We book our 3D/2N package from Resort Travel at $569 and then get my hb's relatives in HK to book the Disneyland Hotel (got discount as they working there)...so it is 4D/3N...

Hi Mommies,
Yap, our kids are really asking alot of questions now...sometimes it come to a point that we have no answers liao...cham...

Hi Hong,
Is Jan ok?

Hi Jas,
Hope Joel gets well soon.

Hi Preggie,
Yahor, think I have not showed Raine's pics for so long liao...she is all grown up already...

Good Morning Mommies...
Thanks for the well wishes...hope to have a good harvest in HK...

Raine gg for duck tour today w her cc...she is so excited man...

Hi DJD,
We book our 3D/2N package from Resort Travel at $569 and then get my hb's relatives in HK to book the Disneyland Hotel (got discount as they working there)...so it is 4D/3N...

Hi Mommies,
Yap, our kids are really asking alot of questions now...sometimes it come to a point that we have no answers liao...cham...

Hi Hong,
Is Jan ok?

Hi Jas,
Hope Joel gets well soon.

Hi Preggie,
Yahor, think I have not showed Raine's pics for so long liao...she is all grown up already...

Morning!

Hong,

How's Jan? Stimes kids forget themselves when they play, and end up wz unexplained bruises.

Death Note - R u referring to this chap? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tatsuya_Fujiwara

No leh, I dun find him good looking, after reading the link I realised I have seen in him the movies 'Battle Royale', he is not from any boy band.

Why he kill his gf? It's part of his plot to distract the police's attention from him cos the detective suspects dat he is the killer. By setting up this plot, he tried to gain trust from the police lor. He is smart, but still can't outsmart 'L' the detective.

Stylobb,

I personally think 'The Ring' is good. One of the best horror flicks I've seen in the past yrs. I enjoy watching 'A Haunting' on Discovery - spooky....

Morning!

Hong,

How's Jan? Stimes kids forget themselves when they play, and end up wz unexplained bruises.

Death Note - R u referring to this chap? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tatsuya_Fujiwara

No leh, I dun find him good looking, after reading the link I realised I have seen in him the movies 'Battle Royale', he is not from any boy band.

Why he kill his gf? It's part of his plot to distract the police's attention from him cos the detective suspects dat he is the killer. By setting up this plot, he tried to gain trust from the police lor. He is smart, but still can't outsmart 'L' the detective.

Stylobb,

I personally think 'The Ring' is good. One of the best horror flicks I've seen in the past yrs. I enjoy watching 'A Haunting' on Discovery - spooky....

good morning mummies!

hong
how's jan? hope nothing serious.

trans/stylo
i too timid for horror flicks, i watched 'the eye' with my eyes closed 90% of the time. hehe

trans/hong
i got a gf so siao over death note, she told she is looking if spore is selling death note notebooks. haha

good morning mummies!

hong
how's jan? hope nothing serious.

trans/stylo
i too timid for horror flicks, i watched 'the eye' with my eyes closed 90% of the time. hehe

trans/hong
i got a gf so siao over death note, she told she is looking if spore is selling death note notebooks. haha

Hi M2B,

How much did you pay per nite stay at Disney Hollywood?

Is $596 inclusive of taxes?

Hi Cherly,

I'm sure your maid will appreciate a good "mom"...

Hi trans,

I like the show "A Haunting" too. Wonder why they go and engage those ghostbusters, coz they can only help you detect ghost but cannot get rid of them.

BTW, how was the food last night? I think they are too busy leh.... the food for my table like sub-standard....

Hi Hong,

Was the cut on Jan's mouth serious?

Today KB went to complain to the principal that they never change the plastic probe for temperature taking.... so unhygenic...

Hi StyloBB,

I thot she's mature enough to understand the concept of a food chain.... but guess i was wrong
sad.gif

Last time they used to have discovery kids every weekend morning.... but now dun have liao.

Hi M2B,

How much did you pay per nite stay at Disney Hollywood?

Is $596 inclusive of taxes?

Hi Cherly,

I'm sure your maid will appreciate a good "mom"...

Hi trans,

I like the show "A Haunting" too. Wonder why they go and engage those ghostbusters, coz they can only help you detect ghost but cannot get rid of them.

BTW, how was the food last night? I think they are too busy leh.... the food for my table like sub-standard....

Hi Hong,

Was the cut on Jan's mouth serious?

