2WW - for those TTC-ing

Grace... Me to love sashimi!! I didnt cut on tat... Hahaha but like "bai chai" i reduce cos its cooling vege... I super guai when with TCM tiao shen... No carbonated drinks, fully on plain water... No fried chix so often probably once a mth only... I dunno abt fried food but mine specific fried chix cos she say those chix r jabbed which is nt gd for health. Shower in warm water no matter if the weather is hot cos ur tummy has to b warm... Wear socks at nite and kip ur feet warm... Cover tummy at nite cannot kanna wind... I follow through out... Till May i gt a bit sick of the medi told hub to take a break but still follow wats advised and we strike on tat mth... :p Both of us tiao at the same time so i stop he stop too... Hahah

Now i m back to "an-tai" but the medi make me wanna puke... But hub insist i continue. And now TCM specify no papaya and dang-gui...

I m dying to eat sashimi!! Last week went lunch with colli see her eat salmon sashimi and i m drooling... So sad...

@Iwanbaby yes, you are right. Cabbage is cooling. Quite a few cooling foods need to avoid like cucumber etc. I think ur tcm mentioned chicken mainly because it's true that alot of chicken go through injections especially at their necks or the end part of the chicken wings.

Wah!! still must shower in warm water too? I thought only for guys. Women also? When I sleep, whether in aircon or non aircon, I also will cover myself with blanket all the way de. Dunno if that works.

@doodoo123 hahaha you so cute! Flat line can mean same temp but as long as ur temp goes down n don't come down, it should be fine I guess.

@doodoo123 , my colli asked me last week but i didnt answer her.. so she didnt probe further i will tell them probably after my scan on Thurs.. Only 2-3 colli knows cos i told them once i tested.. and i do not puke loudly, so hopefully nobody noes yet.. heheheh

The 4 fingers is pretty nice, i prefer the hot version and not the soya garlic ones, cos its tooo saltish for me to accept. Q is long cos the service is slow.. tat day i went during lunch time only 1 counter to serve the long q. I think tat speaks y the q is sooo long ba... I nt the fried type like KFC, its more like grill i guess, i like the skin!! hahahah

Grace.. Men hv to shower in cold water.... in order nt to kill the soldiers..... went to a urology previous, he ask DH if he knows y the balls are nt in the body but dangling outside.. we were like "duh, who the hell will noe, tis is body structure ma"... he den further explain, cos normal body temp is @ 37 degree, the sperms hv to be @ 31 degrees i guess (cant remb the # exactly, but definitely much lower den normal temp).

Tat is y both urologist & tcm advise DH to wear boxer, no tight jeans or pants. Soak in swimming pool (best 2-3 times a week), and shower in cold water, in order to cool the balls and not harm the soldiers... But mostly he had been doing it all these while except soaking in swimming pool.

@doodoo123 Speaking of dpo....I remember this qn I asked TSB. She mentioned that if your dpo is less than 12 days, very hard for you conceive cos it's too short already. Because some of my cycles last year shows that so she was saying, like this how to conceive de? Not possible @@ So I guess this is in line with what you are saying.

@Iwanbaby omg!! 4 fingers fried chicken!! Temptation man hehe. But the urologist is right you know. That's why the balls need to be very cool temperature de. Actually, what about women? Can they shower in cool water too? Sometimes I really cannot tahan bathing in such warm water, it feels like I'm sweating while bathing @@

i heard is 12-16 days, 14 is the "textbook" number... occasionally some pple <12 days tho tt isn't too good for ttc. i suppose temp will fluctuate a bit here and there lah.. as long as it doesn't dip ntoo much? my temp is generally high after O.... then hub is so used to bbt, every morning will wake up with me to ask me what the temp is... until i tell him aiyah throughout 2ww is all high lah no need to ask lol!! coz i told him sometimes got triphasic chart, and he keep wanting to see if have triphasic or not... lol... and this month temp high high i thought is good, end up actually i was probably also running a fever for a whole week!! :S it was until it became worse and i had sorethroat plus sore joints tt i realize it was not tww high temp, it was fever! :eek::eek::eek:

