Support group - Miscarriages

Give a hope I think u go with who u are comfy with. Actually after delivery I am going back to see dr Su. I saw tsb a bit Chong dong cox want get preggie fast fast. So I go see her.

She is nice and organise. But I personally like dr Su. And u are right we shd go without instinct. So I stopped her meds le
Ya n I did mention n ask why still feel cold she only say continue take herbs. I quite confuse lor.
As for dr su aft taken her herbs I start to have gastric pain hub said mbe herbs not suit.
I reaĺly dunno which tcm to c hub kept saying c which one ok must stick on don keep changing n he always believe we must have yuan w gyane or tcm. To him mbe some herbs n gyane is just nice can diagnose n we feel comfy w.

All in all I change abt 3-4 tcm.. from marine parade ban choon (if I dun rem the name wrongly ), jurong tcm the one where u have to start queue at 6am, then thomson tcm to finally tsb where I stick with her coming 2 yrs...

All in all I change abt 3-4 tcm.. from marine parade ban choon (if I dun rem the name wrongly ), jurong tcm the one where u have to start queue at 6am, then thomson tcm to finally tsb where I stick with her coming 2 yrs...
Ya that is why dh feel that if the herbs n gyane or tcm ok I feel comfy n can diagnose real root cause or it improve my health I shld just stick on him or her.
I shld really consider whether to change tcm or not.

It's based on my gut feeling bah. Same goes to gynae, I feel no yuan I aso changed until the current one where I See my dh quite comfy w him n communicate openly..
I have few gf who can't seems to click w tsb as well. So it's really up to individual. Not comfy just switch.this dr mayb miracle to others but not u so dun waste time, I feel.

Last edited:
hi ladies... i didnt have a MC but i failed on my IVF cycle again....
there were 2 good grade Blastocysts but i duno why i still couldnt succeed. really duno when i can ever be a mommy
hugs babe! I don't know much abt ivf. but they say got what lining etc? all these. take a break first okay. hugs.

yup!.. wont give up...
will try n try n try again. never say die.. although each BFN is like the whole world crashed on me
I know how it feels. Going for 4th fresh in a few mths... Don't give up k, though i know it is v disappointing for u now. Will always be here to cheer u on.

hi ladies... i didnt have a MC but i failed on my IVF cycle again....
there were 2 good grade Blastocysts but i duno why i still couldnt succeed. really duno when i can ever be a mommy

*Patz* Dun give up! Try again when you are ready. Did doc say why it is not successful? Maybe can find out more from him. My sister also went thru IVF and also took a few times for her and she now has 2 beautiful children. Jia you okie.

Babysparkles, all the hormones jab /stimulation is too much within a year. U seeing tcm? Better See to tiao ur body...

Hi ladies, I started some mild exercise in the gym this week, just 30 mins of cardio machines. Is that too much? After my exercise on the 3rd time, I feel mild cramps. It's like PMS type of cramps. Think according to my gynea, my menses should come next week. No sure if it's normal. I am worried also that I have worse cramp if my menses comes.

Huggies to baby sparkles n precious babies...u r all brave ladies!
Jia you...always have another round to try...as long as we keep healthy n keep trying we will b mummies one day n soon!
I like this quote that helps me during my mc- whatever doesnt kill us make us stronger...we r strong ladies!

Ms mean?
When I am on her herbs my menses came early but last month abit delay. Frankly speaking my hub asked her my body belong to cold or han type she nv ans den kept saying take her herbs she asked me give her a copy of my blood test result no say anything also..I abit lost leh
Actually I forgot to ask tsb last wed when I See her. After feeling my pulse, she actually hold my both hands to feel dun know wat. She didn't comment anything so I assumed ok...

IMO, I feel when TSB take my pulse, it is like just a few seconds, really dunno if she's really taking my pulse or not. When I asked her certain questions about my health, she don't give me any definite answers too but just said just take her med, or sometimes just keep quiet. I was quite hopeful initially, as anyhow she was recommended by my friend who MC 3-4 times but later successful and gave birth to a healthy baby boy. But I lost all my hope on her when I just MC again recently; I was under her care for about 8mths. So I know, it was time for me to switch TCM.

