(2014/11) Nov 2014 Mummies

Hii ladies...
So long no come in. Been sick again. Lol.
But recovering le. Went for my Oscar scan on wed. Little one growing well.. finally c my little one after 4wks wait.
Now waiting for my Oscar results. Hope everything will b ok.
U don't get the paper back? With those scan photos?

MummieS,

Is it just me or everyone also like that?

I have problem viewing the quote properly.. So messy.. I can't even see the replied message properly..

ImageUploadedByForum1399028981.256449.jpg

Sigh, can see my white hairs coming out but don't dare to dye leh...shd i dye in 2nd tri or just tahan till aft birth?
my hairdresser use the herbal dye for me but she knows I am preggy so she didn't touch the root. I went for a cut n dye touch up job during week 9 :p

my hairdresser use the herbal dye for me but she knows I am preggy so she didn't touch the root. I went for a cut n dye touch up job during week 9 :p

U all go do hair during preg? I'm thinking if I should go cut my hair but myths say cannot cut hair when preg... Haiz...

tmr is my Oscar...so nervous n excited at d same time. Juz tat I have to wake up early to go clinic :(

Anyway those,mommies who have done ur Oscar at tmc, do they give a copy of d pic or do u hav to request for one? Personally I would love to get a copy if possible ssince dh won't b able to accompany for my Oscar scan...

oh!!! oh! okok.... hahahahaha! I feel really stupid rite now... damn!
dont worry...blame it on d preggy symptoms...our brain seems to understand late as well...i was playing monopoly wif my brother n nieces yesterday, n i keep saying d wrong numbers for d dice throw...n my bro ask me what is wrong wif me....y i cannot add properly (i keep seeing d wrong numbers or i add up d numbers wrongly)...lol

tmr is my Oscar...so nervous n excited at d same time. Juz tat I have to wake up early to go clinic :(

Anyway those,mommies who have done ur Oscar at tmc, do they give a copy of d pic or do u hav to request for one? Personally I would love to get a copy if possible ssince dh won't b able to accompany for my Oscar scan...

*high five* me also going tml.. Haha..

If u r seeing ur Gyane immediately they will give u the report. 2 copies, 1 with scan pic is ur copy Gyane copy only those figures...

Not sure of getting it in a disc... But u will have printed photos on paper.. The measurements of baby's head, femur length, tummy, nasal bone, some sonographer will print more like legs hands for u...

Perm better wait aft ur baby come out, coz if perm, they will use chemical or something is it? same goes with re-bonding. I normally do trim n dye job... maybe u see if ur salon got those organic type? mine uses the organic herbal dye and she didn't touch the root... i just cant take it, really awful and hair all messy, i feel so down whenever i look at the mirror, aft a visit to the salon, i felt much better.. sigh, so vain

Reenmeen and poooopi good luck and have fun for the scan!!! Don't worry sending my prayers to u.

Sloshy u so cute lah lol I m not so brave go catch real spiders. Haha

Hmm actually I read a lt they say can dye hair. But I'm an avid dye hair person I don't dare also. My hairdresser also don't dare. So I'm looking ugly. I used to be quite bold with hair colours. Hahaha she almost every 3 mths. Now just Diam Diam. Don't dare to touch.

Cut hair confirm will go. My hair very messy Liao needs a trim!

Pooopi,
Nope. Never get bk anything. Lol.
But will c my gynae Next wed. So it's Ok. Haha..
Finish then Juz ask me to go. Lol...

I going to trim my hair Next wk. Hahaha. No say cannot lar. Got ppl tell me her gynae ask her to cut, dye,do treatment also can...

Ladies,
Thanks.getting better le...
Now waiting Next wed to c gynae again. Can c my little one again... hehehe.

ang mo very garang, i watch Youtube, they waterbag broke, still can record video.... think if me, i prolly scream till my mom also can hear... hahahahahhahah!!!!!!

then they come back frm hospital, straight away wash hair.... they dun do confinement at all!

ya I asked my ang mo colleagues and indeed they bathe and do whatever they want. one colleague even ate watermelon throughout her pregnancy in sg cos she say sg so hot must eat cold stuff. I was like :oops::eek::eek:

Ang mo ma.. Some tdy give birth tml go jogging Liao lo.. Power!!!

Cut hair dye hair it's all up to individual la.. I myself just don't dare so stay put...

