Review on Dr John Yam Gleneagles

JustNine

anyone working with Dr John Yam?
Any feedback on him? Am planning to deliver in Gleneagles but unsure of cost. Anyone can share? :)

anyone working with Dr John Yam?
Any feedback on him? Am planning to deliver in Gleneagles but unsure of cost. Anyone can share? :)
I delivered my first child by him. He is gentle yet firm in his advice. Had a great experience because i specifically told him that i am afraid of pain and he planned out everything for me. I had vaginal delivery with epidural and the total fees were about 7k for 1-bedder. Can't remember specifically how much in cash though - about 4k...

I delivered my first child by him. He is gentle yet firm in his advice. Had a great experience because i specifically told him that i am afraid of pain and he planned out everything for me. I had vaginal delivery with epidural and the total fees were about 7k for 1-bedder. Can't remember specifically how much in cash though - about 4k...
Thank you for sharing!! Jus wondering if you required sewing after your V. delivery? Was it good?

Thank you for sharing!! Jus wondering if you required sewing after your V. delivery? Was it good?
I think generally if it is vaginal delivery and no forceps were used, the wound is quite ok. Mine was ok and i remembered me telling him to sew nicely immediately after my delivery, haha. The wound is not very painful as there will be some painkillers. The painkillers are also for managing the pain of the womb contraction.

So sorry for late reply!
I delivered in April 2015 at glen hospital... I asked for Mount A previously but he doesn't do it there... Guess he is more comfortable with Glen?

Back