Recommend good gynae in SGH for hysteroscopy surgery

Hi,

I am diagnosed with a polyp in my uterine at gleneagles and has decided to go for the polyp removal but the cost is way too high for me.

I am looking at SGH for the procedure. I understand I have to start all over again, as in do consultation and fix a day to do the procedure. Any recommendation for a gynae who is good in uterine polyp removal procedure ? I want to conceive eventually but the polyp maybe the major cause of my infertility. Thanks !

Hi @Raspberry38, Hope you had already removed the uterine polyp. I'm also facing the same issues. So now I'm checking with the good gyn for surgery. Do you have any recommendations for me?

You can try Dr Jen Shek Wei at AMK. He was the one who did surgery for my uterine fibroids way back. I'm sure he can help with polyps too.

I understand your concerns about the cost of polyp removal. Dr. Ng at GynaeMD Womens and Rejuvenation Clinic is highly recommended for uterine polyp removal procedures. With expertise in addressing fertility issues, Dr. Ng can guide you through the process and help you achieve your goal of conceiving. Best wishes!
Hello can u stop ur promoting everywhere !!!
I already report ur post to the admin
Is very irratating all over

Back