Nov 2022 Mummies (forum only)

Hello mummies, how's everybody doing? Time flies, my dotter is already slightly over 4 months, just had her 4th month jab and whoa, damn potent, made her damn irritable and me, sleepless LOL

Hello mummy! Sorry for the late reply cos just happen to saw the email notification. My LO is already 5 month! How time flies haha

Hello mummy! Sorry for the late reply cos just happen to saw the email notification. My LO is already 5 month! How time flies haha
Thanks for the reply man! exactly! very soon it means feeding solids. Anybody going traditional feeding or BLW?

Hi! Just saw this! My LO is one week away from 6months, time flies! I just started letting him try some rice cereal. May let him try a mix of purée and bit size soft mushy food (BLW?) so he has a mix of textures.

Anyone facing issues returning to work? I rejected flying for a work trip recently and think it might have been a career-suicidal move. Finding it hard to balance being an involved mum, keeping up my breast milk supply and keeping up with my work performance.

Hey hey! how was the experience? I havent let my LO try but i dont think she's ready, she's just past the 5-month mark. ooohhh ya, once you reject what the company plans for you, more or less heading for career suicide...

Hi! Just saw this! My LO is one week away from 6months, time flies! I just started letting him try some rice cereal. May let him try a mix of purée and bit size soft mushy food (BLW?) so he has a mix of textures.

Anyone facing issues returning to work? I rejected flying for a work trip recently and think it might have been a career-suicidal move. Finding it hard to balance being an involved mum, keeping up my breast milk supply and keeping up with my work performance.
Yes! I have been asking for wfh much more due to pumping but i don't think my company is happy at all. Pumping at the workplace is just tough with all the barang barang to lug along. I don't know how to juggle this anymore as I would like to continue bf as long as i can...

On another topic, my dd just started ifc and i sent her to school once without shorts under her dress, only diaper (didn't realise the dress came with shorts). Is it really bad etiquette? My hubby thinks so coz diaper is like underwear and babies at this age roll around and pull up their dresses a lot so she would have kept exposing herself. I felt very bad about it after i realised, but then again the diaper does cover her up right? Is it just me or have the times changed, or has it been not ok all along?

Yes! I have been asking for wfh much more due to pumping but i don't think my company is happy at all. Pumping at the workplace is just tough with all the barang barang to lug along. I don't know how to juggle this anymore as I would like to continue bf as long as i can...

On another topic, my dd just started ifc and i sent her to school once without shorts under her dress, only diaper (didn't realise the dress came with shorts). Is it really bad etiquette? My hubby thinks so coz diaper is like underwear and babies at this age roll around and pull up their dresses a lot so she would have kept exposing herself. I felt very bad about it after i realised, but then again the diaper does cover her up right? Is it just me or have the times changed, or has it been not ok all along?
it's like that, local employers dont seem to be supportive of pumping but still ok with smoke breaks. what is this LOL

yup, diapers are like their undies, wearing shorts may act as a "barrier" la, covering up is one thing, another thing is that the teacher may carry her and "accidentally" touch the diapers (though it's waterproof, but not very nice to touch the pee-logged diapers even though it's not wet). My thoughts la...since it comes with it, just wear it la! LOL

it's like that, local employers dont seem to be supportive of pumping but still ok with smoke breaks. what is this LOL

yup, diapers are like their undies, wearing shorts may act as a "barrier" la, covering up is one thing, another thing is that the teacher may carry her and "accidentally" touch the diapers (though it's waterproof, but not very nice to touch the pee-logged diapers even though it's not wet). My thoughts la...since it comes with it, just wear it la! LOL
I see, yes will be more aware next time! Lol i'm so blur didn't even know baby dresses come with shorts

Any mummies bought Avance LB30 for their kids?
No, I would think that my coming to 6 month old LO wouldnt need this as yet. Do take note that too much probiotics may cause bloating or digestive issues in very young kids. Do check out the dosage :)

Just to share:

Back