Oh dear hope u r feelin better by now..
Ic.. den mayb hv to wait till dpo17 den can test?
Ur hub so cute.. mine will nt ask but will go n see e chart i plot.. i think is gd to let our hub involved so as he will noe how hardworkin are we to get preggy and they will somehow play a part too n work hand in hand together as ttc is not 1 ppl job.. it takes egg n troop to create a life.. haha..

Gamma, some mummies can't even take meat during first tri. Become vegetarian lor. I myself no likes or dislikes but was vy plain meal like beehoon soup daily. Dun like the fish smell. I tell dh count himself lucky that me n bb has no cravings till now, if not I sure make him busy..
Some ppl said like sweet stuffs is gal, salty is boy. For me nothing at all.
I did harmony test to know my bb gender which is 99% accurate

hahaa...ya he is lucky... i loke both sweet and salty foods. hmm. but confirmed is singleton le!!!

Gamma, Tats ms lor.. no choice, take it tat it's part of preggy symptoms. At wk19 now, I still will puke once a week out of no where. Like this morning, after I left hse then start feeling unwell then all my bfast throw out n giddy for the past few days. I did check my glucose level, normal so cld b bp low which I dun have machine at home to check

Trackin Bbt is like stock market.. up n down.. haha.. 'buy n sell'..

I will noe by tmr if im nt wrong.. Dpo14 today.. norm af will report between dpo12-14...

Ping chang xin!!!!

rainbowbb, my BBT chart was like stock market when i BFP with #1. i tested on DPO12 and a very faint +ve. and i test everyday thereafter. good luck!

Grace.. Men hv to shower in cold water.... in order nt to kill the soldiers..... went to a urology previous, he ask DH if he knows y the balls are nt in the body but dangling outside.. we were like "duh, who the hell will noe, tis is body structure ma"... he den further explain, cos normal body temp is @ 37 degree, the sperms hv to be @ 31 degrees i guess (cant remb the # exactly, but definitely much lower den normal temp).

Tat is y both urologist & tcm advise DH to wear boxer, no tight jeans or pants. Soak in swimming pool (best 2-3 times a week), and shower in cold water, in order to cool the balls and not harm the soldiers... But mostly he had been doing it all these while except soaking in swimming pool.

my colleague told me before, ask hubby to air their balls in aircon room before BD! LoL!

I dun have sweet tooth & prefer salty snacks like old chang kee.. but when I was preg w my girl, I found myself eating donut often.. hehe..

My sis ate a lot of kiwi during preg & her girl born w thick black hair.. :p

B4 I 4get.. preg ladies do try to wear flats.. Esp later on feet will swell due to water retention & u gonna carry that big tummy/xtra weight.. :)

I dun have MS at all but my sis & frens had pretty bad MS.. The tips is to eat more but small meals.. Dun wait till very hungry then u start eating so watch ur meal time including snack time.. Hope this helps for preg ladies in this forum.. :)

Gamma, Tats ms lor.. no choice, take it tat it's part of preggy symptoms. At wk19 now, I still will puke once a week out of no where. Like this morning, after I left hse then start feeling unwell then all my bfast throw out n giddy for the past few days. I did check my glucose level, normal so cld b bp low which I dun have machine at home to check
haiz... rly sian to gotta have a plastic bag whereever u go

rainbowbb, my BBT chart was like stock market when i BFP with #1. i tested on DPO12 and a very faint +ve. and i test everyday thereafter. good luck!