Today KB went to complain to the principal that they never change the plastic probe for temperature taking.... so unhygenic...

Hi StyloBB,

I thot she's mature enough to understand the concept of a food chain.... but guess i was wrong
sad.gif

Last time they used to have discovery kids every weekend morning.... but now dun have liao.

Chris,

I oni watched Death Note cos my younger sis is into Anime and Japanese Manga. She told me the plot & I tot it was interesting, so went along wz her.

I rbr your fren, hehe. & I rbr telling u to make sure she doesn't write your name in the Death Note if she's got one.
happy.gif

Preggie,

Thanks for complimenting me so loudly behind me yday hor.

I tot the food was so so too.

'A Haunting' - Yah, stimes the ghosts are not evicted at all. Wat puzzles me is that some family still stay in the hse even though they know its haunted.

Chris,

I oni watched Death Note cos my younger sis is into Anime and Japanese Manga. She told me the plot & I tot it was interesting, so went along wz her.

I rbr your fren, hehe. & I rbr telling u to make sure she doesn't write your name in the Death Note if she's got one.
happy.gif

Preggie,

Thanks for complimenting me so loudly behind me yday hor.

I tot the food was so so too.

'A Haunting' - Yah, stimes the ghosts are not evicted at all. Wat puzzles me is that some family still stay in the hse even though they know its haunted.

Good Morning Mommies...

Me still busy with work. Doing up workplan and budget for FY. Sianz.

Hi Hong,

How is Jan? Is the cut v deep?

Hi Cherly,

Josh is fine and enjoying school. His school had 6 cases of HFMD but luckily none from his class. Hope it doesnt spread though.

How is Charlene taking to Clarence? She likes being a jiejie? My collick was telling me that her 2.5yr old gal is v proud of her 1yr old brother. Everywhere she goes, she will announce: This is my Brother, Ethan..
happy.gif
So sweet. But at home, they have the usual fights. Heh.

M2B,

Have a good trip in HK.
happy.gif

Stylobb,

My hb also has similar movie tastes as Ken. Can rewatch Pearl Habour many times. Buay sianz. Now every nite, Josh will watch Jimmy Neutron DVD!! I am so sick of the show now.

Talking abt kids questions, yesterday we walked past a funeral at the void deck. Josh said: Wow! Wats dat? Party ah?... Aiyoh.. I had to explain the concept of dying then.

Preggie,

Joey has a pretty alert mind. Counters your answers v fast. Hahaha...

Chris,

I saw you today and wave at you leh... Black rite?

Good Morning Mommies...

Me still busy with work. Doing up workplan and budget for FY. Sianz.

Hi Hong,

How is Jan? Is the cut v deep?

Hi Cherly,

Josh is fine and enjoying school. His school had 6 cases of HFMD but luckily none from his class. Hope it doesnt spread though.

How is Charlene taking to Clarence? She likes being a jiejie? My collick was telling me that her 2.5yr old gal is v proud of her 1yr old brother. Everywhere she goes, she will announce: This is my Brother, Ethan..
happy.gif
So sweet. But at home, they have the usual fights. Heh.

M2B,

Have a good trip in HK.
happy.gif

Stylobb,

My hb also has similar movie tastes as Ken. Can rewatch Pearl Habour many times. Buay sianz. Now every nite, Josh will watch Jimmy Neutron DVD!! I am so sick of the show now.

Talking abt kids questions, yesterday we walked past a funeral at the void deck. Josh said: Wow! Wats dat? Party ah?... Aiyoh.. I had to explain the concept of dying then.

Preggie,

Joey has a pretty alert mind. Counters your answers v fast. Hahaha...

Chris,

I saw you today and wave at you leh... Black rite?

trans
so far she din get one yet. hehe heng ah..
i din see any death note merchandise in jpn tho.. not so hot there?

minnie
i was glancing ur direction once in a while to chk if you are there... but tink i glanced at all the wrong moments. hehe

trans
so far she din get one yet. hehe heng ah..
i din see any death note merchandise in jpn tho.. not so hot there?

minnie
i was glancing ur direction once in a while to chk if you are there... but tink i glanced at all the wrong moments. hehe

M2B,

Thanks, will let my sister know and you enjoy yr trip.

Preggie,

I think she appreciate my kindness and she is quite sayang both my children. To me, this is most important.

