2WW - for those TTC-ing

@Emily Tan don't despair. I know of people who have v irregular cycles like 6 mths then have AF once that kind. They also can conceive. As long as no AF at all, there's still a chance. TSB can b quite straightforward de. If you feel you don't like her, you can always change to other tcm. Her med is to tiao your body and if it doesn't help after a while, maybe other tcm can help you better. We are always here for you. This journey can be very cruel, sad and you'll feel alone but many of us here can understand how you feel.

thanks grace. i will probably stop tsb for a while. now waiting for af. after my current cycle failed and AF come i will stop seeing tsb le. by e time i finished her med will be end of july. i will rest for maybe a mth or 2. aft tat, go do hsg first to clear all doubts then take clomid. i set myself a time frame, e 2 mths of rest without any medication, still not preg then i will take clomid from gynae. at tat point of time oso cannot take tcm cos scared will clash.

Emily, hugs. Totally understand what are you going through. My cycles was between 30-50+ days. Saw TSB but no fate with her. I changed to Dr Zou at AMK on my last 50+ days cycle, the very 1st visit she said im suffering from pcos. TSB has never say that to me before.

I saw Dr Zou for 6 months to tiao my body. My cycle become shorter and I see gynae for clomid and jabs. 2 cycles later I got my BFP.

Change to another dr if you don't feel comfortable. Don't let your dr put you down. TTC-ing journey is stressful enough, we don't need more crap from dr. :)
thanks xuer. really grateful u BFP!!! congrats! how many mths now?
can PM me Dr Zou at AMK address? At least it is still consider convenient for me. well i can keep dr zou's contact as a 2nd opnion if aft seeing TSB still no BFP. no choice. no bfp have to keep trying n trying. no matter how many docs i need to see, i will still see. who knows got fate then can get bfp? hahha ok day dream.. is dr zou a lady or a man? TIA :) for me i think tsb med quite ok for me , just tat she quite yaya papaya and many questions not answered when asked.. yes almost 99% no answer. :(
can share with me ur experience with TSB? y u said no fate? thanks. and your story is quite encouraging. very glad u finally had your bfp

Emily, dun be sad from tsb comments.. if u feel uncomfortable with her perhaps u wish to change tcm..
No point gettin sad as it will affect the mood of our body. We hv to stay happy in our life.
Regards to hsg if u wan to do i will suggest u to go for it. It will be a few mins of feelin discomfortable n after that u will be able to do your daily lifestyle..
At least u have it test hv a peace of mind n at least 1 stone lighten from ur heart :)

Most implty dun let all these remarks pull ur mood down! I believe all of us will hv our own bb in our arms soon...

Jiayou!!
thanks rainbow bb... i MUST find courage to go for hsg!!! yes i must!! to clear one big stone off my shoulder! i just hope it is not tat painful cos i heard so many bad remarks, even e gynae oso said painful. if ur tubes are blocked, more painful. if it is like AF cramp, i still can take it. since i always have AF cramps till need to take mc lie on e bed whole day.

Oic.. I feel that you are very emotionally drained le. It sure sounds like you should take a break and relax first before coming back to try again. Rmbr you are not alone, all the ladies here are also fighting our own battles in TTC and 1 day surely we can succeed!
darbi, temp depends on individual de... some ladies have higher temp. for me i hav low temp last time b4 taking TCM. b4 TCM mine is often 35.7 35.8 degree. aft TCM , my body hotter. now normally 36.2+ 36.3+ degree... if i hit 35.7+ 35.8+, i know i O (but maybe fake O). if u see temp dropped a lot for that 1 day, then next day high for 3 days, means u O on the day ur temp dropped v low.