Hi xuer, mine was up on most days only dwn abit on 2 days (different day) .. did test but only see | so now i told myself im nt gg to test.. shall wait till af report or not reportin.. this 2ww i hv stop doin this n that till ytd i cnt tk it n go for a slow 2.4km jog..
Thanks.. hope u will bfp soon! :)

Grace... I still take warm shower thou after shower i m perspiring... But when its real hot den will turn abit colder but still can feel tat abit of warm-ness in water...

shucks. more veg and stomach acid came out.... sucks to have the acid coming thru my nose

Gamma, guess u hv answered my doubt.. I was thinking hw come today feels more heartburn and can feel the acid at my throat... I only hv vege for lunch so tat may hv caused the discomfort... Hmmm... Tis feelin is quite common for me during past yrs cos i freq hv it due to excess of gastric fluid in my body... But haven gt this for long time... Today tis feelin is back again! Make me dun dare to puke cos the acid will make my throat very "spicy"

Gamma, guess u hv answered my doubt.. I was thinking hw come today feels more heartburn and can feel the acid at my throat... I only hv vege for lunch so tat may hv caused the discomfort... Hmmm... Tis feelin is quite common for me during past yrs cos i freq hv it due to excess of gastric fluid in my body... But haven gt this for long time... Today tis feelin is back again! Make me dun dare to puke cos the acid will make my throat very "spicy"

Me too.. Had 2 slices of apple last night and then end up insomnia due to heartburn .....

I acty had noodles leh but thr noodles had veg

i think tmr/wed i will know too! today is dpo15 for me... think dpo 16 is max right?

lol mine opposite this month... suddenly flat line.... hb and i started thinking the thermometer spoil... never change temp day after day!! :S

wow can dpo so many days? i thought is 12-16 usually?

My cycle is usually 38 days that's why.. why can't it be shorter? *sad

Hi xuer, mine was up on most days only dwn abit on 2 days (different day) .. did test but only see | so now i told myself im nt gg to test.. shall wait till af report or not reportin.. this 2ww i hv stop doin this n that till ytd i cnt tk it n go for a slow 2.4km jog..
Thanks.. hope u will bfp soon! :)

Same same. If AF reports jus go on next cycle.. I'm going to the gym on Wed to run.. heee..

off topic... is 4 fingers good? how is it compared to kfc?? the queues like always so long and i wonder... too long to go in to try for myself :p

gamma when are u due? is it a jubilee bb?

oh dear... do rem to drink up too... dun get dehydrated from all that MS.... liddat i suppose ur colleagues all noe already then? since they'lls ee ur MS so bad

I prefer 4 fingers way more than KFC. hurhur. The spicy one is a bit too spicy for me but I cannot resist, so end up always drink alot of cold drinks... so its like the worse thing to eat for ttc. haa.. I work at the airport, there is a branch at Terminal 3, the Q is also like crazy one.

I prefer 4 fingers way more than KFC. hurhur. The spicy one is a bit too spicy for me but I cannot resist, so end up always drink alot of cold drinks... so its like the worse thing to eat for ttc. haa.. I work at the airport, there is a branch at Terminal 3, the Q is also like crazy one.

@darbi I haven't tried 4 fingers though I wanted to try much earlier. But I've tried the kyochon chicken by Super Junior in Korea and the spicyness is really spewing from all corners of your head!! Hahaha!! I think to ease the spicyness, it's good to eat the turnip but I doubt 4 fingers have it right? Hahah then again I bet 4 fingers is SHIOK!!! Haiz, now no chance to even think about trying. Sianz

good morning!
Morning. :)

@darbi I haven't tried 4 fingers though I wanted to try much earlier. But I've tried the kyochon chicken by Super Junior in Korea and the spicyness is really spewing from all corners of your head!! Hahaha!! I think to ease the spicyness, it's good to eat the turnip but I doubt 4 fingers have it right? Hahah then again I bet 4 fingers is SHIOK!!! Haiz, now no chance to even think about trying. Sianz

If just try once, should be okie for ttcing. :)

good morning!

Morning!

