WTS BN TVB Dramas

rainbow@horizon

I got loads of TVB DVD dramas in storage. ALL COMPLETE DRAMA

Here's a list of dramas:

New and latest dramas:

Full screen, high video quality and dual sound (Canto and Chinese) with chinese subtitles and english subtitles (selected)

Law this-Order 律政强人 (Alex Fong, Lui Kai Chi, Ali Lee, Mandy Wong, Raymond Cho, Kelly Cheung, Florence Kwok, Lau Dan and Matthew Ho)

Brother's Keeper 2 巨輪 II (Edwin Siu, Kristal Tin, Grace Chan, Hugo Ng, Jade Leung, Steven Cheung, Meini Cheung, Tsui Wing, Matt Yeung and Ali Lee)

Daddy Dearest 爸B有话儿 (Johnson Lee. Jason Chan, Mandy Wong, Candice Chiu, Alice Chan and Koo Ming Wah)

A Fist Within Four Walls 城寨英雄 (Ruco Chan, Benjamin Yuen, Nancy Wu, Yuen Chau. Phillip Ng and Moon Lau)

Between Love and Desire 完美叛侶 (Moses Chan, Maggie Shiu and Ben Wong)

House of Spirit 一屋老友記 (Bobby Au Yeung, Nancy Wu, Joyce Tang, Koni Lui and Helena Law)

Come with Me 性在有情 (Eddie Cheung, Sharon Chan, Elena Kong, Louis Yuen, Benz Hui, May Chan, Sammy Sum and Grace Wong)

Presumed Accident 純熟意外 (Lawrence Ng, Sisley Choi, Selena Li, Chris Lai, Joyce Tang and Raymond Cho)

My Dangerous Mafia Retirement Plan 火線下的江湖大佬 (Kent Cheng, Kingdom Yuen, Tommy Wong (Wong Kwong Leung), Alice Chan, Eliza Sam, Matt Yeung and Joel Chan)

Blue Veins 殭 (Kevin Cheng, Kay Tse, Wong Yau Nam, Eddie Kwan, Grace Chan and Joel Chan)

The Last Healer in Forbidden City 末代御醫 (Roger Kwok, Tavia Yeung, Pierre Ngo, JJ Jia, Jazz Lam, Helena Law Lan, Johnathan Cheung and Rebecca Zhu)

Over Run Over EU超時任務 (Vincent Wong, Tracy Chu, Benjamin Yuen, Moon Lau, Pal Sinn, Zoie Tam, Christine Kuo and Rebecca Zhu)

Fashion War 潮流教主 (Moses Chan, Sisley Choi, Him Law, Ali Lee, Joel Chan, Leanne Li, Jeanie Chan, Veronica Shiu, Vivien Yeo and Hanjin Tan)

Short End of the Stick 公公出宮 (Wayne Lai, John Chiang, Nancy Wu, Edwin Siu, Rosina Lam, Natalie Tong, Raymond Cho and Power Chan)

Speed of Life 鐵馬戰車 (Kenny Wong, Benjamin Yuen, Sisley Choi, Natalie Tong, Carlo Ng, Toby Chan, Pierre Ngo and Raymond Cho)

Love as a Predatory Affair 愛情食物鏈 (Jason Chan, Samantha Ko, Kitty Yuen, King Kong, Stephanie Ho, Susan Tse, Ronald Law and Lee Kwok Lun)

The Executioner 刀下留人 (Kenny Wong, Maggie Shiu, Matt Yeung, Joel Chan and Katy Kung)

Angel in the Making 實習天使 (Tony Hung, Eliza Sam, Pal Sinn, Alice Chan, Elaine Yiu, Moon Lau, Jinny Ng and Toby Leung)

Back