@Emily Tan that's the way!! Keep trying and trying, whatever it takes to get a BFP. Never give up hope because that is more than half the battle gone. As long there's hope, we will continue to try :)

I tested neg on day 5..shld I test on day 8?
day 5? u mean 5dpo??? too too too early hpt la :) test on 14dpo. 18dpo is the best time to test as it is long enough. but if still bfn, don be discourage, test again 1 week later.
if u r talking abt opk, u can test at CD10 onwards since some ppl can O very early. but defintely not CD5 cos u must have just finished ur AF or still left with spotting. so cannot be O-ing tat soon. for me, i test on CD15 onwards. cos i have long cycle. really long cycles.

hi emily, nice to see you back here again! missed you :) *hugz* tsb isn't a people-pleaser, as what i gather from this forum, so take her words with a pinch of salt, and just focus on why you are there. is she also treating your hb to help with his sperm quality?

lol tt's a very comical way of putting it!!

nope hubby nv see tsb. now he even have no intention to see tsb le. becos tat day when we saw tsb, hubby oso went with me, he was supposed to see tsb too. but i told tsb hubby taking gynae's supplements. then tsb asked me to show her hubby's semen analysis report. wah e moment she saw, she said... , "ur hubby's sperms like tat!!!! how to get pregnant!! no need to see me at e moment." how could she say tat to a patient, somemore said so loudly. as u know at chinatown clinic, her room door is opened and whatever we speak, outside can be heard. which i don like it really!!! then she speak so loudly, outside confirm can hear, so paisei lor. anw her words put us down. so hubby oso no intention to see her liao. helpless. her words is really hurtful to me. although she was pointing to my hubby. but i feel hurt as her words hit hard on my hubby. hubby didnt say anything.. but which man can tolerate tis kind of hurtful comments???? men ego are higher than us, women.

I tested neg on day 5..shld I test on day 8?
day 5? u mean 5dpo??? too too too early hpt la :) test on 14dpo. 18dpo is the best time to test as it is long enough. but if still bfn, don be discourage, test again 1 week later.
if u r talking abt opk, u can test at CD10 onwards since some ppl can O very early. but defintely not CD5 cos u must have just finished ur AF or still left with spotting. so cannot be O-ing tat soon. for me, i test on CD15 onwards. cos i have long cycle. really long cycles.

hi emily, nice to see you back here again! missed you :) *hugz* tsb isn't a people-pleaser, as what i gather from this forum, so take her words with a pinch of salt, and just focus on why you are there. is she also treating your hb to help with his sperm quality?

lol tt's a very comical way of putting it!!

nope hubby nv see tsb. now he even have no intention to see tsb le. becos tat day when we saw tsb, hubby oso went with me, he was supposed to see tsb too. but i told tsb hubby taking gynae's supplements. then tsb asked me to show her hubby's semen analysis report. wah e moment she saw, she said... , "ur hubby's sperms like tat!!!! how to get pregnant!! no need to see me at e moment." how could she say tat to a patient, somemore said so loudly. as u know at chinatown clinic, her room door is opened and whatever we speak, outside can be heard. which i don like it really!!! then she speak so loudly, outside confirm can hear, so paisei lor. anw her words put us down. so hubby oso no intention to see her liao. helpless. her words is really hurtful to me. although she was pointing to my hubby. but i feel hurt as her words hit hard on my hubby. hubby didnt say anything.. but which man can tolerate tis kind of hurtful comments???? men ego are higher than us, women.

emily, i agree that what TSB said is somewhat insensitive. it rly makes one wonder if she is an idiot for even wanting to try given the circumstances. i'd say .. if u still trust her enough now, then give urself a timeframe, say 6-9 mths to see if she can help. else just stop seeing her lor... no biggie ... ignore what she said ba...

all tt talk abt fried chicken drove me nuts, and i went to have mcspicy dbl for lunch (now only 5 dollars for the burget + coke at the suntec outlet). i had half of it and da bao-ed the remainder. i hope i dont sufer any undesirable consequences from that. *oops*
orh hor gamma... u still drink coke!!! orh horr.... pointing finger at u... :D
don take too much cold n sweet stuffs ok. a bit ok la. cos i know e feeling of urge. some more weather so hot. maybe u soak it in ur mouth till it warms up a little b4 swallowing haha:oops:

ya giving myself to see tsb once more n see how. if she can help, i will continue seeing her, if cant help and give hurtful remarks, no point seeing her. i think she is getting more n more yaya cos she knows many of us here seeing her and recommend her to ppl. so now yaya liao lor.