Minnie,

Charlene is proud to be a jiejie, she is also telling pple, this is her didi and tell pple must call her charlene jiejie, she said she is no longer charlene meimei and don know why JN still call her that way.
She is doing well in her class but these 2 days, she complaint to me, her classmate qiqi pinch her face. I asked her to report to teacher, she said she did but the gal still pinch her. My mum said the teacher knows it and got headache to handle the gal cos charlene is not the only one been bullied by her, so i told charlene this morning to keep a distance from the gal.

M2B,

Thanks, will let my sister know and you enjoy yr trip.

Preggie,

I think she appreciate my kindness and she is quite sayang both my children. To me, this is most important.

Minnie,

Charlene is proud to be a jiejie, she is also telling pple, this is her didi and tell pple must call her charlene jiejie, she said she is no longer charlene meimei and don know why JN still call her that way.
She is doing well in her class but these 2 days, she complaint to me, her classmate qiqi pinch her face. I asked her to report to teacher, she said she did but the gal still pinch her. My mum said the teacher knows it and got headache to handle the gal cos charlene is not the only one been bullied by her, so i told charlene this morning to keep a distance from the gal.

Hi Cherly,

I agree that the most impt factor is that the maid must sayang the child. I can bear with a dirty house as long as my child is well taken care of.

Hi Trans,

I guess some of them have no choice coz they've probably dumped their entire life savings in the house thinking it will be their dream house. To move out or sell away could mean a large financial loss. Guess living with ghosts is better than being homeless.

Your friends were shocked when i complimented you leh... so did they say you blouse very nice?? hahaa

Hi Minnie,

I think she inherited her father's fast talking genes... I know that KB and his dad have the intention to pass on the biz to her next time.. but i shudder at the thought. Too stressful liao.

Hi Cherly,

I agree that the most impt factor is that the maid must sayang the child. I can bear with a dirty house as long as my child is well taken care of.

Hi Trans,

I guess some of them have no choice coz they've probably dumped their entire life savings in the house thinking it will be their dream house. To move out or sell away could mean a large financial loss. Guess living with ghosts is better than being homeless.

Your friends were shocked when i complimented you leh... so did they say you blouse very nice?? hahaa

Hi Minnie,

I think she inherited her father's fast talking genes... I know that KB and his dad have the intention to pass on the biz to her next time.. but i shudder at the thought. Too stressful liao.

Chris,

How come your bus so late nowadays? I tot I would have missed seeing you leowz.

Cherly,

Thats nice to hear abt Charlene being happy to be a Jiejie too.
happy.gif
Aiyoh.. Pinch her face ah? Did other parents complain too? Sometimes I wonder if the child knows that its painful to pinch someone else.

I also agree that the helper must sayang the children and the children like her. Some helpers have no chemistry w kids. Dunno how to interact with them and the kids also dun wan them although the helper spent the most time with them.

Preggie,

Then you cham leow. Imagine all gang up and speak the same language against you. Hehe..

Chris,

How come your bus so late nowadays? I tot I would have missed seeing you leowz.

Cherly,

Thats nice to hear abt Charlene being happy to be a Jiejie too.
happy.gif
Aiyoh.. Pinch her face ah? Did other parents complain too? Sometimes I wonder if the child knows that its painful to pinch someone else.

I also agree that the helper must sayang the children and the children like her. Some helpers have no chemistry w kids. Dunno how to interact with them and the kids also dun wan them although the helper spent the most time with them.

Preggie,

Then you cham leow. Imagine all gang up and speak the same language against you. Hehe..

minnie
nowadays its a new driver. come at 8.10am or later. today next bus reached office ard 9am.. luckily i managed to get on the 1st one otherwise will be late.

minnie
nowadays its a new driver. come at 8.10am or later. today next bus reached office ard 9am.. luckily i managed to get on the 1st one otherwise will be late.

Hi Mummies,

Today quite quiet here.

Stylo,

Ya, Matt doesn't ask 'why'. Nowadays he like to test us by asking 'what's that?' and if we tell him correctly, he will say 'yes'. If he looks at us w his big eyes, then he really don know what is that. Does that counts to be asking 'why'? Maybe we need to explore more things with him.

Nowadays, I will get him to repeat after me when i read stories with him and he can actually remember some of the parts and read them himself. But have to read the same books again and again.

Hong,

How's Jan? hope is not a big cut.

