WTB Used Female School Uniform (Full sets)

SavedbyGrace

Hello, I'm looking for secondhand (any condition) girls' secondary school/junior college uniform, as well as Tampines North Primary School uniform blouse.

Please reply me with
  • the full name of the school (not the short form or abbreviation) - I will accept most schools.
  • size
  • your best offer of price
Must be able to meetup between Tampines and Aljunied MRT stations. Other locations are possible but very difficult to arrange (only at my convenience).

I hope to trade with some unused dresses that I have, but I'm also willing to pay a minimal sum.

No mailing
No PE attire
No incomplete sets
No new sets

Thank you and pls share this thread with students/parents whom you think may have uniform to spare.

PM me, reply to this thread or Contact me: [email protected]

#want to buy

Can I know the reason why you are looking for used female school uniforms? How come only used sets and not new sets? And how come you are only interested in female school uniforms and not the male ones as well?

Seeing your thread made me think of the member who posted to look for used female shoes only. Are both of you the same person?

Can I know the reason why you are looking for used female school uniforms? How come only used sets and not new sets? And how come you are only interested in female school uniforms and not the male ones as well?

Seeing your thread made me think of the member who posted to look for used female shoes only. Are both of you the same person?

Hello, Im getting the uniforms for someone who needs them for role play. Only looking for used sets bcos they're cheaper. I have sufficient male sets too.

I am not aware of such a thread abt female shoes and I'm not the same person. I only have one Sg motherhood account.

Hope this helps clarify.

How come you will not consider brand new sets if they are for role play?

For role play, it doesn't matter brand new or used isn't it?

Hey friend, why are you looking for old uniform.. I can suggest you a good site. Where you can buy all school uniform. They price range is also affordable. For buying my children school uniform , i always prefer it.
Hope you like it..
Here is the link...

http://www.mansuri.co.uk/Schools

They have mention it school wise.

Back