@Emily Tan yes her door is open and when she toks, it's loud enough for people just sitting outside her door to hear which can be really embarrassing de. Somemore, to take semen test for men is already paiseh enough. For her to say it so outright, it's really very hurting :( Anyway, she's not the only tcm in s'pore for fertility. There's so many others like dr zou, dr tan frm clementi, etc. Sometimes, I feel see tcm or gynae also must see chemistry just like at work. If no chemistry, the more you say or ask, you will feel even more frustrated. Better to have a tcm or gynae whom you can relate better to. That way, the whole process can be eased alot.

haha did u ladies notice the similac song ad only sings once now and no more repeating haha... then today i found out tat there is a volume icon there. just click and e sound is off... finally... no more irritating song ads all e way

@Emily Tan yes her door is open and when she toks, it's loud enough for people just sitting outside her door to hear which can be really embarrassing de. Somemore, to take semen test for men is already paiseh enough. For her to say it so outright, it's really very hurting :( Anyway, she's not the only tcm in s'pore for fertility. There's so many others like dr zou, dr tan frm clementi, etc. Sometimes, I feel see tcm or gynae also must see chemistry just like at work. If no chemistry, the more you say or ask, you will feel even more frustrated. Better to have a tcm or gynae whom you can relate better to. That way, the whole process can be eased alot.
yup grace, very true... i have changed my gyanes and tcm too... cos if see for too long still no result, it's either no chemistry or e med doesn't work on u. so we must proceed. also v sian finding new doctors. i only go thru recommendation de. this is the 2nd tcm and 3rd gynae i have seen during my ttc journey. i seriously cannot accept those bullet speaking doctors where i don even have e chance to take dwn notes. maybe i am too stubborn or too into details kind of person. i am tat kind tat if i have doubts, i will ask till i find 100% answer! meaning in my maths test, all must be full marks. if there's mistake, i make sure i understand them step by step, taking dwn formula step by step. if this teacher cannot help, find another teacher. ok, very very stubborn i know. but i think that's e only way to learn n to understand.

the dr zou is it e one some one ( i think in previous post , xuer mentioned) mentioned at AMK tat one? possb to PM me e address please? thanks in advance

thanks xuer. really grateful u BFP!!! congrats! how many mths now?
can PM me Dr Zou at AMK address? At least it is still consider convenient for me. well i can keep dr zou's contact as a 2nd opnion if aft seeing TSB still no BFP. no choice. no bfp have to keep trying n trying. no matter how many docs i need to see, i will still see. who knows got fate then can get bfp? hahha ok day dream.. is dr zou a lady or a man? TIA :) for me i think tsb med quite ok for me , just tat she quite yaya papaya and many questions not answered when asked.. yes almost 99% no answer. :(
can share with me ur experience with TSB? y u said no fate? thanks. and your story is quite encouraging. very glad u finally had your bfp

my BPF was for my #1. now TTC #2, hope to get my BFP soon. ;p

Dr Zou is a lady from China. lots of people see her for TTC. she sees both hubby and wife. her treatment is med (powder type) and accupunture. accupunture is usually just before O, to boost our eggs. her add is -> Zou Yumin TCM Physician & Acupuncturist. Blk 505, Ang Mo Kio Ave 8#01-266, Singapore 560505.

I saw TSB for few months, every visit she will look at my bbt chart and like not much comments. just give me med and that's it. she sees some patients for a long time, mine always within 5 mins after hours of waiting. after few months seeing her and brewing med, i just find that nothing is helping, i decided to change another tcm. to me, see dr must have fate & chemistry. no fate, see the same dr for years also like that. zeng si mei also see TSB, till now also didnt see she BFP.

