Support group - Miscarriages

Dear ladies, we are all hoping to be a mother soon. Let's let this day be a day for all of us that our wish will definately come true! Let's all have rainbow soon.

Errr I am starting to pass red clots now... Is that normal? 4 days after d n c? Before this was minimal spotting.
Hi Mei, I have blot clots happened two times. It's normal because womb is trying to push out unwanted tissues. My case lasted for just a that hour with very bad cramps first. Give it a few days if it still persist you should check with doc.

One of my friends sent me a happy mothers day message, and I replied, i am not a mother but thanks anyway. Felt so sad and cry after that thinking of the baby I lost last week...
I'm sorry if I hurt you :(
I also avoid celebrating this year just simple baking at home. Told my mum sorry that I don't feel like celebrating for her this year becos last year this period I was preg :( but after all we are also mother's of angels so :)

I also avoid celebrating this year just simple baking at home. Told my mum sorry that I don't feel like celebrating for her this year becos last year this period I was preg :( but after all we are also mother's of angels so :)
Yeah I agree with u. I'm a mother of my angels and the day I got pregnant despite having a mc I know my life has changed. And to me I'm a mother always. Mango hugs. I'm sure our angels are celebrating for us :)

Sorry this may be a little uncomfy for some of u, but some may still like to embrace this day. Jia you ladies. Our rainbows are waiting for us.

Hi mango hope pls dun say that... Sorry I was v negative also and was just venting...

Thanks for ur encouragement, hope to have a rainbow baby too :)

Ladies. I just done my oscar everything looks good. Then last visit with dr shelia and prof mahesh they took protein s blood test for me. Think it's for sticky blood. When I'm not pregnant the levels are totally fine. But today the results shown that my results have dropped drastically. And it is causing sticky blood. So I'm going to be on clexane daily. That's probably what caused my previous miscarriages. So lucky they continue to monitor me. I'm hoping it works now that we found out.

Ladies. I just done my oscar everything looks good. Then last visit with dr shelia and prof mahesh they took protein s blood test for me. Think it's for sticky blood. When I'm not pregnant the levels are totally fine. But today the results shown that my results have dropped drastically. And it is causing sticky blood. So I'm going to be on clexane daily. That's probably what caused my previous miscarriages. So lucky they continue to monitor me. I'm hoping it works now that we found out.

Good to hear that you are in good hands! This time your baby sure will stick to you tight. Should be soon past first trimester?

Good to hear that you are in good hands! This time your baby sure will stick to you tight. Should be soon past first trimester?
Ya I'm now 11 weeks. But the blood test results came as a shock to me. Cox pre pregnancy it was at like 128. Then 2 weeks ago it dropped to 40. It's way below borderline. I'm going to have lotsa bruises on my tummy area but I'm willing. I really nvr expect this but since now we found out I'm willing to take all measures to keep baby safe.

Ya I'm now 11 weeks. But the blood test results came as a shock to me. Cox pre pregnancy it was at like 128. Then 2 weeks ago it dropped to 40. It's way below borderline. I'm going to have lotsa bruises on my tummy area but I'm willing. I really nvr expect this but since now we found out I'm willing to take all measures to keep baby safe.

Well, at least knew the reason now. Its a big relief. You are a strong woman, you can do it! :)

Jia you!! We are all rooting for you!! Both you and your baby will be a safe and healthy!! Jia you! Jia you!!

U are in gd hands, v confident this pregnancy will end beautifully with your baby :)

Thanks ladies. Actually I'm very scared. Was in shock when she told me my levels dropped so much. Really like lost for words. I also scared pain actually really quite scary and a blow to me. But now that I know i'll do my best to keep my beanie safe. The shock actually just set in. Sigh just cried when dining with my hubby. He thought why today so happy I still cry. He also don't understand the anxiety in me. I also scared pain and needles. Just now when nurse taught me to inject myself I couldn't do it. Tmr I will have to do it myself already. Hubby see needles will faint. So I can only rely on myself. So really if conceive rem to check blood again. Without checking and them monitoring me it may end up wrong again. Like what mango says only when pregnant the blood prob comes out. I'm already on baby aspirin to help thin blood but still insufficient leh. And levels dropped rapidly.

thats why i say ivf mummies are very brave. i guess i was a rude shock coz i wasn't prepared. now i just need to be brave and go all out!

I ever do 4 jabs on my tummy daily for one of the cycle stimulation then 2ww aso 1 jab daily on tummy n another on butt.Until my tummy 2 bruised spots n took few months to fade off. Even when I went massage n acupuncture, all asked me wat happened..
Tat was the most terrible cycle I ever had n pain my dh heart pain see me like suffering n still bfn..

u all really brave. but i appreciate all these, and listening to u ladies makes me feel not so alone. the nurse see my face think they know i very scared.