@graceakaclouds Wah, I might die from the Kyochon chicken then. My threshold for spiciness not very high. haha. No they dun have the turnip. Haa... ya its shiokkk. Nvm nvm, perservere!! BFP more shiok than 4 fingers! hee...

Hi Ladies, it has been a few weeks that i have not been here but a silent reader...
Many things happened throughout the few weeks of constantly visit to gynaes for trans vaginal scan,. No good news but received bad news.
gynae said i didn't O since May that cycle.. alot of congestion in my womb.. till today CD 51. no AF, but a lot of EWCM, wet mucus and sticky mucus. I keep feeling AF shld be coming but nv. keep having cramps on and off... seems like my body wanna O but failed so body keep trying to O (maybe tat's y keep having ewcm). no sore boobs but feeling bloated and tired and mood-less. I know there's no hope liao so i hope AF faster come.

visit to TSB isn't good either.... every time when i asked her how is my health, my pulse ok? good? or weak? she will indirectly shoot me with other questions, not answering at all :( she also said i din O base on my temp. (i am very sure too, i din O although i do get my positive opk and digital ones) when i asked abt my chances of getting preg, (of cos not this cycle preg, i mean the overall chances of preg) she just replied in a blunt way saying tat... "seeing your husband's sperms only less than 1% morphology, how to get preg?!" my heart really sank! crying inside! so i keep thinking what does she mean? meaning i have no hope? no need to see her anymore? since see her also will get this kind of answer. what's e point of moving on with no hope? till date, i am still feeling upset of what she said... cos e way she said seems like hinting me no need to visit her anymore cos visit , see , eat med oso no use?

@gammahedging I think you can eat fried chicken right? hiak hiak or perhaps when it's your 2nd tri, I think things will get better for you in terms of taste for food ;)
I acty had popeyes the day before i did my pregnancy test. THey had some promo back then.. like $6 for 5 pcs of chicken that kind. Salty like hell, so salty that everyone was PRAISING me for forgetting to collect 1 box of chicken. After tt i nv eat fried chicken liao.... hahaa

Hi Ladies, it has been a few weeks that i have not been here but a silent reader...
Many things happened throughout the few weeks of constantly visit to gynaes for trans vaginal scan,. No good news but received bad news.
gynae said i didn't O since May that cycle.. alot of congestion in my womb.. till today CD 51. no AF, but a lot of EWCM, wet mucus and sticky mucus. I keep feeling AF shld be coming but nv. keep having cramps on and off... seems like my body wanna O but failed so body keep trying to O (maybe tat's y keep having ewcm). no sore boobs but feeling bloated and tired and mood-less. I know there's no hope liao so i hope AF faster come.

visit to TSB isn't good either.... every time when i asked her how is my health, my pulse ok? good? or weak? she will indirectly shoot me with other questions, not answering at all :( she also said i din O base on my temp. (i am very sure too, i din O although i do get my positive opk and digital ones) when i asked abt my chances of getting preg, (of cos not this cycle preg, i mean the overall chances of preg) she just replied in a blunt way saying tat... "seeing your husband's sperms only less than 1% morphology, how to get preg?!" my heart really sank! crying inside! so i keep thinking what does she mean? meaning i have no hope? no need to see her anymore? since see her also will get this kind of answer. what's e point of moving on with no hope? till date, i am still feeling upset of what she said... cos e way she said seems like hinting me no need to visit her anymore cos visit , see , eat med oso no use?

Hugs Emily... You must have been through a tough time..
It is really upsetting, waiting and waiting with no good news and more bad news.
I kind of understand how you feel.. I also feel that I am not ovulating.. as I will have EWCM/watery CM for a few days, stop then probably have again.. Like I am unable to O. Sigh...
Is it too stress? The more we want it to O and the more it doesn't?

You don't be so upset, ok? If you have been visiting gynae, leave it in the hands of doctors for the time being, don't keep putting pressure on yourself.