Emily, I agree with the ladies here. If you need a TCM who can patiently explain your situation to u, maybe see another TCM:) like what the other ladies here say, TTC journey is already stressful and like emotional roller coaster at times , we don't need to suffer craps from those TCM/dr who jus doesn't sound empathetic enough.. Ladies here will be able to suggest a few nice and patient TCM who can patiently explain your body condition to u:) I'm seeing Dr Su at Bukit batok now with my hubby cos I really need a TCM who can patiently explain to me about my body condition. Throughout my 6 months of seeing tsb , though she sees me and is chatty , but never once has she explain about my body condition .. She jus briefly say that my body is okie .. Given her moodiness sometimes, I was wondering if I should bring hubby to see her? Cos I don't want my hubby to have a negative impression about TCM. Due to my Taiwan trip, I miss my appointment with tsb and got to know the next appointment will be rescheduled to august! Such a long wait. I didn't wanna wait that long. Happened that my hubby's colleague also recommend dr Su, so we decided to see dr us together. And guess what? I really like Dr Su!:) she is nice and will explain my body condition to me patiently .. Basically I have this "not enough blood" issues and sluggish blood circulation that she said need to tiao first .. After that she gave me medication to tiao my body .. As for hubby, she said his male "Qi" not so good, which may affect sperm motility. So far he has taken two weeks of medication. Yesterday we went back to see her and she said that his condition has improved but need to continue to tiao. To me, whether or not I'll get a bfp , at least I know it is a time we can tiao our body well. I know I won't bfp so fast but I'm learning to tell myself to be patient .. Tough at times to see red every month, but to keep my sanity , I need to distract myself from TTC and life still goes on.. Exercise and eat healthily .. If it comes, it will come.
So Emily, if you want, change another TCM .. Give yourself sometimes and I believe you will see rainbow soon!:) life is beautiful .. Here is a big hug specially for you!:)

my BPF was for my #1. now TTC #2, hope to get my BFP soon. ;p

Dr Zou is a lady from China. lots of people see her for TTC. she sees both hubby and wife. her treatment is med (powder type) and accupunture. accupunture is usually just before O, to boost our eggs. her add is -> Zou Yumin TCM Physician & Acupuncturist. Blk 505, Ang Mo Kio Ave 8#01-266, Singapore 560505.

I saw TSB for few months, every visit she will look at my bbt chart and comment like not much comments. just give me med and that's it. she sees some patients for a long time, mine always within 5 mins after hours of waiting. after few months seeing her and brewing med, i just find that nothing is helping, i decided to change another tcm. to me, see dr must have fate & chemistry. no fate, see the same dr for years also like that. zeng si mei also see TSB, till now also didnt see she BFP.
thanks xuer for e address. got it! and will note it down. :) i heard acupuncture is good too. my 1st tcm oso recommend , i quit seeing her bcos her waiting time is always like 3hrs. then from e time i stepped in and stepped out of e clinic is 4hr + already. if do acupuncture need 30more mins. may i know how long is e wait? and usu how long she spends with patient in her room (without acupuncture). thanks.
ya mine too. tsb always see chart, read pulse. give med, out i go. unless i ask n ask her questions, if not she will finish off by 5mins. not counting e time when i see her she will walk in walk out dono take wat. then aft tt sit dwn then see me. wah how u know zeng shi mei oso see tsb. no wonder she married for so long still no baby.

thx rainbowbb, do u hv any idea how the doc do this test? need mc aft this test? pain? juz curious in what way will the doc ask us to do HSG test?

U will need to mk appt with the hosp..
mk sure u r not pregnant when u r doin the test..
No mc is required after the test..
My gynae prescribed me med to tk b4 the test so i didnt feel pain after the test..
The nurse (in the hosp who is doin e lab test) will ask u to lie on e metal table.. she will ask u to open up ur leg when lab doc comes in and the doc will insert the thing in, u will feel abit discomfortable similar like pap smear.. den u will need to push ur body up to the middle den the dye will insert.. u will b able to see from e monitor whether the dye flow thru your tubes (flow thru means ur tubes r not block)..

My gynae asked me to so i jus do since im ttc.. n no harm doin.. early discover rather than discover late.. :)

Is there a "normal" kind of range? It varies person to person de right? Sorry ah I just starting to track BBT, very blur.