Thanks ladies. Actually I'm very scared. Was in shock when she told me my levels dropped so much. Really like lost for words. I also scared pain actually really quite scary and a blow to me. But now that I know i'll do my best to keep my beanie safe. The shock actually just set in. Sigh just cried when dining with my hubby. He thought why today so happy I still cry. He also don't understand the anxiety in me. I also scared pain and needles. Just now when nurse taught me to inject myself I couldn't do it. Tmr I will have to do it myself already. Hubby see needles will faint. So I can only rely on myself. So really if conceive rem to check blood again. Without checking and them monitoring me it may end up wrong again. Like what mango says only when pregnant the blood prob comes out. I'm already on baby aspirin to help thin blood but still insufficient leh. And levels dropped rapidly.
Jia you hopeful mum! I not scare of injection but scare of self inject :/ seeing you in good hands at nuh makes me feel very relived! Jiayou jiayou! He he

I prefer self jab than asking dh to do cos he dun know where I pain. Only the progesterone oil jab at butt I force him to jab for me.. I ask nurse put plaster to do marking on my butt then he agar agar that area lor.. hahaa

I prefer self jab than asking dh to do cos he dun know where I pain. Only the progesterone oil jab at butt I force him to jab for me.. I ask nurse put plaster to do marking on my butt then he agar agar that area lor.. hahaa
progesterone can bring home and jab??? i go hospital twice a week to jab that

sub is abt $85 for 30days, if pte is $170+ but i don't know pte still can go pharmacy buy or buy direct from dr. so really planning to stay sub as long as possible.

sub is abt $85 for 30days, if pte is $170+ but i don't know pte still can go pharmacy buy or buy direct from dr. so really planning to stay sub as long as possible.
The price really reasonable, I remember tmc one is $60+ per jab which stress me alot back den when the gynae told me the price! Now I feel so relived! End of the year can start trying again :) thank you hopeful mum you really make me feel hope!

The price really reasonable, I remember tmc one is $60+ per jab which stress me alot back den when the gynae told me the price! Now I feel so relived! End of the year can start trying again :) thank you hopeful mum you really make me feel hope!
u're welcome. once pregnant u do get attention from Nuh. while ttc they won't pay much attention. so be prepared to feel frustrated. now i really believe the baby aspirin they started me early during ttc helps me with my condition. maybe without baby aspirin things would be diff.

but baby aspirin didn't help enough so the jabs comes in. i will update u further on when to convert to pte. coz really i went to 6 bedder i don't think i can take it. very hot.

Will keep u n lil bb in my prayers .. sticky all e way till born to a healthy bub ! Don keep worrying urself okie ..

I am also very afraid of needles but to keep the baby safe, no choice. When I go for so-iui, I had to inject in the tummy everyday too. I cant do it myself, so hubby do it for me every morning before work.

Dun worry too much, do whatever doc advice. Baby will be safe. :)

Hope this helps for those looking to try again...glimpse of hope
10152999_1417044775231934_8641511606581867646_n.jpg

You are in our prayers. I am sure your bb will be fine and healthy. Jia you! Jia you! :)

Hi Ladies

Can I check w u all that did u all ever encounter AF delayed for 3 days? Tsb ever told me it is no good n may cause mc again if pregnant again..but western to dr + - 3 days is still ok.
Last month suspect pregnant so didnt c tsb end last month but AF came on 10 may now wanna book to c her next appt is mid june so long leh.

Nvr hear her mentioned late is no good.. tik difference 1-3 days shd b ok.. it's better u check w her again. Yes her schedule is quite full till mid June

Nvr hear her mentioned late is no good.. tik difference 1-3 days shd b ok.. it's better u check w her again. Yes her schedule is quite full till mid June
But till mid june no chance to ask her.
Reason for not c her end last month cos if I preggie I need to immediately start taking streoid n ask clinic to arrange for ivig. I rem hopefulmum did mention tsb not sure also her med can mix w streoid as her patient nv take streoid so I'm afraid waste of medi like hopefulmum tot of.

ya I stopped taking all her meds tototally. coz her meds make my ms worse. so I just waste the money and the herbs loh. just threw away yest when I was clearing my cabinet.

ya I stopped taking all her meds tototally. coz her meds make my ms worse. so I just waste the money and the herbs loh. just threw away yest when I was clearing my cabinet.
Ms mean?
When I am on her herbs my menses came early but last month abit delay. Frankly speaking my hub asked her my body belong to cold or han type she nv ans den kept saying take her herbs she asked me give her a copy of my blood test result no say anything also..I abit lost leh

Ms means morning sickness.

By right shd make body warm if ur body is usually cold esp ur hands.
Omg my hands still cold when at work. What shall I do? Change tcm?
Huh? MS more worse? Den u not take already mbe body cannot accept it. I dunno why I always feel that we should listen to our heart during pregnancy time it like can tell us when shld go c gyane to ensure everything is in the control usually quite true.

Actually I forgot to ask tsb last wed when I See her. After feeling my pulse, she actually hold my both hands to feel dun know wat. She didn't comment anything so I assumed ok...

Give a hope I think u go with who u are comfy with. Actually after delivery I am going back to see dr Su. I saw tsb a bit Chong dong cox want get preggie fast fast. So I go see her.

She is nice and organise. But I personally like dr Su. And u are right we shd go without instinct. So I stopped her meds le

Ooo tat was another step which she said both pulse same strong leh can't tell boy or gal yet.. I tik she is feeling the warmth of my hands

Back