TSB's answers are quite hurtful, but try not to put it to heart. Maybe just continue taking her medicine. Give yourself a deadline, like 6 months or so. If you feel no improvements, then you consider if you want to change? I remember that you previously shared that there was some improvements in your cycle after seeing her? Try to see her as neutral person.. Like she is just a doctor to help you reach the target, tell yourself not to have any personal feelings towards what she said. some doctors just speak matter of factly so treat it as one ear in, one ear out.

I really hope you will feel better... If can, maybe take a few days leave, take a break, rest at home, nua or anything. Let yourself feel better then can continue the journey. If you need to cry then just coop yourself at home, cry it out loud and clear, let go of all your frustrations and anger... I do that too when my AF visits or when people start asking me about when I going to have a baby. After the outburst, usually will feel better de.

Hi Emily.
Hugs. You must have been throught alot. Did the gynae say what's going on? After all its CD51 and AF is not here yet.
Keep up the faith ya. Don't despair.

Ladies pardon me for e slow reply. catching up... and some post cannot catch up lol.

piggling,
today CD 51. my temp this cycle in *May* also like stock market! eg.. 36.1+ next day shoot to 36.4+ another day dropped to 36.1+ again. keep going up and down. worst chart of the year! my temp will drop till 35.8+ then shoot to 36.4+ the next day then e following day drop again haiz...
Then aft that in June till now my temp was like a dying person, 36.2+ 36.3+ 36.1+... so low. the most i hit was 26.3+ only. wah a while like stock market a while like a person dying.... also no O.

Hi doodoo... i tot max shd be dpo14? TSB asked me to test few days after dpo14.. but i hv a feelin af might report tmr leh..
Hub oso abit sad when he saw a slight drop in bbt said y go dwn? Cos he was with me when i saw tsb in june n tsb told me "hope ur temp will go up" n indeed it did go up but dwn for 2days n up again..
Now is e waitin game.. will hv means hv.. if dun hv den hv to try harder le..

Now on n off takin her med (powder form).. wonder did any1 took her med n realised u put on wt? I dunno is it takin her med or wat... jus curious to ask ard. :)
so nice.. hubby so sweet will notice your bbt too. i seem to be all alone in taking temps and seeing my chart of stress! even if i boil tcm med i oso feel so sian now. i am all alone. cannot eat this cannot eat tat. but occasionally i still grab a bit.

doodoo123
my dpo can be up till 18dpo, i think depends on individually. usually is 17dpo can test liao. :) jiayou! but tat doesn't mean u nv preg if u get negative. some ppl need to missed AF for 2 weeks in order to catch tat hcg :)

Ladies pardon me for e slow reply. catching up... and some post cannot catch up lol.

piggling,
today CD 51. my temp this cycle in *May* also like stock market! eg.. 36.1+ next day shoot to 36.4+ another day dropped to 36.1+ again. keep going up and down. worst chart of the year! my temp will drop till 35.8+ then shoot to 36.4+ the next day then e following day drop again haiz...
Then aft that in June till now my temp was like a dying person, 36.2+ 36.3+ 36.1+... so low. the most i hit was 26.3+ only. wah a while like stock market a while like a person dying.... also no O.

so nice.. hubby so sweet will notice your bbt too. i seem to be all alone in taking temps and seeing my chart of stress! even if i boil tcm med i oso feel so sian now. i am all alone. cannot eat this cannot eat tat. but occasionally i still grab a bit.

doodoo123
my dpo can be up till 18dpo, i think depends on individually. usually is 17dpo can test liao. :) jiayou! but tat doesn't mean u nv preg if u get negative. some ppl need to missed AF for 2 weeks in order to catch tat hcg :)

Ohhh... hmmm.. then I am a dying person too le..
My temperature is in that range... 36.1 to 36.3...
The day before, I hit 36.01... LOL... ops.

my colleague told me before, ask hubby to air their balls in aircon room before BD! LoL!
hmm but that doesn't sounds logical lei... hubby's balls must protect it from warm at all times, not only b4 BD... so ... hmm shld keep cool all e time.