Hi, actually there is no normal kind of range, it depends on individual.
Most importantly after your O, there should be a thermal shift in your BBT chart...

darbi, temp depends on individual de... some ladies have higher temp. for me i hav low temp last time b4 taking TCM. b4 TCM mine is often 35.7 35.8 degree. aft TCM , my body hotter. now normally 36.2+ 36.3+ degree... if i hit 35.7+ 35.8+, i know i O (but maybe fake O). if u see temp dropped a lot for that 1 day, then next day high for 3 days, means u O on the day ur temp dropped v low.

Oh okie. Note on that. Thanks!

Hi, actually there is no normal kind of range, it depends on individual.
Most importantly after your O, there should be a thermal shift in your BBT chart...

Will chart when AF comes and see how it is in the next cycle... My first time doing this hope my body doesn't tell me weird things.:confused:

I also agree that TSB is very insensitive to comment on Emily's husband like this. Even if sperms not healthy, is not his choice, nobody want ourselves to be sick. As a doctor, she should be humble and understanding towards her patients. If she cannt cope, then she should not take in so many patients, end up PMS and insult them.
Emily, I really feel sorry for you and your husband. I know it must have been hard on him as well. If she insults my husband, I think I will scold her.. LOL... Makes me think twice about visiting TSB.

Emily, jia you! You see, so many sisters coming in and suggesting different TCM for you. You will see the light at the end of the tunnel 1!

thanks xuer for e address. got it! and will note it down. :) i heard acupuncture is good too. my 1st tcm oso recommend , i quit seeing her bcos her waiting time is always like 3hrs. then from e time i stepped in and stepped out of e clinic is 4hr + already. if do acupuncture need 30more mins. may i know how long is e wait? and usu how long she spends with patient in her room (without acupuncture). thanks.
ya mine too. tsb always see chart, read pulse. give med, out i go. unless i ask n ask her questions, if not she will finish off by 5mins. not counting e time when i see her she will walk in walk out dono take wat. then aft tt sit dwn then see me. wah how u know zeng shi mei oso see tsb. no wonder she married for so long still no baby.

when i TTC for #1, i saw zeng si mei and hubby at the clinic. TSB is famous also due li guo wang's wife got conceive after seeing her. just a heads up. the waiting time for Dr Zou is also long. you can walk in take your Q number, go for lunch/dinner then go back to the clinic again.

thanks rainbow bb... i MUST find courage to go for hsg!!! yes i must!! to clear one big stone off my shoulder! i just hope it is not tat painful cos i heard so many bad remarks, even e gynae oso said painful. if ur tubes are blocked, more painful. if it is like AF cramp, i still can take it. since i always have AF cramps till need to take mc lie on e bed whole day.

I oso had bad cramps durin af days but ever since seein tcm my cramps are not so bad from e past.. sometimes no cramps at all.. so happy.. it is best to avoid cold drink 1-2weeks b4 ur predicted af arrival.. do some exercises..
Dun think u hv block tubes now jus go n think u test is for ur relief.. i was shiverin n nervous b4 e test.. once i noe not block i was happy.. so go for it okay! :) if this pain we can endure den give birth pain is more pain we oso mus brave thru it de..

Will chart when AF comes and see how it is in the next cycle... My first time doing this hope my body doesn't tell me weird things.:confused:

Yah, I am surprised at my own results too.. Usually I feel warm and feverish during some point in my cycle so I thought my BBT should be high de, or at least got O. But this cycle, I started BBT then I realised my temp is low. Although I still warm/feverish but not as warm as last few cycles though.

But I feel that taking BBT is an eye-opener, you get to learn more about your body or at least whether you O or not. Good luck!

