WTS: LeapReader by LeapFrog (Brand New)

blowinblo

LeapReader has come in handy to support and complement my child's learning needs. When my second child came, I found myself left with no time to read to the elder one and teaching her English through flashcards every night. Then I gave her the LeapReader with Leapfrog storybooks as her birthday present. I was taken by surprise that she could read "Cinderella" using the LeapReader one night in her bedroom on her own. She was then four years old. I gave her my affirmation and she was happy that she could do it without my coaching. This encourages her to use it more often and inculcates her love for reading. LeapReader also sounds the difficult words for her, so that she could learn to pronounce them properly. Acquiring the language through constantly listening is really important for the children.

Another function of the LeapReader is it helps my child learns how to write. It is fun as she learns stroke-by-stroke with guided feedback. Overall, what I really like about the LeapReader is that it helps my child learns English independently even without my presence sitting with her, coaching her.

If you are looking for something fun, and one which supports, complements and enhance your child's learning experience, this may be a good buy for you.

Price: S$50.00 (Retail price is S$70+)
Includes:
- 1 LeapReader (green or pink)
- Sampler activity book and learning paper writing sheet
- 1 Audio Book bundle, 1 music album, 1 Trivia Challenge
- Built-in rechargeable Lithium polymer battery
- USB cable
- Quick start guide
Click more info and review of the product.

To buy, please send a message (no calls) to 91797500, indicating the color of the LeapReader. We will arrange for payment and collection.

Attachments

• leapreader-reading-system_21301_6.jpeg
    leapreader-reading-system_21301_6.jpeg
    52 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Selling brand new LeapReader (green or pink) at S$50 (Retail price is S$70+).
To buy, please send a message (no calls) to 9-1-7-9-7-5-0-0, indicating the color of the LeapReader. We will arrange for payment and collection.

Back