YOUNG MUMS?

wow, u ladies are really young mummies. I 'start' motherhood late and can only envy young mummies who hv energy to chase after their toddlers and later u all and ur kids look more like brothers and sisters than mother and child.

jia you!

Wow hello! When are you due?
Im due in april, 19 this year. Hoping to make some friends and get some guidance from this forum..
Hello! Sorry I'm not active on forums. My eldest is turning 5 this year, second boy turning 2 in Aug.. And baby due in Aug too!
I guess being a young mom has pros and cons. We have to energy to take care of our children ourselves. I do not have helper at all and thankfully hubby is supportive, that's why we decided to have more than 1.
Disadvantages would be financially not that stable compared to those who have worked for a number of years. Also, when u are young and taking care of a child, negative thoughts will come. Like, u may look at ur fellow peers and wonder if u have made the wrong decision. It's normal to think this way but don't let it overwhelm you. The grass only seems greener on the other side. Older mums will have their envy over young moms too.
Just imagine you will be a young and hip grandma in future? I'll only be 50 when my oldest is 27!

Im the oldest here I guess but had my first when I was 24, now 30 expecting my #4 due 20th April..

Wow! I pei fu u! How u manage 4? Actually if I can manage and financially allows, I would like to try for no.4 too! Hoping for a girl! And my goal is also to "close shop" by the time I turn 30! *crossing fingers*

U are due soon! All the best and may u have another beautiful birth story to tell!

Wow, all young mums here... iI am 22 this year and just got married last month. My hubby and I planning for one haha any tips?!

Hi all,
Guess i am the oldest here. hehe. I ROM when i am only 21 years old. givebirth my #1 when i am 24. my #2 when i am 27 and now i am 31. hehe.
I feel is good to be a young mummy so that we can enjoy life when we are much older :)
looking 4ward to when i am 48 Yrs old. By then imy #1 24 yrs old and my #2 21 yrs old.

Im the oldest here I guess but had my first when I was 24, now 30 expecting my #4 due 20th April..

hihi, Thumb up to u. mother of #4. haha. smooth delivery to you soon :)
i wish i have the courage to have #3. hehe. my hb dont wan le. i got two girls

Wow! I pei fu u! How u manage 4? Actually if I can manage and financially allows, I would like to try for no.4 too! Hoping for a girl! And my goal is also to "close shop" by the time I turn 30! *crossing fingers*

U are due soon! All the best and may u have another beautiful birth story to tell!

Thanks! I'm quite lucky I have family members living close by who help out with the kids.. We have three families living in two blocks side by side.. Even when the kids are sick, we can separate them in different units to minimise contact.. Sometimes I'm not so sure which flat my kids are when I come home from work.. And I have a super Indonesian helper which really helps a lot... Thank God I have her.. Hope we can cope with the fourth!

hihi, Thumb up to u. mother of #4. haha. smooth delivery to you soon :)
i wish i have the courage to have #3. hehe. my hb dont wan le. i got two girls
Thanks! I have two other friends who have four or going to have four too! And kinda know a few other families who have like 4-6 kids.. My hb and I always talked about having 4 kids.. .never knew it would come true! When we had two it was already perfect one boy one girl.. then wanted a third one to see who he will look like... my #3 is a boy and its amazing how he resembles his elder brother.. then decided to try for another one hopefully a girl as companion for our elder girl.. and thank God again we are expecting a baby girl... so two boys and two girls.. gotta close factory le...

You are blessed with two girls.. My parents have three girls and girls are really sweet and loving.. Maybe someday you two might wanna try for another?

Hello! Sorry I'm not active on forums. My eldest is turning 5 this year, second boy turning 2 in Aug.. And baby due in Aug too!
I guess being a young mom has pros and cons. We have to energy to take care of our children ourselves. I do not have helper at all and thankfully hubby is supportive, that's why we decided to have more than 1.
Disadvantages would be financially not that stable compared to those who have worked for a number of years. Also, when u are young and taking care of a child, negative thoughts will come. Like, u may look at ur fellow peers and wonder if u have made the wrong decision. It's normal to think this way but don't let it overwhelm you. The grass only seems greener on the other side. Older mums will have their envy over young moms too.
Just imagine you will be a young and hip grandma in future? I'll only be 50 when my oldest is 27!

Agree! we may not have much savings but we are young and can still strive to work hard to provide for our family. We had a wedding banquet without any savings or help and used whatever we had to put deposit for a flat.. Looking back we were really daring! Now moving on my eldest is turning 6 coz I had him when I was 24 and girl is turning 5 in dec.. third is dragon boy 2 in July and expecting girl pony in 12days!!

Thanks! I have two other friends who have four or going to have four too! And kinda know a few other families who have like 4-6 kids.. My hb and I always talked about having 4 kids.. .never knew it would come true! When we had two it was already perfect one boy one girl.. then wanted a third one to see who he will look like... my #3 is a boy and its amazing how he resembles his elder brother.. then decided to try for another one hopefully a girl as companion for our elder girl.. and thank God again we are expecting a baby girl... so two boys and two girls.. gotta close factory le...