I told my current TCM that when I was preggie, TSB prescribed me 安胎药, she said there's no pt giving me that if in the first plc my egg is already not "healthy", so it's important to nourish my eggs first... Which I feel it makes sense.

Just my humble opinion, TSB is really quite famous in this community, but I feel only for those who couldn't conceived.

Hi All
Im a silent reader of this forum. I had a natural pregnancy 2 n 1/2 year ago but baby heartbeat stop at 7 weeks. After 1 year of TTC still cant pregnant so seek help in IVF due to my age. Failed a couples of fresh IVF, finally got good new 2 weeks ago im successfully conceived during my FET.
However my this precious baby was lost last week due to severe fresh blood bleeding. Im sad n depressed to the max, have been crying when alone, feeling so emptiness that a week before finally conceived after so manys attempts and fully quit my job a year ago to prepare for this. Its like from heaven to hell when i lost my baby. Lots of questions why me, if its bfn at FET BT i might be able to face it but having it and lost it within 1 week is really depressed. I cant describes how i feeling now. Imagine i was bed rest most of the Times, only move when buying lunch and normal daily Tiolet activities. Even my TCM dr also said is too fast, and my body is fine when pregnant. Even my 3 embryo is top graded n womb lining is fine too during my FET. What goes wrong no one knows, but years of efforts and money, lots if injections all just crushed.

I like to check anyone can tell me where to "chao du" baby? Precedure and charges like ?
Thanks.
Sorry to hear that.. I heard Chao du can only be done during lunar 7th month. A friend told me there's a temple in bukit batok next to the driving school (BBDC?) that does that.

Every tcm has their own saying so it's up to individual who u comfortable with n believe wat he/ she says.. end of the day I feel it's still 緣份w the tcm / dr

I just to know from my friend that her friend short gun and preg 8 months already but now broke up with the bf and gonna give up the baby after giving birth. Hais see people don't want yet have and wanna give away :( so tempted to ask if I can adopt.

Baby sparkles,
You have any Frozen embryos left?
I cant wait to start my next round but i knew at least got to break for 2 to 3 cycle first.

those were the last 2 good ones.. no more frosties... and supposedly good, but still failed on me
also good to start afresh. so i can keep more frosties for subsequent second maybe third pregnancies.. good to know i have some 'spare' in the freezer just in case.
dont even know if i can bfp years down the road.

those were the last 2 good ones.. no more frosties... and supposedly good, but still failed on me
also good to start afresh. so i can keep more frosties for subsequent second maybe third pregnancies.. good to know i have some 'spare' in the freezer just in case.
dont even know if i can bfp years down the road.
Baby sparkles U can def succeed one day.. Just rest well for this 2-3 cycles, eat well etc. nowadays I am eating so much gd food I nv ever eat in my life, like every day supplements, drink longan red date tea, chicken essence, yomeishu... Wahaha so nourishing.

Btw is it normal like 2 weeks after d & c u are v exhausted? Nowadays always v tired. Can literally sleep the whole day away....

emmm im always exhausted haha... but have plenty of rest. we may be physically fine but the womb must heal internally which we cant see. dont over exert urself too.
hope u are coping well now.. when are u seeing THH again? heard he's away for conference.

emmm im always exhausted haha... but have plenty of rest. we may be physically fine but the womb must heal internally which we cant see. dont over exert urself too.
hope u are coping well now.. when are u seeing THH again? heard he's away for conference.
Seeing him in June... I am qt surprised the follow up appt is one mth after d n c...
Anyway I a bit paiseh to see him. During the d n c I kept crying in the OT until he told the MO to stop reading the details as "the patient is very agitated." Think he saw me at the worst. Haiz...

Hope u will feel better as this week passes :)

I tik dr are more worried if u dun cry or tear when dnc.. the only time my gynae saw me tear was in ot I guess. He wanted arrange counseling for me I rejected...I aso went back review a month after dnc if I dun rem wrongly.. just nice my af came n he cleared me from any infection..

Contradicting is my MIL who prepared some herbs now and im brewing it after my mc instead of my mum. Too bad my MIL got a FT grand daughter baby to look after thus she cant take care of me directly but im really appreciate what she did for me.

