(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Hiaz.. just tested w clearblue digital.. shown negative... but menses nt here yet.. but surprisingly my temperature keeping going up.. nvm i will keep trying congrat to all mums to be

Cuiling I think yes we nd assurance a lot. But I read abt this China lady who had been running marathons throughout her pregnancy. .so yes I think it's possible too.juz make sure not to tire ourselves too much..
E200 sometimes there's false negative too..Juz wait a few ore days.. I had to wait for 4 days after my supposed mensus to test positive.. quite nerve wrecking then..

Morning ! i'm also thinking of what exercises (mild ones) we can do during pregnancy as its my first time :) and also do you all announce your pregnancy after 3 months? is it not very good to announce before?

Wow, I didn't come in for 2 days and having difficulty catching up already. I went in to see my gynae a bit early yesterday (supposed to be appt today but I had tummyache from gastric flu and got worried). It was 6 weeks exactly but adjusted for actual ovulation should have been about 5w5d and surprised I saw a heartbeat! So glad. Still, I have MC before after seeing a heartbeat so I'm still praying everyday.

Btw, I keep asking my gynae about exercise and they all just keep saying listen to your body. But when I went into specifics like ask can run a marathon? The answer was a resounding no! 10k also no. But vertical marathon yes cos not so much impact. Think different people just have different perspective. I leave it to my trainer to adjust for me but must say that things that used to be a piece of cake now makes me feel light headed.

Hiaz.. just tested w clearblue digital.. shown negative... but menses nt here yet.. but surprisingly my temperature keeping going up.. nvm i will keep trying congrat to all mums to be
If your period is not regular then maybe wait for 5 more days before you test again? When I tested on day 5, the line was pretty faint. Jia you!

e200 I was so kancheong to test cos of my pregnancy symptoms like slight nausea, super hungry, bloated n sore boobs 2 weeks ago.. I had 3 negative tests n got a positive on the 4th test.. so good luck to u!!

Are any of u showing already? I have trouble fitting into most of my clothes already.. I heard with #2 u start showing earlier but I didn't expect to show so fast leh! This morning even got someone give up seat for me on the bus!

E200, you can try the early pregnancy test kit instead of clear blue. I tested neg on clearblue but positive on the other one

e200 I was so kancheong to test cos of my pregnancy symptoms like slight nausea, super hungry, bloated n sore boobs 2 weeks ago.. I had 3 negative tests n got a positive on the 4th test.. so good luck to u!!
Hi lalaa.. u tested on ur menses due date for e 1st test? Hw long then u gt e positive result?? I still waiting for miracle; (

Listen to yr body signal, 10months is a short period if you can endure not to jog. My take is better not to take the risk than to regret, you can always do yoga, swimming or walking

Hello guys!
I'm 4 weeks today. Went through IVF and got to know we're pregnant through a blood test yesterday. Beta was 508 which is a good number.
We transferred two embryos during our IVF so we are hoping to have twins. My next scan is on 23rd May. Two weeks from now. Hopefully be able to see the heartbeat then

Hello guys!
I'm 4 weeks today. Went through IVF and got to know we're pregnant through a blood test yesterday. Beta was 508 which is a good number.
We transferred two embryos during our IVF so we are hoping to have twins. My next scan is on 23rd May. Two weeks from now. Hopefully be able to see the heartbeat then

Congrats! Always good to hear IVF successes . :)

I'm still doing my usual 20 to 30 laps in the pool and still considering whether to continue running, I think I will but skwing down th pace to a slow jog.

e200, I tested 2 days before my menses are due because I had spotting about 1 week or so before.
I never ever had spotting plus my breasts feel tender. Did some reading up and read that the spotting could be due to implantation bleeding (I.e. fertilised egg implanted in the uterus) so I suspected and tested before menses are due.
Tested in the morning - very clear double line. Tested again in the evening just to be sure.

I feel generally bloated, and the tummy seemed bigger which is kind of early? I didn't really show until about 4 to 5 months when preggers with my boys. I wonder if the tummy is just bloated, that's why it seems bigger.
MS hasn't started though I had the urge to vomit now and then but ended up belching instead.

Hi! I'm new here... I tested positive on the 10th post embryo transfer.(wednesday).IVF. Because there was blood stain seen. Tested hcg was 293. But they said progesterone low. So gave me 1 shot. Going for blood test again on this coming Monday.
Hehe.. so far been burping a lot. And migraines! Anyone? And cramping on the lower abdominal. Migraine- Normal?

Hi all! I am new here and tested positive on 7th may! I confirmed again on the 8th may
. Lol.. went to a normal GP to take some medications as I am travelling next week. I hope everything will be fine! Congrats to all mummy out there! :)

Hi! I'm new here... I tested positive on the 10th post embryo transfer.(wednesday).IVF. Because there was blood stain seen. Tested hcg was 293. But they said progesterone low. So gave me 1 shot. Going for blood test again on this coming Monday.
Hehe.. so far been burping a lot. And migraines! Anyone? And cramping on the lower abdominal. Migraine- Normal?

Hey babe! Im also another IVF patient. Tested positive on 10dp3dt and doctor confirmed it with a blood test. My beta is 508 the last 2 days. pretty sure it has doubled up.

