Part time cleaner in Punngol

My friend uses Joyce at Punggol and my mum uses Ms Zhou in the East. I'm not too sure if they travel. Maybe you wanna check with them in case they might have friends working in the west. =)

Hi , if you still looking part-time cleaner, and don't mind male cleaner. Can contact Mr Teo @98775460.

I've engaged him for my spring cleaning and quite satisfied. He's good at cleaning windows and some other chores like cleaning standing fans that some female cleaner not able to do. My friend also engaged him for her weekly cleaning services and so far quite satisfied. He's staying in the west but can travel other areas.

Hi Joctk,

I was told she usually clean for North East like Hougang, SK and Punggol area. But she did not mind travelling to Tampines when my Mum enagaged her in Feb.
You may try.

Feedback from my mum: She is a fast worker.

Hi I am helping my part time cleaner to look for new assignments as she is looking to earn extra income to support her daughter's education.

She stays in Toa Payoh area and is available on Mon and Thurs morning. Min 4 hours, $50 per session.

Please email me at [email protected] if you are keen.

Back