Now im recuperating but hubby still advise me not to carry heavyweight thing and have plenty of rest etc. I knew he is caring for me but its hurt some times because all this during my 2wwk til pregnant i have been doing. Now after mc i felt pissed off and i even tell off my husband asking him what is the use now since no more pregnant. Haiz. Knew i shouldn't had mad at my husband because think he is also hurt, remember he crying with me during the night when i hospitalised and felt my foetus tissue washed out. I will listen to him to rest more now during my free time, just that seeing him after work still got to do house work i really heartache and im full time at home. Think my husband must have blamed himself as i want to help so i did simple steaming of his working clothing even after i knew i pregnant. At times i really hope can back to past i will marry at a younger age n be mum earlier. Or totally bed rest and do nothing to safeguard my little one.

I really hope we can have our own children. But My mum and my family side just wont understand, they felt is my husband and his family pressure me to conceive. They will say if cant conceive than dont conceive. After knowing i IVF and MC, they commented Why waste the effort , time and money to our body and pocket. I really sad and angry, thus i hasnt go back to my mum place since after my mc.

Hi, I am sorry to hear and read about your recent lost. Everyone here in this forum understands how you feel. I am sure your hubby is as sad as you. But think he is doing his best to be strong for you. Likewise, for yourself, take your time to recover emotional and physically and best strong for your hubby. No matter what happens, as long as you have your love one beside you, things will be fine. That is what I tell myself to be strong again.

For your mum, I guess she feels bad for you because you have to go through such pain but maybe she does not know how to express herself? Like my mum, she is very concern and disappointed when I told her about my M/C. When I return home, she started saying things like I should not do this or that in the first place. I mean what is there to say when it's already lost? All I need to hear is "Everything is going to be fine, just rest and dun think so much." Simple words of comfort. So dun get affected by what others say, most importantly, give your time a lot of time to heal and recover. Don't let other pressurize you.

The ladies here are all very supportive. Vent as much as you want. We are supporting each other in this forum.

Hi ladies, am currently pregnant but sac didn't grow. Supposed to be 9 weeks by now but sac is only 5 weeks+ size. Gynae said can let my body expel the sac out naturally as the sac is small. May i know how long in your experience did it take for the sac to come out? 1 to 2 weeks? I was on Duphaston for 2 weeks (stopped last friday as Gynae said no point continuing to take).

Also as this is a recurrent miscarriage (last year July did a D&C), Gynae mentioned to do blood test for antibodies in me that might be preventing pregnancies to continue. Any one had any experience on this?

This is my 3rd times MC. Recurrent miscarriage ( 3 times in a row- ending in 6 or 7 weeks without bb heart beat) didn't know what is wrong with me. There is no spotting, bleeding, discomfort when I was pregnant. Every pregnancy I was very positive that it would turn well unfortunately not. My hubby and I had just done the Chromosome tests last week during my D&C. Still waiting for the results to be out 2 weeks later.

I am wondering if anyone did Chromosome tests before. If the result shows nothing wrong with us what would be the next option? Gynae mention the result would likely show good result that we are okay de.
However I am not really convinced that is just pure ' bad luck' that strike 3 times in a row.
Did anyone consult TCM as well for recurrent miscarriage

Sometimes I wonder why is so difficult for us to carry our bb full term. I believe we will be good mothers as we have went thr all these difficulties and hope god can grant our wish to have our own
healthy baby in future.

This is my 3rd times MC. Recurrent miscarriage ( 3 times in a row- ending in 6 or 7 weeks without bb heart beat) didn't know what is wrong with me. There is no spotting, bleeding, discomfort when I was pregnant. Every pregnancy I was very positive that it would turn well unfortunately not. My hubby and I had just done the Chromosome tests last week during my D&C. Still waiting for the results to be out 2 weeks later.

I am wondering if anyone did Chromosome tests before. If the result shows nothing wrong with us what would be the next option? Gynae mention the result would likely show good result that we are okay de.
However I am not really convinced that is just pure ' bad luck' that strike 3 times in a row.
Did anyone consult TCM as well for recurrent miscarriage

Sometimes I wonder why is so difficult for us to carry our bb full term. I believe we will be good mothers as we have went thr all these difficulties and hope god can grant our wish to have our own
healthy baby in future.
Hi. I'm sorry for ur losses. I had 4-5 miscarriages. I'm currently with nuh recurrent loss unit. I went thru all the tests and found out that both hub and I are perfectly healthy. So they say it's bad luck. Then I'm pregnant now again at 12 weeks. Nuh has Beene veh good and monitoring very closely. Recently they found out I have protein s deficiency. Meaning blood clotting disorder. For me it only happens when I'm preggie.

