Yoga Therapy (Ohmsantih Yoga)

Blissful78

I like to share that my journey with Teacher Warwar, practising Yoga poses, breathing exercises and meditation daily and eventually with dietary changes and lifestyles modifications, Yoga has surprisingly helped me to improve my cycle and help me to ovulate regularly. Over a period of almost 8 months, i dedicated time every week seeing my teacher and she patiently planned the classes for me and each time i walked out feeling better and stronger. Having 3 failed ivf was a complete devastation and because of her encouragement and positivity, I hanged in to try naturally and today I am a mother of two little ones and I only have Yoga, Teacher Warwar and my supportive husband to thank for. Thank god for letting me chance upon Yoga. I wish to reach out to more ladies out there on the effectiveness of Yoga through this post. Feel free to read up more on Teacher Warwar from Ohmsantih Yoga. I wish all the best!

To all who has sent me PM, I apologies for the late reply. I will be replying each individually and hope it is not too late for you to try Teacher Warwar classes. Happy new year to everyone

Back