Nanny at Fernvale Sengkang

Looking for Nanny at Sengkang/Sengkang West? (Nanny services ONLY at my place)
SLOTS AVAILABLE FOR INFANT/FULL TIME

-Experienced nanny living at Fernvale beside Seletar Mall/Fernvale LRT
-9 years plus of experience taking care of babies, infants, kids and children. Over the past 9 years, many parents have entrusted me to take care of their babies, babies’ siblings, cousins and etc. Till now, we still keep close contact with one another.
-Remarks from parents have always been positive.
-Believe in having mutual trust with parents, and hence good relationship with parents even as babies have grown up. The parents and kids still visit me from time to time.

My Nanny Service
-Smoke-free environment, pet-free, clean and tidy environment. Cleanliness is my top priority and I am myself a very neat and tidy person. Believe that it is important to have a clean and conducive environment for these babies.
-Healthy meals are prepared where I do the marketing prior to that. Some food are salmon porridge, pumpkin stew, and many others.
-Understand that parents work late at times, even when parents pick bb late, NO extra charge. Believe greatly in understanding with parents.

Please contact me at 96696099 for more details/interested! Thank you and have a nice day!

Back