So this time lucky they found out early in given daily clexane shots to prevent blood clots. And I can possibly have a live baby by nov this year.

U may want to go polyclinic and get referral letter. It will be a long wait but cheaper on the wallet. If u are financially stable and don't mind spending more u can go direct to their private clinics. Everything will be faster by 300percent. But of cox u pay premium.

If u are taking a break to recuperate u may want to consider going for referral letter.

Baby sparkles,
It's good so u start real soon if u wanted to after rest for at least 2 cycle?

My bleeding just stop after 1 week ago i used to natural way pill to wash off. Now wait for next week doc scan to ensure everything was cleared.

Don't know when is my next af coming. Husband going outstation next mth think no chance to even wait for ovulation to bd. Saw forum mentioned that few mths after mc might be easier to nature conceived. But i belong to the group highly difficult to conceive naturally.

For the 'chao du', any temple at the east side? Do 光明山 (AMK), 佛光山(punggol) or Toa Payoh temple do this? Which mean i got to wait til 七月 than can chao du?

Hi, Sorry about your loss. For the chao du, I got mine done at guang ming shan. I am actually a free thinker so after mc, I did not think of getting chao du done. But a few months after my mc, I heard baby laughters in the middle of the night in my room. So, I talked to my fengshui master and he asked a master to do a private ritual for the baby as 7th month was still far away back then. When 7th month came, they asked me to do again in guang ming shan.

Hi ladies, am currently pregnant but sac didn't grow. Supposed to be 9 weeks by now but sac is only 5 weeks+ size. Gynae said can let my body expel the sac out naturally as the sac is small. May i know how long in your experience did it take for the sac to come out? 1 to 2 weeks? I was on Duphaston for 2 weeks (stopped last friday as Gynae said no point continuing to take).

Also as this is a recurrent miscarriage (last year July did a D&C), Gynae mentioned to do blood test for antibodies in me that might be preventing pregnancies to continue. Any one had any experience on this?

Sorry to hear that. My first mc was similar to yours, 9th week but sac only about 7th week. I got strong pregnancy symptoms hence we waited for 2 weeks for natural mc to happen but it did not. Gynae fear of infection, so I had to do d&c. Second mc happened when I just knew I was preggy but havent even gone for first gynae appt and I started to spot, within days the sac came out itself.

I can only say be patience.. dun rush things..sometimes it's all abt timing..if it's urs it's urs no matter wat u do... to my gynae he said for me as simple as possible. The more complicated the stimulation jabs is the worse results I get.

Hi Shaur, I have the same case for my recent 2nd M/C last month and gynea mentioned the same thing to ms as well and will do blood test to find out.

Thanks for your advise hopeful-mum and congrats on your pregnancy ;)

Regards the referral letter, I likely to go polyclinic to request for it. Should I tell Doc that I have recurrent miscarriage and they would refer me to NUH recurrent loss unit?

Regards the referral letter, I likely to go polyclinic to request for it. Should I tell Doc that I have recurrent miscarriage and they would refer me to NUH recurrent loss unit?
Yup that's what I told the doctor there.

Worst day of our lives... Nv ever tot will happened to mi & wifey, 8weeks scan this morning, heartbeat is gone(was still strong 2weeks ago), suddenly felt that the whole world is collapsing, both of us teared till sore eyes & migraine oredi...nothing left to said, I just suffered mentally & psychologically bt my poor wifey still nid to go through tat dreadful ops! We had 2 beautiful healthy princesses, why must this happen to us? I can't help bt think of karma! Bt I've asked myself again & again n the answer is I've never ever done anything harmful to ppl ard mi....& we've tried for a 3rd child for the past 4years oredi.....totally devastated now realli & I'm gg to meet my client in another half an hour time!!! What still can be worse??? :'(

Yes have to go there and tell them ur history. The polyclinic gp won't know so much. Then u tell them u need them to refer u. They will just write letter and then u can refer.