Grace... I still take warm shower thou after shower i m perspiring... But when its real hot den will turn abit colder but still can feel tat abit of warm-ness in water...
i think 1st tri of pregnancy usu u will feel cold, so it is good to take a warm shower :) i don think u can take cold shower. no good for ur body.

Hi Ladies! I miss u all & here I m.. I stopped coming to this forum for a while coz each time I share w DH what I've read here, he said I'll only get more stress up.. But I'm feeling alright & very happy to see many BFPs - we all know how difficult it is to get one!! Congrats all MTBs!!

I juz want to update & share..

Aft my 4th & last round of clomid in Apr, I experimented May w/o clomid but continued OPK & BBT.. I got +ve OPK for 2days thinking clomid has restarted my engine somehow but BBT did not shift up.. So I think I didn't O.. Made me think that I might have wasted my 1st yr on OPK alone (I was on regular 28 days cycle & detect O using CB digital).. So ladies here, u may want to use BBT to counter check OPK.. If it's too tiring or stressful, maybe try for a mth or 2 to confirm the understanding of ur cycle & O period..

(For me, it was during a blood test to check my hormones level that I discovered I'm not ovulating.. I get my monthly "menses" even though I do not O - I was shocked to know that initially.. Asked gynae b4 & surfed online to know that it can happen..)

I've since went to polyclinic to get referral letter to KKH, waited 1mth 1wk for my apptmt @ Clinic D near end-Jun.. Seen Dr, shared history & past test results.. Dr ordered Pelvis Scan & I asked abt HSG & she ordered for me too.. Glad that I'm taking a break & not working, I managed to take an earlier cancelled slot for Pelvis Scan & juz done HSG last Fri.. The scans cost me $65 & $80 which are really cheap coz subsidized - let me know if u wanna know what to expect & I'll share later coz this post getting long.. :p

Continue to jiayou evry1 !! :)
starwish,
how's ur hsg test? ok ma? is it that unbearable? i asked my gynae abt this, he said if i wanna clear my doubts, i shld go for hsg too. cos i have been very very stressful over... "is my fallopian tubes blocked?" i am tat kind tat need an answer if i have doubts. but i don have e courage to go for it. cos i know e cramps and pain and e suffering of AF 1st 2 days.. btw, heard tat aft hsg test, we cannot BD for how long ah??

Yesterday I hit 36.01... LOL... ops.
haha so funny.... dono y my temp like tat this cycle. was thnking perhaps my good ovary is not working, she wants to take leaves tat y she leave it to another lazy ovary. and tat lazy ovary also no mood to work tat y i no O

Emily,
Don't take what tsb said to heart !
Like said before, as long as both u and HB make an efforts to change the lifestyle and also watch the diet, take supplements, still got chance and hope !
Did your Gynae prescribe some supplements for your HB, ask him to take regularly !

Ya Emily tsb words are not pleasant to ears one.. Take it with a pinch of salt... Must stay healthy and optimistic no matter what ok?

If u really think tsb is not helpful stop for awhile.. Her med is to condition the body but don't mean she is 神医.. Don't let what gynaes or tcm says affect u.. There's always miracles one

@Emily Tan don't despair. I know of people who have v irregular cycles like 6 mths then have AF once that kind. They also can conceive. As long as no AF at all, there's still a chance. TSB can b quite straightforward de. If you feel you don't like her, you can always change to other tcm. Her med is to tiao your body and if it doesn't help after a while, maybe other tcm can help you better. We are always here for you. This journey can be very cruel, sad and you'll feel alone but many of us here can understand how you feel.