Emily, I agree with the ladies here. If you need a TCM who can patiently explain your situation to u, maybe see another TCM:) like what the other ladies here say, TTC journey is already stressful and like emotional roller coaster at times , we don't need to suffer craps from those TCM/dr who jus doesn't sound empathetic enough.. Ladies here will be able to suggest a few nice and patient TCM who can patiently explain your body condition to u:) I'm seeing Dr Su at Bukit batok now with my hubby cos I really need a TCM who can patiently explain to me about my body condition. Throughout my 6 months of seeing tsb , though she sees me and is chatty , but never once has she explain about my body condition .. She jus briefly say that my body is okie .. Given her moodiness sometimes, I was wondering if I should bring hubby to see her? Cos I don't want my hubby to have a negative impression about TCM. Due to my Taiwan trip, I miss my appointment with tsb and got to know the next appointment will be rescheduled to august! Such a long wait. I didn't wanna wait that long. Happened that my hubby's colleague also recommend dr Su, so we decided to see dr us together. And guess what? I really like Dr Su!:) she is nice and will explain my body condition to me patiently .. Basically I have this "not enough blood" issues and sluggish blood circulation that she said need to tiao first .. After that she gave me medication to tiao my body .. As for hubby, she said his male "Qi" not so good, which may affect sperm motility. So far he has taken two weeks of medication. Yesterday we went back to see her and she said that his condition has improved but need to continue to tiao. To me, whether or not I'll get a bfp , at least I know it is a time we can tiao our body well. I know I won't bfp so fast but I'm learning to tell myself to be patient .. Tough at times to see red every month, but to keep my sanity , I need to distract myself from TTC and life still goes on.. Exercise and eat healthily .. If it comes, it will come.
So Emily, if you want, change another TCM .. Give yourself sometimes and I believe you will see rainbow soon!:) life is beautiful .. Here is a big hug specially for you!:)
thanks angel mommy, very delighted to see u once again... many ladies here are very nice and caring ladies... but seeing my old friends here is more appealing :)
yup i heard of DR SU too. hopeful mum seen her and bfp naturally!!! but very very far for me so i don consider her in my list. however is till saved her contacts :) which hopeful mum gave ages ago. haha ages ago...

hee angel mommy... tcm will sure said ur health improved etc. if not , we will not see her/him anymore. haha .Dr su is a guy right? but nevertheless, good or bad aft seeing e tcm , ur body will tell u :) but of cos give urself at least 3 mths for a new tcm. tat's wat i think too..

sonmetimes i think to myself.. mayb God wants me to relax and enjoy my freedom first tat's y till now no baby. and i was thnking, maybe if God gives me bfp now and my health condition not able to carry till full term, it will be even sadder losing e baby u once had! so i rather i don bfp than i MC. :) thanks once again.

I am seeing Dr Su as well, she is a lady.

She is very cheerful and will take the time to explain to you.
She very cute and always act as my counselor as I was really down when ttcing coz I see her alone as my hub don't believe in TCM.

thanks angel mommy, very delighted to see u once again... many ladies here are very nice and caring ladies... but seeing my old friends here is more appealing :)
yup i heard of DR SU too. hopeful mum seen her and bfp naturally!!! but very very far for me so i don consider her in my list. however is till saved her contacts :) which hopeful mum gave ages ago. haha ages ago...

hee angel mommy... tcm will sure said ur health improved etc. if not , we will not see her/him anymore. haha .Dr su is a guy right? but nevertheless, good or bad aft seeing e tcm , ur body will tell u :) but of cos give urself at least 3 mths for a new tcm. tat's wat i think too..

sonmetimes i think to myself.. mayb God wants me to relax and enjoy my freedom first tat's y till now no baby. and i was thnking, maybe if God gives me bfp now and my health condition not able to carry till full term, it will be even sadder losing e baby u once had! so i rather i don bfp than i MC. :) thanks once again.
Yes, our body must be healthy to be able to carry bb to full term, so give yourself some time to tiao your body first :) so cheer up and go and see another TCM .. See TCM also must have chemistry :) I rather see one who is able to explain to me my body condition:) and someone who is approachable :) Jia you okie!:)

I am seeing Dr Su as well, she is a lady.