DJD,

Gd to hear that u got a gd maid, that's very impt, esp after reading all the horror stories in other thread.

Hee, very soon Charlene and Clarence can play together liao
happy.gif

Hi Mummies,

Today quite quiet here.

Stylo,

Ya, Matt doesn't ask 'why'. Nowadays he like to test us by asking 'what's that?' and if we tell him correctly, he will say 'yes'. If he looks at us w his big eyes, then he really don know what is that. Does that counts to be asking 'why'? Maybe we need to explore more things with him.

Nowadays, I will get him to repeat after me when i read stories with him and he can actually remember some of the parts and read them himself. But have to read the same books again and again.

Hong,

How's Jan? hope is not a big cut.

DJD,

Gd to hear that u got a gd maid, that's very impt, esp after reading all the horror stories in other thread.

Hee, very soon Charlene and Clarence can play together liao
happy.gif

Hi Mummies

trans
What is "A Haunting"??? Documentary?
My sil said "Dark Water" was scary too.
Did u watch "Red Candy" ... I watched on the plane but I don't understand leh... is something about hp ringing the victim....
I also watched Battle Royale!!!!! haha....

chris
I know u scared-ty cat....

m2b
Yah, can show Raine's pic?? Think she must hv grown up a lot.....

preggie
Actually I wonder how much do they understand when they watch more adult content type of shows... ie violence, that kind....

I also agree that the maid /caregiver shud love the kids.... can see my maid also sayang the gals....

minnie
U are busier at festive periods hor....

Not easy to explain death to kids.

Ur hb also like that ah?? Haha.. it doesn't bother me.. just let him watch lor.
jesse's still watching Cars.. haiz...

cla
OIC...just keep talking to him, that shud help..

cherly
Talking abt maids, my maid is going back to Phil soon. Her sister is coming to take over. Maid's hb kept pestering her to go back so no choice.. think she doesn't really wanna leave S'pore..

Hi Mummies

trans
What is "A Haunting"??? Documentary?
My sil said "Dark Water" was scary too.
Did u watch "Red Candy" ... I watched on the plane but I don't understand leh... is something about hp ringing the victim....
I also watched Battle Royale!!!!! haha....

chris
I know u scared-ty cat....

m2b
Yah, can show Raine's pic?? Think she must hv grown up a lot.....

preggie
Actually I wonder how much do they understand when they watch more adult content type of shows... ie violence, that kind....

I also agree that the maid /caregiver shud love the kids.... can see my maid also sayang the gals....

minnie
U are busier at festive periods hor....

Not easy to explain death to kids.

Ur hb also like that ah?? Haha.. it doesn't bother me.. just let him watch lor.
jesse's still watching Cars.. haiz...

cla
OIC...just keep talking to him, that shud help..

cherly
Talking abt maids, my maid is going back to Phil soon. Her sister is coming to take over. Maid's hb kept pestering her to go back so no choice.. think she doesn't really wanna leave S'pore..

good morning mummies!

stylo
wanna watch a movie tonite... any rec? suggested 'pursuit of happiness' to pf but now thinking dun feel like watching a sad movie...

good morning mummies!

stylo
wanna watch a movie tonite... any rec? suggested 'pursuit of happiness' to pf but now thinking dun feel like watching a sad movie...

Gd morning mommies,

Today must be BLACK FRIDAY for me.... the first thing that went wrong this morning was i broke my waterbottle while trying to tug joey along to the carpark, the whole plastic bottle shattered into pieces.... then, dunno what button i pressed, my car's immobilizer kicked in and i can't start the car! The alarm went off and we kena couped in the car while i tried to figure how to deactivate the stupid immobilizer.... and as a result, i was very late for work
sad.gif

Wonder what's the next suay thing that will happen to me today! haiizz.. i'm a firm believer that suay things will happen 3 times before it stops
sad.gif

Gd morning mommies,

Today must be BLACK FRIDAY for me.... the first thing that went wrong this morning was i broke my waterbottle while trying to tug joey along to the carpark, the whole plastic bottle shattered into pieces.... then, dunno what button i pressed, my car's immobilizer kicked in and i can't start the car! The alarm went off and we kena couped in the car while i tried to figure how to deactivate the stupid immobilizer.... and as a result, i was very late for work
sad.gif

Wonder what's the next suay thing that will happen to me today! haiizz.. i'm a firm believer that suay things will happen 3 times before it stops
sad.gif

Back