2WW - for those TTC-ing

Hi morning ladies!

I just tested this morning. I got my BFP. :)
Will be using the clearblue just to be sure.

Congrats!!!

can I know when did you test? on DPO?

don't worry about spotting, i had that for #1 too. dr can give you an tai med for it. :)

I find best to stop opk after you have found it to be positive. Don't stress on the peeing anymore :p

The +ve to -ve doesn't always mean you have ovulated. It just means the surge is over. It's two different things. That's why I find no point opk after a +ve.

Just enjoy the bd 2-3x after the positive and let nature works it's course already. Having said that, it's also just as important to bd before your positive. We know the soldiers can live for days and linger near your ovaries. That was how I got my first bfp.
I agree... I used the opk for 2 weeks I already damn stressed. Felt so much better to just enjoy bd-ing 2-3x a week as as and when we felt like it!! and this was how i bfp-ed too.

Hello ladies! I'm back again! Been reading silently.

Anyway, finally i've tried the cheaper ovulation test strips! Haha! To me, it was so exciting to use the strips! And because it's cheaper, i've been testing twice a day.

Just wanna clarify sth : I remember some of you said that we should see the OPK turn from negative (faint) to positive (as dark as control line), and then negative (faint or no more line) right? I caught mine like that. When it turned negative the last time, did it mean I have already ovulated OR ovulating then?
Today is my CD12. I tested with OPK on CD9 morning, CD9 night, CD10 morning, CD10 night and CD11 night (last night). The line was as dark as control line on CD10 night but very very very faint on CD11 night. Means what? I ovulated sometime between CD10 night to CD11 night?

Anyway, I BD on CD6 (more for fun. Haha.), CD9 and CD11. Felt cramps in my womb area yesterday (CD11) and it was more unbearable during BD. Hope HB's soldiers caught my egg! Should I BD again tonight just to be safe?

I always feel the cramp when I am going to ovulate and plus I will have ECMW which is a super good indicator.

Maybe it is true...
that OPK and BBT does cause more stress..
I definitely feel much less happier since I embark on the journey of ttc-ing...
Seeing that so many ladies here can 'accident' and conceive.. I seriously think maybe I am infertile afterall.. Sigh..
And I feel all these stress really add up.. the more you wan, the more you won't be given. At least for my case.

Don't be.. your time will come ok. I am like you also. Feel so stressed about the whole TTC thing.

Ended up I just throw everything away and just bd frequently. Part of the reason was we abstain from sex as I was spotting after my MC for close to a mth. Then after everything clear, hahha we bd like mad and kena that mth. Its quite amazing coz I din raise my legs, wash myself straight after. Then me and my hub joke that it must be a strong soldier.

I know its not easy, but remember to keep your relationship in check too, yah. Cheer up

@Piggling don't despair. Maybe we should take tips from @gammahedging ;) 2-3x a week and not just during that period :p
Ya, that is my plan too but sometimes just too tired to keep up with it... My husband works late.. so sometimes he can reach home like 9+.. By the time he have dinner... I am almost asleep... And I don't think I am easily aroused also... :(

Don't be.. your time will come ok. I am like you also. Feel so stressed about the whole TTC thing.

Ended up I just throw everything away and just bd frequently. Part of the reason was we abstain from sex as I was spotting after my MC for close to a mth. Then after everything clear, hahha we bd like mad and kena that mth. Its quite amazing coz I din raise my legs, wash myself straight after. Then me and my hub joke that it must be a strong soldier.

I know its not easy, but remember to keep your relationship in check too, yah. Cheer up

My relationship with my husband is quite good and I know he dotes on me a lot.. He also told me before that it is okie if we don't have kids and just being happy with each other.
It is actually this ttc-ing journey that is doing more damage than good... Sigh.

Even though I have only been actively trying for a few cycles, we have been married for 1+ yrs and we did not use contraceptives but still, no accidents happened (we tried to avoid some dates generally) coupled with these few cycles of trying... I kind of gather that it won't be easy for me..

I think after this cycle ends, I am going to stop all the BBT, OPK and throw everything away and stop trying... too emotionally draining...

It is like the whole mind is on ttc-ing.. can really turn crazy.

Actually odds of getting pregnant are slim anyway, we only have 12 month in a yr, which is 12 chances.
To have the soldier meet the egg is also a challenge.

I feel Bding more will be better. haha

Actually was lucky this year as my hub was excused from his duties (he is a SAF regular) as he is waiting for some health examination, so he more relax got more time to rest. I was eagar. And bam... ahaha we bding as much as we could.

