Mummies staying at Hougang/Sengkang/Serangoon

Bitrix (bitrix)
I am staying in Hougang St 92. Nice to know you.
happy.gif

јës§ (luvudeepdeep)
Hi, yeah I remember you. Nice to see you here too.

It seems like everyone just post the place they are staying but no one breaking the ice......I notice a lot of mummies staying at Sengkang also. A very nice and convenient place indeed. What do you mummies do? Working or stay at home mum like me?
happy.gif

hello,

i stayin at hougang ave 8 also...

i m a working mum with 3 cute princess...

gonna send my elder gal n younder gal to touch cc at blk 606 next yr jan... hope every thing turn out well ...

Hi Hougang mummies!!

I stay in central... :>
I have 7 months old baby..
Are we going to have gathering?? Or
Spree?? :>

hello mummies,

i'm a 24/7 mom to my 16 months old li'l girl. i never thought looking after a toddler could be so tough. sometimes i wish i'm a working mum...but then it's always a thrill for me to see my daughter achieve age-appropriate developmental milestones.

Hi hi mummies...

I'm staying in Hougang st 51... near hougang green... am expecting my 1st baby... heehee doc think will be a princess.. heehee so exciting!!!

hi, I am staying at Hougang AVe 9, SAHM with 3 kids, 4.5 yrs old girl, 2.5 yrs old boy and 9 mths old baby girl.. nice to meet you all...

hi..

i'm stayin at hg ave 8..wif 2 kids..both turnin 1 & 2 respectively..

Gladysjoey..are u organisin a mit up for all the mummies her?

Hi Chris Jie..how are u? Long time nv c u le..
happy.gif

Hi ladies, i'm a SAHM with two kids, 2.5yo boy and 3 mths old girl. I stay at compassvale road. nice to meet you all
happy.gif

hi, seems like we are quite near to each other, maybe we ever met each other hor!! my eldest is studying at Nativity Church Kindergarten, the boy is at NTUC childcare for him to try on group environment with other kids, same thing as my eldest girl, when they settled down with group lifestyle, then will chg from childcare to kindergarten, as most childcare not very detail in educational.
any of you with kids studying at same kiddy as my eldest??? any comment here??

regards,

anyone sending your child to summer kids /merry kids child care ? at jalan merdu (oppt st anne). would like to get some feedback pls.. thanks

Hi Yvonne,

Long time no c u also...how's the kiddos? Recently on leave so got more free time to login take a lok...

Wow...I never log in for 2 days and I see so many mummies leaving post in here. Good good good.....so you mummies wanna arrange for a meet up one of these days? Maybe can meet up for lunch. My boy is 13mths now. Let's make a list of SAHMs and FTWMs here...
happy.gif

SAHMs
1. Gladysjoey (13mth boy)-Hougang

FTWMs
1. Florence (37mth boy /13mths gal) - SK

WAHMs
1. Koh Lee Yan (1G1B) - hougang

** I work on alternate days , so if SAHM wanna meet can alert me too? mayb it falls on my off days. hehe . thanks

Back