Hi Emily.
Hugs. You must have been throught alot. Did the gynae say what's going on? After all its CD51 and AF is not here yet.
Keep up the faith ya. Don't despair.
darbi
thanks for your comfort. gynae did mentioned to me to take e pills to induce AF, but i really hate tat, i hate the awful feeling of e side effects. :( last time when i was in my teens i took tat whenever i missed my AF for 2 months!!! no good to take regularly. it is like birth control pills, will damage your lining, womb whatever u need for TTC. gynae is nice, nv force me to take as i told him i could feel my AF reporting soon. cos at tat time i encountered very very light brownish (like skin col) spotting. so i tot AF coming soon. but that was when i was CD44. 1 week ago. but still no sign of AF. only crampy feelings and very fatigue during e day but can't slp at night.

Hugs Emily... You must have been through a tough time..
It is really upsetting, waiting and waiting with no good news and more bad news.
I kind of understand how you feel.. I also feel that I am not ovulating.. as I will have EWCM/watery CM for a few days, stop then probably have again.. Like I am unable to O. Sigh...
Is it too stress? The more we want it to O and the more it doesn't?

You don't be so upset, ok? If you have been visiting gynae, leave it in the hands of doctors for the time being, don't keep putting pressure on yourself.

TSB's answers are quite hurtful, but try not to put it to heart. Maybe just continue taking her medicine. Give yourself a deadline, like 6 months or so. If you feel no improvements, then you consider if you want to change? I remember that you previously shared that there was some improvements in your cycle after seeing her? Try to see her as neutral person.. Like she is just a doctor to help you reach the target, tell yourself not to have any personal feelings towards what she said. some doctors just speak matter of factly so treat it as one ear in, one ear out.

I really hope you will feel better... If can, maybe take a few days leave, take a break, rest at home, nua or anything. Let yourself feel better then can continue the journey. If you need to cry then just coop yourself at home, cry it out loud and clear, let go of all your frustrations and anger... I do that too when my AF visits or when people start asking me about when I going to have a baby. After the outburst, usually will feel better de.

piggling, same as u... i oso ewcm many days then not so watery, bcome more sticky. then ewcm again many days... i can cfm tat's my ewcm and not my hubby's left over semens :) cos after 12 to 20 hrs i still have e ewcm stretchy type. i am really very stressed up since May. cos i did e most checks since May aft ttc for a long time no preg.

Emily, hugs. Totally understand what are you going through. My cycles was between 30-50+ days. Saw TSB but no fate with her. I changed to Dr Zou at AMK on my last 50+ days cycle, the very 1st visit she said im suffering from pcos. TSB has never say that to me before.

I saw Dr Zou for 6 months to tiao my body. My cycle become shorter and I see gynae for clomid and jabs. 2 cycles later I got my BFP.

Change to another dr if you don't feel comfortable. Don't let your dr put you down. TTC-ing journey is stressful enough, we don't need more crap from dr. :)

Emily, dun be sad from tsb comments.. if u feel uncomfortable with her perhaps u wish to change tcm..
No point gettin sad as it will affect the mood of our body. We hv to stay happy in our life.
Regards to hsg if u wan to do i will suggest u to go for it. It will be a few mins of feelin discomfortable n after that u will be able to do your daily lifestyle..
At least u have it test hv a peace of mind n at least 1 stone lighten from ur heart :)

Most implty dun let all these remarks pull ur mood down! I believe all of us will hv our own bb in our arms soon...

Jiayou!!

The day before, I hit 36.01... LOL... ops.

Is there a "normal" kind of range? It varies person to person de right? Sorry ah I just starting to track BBT, very blur.

darbi
thanks for your comfort. gynae did mentioned to me to take e pills to induce AF, but i really hate tat, i hate the awful feeling of e side effects. :( last time when i was in my teens i took tat whenever i missed my AF for 2 months!!! no good to take regularly. it is like birth control pills, will damage your lining, womb whatever u need for TTC. gynae is nice, nv force me to take as i told him i could feel my AF reporting soon. cos at tat time i encountered very very light brownish (like skin col) spotting. so i tot AF coming soon. but that was when i was CD44. 1 week ago. but still no sign of AF. only crampy feelings and very fatigue during e day but can't slp at night.

piggling, same as u... i oso ewcm many days then not so watery, bcome more sticky. then ewcm again many days... i can cfm tat's my ewcm and not my hubby's left over semens :) cos after 12 to 20 hrs i still have e ewcm stretchy type. i am really very stressed up since May. cos i did e most checks since May aft ttc for a long time no preg.

