(2014/11) Nov 2014 Mummies

I am also doing detailed scan with Dr Ananda at 21 weeks 1 day 25 July! . DR ananda said after 21 weeks is the best. Everything is clear.

Hi, I'm a Nov mummy too! EDD is 20/11, anyone has the same date here? Currently 19wks+, excited about the detailed scan on 7th July! Oh btw, I'm expecting a baby boy ;)

Please add me to the fb group. My fb email:[email protected] Thank you very much!!!

Hi hi. I just had my 20 weeks FA scan too and I'm having a girl. My baby was also very active and kept kicking. Strong kicks. I think she's going to be one active baby next time.
Welcome baby.

Hi mystique_j, My detailed scan is in 2 wks time but was told I am having a girl too! This is my no. 1 and I getting more bonded with it already! I can only feel bubbles (shd be bb kicking) at this point of time, esp more before i rest or going to sleep. It's really amazing to have a life inside us!

Where did you have the FA scan? What was being done there?

For the post natal it depends. I did Jamu for a week and coupled with breastfeeding, tummy shrank fast.

Pre natal massage get clearance from Gynae first. I started mine at 16 weeks.
Hi Brnca
Did u pre book the post natal massage n paid for it? Will there b refund if we ended c sect n doc advise dun massage?

I miss sashimi so much. I think I'm getting depressed every time I walked into a Japanese restaurant and could not order sashimi.

Hi mystique_j, My detailed scan is in 2 wks time but was told I am having a girl too! This is my no. 1 and I getting more bonded with it already! I can only feel bubbles (shd be bb kicking) at this point of time, esp more before i rest or going to sleep. It's really amazing to have a life inside us!

Where did you have the FA scan? What was being done there?

Mine is #2. Very hard to describe the kicks but at times its hard enough that when u put your hands can feel the tummy coming up.

I had mine done at Thomson medical at Novena. It's like the ultrasound where they apply the gel then they do more detailed scan. Check the brain, heart, blood flow, arms, legs, bone structure and gender, etc. So its very detailed to check for any anomaly. Even if baby has 5 fingers on each hand. If baby is cooperative then scan is over within abt 30 mins. If not then may take awhile. Since it is so detailed the position of the bb is important.

I miss sashimi so much. I think I'm getting depressed every time I walked into a Japanese restaurant and could not order sashimi.

I just took Japanese tonight. I didn't take sashimi since preg but continue with things like California rolls, cooked sushi, maki, don. though there are those raw roes, i just can't resist!!! :p

Yes!! Me! Babby you know where to take 3d/4d scan? I heard East Shore hospital provide at reasonable rates but not sure if still available

Hers is Elective cos big bb. Itz before medisave.

elective still need 10k?

previously i tried natural and went to emergency c sec in Mt A (2010)
was being charged for both and 4 days hospital also came up to 10k before medisave.....

dont tell me now increase price that much? i was thinking that i do elective c sec it will be cheaper since only paying for one procedure

elective still need 10k?

previously i tried natural and went to emergency c sec in Mt A (2010)
was being charged for both and 4 days hospital also came up to 10k before medisave.....

dont tell me now increase price that much? i was thinking that i do elective c sec it will be cheaper since only paying for one procedure

Yes!!! Haha... My friend delivery in tmc 2 years ago and she recently also just give birth..

She say the price she pay 2 years ago can stay 1 bedded now only can stay 2bedded.. If want stay 1bedded need to fork out another $1-2k lo.. She paid about $2.5k cash for 2bedded recently..

Hi all... I went for my scan last sat. And it's a boy again! :) kinda happy lah, coz no need to buy a lot of new things now that my no 1 has outgrown many.

But during the scan they detected irregular heartbeat in my bb... Now I am on review. Every week got to go back to scan to monitor the situation... Quite dampening to hear that because well, they also could not give me a clear indication of the implications of the condition... Sigh.

Yes!!! Haha... My friend delivery in tmc 2 years ago and she recently also just give birth..

She say the price she pay 2 years ago can stay 1 bedded now only can stay 2bedded.. If want stay 1bedded need to fork out another $1-2k lo.. She paid about $2.5k cash for 2bedded recently..

wah really man, have one baby is easily 10k+, thought i can save some money from doing elective c- sec, but will still prefer 1 bedded coz need the rest and privacy esp when relatives come and visit......alamak.......need to save a lot of cash man.......

if u GA, shld b awake in 1hrs time. tat time my sis go c sec, GA. less than 1 hr they wake her up liao.....

i went for a surgery 2 years ago with GA, once im out they wake me up too...

i remembered the last time when i was under epidural, i had quite bad after effect of epidural and kept vomiting green stuff and feel faint - need to lie down, so the first night i didnt manage to feed bm. hopefully this time wont be so bad

Anyone knows where I can get tis from sg?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 251
Elective Csec is $10k? So high? I thought mine was only $6k+ emergency csec. Oh but I stayed in 2 bedded coz no 1 bedded available. It was at TMC.
Wah! So expensive huh? Some more my hb asked if I wanted to stay longer at the hospital. For my #1 I stayed 3 nights I think.

Hi all... I went for my scan last sat. And it's a boy again! :) kinda happy lah, coz no need to buy a lot of new things now that my no 1 has outgrown many.

But during the scan they detected irregular heartbeat in my bb... Now I am on review. Every week got to go back to scan to monitor the situation... Quite dampening to hear that because well, they also could not give me a clear indication of the implications of the condition... Sigh.

Stay positive, bb should be fine!!

Yes!! Me! Babby you know where to take 3d/4d scan? I heard East Shore hospital provide at reasonable rates but not sure if still available

Hi divineparadise, i did some checks..apparently kk no longer provide this service. Thomson Medical is going at 3D @$270 while 4D @$370,
Raffles hospital is 3D @ $305+GST, 4D @ $365 + GST, Parkway East Hospital (Eastshore) is $350-$375 for 3D/4D.
All of them need gynae's reference letter.

Still contemplating to sink the money in for 4D scan or save up for future use? you confirm going to do?

i buy from Prudential.
i find both prudential and AIA abt the same. so i stick to my own insurance agent.
plus able to get $300 voucher. lol....

hi stoneystoney,
what are the prenatal insurances available?
what is prenatal insurance u buy from Prudential called?

Hi divineparadise, i did some checks..apparently kk no longer provide this service. Thomson Medical is going at 3D @$270 while 4D @$370,
Raffles hospital is 3D @ $305+GST, 4D @ $365 + GST, Parkway East Hospital (Eastshore) is $350-$375 for 3D/4D.

Still contemplating to sink the money in for 4D scan or save up for future use? you confirm going to do?

Wah so expensive?? I don't know where I read in forums but I thought it was below $100. I may not do it since its like so extravagant? The money can buy one spectra s1 Breast pump leh

Got $300 voucher???
yup. my agent tell me got. so i waiting for the voucher. I took kiddy palace voucher. hahaha...

hi stoneystoney,
what are the prenatal insurances available?
what is prenatal insurance u buy from Prudential called?
i tink prenatal insurances are all investment link. n abt the same. only 3 companies have tat policy.
I buy one is call Pru First gift.

mayb u ladies wan to try NUH. I heard tat they offer 3D+4D less than 300.
u can call up to check. my another mummy fren is goin there to do the scan...

Oh ok, Usually Penang tau sar piah is this kind of shape.
In sg, u can check out those local bakery shop, some of them sell it which is from Msia.
hee hee..tks...I managed to get from my fren who happened to buy from msia. was having craving for this yest..what a thing to crave for...haha...

Back