Recommended ivf doctor and price for foreigner

Hi, im posting this question behalf on my friend. She is not singaporean, and looking for ivf doctor with reasonable price. She is from indonesia and tried many doctors from indo, then penang , but all failed. After so many times trial of coz its burn her pocket alot.
So need your advice abt ivf in sg and price as well, since she have to consider transport and accommodation during programme. Tia

Ivf in sg will cost about 15-20k with private hospital and slightly cheaper at govt hospital around 10-15k. It all depends on the dosage of the medication. For doctors, in govt hospital might take u quite some time to wait due to the numbers of patients. Private u might start the procedure faster.

Ivf in sg will cost about 15-20k with private hospital and slightly cheaper at govt hospital around 10-15k. It all depends on the dosage of the medication. For doctors, in govt hospital might take u quite some time to wait due to the numbers of patients. Private u might start the procedure faster.

For foreigner, I don;t think there's any point in going through the govt hospitals. The waits are long even for private patients and the service not very good. Private hospitals probably better. I heard Dr. Christopher Chen was the god of IVF but recently he doesn't take patients anymore. Another doctor who is quite prominent seems to be Dr. Loh from Thomson IVF.

For foreigner, I don;t think there's any point in going through the govt hospitals. The waits are long even for private patients and the service not very good. Private hospitals probably better. I heard Dr. Christopher Chen was the god of IVF but recently he doesn't take patients anymore. Another doctor who is quite prominent seems to be Dr. Loh from Thomson IVF.

Christopher chen always ask Patient to do surgery and charge a high price for it. I wouldn't say he is God of ivf.

Is it the total price u paid in cash? or partly deduct from medisave?

Back