Ovulation and Pregnancy Test Kits

Bought too many for TTC and conceived soon so selling the lot.

1)Clearblue Digital Ovulation Kit ( 3 tests ) - Brand New Box Never Opened - $30 ( 1 Test retails in Watsons for $24). Expires 04/2017

2) Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Kit - New Kit (plastic not opened) with 17 sticks expires in June 2016. (I used some of the sticks but the kit is new an in package). With manual an box.
This kit allows you to trace high and peak fertility days with a flashing and solid smiley respectively.
Selling whole kit for $50 (Similar kit retails in Guardians with only 7 sticks for $56)

3)Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Kit - New Kit (plastic not opened) with 15 sticks expires in July 2016. (I used some of the sticks but the kit is new an in package). With manual an box.
This kit allows you to trace high and peak fertility days with a flashing and solid smiley respectively.
Selling whole kit for $50 ( Similar kit retails in Guardians with only 7 sticks for $56)

4) LH Ovulation strips - 8 in no - Expires 02/2017
HCG Pregnancy strips - 15 in no - Expires 02/2017
All the strips for $10

Would prefer to sell in a bundle.
Pick up from my place at 44 Keppel Bay Drive , S-098657 or nearest mrt (Harborfront/Telok Blangah/Dhoby Ghaut for $5)

Please watsapp at 92344715. Thanks.

Back