Can ask Gyane lo... If say can den can..

ya I ever saw tv program featuring ang mo on baby one dad even paint the nursery and hammer photo frames in the nursery of his soon to be born son... its amazing how they get away with all these

Hi Mummies... It's Friday but am feeling nausea since 7pm till now.
Some spotting again... Tml got to go take Duphaston from gynae Liao!
Pray hard no more tml ya.
Very mild only....

I think tmc will send the scan to the gynae will only return if you visit gynae after the scan.

Very mild only....

I think tmc will send the scan to the gynae will only return if you visit gynae after the scan.

Wah like tat I need wait long long leh since my gynae visit is on 21st :(

the sonographer gave me 2 copies to keep..

*high five* me also going tml.. Haha..

If u r seeing ur Gyane immediately they will give u the report. 2 copies, 1 with scan pic is ur copy Gyane copy only those figures...

Not sure of getting it in a disc... But u will have printed photos on paper.. The measurements of baby's head, femur length, tummy, nasal bone, some sonographer will print more like legs hands for u...

I think this is during detailed scan if am not wrong..

I colored my hair during first few weeks of pregnancy..

Very mild only....

Hope your spotting subsides soon!

the sonographer gave me 2 copies to keep..

I think this is during detailed scan if am not wrong..

I colored my hair during first few weeks of pregnancy..

Nope... Oscar also have de... I mean Oscar also have photos of baby de.. If I rmb correctly it's head abdominal nasal bone femur length...

Anyway, getting ready and go down for scan le...

Hi all mummies , I m new here ..Edd on 26 nov with my #1.

Anyone seeing gynae from SGH ? Do they recommend u to take up packages ? Previously the nurse told me ala carte and packages add up to about the same price .. I din ask abt the pkg then .

We've submitted an updated app version 3.7.15 to the app store a few days ago for approval. It would be live in the app store soon and it would fix the above mentioned problem after you've updated your app. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Not going.. Not gonna get anything till I'm like at least 34weeks..

Anyway, I'm done with the Oscar and Gyane visit.. Today is a waiting day.. Everywhere also wait.. Now waiting for payment.. Zzzzz

I went for my "reassurance" scan today and my gynae asked - were we supposed to meet today?? haha... I went early so didnt really need to wait.

baby is fine and grew another 1cm since the visit last Thursday.

Anyway, I'm done with the Oscar and Gyane visit.. Today is a waiting day.. Everywhere also wait.. Now waiting for payment.. Zzzzz
wow. 34weeks. will it be too late???
tat time bb anytime will come out liao.....

Next week there baby fair at expo. Anyone going??
mayb goin there to c since i shld b getting my oscar result next wk.

I went for my "reassurance" scan today and my gynae asked - were we supposed to meet today?? haha... I went early so didnt really need to wait.

baby is fine and grew another 1cm since the visit last Thursday.
hmm. is tat too fast to see gynae?

Lucky u pooopi...im still waiting for my turn :( d appt patients r behind time so they push back all walk-in patients....waiting for so long.....n wif a full bladder too T.T

circle, u 10 weeks now, keep fighting! coming to 2nd trim liao! and I believe most of us also fast approaching 2nd trim too!!!! woohoo! anyone belly started to show a little? mine I think start to show a teeny wee bit. if I wear my tees or loose clothes, maybe not obvious but i suspect if i wear those clingy ones, might raise some suspicions else, pple might just tot i had a beer belly, ha!
Hi mummy, mine at 10weeks plus got a small bum..and put on 1.1kg... :)

Wow active the thread.

Ladies waiting for oscar all the best and have fun. I can't wait. Abt 10 more days to my turn for oscar. But very scared at the same time.

Last night my hubby told me we are so attached to beanie already. If we have another mishap which will be our 5/6 miscarriage. He says don't want to try already. His heart will be very broken. Hear Liao I so heart pain.

Very mild only....

Take care mummy

Wow active the thread.

Ladies waiting for oscar all the best and have fun. I can't wait. Abt 10 more days to my turn for oscar. But very scared at the same time.

Last night my hubby told me we are so attached to beanie already. If we have another mishap which will be our 5/6 miscarriage. He says don't want to try already. His heart will be very broken. Hear Liao I so heart pain.

Hugz hopeful. Don't worry. Everything will b ok. Our prayers r wif u n beanie as well. Don't lose hope :)

wow. 34weeks. will it be too late???
tat time bb anytime will come out liao.....

mayb goin there to c since i shld b getting my oscar result next wk.

hmm. is tat too fast to see gynae?

Dont want get anything any sooner cuz that's when I feel safe.. And I thk that time it will be in oct and oct will have a baby fair.. So just nice lo...

Back