She is very cheerful and will take the time to explain to you.
She very cute and always act as my counselor as I was really down when ttcing coz I see her alone as my hub don't believe in TCM.
Yes indeed :) she is so nice and chatty too:) gave me health tips and suggestions:) yesterday my boy was with us and she even joke and play with him. Becos of her, we made some changes to our diet and my hubby and boy even willing to switch from cow's milk to goat's milk (I'm already drinking goat milk cos I'm a little lactose intolerance).. Less bread (cos of the yeasts in bread) but cook more healthy breakfast etc.. I really learned a lot from jus chit chatting with her:)

I wanna thank u ladies here... all of u are making me cry haha... i felt so touched. very very touched!!!! it has been almost 1 week+ since and i still feel hurtful. But today, i shall not feel that...

thank you
sunflower307, angelmommy, doodoo123, piggling, rainbowbb, grace, gamma, xuer, pooh, werrywert, darbi and chloe for comforting :) u ladies made me teared... sob sob so touched

Yes indeed :) she is so nice and chatty too:) gave me health tips and suggestions:) yesterday my boy was with us and she even joke and play with him. Becos of her, we made some changes to our diet and my hubby and boy even willing to switch from cow's milk to goat's milk (I'm already drinking goat milk cos I'm a little lactose intolerance).. Less bread (cos of the yeasts in bread) but cook more healthy breakfast etc.. I really learned a lot from jus chit chatting with her:)
oh my... i eat a lot of bread daily... 2 for breakfast, 2 for tea break, and 1 for evening break aft work. think must cut dwn as i heard glutten bad for us

everybody know that the ttc-ing journey is not easy. I find this place very supportive, I can't talk to my friends about it coz they got pregnant easily and were all smooth pregnancy.

I hope every lady here will have their bfp soon and a smooth and uneventful pregnancy

For me, I ttc for 1 yr, finally bfp then MC at 6+ weeks, then got pregnant again, MC at 5+weeks again. Even now I am 12 weeks pregnant, I don't announce to my friends haha

whoa door open?!?! very not private leh... yar this kind of thing so sensitive... how can say so lou and for everyone to hear... i dunno if men ego is higher and less sensitive, but maybe just never show upfront only tt's all... dun think any men will be happy if someone say them liddat... and it's natural to feel tt way although her comment is directed to the hb... coz he is ur hb mah!! tsktsk
hi doodoo123..after cycle. test for preg or non preg
after cycle? meaning 16dpo plus another 5 days after tt already? so you're >20 days past ovulation? then should be testing positive anytime soon ler... if tested neg, wait another 2-3 days to test again coz hcg levels take 2 days to double... best of luck!!

everybody know that the ttc-ing journey is not easy. I find this place very supportive, I can't talk to my friends about it coz they got pregnant easily and were all smooth pregnancy.

I hope every lady here will have their bfp soon and a smooth and uneventful pregnancy

For me, I ttc for 1 yr, finally bfp then MC at 6+ weeks, then got pregnant again, MC at 5+weeks again. Even now I am 12 weeks pregnant, I don't announce to my friends haha

Jia you sunflower, you are 1/3 through. Hope you will have a smooth pregnancy this time round. :)

Congrats! May you have a smooth pregnancy! Yup, this place is very supportive, its kinda like the first place I "check in" when I start work in the morning. Getting positive vibes can help make the day easier to pass by.

oh my... i eat a lot of bread daily... 2 for breakfast, 2 for tea break, and 1 for evening break aft work. think must cut dwn as i heard glutten bad for us

@Emily Tan if this helps at all, perhaps can take a look at the link below to see the types of food to eat more and those to eat less. However, I think apart from the food intake, must also maintain a cheery disposition so if you get BFP, your baby will be a happy and healthy one too :)

http://www.babyzone.com/getting-pregnant/ttc-month-by-month/preconception-healthy-habits_67273

Hi Emily,

Dun be sad, if you dun feel comfortable u can try other doctor. I feel TSB after she left Tong Ji, she is very different now. I saw u all mention that you all need to see her mood cos she very busy & tired. Last time when i saw her for consultation she is always happy and smiling. I saw her twice a mth not even once she got bad mood. But i think cos her consultation hrs last time is shorter under Tong Ji so maybe not so tired.

And Emily abt yr hubby sperm count when did he last test? Cos my hubby his first test also show low sperm count, TSB ask my hubby go and re-check again and it shows normal the next test. So i believe dun just trust 1 test. Maybe yr hubby can take some supplements and test again after 6 mths.