I think tiredness play a part too, last yr my hub was very stress, he can't perform at time, we bd also lesser. :p

I always take cold drinks but menses are regular.... 2WW is such a torture
yoshi, no good. better cut down :)

u know what i'd say?1 good capable daughter wins 10 useless bum sons. simple as that. and be an influential woman like Michelle Obama, Hilary Clinton, Christine Lagarde, Ho Ching, not good meh???? They are better than a lot of guys out there for god's sake
very true. i oso prefer daughters. cos daughers are e best, will tc of u. son usu will not be so sensitive n sweet. usu will listen to wife

it cld have been the brand of oral contraceptives.. :) i tink it's a matter of trying out a few brands cos they have a diff amt of ethinyl estradiol (the oestrogen component) and diff kinds of progestin (e.g. norethinedrone which is 1st generation, to desogestrel which is 3rd gen.)
wah very chiam lei. i don understand :rolleyes:

I also agree that TSB is very insensitive to comment on Emily's husband like this. Even if sperms not healthy, is not his choice, nobody want ourselves to be sick. As a doctor, she should be humble and understanding towards her patients. If she cannt cope, then she should not take in so many patients, end up PMS and insult them.
Emily, I really feel sorry for you and your husband. I know it must have been hard on him as well. If she insults my husband, I think I will scold her.. LOL... Makes me think twice about visiting TSB.

Emily, jia you! You see, so many sisters coming in and suggesting different TCM for you. You will see the light at the end of the tunnel 1!
thanks piggling... ya lor. very hurtful hor. haiz..

Nope. Only accupunture nearing O. I'm very very scared of needles. TTC changed my life. LoL!
yup i heard it is good too. but tat time dare not try.. so nv go for it. some more must find the right tcm

Hi ladies, need some advice.. I'm on CD29 now, no idea when I ovulated or if I even ovulated. My left ovary is polycystic but I always have menses every mth, just that my cycle length may be abt 28-35 days. I usually have discharge all the time but this cycle quite dry and 2 days ago I had a tiny amount of brown discharge like just a drop. Yesterday had another drop of brown discharge and this afternoon, there was like a few drops. I have never experienced this kind of spotting before. Even if I had brown discharge, my menses flow will come like within half an hour or so. No pms cramps till now. My symptoms so far are sore boobs, heartburn, feeling bloated, frequent peeing, tired and sleepy. Should I take HPT tmr or just wait to see if af comes?
did u chart temp??? (BBT ) if yes, u can share here and ladies here may guide u?

Hi ladies, need some advice.. I'm on CD29 now, no idea when I ovulated or if I even ovulated. My left ovary is polycystic but I always have menses every mth, just that my cycle length may be abt 28-35 days. I usually have discharge all the time but this cycle quite dry and 2 days ago I had a tiny amount of brown discharge like just a drop. Yesterday had another drop of brown discharge and this afternoon, there was like a few drops. I have never experienced this kind of spotting before. Even if I had brown discharge, my menses flow will come like within half an hour or so. No pms cramps till now. My symptoms so far are sore boobs, heartburn, feeling bloated, frequent peeing, tired and sleepy. Should I take HPT tmr or just wait to see if af comes?
usually if u missed ur AF like 4 days, u can staart testing liao. in case is preg spotting, u could seek help immediately :)

Actually odds of getting pregnant are slim anyway, we only have 12 month in a yr, which is 12 chances.
To have the soldier meet the egg is also a challenge.

I feel Bding more will be better. haha

Actually was lucky this year as my hub was excused from his duties (he is a SAF regular) as he is waiting for some health examination, so he more relax got more time to rest. I was eagar. And bam... ahaha we bding as much as we could.

I think tiredness play a part too, last yr my hub was very stress, he can't perform at time, we bd also lesser. :p

Ya, somemore I have longer cycles so my chances substantially lower.
I think I am just not the lucky few... So should just accept my fate.
I also think if can relax, really can make a difference. But with the busy working life in Singapore, I think v hard... somemore I feel I give myself a lot of stress...

Thank you ladies!

Jus ended my appt with gynae. Cant see the sac cos too early.. lining is really thick though. Am given Duphaston to support pregnancy. Blood test tdy n Friday to check that pregnancy is indeed moving. Appt next week to find the sac.Haa

Thank you ladies!

Jus ended my appt with gynae. Cant see the sac cos too early.. lining is really thick though. Am given Duphaston to support pregnancy. Blood test tdy n Friday to check that pregnancy is indeed moving. Appt next week to find the sac.Haa

@darbi lining thick is good :) This is very eggciting!! Show us next week :):)

Congrats darbi.

Just to share, i did read that too thick lining is not ideal. There's like an ideal measurement range. Not sure if it's just internet crap. Hee.

Hello everyone...

I am new in this forum but not new to TTC journey. Just a short intro...

