So iui at raffles

zerobino

Hello
Has anyone done so iui at raffles? I’m with dr Sheila Loh. Would love to hear some feedbacks from u all. Any success stories

Hi may i know hows your experience with dr sheila? im also considering seeing her

Hi! I did SO-IUI with Dr Sheila this year around Feb, we decided to take the risk despite it being very near to cny period (might miss the optimal fertile window due to PH). Thankfully it was a success and I'm due in Nov! My husband and I ate 1-2 Brazil nuts every alternate day before we went for the procedure, not sure if that helped in the success rate. Spreading baby dust to you! :)

In
Hi! I did SO-IUI with Dr Sheila this year around Feb, we decided to take the risk despite it being very near to cny period (might miss the optimal fertile window due to PH). Thankfully it was a success and I'm due in Nov! My husband and I ate 1-2 Brazil nuts every alternate day before we went for the procedure, not sure if that helped in the success rate. Spreading baby dust to you! :)
Congrats @Positivetots!!! so good to know you successfully conceived under Dr Sheila.
May i know is it succeeded with 1 try?
Im quite concern bcos im no longer young,36 this yr. i need to learn from you #positivethoughts!

In

Congrats @Positivetots!!! so good to know you successfully conceived under Dr Sheila.
May i know is it succeeded with 1 try?
Im quite concern bcos im no longer young,36 this yr. i need to learn from you #positivethoughts!

Yes, we were quite blessed to conceive with one try. Maybe cos both my husband and I are below 35 so chances are slightly higher. We belong to the unexplainable fertility group.

Actually I tried clomid for 6 months with Dr Sheila and rested for 6 months before switching to SO IUI. I think keeping a positive mindset and not stressing yourself out is very important too :) All the best to you!!

Back