I was burping a lot too but that's partly because of all the progesterone inserts. Cos the muscle down there is relaxed and making us hard to digest food and stuff.
But i definitely had that lower abdominal cramping and slight migraine. Pretty sure you're pregnant!

Hi Mummies & Mummies to be, Happy Mother's Day! Was wondering if it's better for us to have a secret Facebook page for us to share our pregnancy journey as some of us hardly check the forum. Do leave down your email addresses for me to add you if you're keen to join!

Cheers!

Hi Mummies & Mummies to be, Happy Mother's Day! Was wondering if it's better for us to have a secret Facebook page for us to share our pregnancy journey as some of us hardly check the forum. Do leave down your email addresses for me to add you if you're keen to join!

Cheers!
Sure add me in! FB page will be more private for us to share with each other too :)
[email protected]

Hey babe! Im also another IVF patient. Tested positive on 10dp3dt and doctor confirmed it with a blood test. My beta is 508 the last 2 days. pretty sure it has doubled up.

I was burping a lot too but that's partly because of all the progesterone inserts. Cos the muscle down there is relaxed and making us hard to digest food and stuff.
But i definitely had that lower abdominal cramping and slight migraine. Pretty sure you're pregnant!

Yeah! i'm very anxious for the blood results tml.
my fb [email protected]. thanks

Hi everyone, I am putting this up for my wife, it's her first pregnancy and EDD is somewhere beginning Jan. In fact she had a MC at week9 last year so this time we are very very careful. Went to see doctor last Thursday but still couldn't see any heart beat, and doctor prescribed some duphaston for her. But then after taking the duphaston, it seems that she had more discharge, and what freaking me is that it seems to be fresh pink colour today, along with some lower abdominal pain on right side, she said is not cramping but couldn't tell if it is due to constipation. I am so nervous and don't know what can we do, I trust that doctor also couldn't do much except to ask the mummy to rest more on bed, which practically my wife has been doing almost all the time since Friday night. What can we do now except to pray hard to God for not giving another tough destiny again?

Last edited:

Cheers!
Sure ! My email is [email protected]

Hello soon-to-be-mummies !!! Happy mother's day to everyone !

Hoo.. its so nice tt u are helping ur wife. Maybe try set a positive mindset n help her stay healthy.. I think as long as it's not bright red it shd not be alarming.. have more happy tots yeah.all the best!

Anyway, i succumbed to getting myself the Bella Band, some kind of Belly band that helps to hold our pants up.
Cos i can't seem to button up my jeans and i just bought those jeans! Such a waste if i can't wear it anymore! I'm hoping my hips & thighs don't expand so i can continue wearing my normal pants. Just need to unbutton and unzip. Lol

deardyan is it a band to help hold out ur normal jeans? i haven heard of it before..
dun worry..its the pregnancy hormones which make our hips expand! it will be bk to normal after birth with the good old post natal massage!

Hoo.. its so nice tt u are helping ur wife. Maybe try set a positive mindset n help her stay healthy.. I think as long as it's not bright red it shd not be alarming.. have more happy tots yeah.all the best!

Well I think she is more positive than me though... In fact the discharge turned red last night, so we went to see doctor this morning and baby is fine and has heartbeat oredy. Thanks.

Well I think she is more positive than me though... In fact the discharge turned red last night, so we went to see doctor this morning and baby is fine and has heartbeat oredy. Thanks.

Glad to hear that!! I hope she's fine. Don't her do too much work ok!

Good to hear that Hoo.
My scan is scheduled on the 26th then see doc.
For now I need to go for blood test every week.(post ivf)

Hi there, I've invited and added all those that have given me your emails. Hope to see more mummies/mummies-to-be joining the FB group :)

Happy holiday tomorrow. Have a good rest ya! :D

hello mummies n mummies to be..
i was confused by my edd.
when i went to poly my edd was 24.12.2014, but yesterday when i went for my 1st checkup my corrected edd was 2.1.2014.and w the scan ytd.my baby was 6wk 6days and normal w heartbeat. :) And this is my 1st pregnancy hello and hi.

i had a scare this morning cos i saw brown discharge.
But after doing some googling around, found out it could be from the Progesterone inserts. I'm an IVF patient so have to continue the inserts.
But other than that, my boobs are still sore. Hahaha

deardyan how come mine is by oral. They gave me tablet 4 weeks. I just went over yesterday. N folic acid 5th every morning.
I'm very free... haha I've been staying home for 2 weeks HL. N just nice my AL this week. Hub ask me to stay home :( so u all can see my replying every time. Haha hahaha starting work only next week

U're with KKH is it? Im with NUH. They prescribe different meds.
I have vaginal inserts, oral tablets and every tuesday and friday i need to go for injection at the GP to support the pregnancy. Very tedious but i'll do anything just to keep baby safe. Hehe

Wah... maybe because u r having Twins! I'm with SGH. I did have 1 jab on my but that day. Yesterday just prescribe me with oral tablets. And saying my hcg low. But I checked online, they said results OK. Stress!!!
I have not much symptoms. No sore boobs. Just sl cramp around lower abdominal.

Back