During my infertility journey of 5 yrs, i also met some insensitive doctors. Dun be discourage. Hugzzz.

So many jumps in the thread :D

Oh my Emily I heck about my diet... does our diet influence TTC a lot?

I feel that diet not only affect ttc but it is the main basis for a good healthy body. By right, having babies should be a natural thing for us women, just look at our ancestors in the past. So in order for our body to function normally, we have to eat the right things.
When we eat the right things, we won't fall sick easily, won't put on unnecessary weight, the body has less stress then it can perform its normal function.
I partly feel that Singapore has low birth rates is because of all the stress and food we are eating. Think recently they were saying that survey has shown that most people do not cook nowadays and they will eat out. But outside food really too much salt, sugar, etc... Sometimes I eat some food, already feelt very salty but I still have people telling me not salty enough.. Like this can tell how badly 'damaged' the tastebuds are.

I believe cold food play a part. I am a very hack care person last time, drink cold water, eat ice cubes. haha but heng my menses were very regular.

When ttcing tt time, I still continue doing that, till I met Dr Su, she told me its better not to drink cold stuff and not just for conceiving its also for your general health. then I also drink tonic soup once a week with my hub to up our body. cordyceps chicken soup la, shi quan da bu tang la, or black chicken soup. I think those really help. I drink red dates, longan, wolfberries tea also, just dump them into a thermal flask and add hot water, leave it for a while then drink. I felt those really help in my ttcing. Felt my body got stronger also.

Word of caution, i consult my tcm on the tonic soups b4 i go brew, shi quan was recommended by her. I dunno whether everybody can take tonic soup anot. :)

I feel that diet not only affect ttc but it is the main basis for a good healthy body. By right, having babies should be a natural thing for us women, just look at our ancestors in the past. So in order for our body to function normally, we have to eat the right things.
When we eat the right things, we won't fall sick easily, won't put on unnecessary weight, the body has less stress then it can perform its normal function.
I partly feel that Singapore has low birth rates is because of all the stress and food we are eating. Think recently they were saying that survey has shown that most people do not cook nowadays and they will eat out. But outside food really too much salt, sugar, etc... Sometimes I eat some food, already feelt very salty but I still have people telling me not salty enough.. Like this can tell how badly 'damaged' the tastebuds are.

Our ah ma and mum where got so much junk food to eat during their times. hahaha My ah ma give birth to 10 kids, no entertainment at night. hahaha *notti me*

I agree with you, i really change a lot of my eating habits when i was ttcing. try to eat more veg, less rice, less salty. I told my hub, i think i never ate so healthy in my life b4

thanks gamma. learned one lesson today haha.. \
but i hate e side effects :confused:
it cld have been the brand of oral contraceptives.. :) i tink it's a matter of trying out a few brands cos they have a diff amt of ethinyl estradiol (the oestrogen component) and diff kinds of progestin (e.g. norethinedrone which is 1st generation, to desogestrel which is 3rd gen.)

Our ah ma and mum where got so much junk food to eat during their times. hahaha My ah ma give birth to 10 kids, no entertainment at night. hahaha *notti me*

I agree with you, i really change a lot of my eating habits when i was ttcing. try to eat more veg, less rice, less salty. I told my hub, i think i never ate so healthy in my life b4

haha, yah, I agree! Last time where got junk food de... last time meat was harder to come by and when they eat meat, all kampong grown, no jabs, no weird things. Everything as basic as possible, the body also stronger.

At least you gotten your rewards! Worth it!

I tried to switch to no cold water etc but still.. Haiz.. I think I will be like Fann Wong.. 5 years to conceive no. 1 even if quit all unhealthy food.

My grandma too got 11 kids and she was like me too infertile for 5 yrs. Can imagine she was more stress than us as last time no help is given. That why she keep telling me maybe after 5 yrs i will have a child like her and it really came true.

By the way have you all ever heard that pple wif sub-fertility problems normally preggy after 5, 8 & 10 yrs of marriage? I realise a lot ard me is in this kind of timeline.

Back