I started TTC since last year Oct and was seeing tcm in tanjong pagar. I got BFP in Feb unfortunately bb heartbeat stopped at 10 weeks and din grow from 7 weeks. Did my D&C in March and after 1 cycle we are back trying. I have also changed tcm to Dr tan at clementi. This weekend will be the 1st acupuncture session with him. :)

Been to KKH to test HSG and detailed scan of my uterus. everything cleared. except for blood cyst in my left ovary. Hubby SA will be known this Sat and Dr tan will start his treatment once his SA results are out.

Hopefully we can have more BFP good news here!

Ya, somemore I have longer cycles so my chances substantially lower.
I think I am just not the lucky few... So should just accept my fate.
I also think if can relax, really can make a difference. But with the busy working life in Singapore, I think v hard... somemore I feel I give myself a lot of stress...

Don't say that. Sorry I halfway come into this thread. Did you see any TCM or gynae about ur longer cycles? Anyway to tiao it back to a normal range of 28-30?

Anyway, my friend who have super long cycle also got pregnant. Nothing is impossible yeah.

Medical very advance also. I think we must change our mindset sometimes

Yup I dont google too much as I do see some poor ladies googled like mad and most of the time stuff out there are crappy. Everyone is different.

ya ttc taking urine test and bbt is really stressful. i rmb last mth, june, i woke up 2 hrs earlier than my waking up time to test temp. i didn't plan to wake up so early but i think it is e stress that made me wake up automatically to take bbt. :( i feel like quitting bbt too. but sometimes think it is fun to do so. and oso spent a lot on opk and digital ones. so my hub was saying aft all these used up, no more buying! just BD and BD more. why check this n tat? so i think i shall not buy any more. cos cannot be i nv preg for many yrs and i keep buying e kits, wasting money.

Today tested very very dark opk. and got a shock cos it is really very dark. ytd was like no colour.
had been having creamy lotion-like CM... and i thought i shld be O-ing but dono y din O. temp still low though.. the 1st opk on 9 july, today, was really very dark compared to e 2nd opk on 9 july, today
20140709_092609 e rs.jpg

not good to google too much. hehehe cause u a lot of unnecessary stress. Generally if the doc never say anything I will treat it as normal and ok. doing well and finger cross. hehe
yaya.. darbi... agreed with sunflower.
don go n do too much research or wat. just concentrate feeling happy for ur pregnancy. happy mum = happy beanie :)

Don't say that. Sorry I halfway come into this thread. Did you see any TCM or gynae about ur longer cycles? Anyway to tiao it back to a normal range of 28-30?

Anyway, my friend who have super long cycle also got pregnant. Nothing is impossible yeah.

Medical very advance also. I think we must change our mindset sometimes

What will be, will be... cannot force. :)
I am fine.. just that don't want to pin so much hopes and get myself disappointed again... want to take a backstep and just live my own life.

I am fine.. just that don't want to pin so much hopes and get myself disappointed again... want to take a backstep and just live my own life.

*hug* great attitude!
I also tell myself to let go also. then things happen, although at first not very good la hor, at least my factory open.

Congrats darbi.

Just to share, i did read that too thick lining is not ideal. There's like an ideal measurement range. Not sure if it's just internet crap. Hee.

Oh. But my gynae is not concerned so i also ok. He worry then i worry. I trust him. Hee

Way to go, piggling. I think this mindset is important. Not everything is about ttc.

Oh. But my gynae is not concerned so i also ok. He worry then i worry. I trust him. Hee

@darbi from what I know, my gynae told me if you are preggie, must have sufficient thick blood lining to sustain the beanie. So I believe like you said, your gynae knows and it's a positive sign :) very eggcited for you!!

Congrats darbi!

Tks ladies for ur advice. Unfortunately, my spotting has turned to red and I'm having backache and slight cramping. AF shld come full blown soon I guess.. Sighh

I dont track bbt or use opk.. As it is, I'm always obsessing over my symptoms during 2ww and googling on stuff, so dont want to have additional stress with bbt n opk. I think opk wont be accurate for me oso as I have pcos.

I dunno if i shld go on clomid or whatever meds to help me conceive.. Sianz

Yesterday i went out for dinner at the shopping mall. Then i saw 5 to 6 preggie women within that 1.5 hrs i was there. And i will wonder when i can see my tummy bulging with a baby again. Now my tummy is bulging with fats and there were people who thought i was pregnant. I wish!

Even my #1 also asked me for another sibling when she saw her new baby cousin. And what made me even more anxious to have another kid is that #1 loves carrying her baby cousin. She looked so sisterly when she did that. Now my TTC reason got 1 more - make my #1 happy. Ha. Even my hubby who actually wanted only 2 kids agrees that #1 and #2 are ready to be older siblings.

not good to google too much. hehehe cause u a lot of unnecessary stress. Generally if the doc never say anything I will treat it as normal and ok. doing well and finger cross. hehe

my dr told me last time, dr won't have time to write too much stuffs on the internet. so don't read those nonsense online. but i still read. LoL

Back