Sorry to hear that. My first mc was similar to yours, 9th week but sac only about 7th week. I got strong pregnancy symptoms hence we waited for 2 weeks for natural mc to happen but it did not. Gynae fear of infection, so I had to do d&c. Second mc happened when I just knew I was preggy but havent even gone for first gynae appt and I started to spot, within days the sac came out itself.
Thanks for sharing your experience. I am hoping for the sac to expel naturally but at the same time a little afraid about how the experience will be. I plan to wait 2 weeks. If it doesn't happen, I'll probably do another D&C. Sigh ...

Hi Shaur, I have the same case for my recent 2nd M/C last month and gynea mentioned the same thing to ms as well and will do blood test to find out.
I wonder how complex & expensive the test(s) will be. Not sure if I want to go through it as I don't plan to try anymore. If I am younger I'll probably continue trying, but unfortunately I'm not. But for closure I also wanna know why the recurrent miscarriages.

Thanks for sharing your experience. I am hoping for the sac to expel naturally but at the same time a little afraid about how the experience will be. I plan to wait 2 weeks. If it doesn't happen, I'll probably do another D&C. Sigh ...
Hi Shaur,

Is it safe to wait? Cos our Gynae oso suggested for d&c as it will cause infections if the sac didn't expel clearly. We opted tml for the d&c, most painful decision of our life, wifey was still tearing non-stop during our 40mins car ride home.

Troubled Thor

Hi Shaur,

Is it safe to wait? Cos our Gynae oso suggested for d&c as it will cause infections if the sac didn't expel clearly. We opted tml for the d&c, most painful decision of our life, wifey was still tearing non-stop during our 40mins car ride home.

Troubled Thor
It depends on the size of the sac. Mine is only 5 wks+ size so it's still small so Gynae said can let it expel naturally. But my previous miscarriage the sac was big at 8 wks+ size, that one Gynae advised me to go thru D&C as it can be painful & very heavy bleeding & possibility of remnants left which will result in D&C.

Very sorry to hear about your loss.

It depends on the size of the sac. Mine is only 5 wks+ size so it's still small so Gynae said can let it expel naturally. But my previous miscarriage the sac was big at 8 wks+ size, that one Gynae advised me to go thru D&C as it can be painful & very heavy bleeding & possibility of remnants left which will result in D&C.

Very sorry to hear about your loss.
Hi Shaur,

Thanks so much for the info & comfort, guess we just have to do what have to be done, I only think itz unfair to wifey that she have to go through so much pain & agony after a long 4 years wait, it's still fruitless. Guess it might just fated to be. Hope u will have a fine 2weeks too! Tml shall be the most painful day of our lives!!

Painful Thor

Not trying to scare you but natural expel, you will feel the cramps before the sac is expel out. My gynae did gave me painkiller in case I cannot take the pain. For me, the pain was quite bad.

Hi Shaur,

Troubled Thor

Hi troubled thor, my gynea did not give me any option to expel naturally. He said D&C is a procedure must do to take out the sac. My last m/c was at 8 weeks as well and heatbeat stopped. It was a emotional day for both my hubby and me. It is difficult but the husband has to stay strong for the wife. Do something sweet and nice for her for next few days. Stay with her, accompany her, do things with her. Grief together. Stay strong.

Troubled thor,

When I lost mine at 8 weeks, gynae aso suggested d&c, he afraid I may faint at home if let it out naturally from all the bleeding.
U have to b strong especially u still have 2 princess to take care, look at some of us here, dun Even have one yet.
I know it's sad n hard to accept but look at it this way that bb is not healthy at the beginning n stop growing then later stage leave u, isn't it more devastating.. I m sure after this mc, ur wife heal her health back n get preggy again. The day will come

Hi Ladies, it's been exactly one month today since my D&C procedure. I have been feeling strong and empowered last few week. But today, it feels like back to square one again, feeling a lot emotional and sad for myself. Keep wanting to cry for my loss. I know it has been a month and by right I should moved on. But I feel sad for my loss. Then my best friend messaged me and told me she is pregnant with a baby girl. *Rubbing salt in the wounds*........ Urghh! And plus my hubby is going for his reservist and no one is with me to support me. Don't know what is wrong with me today. I thought I was getting better for the last few weeks. :(:(:(:(:(:(

Back