Oic.. I feel that you are very emotionally drained le. It sure sounds like you should take a break and relax first before coming back to try again. Rmbr you are not alone, all the ladies here are also fighting our own battles in TTC and 1 day surely we can succeed!

whoa so many of u talking abt 4 fingers, make me suddenly so eager to try the spicy one!! reminds me of the spicy buffalo wings of many diff spice levels... hot until you can get a certificate for overcoming the highest level!! lol have u girls tried tt before? the lower levels are actually quite tasty!

hi emily, nice to see you back here again! missed you :) *hugz* tsb isn't a people-pleaser, as what i gather from this forum, so take her words with a pinch of salt, and just focus on why you are there. is she also treating your hb to help with his sperm quality?
haha so funny.... dono y my temp like tat this cycle. was thnking perhaps my good ovary is not working, she wants to take leaves tat y she leave it to another lazy ovary. and tat lazy ovary also no mood to work tat y i no O
lol tt's a very comical way of putting it!!
I tested neg on day 5..shld I test on day 8?
you mean test for opk or hpt? this is day 5 of your cycle or after O??

emily, i agree that what TSB said is somewhat insensitive. it rly makes one wonder if she is an idiot for even wanting to try given the circumstances. i'd say .. if u still trust her enough now, then give urself a timeframe, say 6-9 mths to see if she can help. else just stop seeing her lor... no biggie ... ignore what she said ba...

all tt talk abt fried chicken drove me nuts, and i went to have mcspicy dbl for lunch (now only 5 dollars for the burget + coke at the suntec outlet). i had half of it and da bao-ed the remainder. i hope i dont sufer any undesirable consequences from that. *oops*

Agree with all above that u shud just stop tcm a while or change tcm doctor. Tsb seems like she either don't like u or feel she dunno how to help u. No point continue with her and keep being upset by her.

Emily,
Don't take what tsb said to heart !
Like said before, as long as both u and HB make an efforts to change the lifestyle and also watch the diet, take supplements, still got chance and hope !
Did your Gynae prescribe some supplements for your HB, ask him to take regularly !
thanks pooh
yup we are trying to cut down on fried food. and cook 2 times a week homecook food. outside food is too unhealthy and we are eating daily. sometimes no choice, by e time we come home wat time already? buy ingredients, cook, eat and wash, cook tcm med. no need to slp liao. :( gynae giving hubby Q10 and one like orange juice type, carnipure. dono wat is tat.

Ya Emily tsb words are not pleasant to ears one.. Take it with a pinch of salt... Must stay healthy and optimistic no matter what ok?

If u really think tsb is not helpful stop for awhile.. Her med is to condition the body but don't mean she is 神医.. Don't let what gynaes or tcm says affect u.. There's always miracles one
thanks werrywert. yup her med is to tiao our body. this is wat my hubby said too.. same as wat u said :).. hubby said see tsb is to improve health... many ppl see tcm tsb and got pregnant not bcos she is 神医. is actually thy conceive thru ivf or clomid or wat then thy come bk to tsb to tiao yang shen zi (improve health)... after hearing this, i really think it makes sense... u see mark lee and wife oso see tsb but she preg is bcos she went gynae and found out she got blocked fallopian tubes. aft e op, she preg naturally within very short while. but tsb med is to help promote health ... as for fann wong, thy oso tried many yrs b4 conceiving. did she conceive naturally or with e help of medication??? i dono...

Back