You are blessed with two girls.. My parents have three girls and girls are really sweet and loving.. Maybe someday you two might wanna try for another?

Haha. Too old liao by then we start trying. Hehe
Should c how when time come. Waiting for mu home sweet home to b ready :)

Is there a reason y csect? All mine were natural so dont know much abt csect
Baby's cord around her neck. So gynae advised csect. Plus she's on the smaller side. The cord has a loop so she wont be able to get out of it. Csect safer.

Baby's cord around her neck. So gynae advised csect. Plus she's on the smaller side. The cord has a loop so she wont be able to get out of it. Csect safer.
Ooh now really advanced.. Which hospital? Last two days to fatten baby up.. Eat well!

Hi all,
Guess i am the oldest here. hehe. I ROM when i am only 21 years old. givebirth my #1 when i am 24. my #2 when i am 27 and now i am 31. hehe.
I feel is good to be a young mummy so that we can enjoy life when we are much older :)
looking 4ward to when i am 48 Yrs old. By then imy #1 24 yrs old and my #2 21 yrs old.
Wow! Really blessed!:) could you share on the challanges you faced before as a young mum? Must be tough huh

I'm not a young mum now, coming to 35 in 10 days' time but I have my first baby when I'm 21. Just delivered #5 last month and did tubal ligation when I delivered him. Have 4 boys and 1 girl, wanted another girl but no luck so gave up on trying, anyway too old to try again. :p

I'm not a young mum now, coming to 35 in 10 days' time but I have my first baby when I'm 21. Just delivered #5 last month and did tubal ligation when I delivered him. Have 4 boys and 1 girl, wanted another girl but no luck so gave up on trying, anyway too old to try again. :p
Super! Now your eldest is a teen already wow..

Im still undecided to go for ligation prefer all things natural but #5 sounds overwhelming.. Then again im sure can manage somehow... And each baby is such a joy! My gf told me she would have 10 if she was younger

@jaschar83 :

Yes, #1 is teen now and #2 going to be one too, she's 11 this year. :) #3 is 5 this year while #4 is 22 months now.

It was #5 pregnancy made us decided to go for ligation, it was a complicated pregnancy and we don't want to risk to have the same incident happen to #6 if we were to have one plus I had a emergency c-sect this time round so next pregnancy cannot happen too early as well.

@jaschar83 :

Yes, #1 is teen now and #2 going to be one too, she's 11 this year. :) #3 is 5 this year while #4 is 22 months now.

It was #5 pregnancy made us decided to go for ligation, it was a complicated pregnancy and we don't want to risk to have the same incident happen to #6 if we were to have one plus I had a emergency c-sect this time round so next pregnancy cannot happen too early as well.

Lovely family of 5 kids!

Confinement i have my aunt and grandparents to help. After that im all alone
So sweet grandparents can help! alone means u be housewife? i wish i can stay home n look after my own.. Im sure it will be a new experience but have to work

Audreyaw: my #2 is turning 5 and #3 is 21mths quite close to yours

My #3 turning 5 in May! I think we have them on the same year, hehe. :D

I realised that the kids happen to have their birthdays from Feb until June, one on each month. They are not planned though, #5 came early and got himself in March to fill in the gap. ;)

I realised that the kids happen to have their birthdays from Feb until June, one on each month. They are not planned though, #5 came early and got himself in March to fill in the gap. ;)

Gosh if u have parties it will be tiring! Three parties a yr is already taxing with them apart.. im thinking no more parties except for significant ages..

Haha. Omg. Fom Fb to June.
I like that. to fill in the gap. that a good one. lol.
i am short of 1 in feb. wahaha. also a boi. hopefully my hubby change his mind one day and grant me with #3 and god to grant me with hopefully a baby boi that will be perfect for me. hehe

JAN - # 2
FEB - - -
MARCH - HUBBY
APRIL - #1
hehe

Btw Young & Pretty mummies, doing a bp if you girls need anything do let me know too.|
http://singaporemotherhood.com/foru...ing-skincare-anti-aging-all-in-o.81508/page-4

Gosh if u have parties it will be tiring! Three parties a yr is already taxing with them apart.. im thinking no more parties except for significant ages..

Hahaha.. We don't do parties, no energy to do them monthly. Usually only celebrate with family only and both hubby & me don't even want celebrate our own birthdays because both of us birthdays are in March and April, enough of cakes already. :p

Hahaha.. We don't do parties, no energy to do them monthly. Usually only celebrate with family only and both hubby & me don't even want celebrate our own birthdays because both of us birthdays are in March and April, enough of cakes already. :p
hehe cupcakes are a great invention.. Hb and wife should celebrate! even a simple one..
For my hb's family, even if you don't have a party, the relatives will just go over to the house when it's someone's bday.. whether u invite or not.. the close ones.. so confirm gotta prepare food.. all in all maybe we have at least 20 bday parties and like 5 wedding anniversaries to attend in a year..

Back